Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• It still shocks me how lazy and shitty the collection is. Disgusting.

AronDracula posted: »

I mean, what was the point of changing their models? The bandits that attack on the right side of the RV stayed the same except for the bandit whose glasses are missing in the collection (The bandit that gets killed by walker).

• Eh, sounds like a bit of a stretch.

@AronDracula The bandits that attack on the right side of the RV stayed the same except for the bandit whose glasses are missing in the collection (The bandit that gets killed by walker).

Bart?

The walkie talkie at the end of episode 4 was placed there by the Stranger, he wanted to get Lee killed knowing he would come after him. Aft

• Could be but name not confirmed.

DabigRG posted: »

Eh, sounds like a bit of a stretch. @AronDracula The bandits that attack on the right side of the RV stayed the same except for the bandit whose glasses are missing in the collection (The bandit that gets killed by walker). Bart?

• In the teaser trailer for TFS, you see clem with the same type of spear as when she goes fishing with Violet and Brody. Also, she’s singing a song referencing the danger of water. There’s a lot of not so subtle forshadowing that clem will die in or near the river.

• edited September 2018

Like the ep 4 cover art where her hat is laid down near the river

In the teaser trailer for TFS, you see clem with the same type of spear as when she goes fishing with Violet and Brody. Also, she’s singing

• I know, I just personally assigned that name since the other two are present.

Could be but name not confirmed.

• And how the map has a caption over the river saying “DON’t FUCKIN GO THERE”

Melton23 posted: »

Like the ep 4 cover art where her hat is laid down near the river

• Hopefully it involves being yanked in.

In the teaser trailer for TFS, you see clem with the same type of spear as when she goes fishing with Violet and Brody. Also, she’s singing

• Where’s steve irwin when you need him am i right

Hopefully it involves being yanked in.

• I mean, that's not what happened to him ironically...

Where’s steve irwin when you need him am i right

• Woah I didn't know they removed the choice to shoot Mike! Too bad, I hated him so much for what he had done.

This is a must watch. There are a lot of scenes that we never saw.

• Just don’t send him in the ocean for stingrays, but 20 foot man eaters are safe to screw with

I mean, that's not what happened to him ironically...

• In some promotional materials, Gabe was featured using a flashlight.
    He never actually does in the game proper.

• He is using one on the cover. I don't think he was on other promo images except for the one where you see him, Mariana and Beta!Javier(who was using a flashlight) in the junkyard.

In some promotional materials, Gabe was featured using a flashlight. He never actually does in the game proper.

• Not sure if this is a a spoiler, but

there is what appears to be a female walker tied to a gate

in the new Ep 2 trailer.

• That's exactly what I'm referring to.

Also, go to the Episode 2 Waiting thread

Fangirl101 posted: »

He is using one on the cover. I don't think he was on other promo images except for the one where you see him, Mariana and Beta!Javier(who was using a flashlight) in the junkyard.

• Violet is wielding Marlon's bow in the E2 trailer so rest in peace meat cleaver I guess.

• Don't you mean Clementeen?

Findagon posted: »

Violet is wielding Marlon's bow in the E2 trailer so rest in peace meat cleaver I guess.

• Wait they're both wielding it. Violet at 0:16 and Clem at 0:46.

Interesting...

Don't you mean Clementeen?

• Wait they're both wielding it. Violet at 0:16

Of fucking course.

Findagon posted: »

Wait they're both wielding it. Violet at 0:16 and Clem at 0:46. Interesting...

• The voiceover near the end of the TFS EP2 trailer is a shoutout to Nick's in Season 2 EP2 trailer.

• edited September 2018

I've been avoiding this thread because I want to have some mystery with certain choice option so I can explore them in a second playthrough after the season is over. However, I saw something in a trailer breakdown video that I had to share.

When Clem opens her eyes when she awakens from the nightmare, her pupils actually shrink down to size like they do in real life. I made a gif to show you what I mean.

It's a small detail I wouldn't have noticed if the YouTuber hadn't slowed down the video to do some commentary. @mostlypoptarts , give whatever team that added this little bit of detail my complements.

• Matthew liked to leave the ski lodge for days at a time.

• Is it just me or do the eye colors not match in that clip?

eRock92 posted: »

I've been avoiding this thread because I want to have some mystery with certain choice option so I can explore them in a second playthrough

• The dog that bites clementine in S2 left a big gaping wound on the topside of her left arm, but not the underside of it, despite both its lower and upper jaws having sharp canine and carnassial teeth.

• Also at the beginning of the trailer where you can see Clem and Violet, they have both closed eyes but when the scene changes you can see Clem opening her eyes.

I've been avoiding this thread because I want to have some mystery with certain choice option so I can explore them in a second playthrough

• edited September 2018

Don't miss this:

The Walking Dead: The Final Season -- Season Pass Disc's price is wonky

Blog Post about Disc

TFS in digital stores costs $19.99 USD or equivalent. That's 4 episodes, 5$ each.
    However,

The season pass disc will be available online and at retailers starting November 6 for $29.99 USD

If you want a physical copy of The Final Season you're gonna be paying 10$ more.

Telltale, why? Every other disc release has the same price. Please let this be a typo.

• Damn... This is actually impressive. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that in any kind of games. Even in the most recent ones.

• edited September 2018

At least now it'll be consistent with the prices of TFS in Europe, hahaha. :D

So yeah, if they handle it like European pricing, then they won't change it.

AChicken posted: »

Don't miss this: The Walking Dead: The Final Season -- Season Pass Disc's price is wonky Blog Post about Disc TFS in digital stores

• So if TVTropes is to be believed, my observations and/or prediction about Louis has already been more or less confirmed: Tenn can apparently say that he was just as hurt when Sophie and Minerva didn't come back as the rest of them.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I passed your kind message along! <3

• Notice anything particular about Tenn's drawing?

• edited September 2018

Clementine’s house had 2 floors (3rd was presumably the attic)
    She also had a pool and metal gate out front

Notice anything particular about Tenn's drawing?

• Ah, as I suspected.

Melton23 posted: »

Clementine’s house had 2 floors (3rd was presumably the attic) She also had a pool and metal gate out front

• For a house that detailed, Tenn must have lived there to draw it from memory.

Notice anything particular about Tenn's drawing?

• Pretty much.

For a house that detailed, Tenn must have lived there to draw it from memory.

• edited September 2018

Not sure if any of you have ever heard of this one but I was just playing A New Day in season one and made a discovery. If you listen to the answering machine before grabbing the walkie talkie from the drawer, you are automatically sent to the kitchen. Instead of opening the drawer right away, turn around and go back to the answering machine to hear Lee talk about Savannah being wrecked and wondering if Macon is as well. I've played this game for six years and this is my first time discovering it.

• Not 100% on this, but I think I just realized part of why Violet looks so weird--she and Louis seem to share the same face, just recolored.

• The other three raiders in Episode 2 are named Yonatan, Sullene, and Dorian.

• edited September 2018

I don't see it. Violet has a smaller more angular chin and she has sharper cheek bones. Not to mention Louis has a bigger nose.

Not 100% on this, but I think I just realized part of why Violet looks so weird--she and Louis seem to share the same face, just recolored.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.