Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Oof ouch owie

Poogers555 posted: »

he lookin kinda opie dopey ;'(

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited September 2018

There are other ways to shock people that isnt surprise shooting them in the back of the head Telltale

Mm yes, time for a surprise shot in the face from the front

Also for the record, John and Marlon's actually worked on me. Mariana's was telegraphed to hell, though.

Telltale has dead ass used the same scene 3 times now god damn There are other ways to shock people that isnt surprise shooting them in the back of the head Telltale

• Johns was "ok" because it was the first time thus surprising. Still didnt like it though because it made Johns character like Mari's just there to die for shock value. Plus everyone knew something bad was gonna happen cuz he didnt shut the gate.

Mariana I could see coming from the way they had everything set up, it was also annoying because it was one of the only likable characters getting killed plus the fact they had JUST done that less than a year ago in Michonne.

Marlon's I found worked the best because it does surprise you, but theres more to it because Aj did it, instead of just generic bad guy, giving the scene more depth.

Deltino posted: »

There are other ways to shock people that isnt surprise shooting them in the back of the head Telltale Mm yes, time for a surprise s

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited September 2018

Well, John's actually worked the first time around because i was actually pretty engrossed in the scene. The whole thing about him leaving the gate open didn't actually register in my head, so him getting shot truly came out of nowhere for me. Looking back on it though, yeah, they probably could have done a slightly better job at setting it up.

Mariana's was almost shameless in how obvious they were making it, however. I mean shit, they literally have a character going "Wow, you found all your people alive! That's incredible!" with the hopeful music in the background and everything. It was like it was self-aware and not at the same time.

Johns was "ok" because it was the first time thus surprising. Still didnt like it though because it made Johns character like Mari's just th

• Yeah Mari's was the worst, it was really the icing on the shit cake Ties that Bind was.

John bothered me because him just for some reason not shutting the gate just screamed something would happen, I remember watching a ton of youtubers play and they all the whole time kept going "Shut the gate something is going to happen."

I feel Johns would have worked better if it happened sooner after he opened the gate. He has it open for soooo long it starts to get obvious it was left open for a reason.

Well, John's actually worked the first time around because i was actually pretty engrossed in the scene. The whole thing about him leaving t

• Gotta love Javier's determinant reply if you brought Tripp along.

Well, John's actually worked the first time around because i was actually pretty engrossed in the scene. The whole thing about him leaving t

• What line are you talking about

DabigRG posted: »

Gotta love Javier's determinant reply if you brought Tripp along.

• Not to mention Carey's surprise headshot courtesy of Lilly

Telltale has dead ass used the same scene 3 times now god damn There are other ways to shock people that isnt surprise shooting them in the back of the head Telltale

• What the heck is John's leaving the gate open?

• A scene from the Michonne DLC

CapnJay posted: »

What the heck is John's leaving the gate open?

• The three episode Michonne mini series had dlc?

A scene from the Michonne DLC

• No, but it was essentially what was intended to be a Season 2 DLC and/or "Season 3" prequel.

CapnJay posted: »

The three episode Michonne mini series had dlc?

• Weird. Well the only thing from it that stuck was Michonne's suicide attempts and there was a cute girl in it.

No, but it was essentially what was intended to be a Season 2 DLC and/or "Season 3" prequel.

• Just saw this on the TWD wiki.

"There is a novel called "Suffer the Children" (written by John Saul). The novel follows the story of a child abductor, who after murdering a young girl one hundred years earlier, returns and begins taking out more children one by one."

• What is the determinant reply?

Gotta love Javier's determinant reply if you brought Tripp along.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2018

Duck got bitten on the abdomen. It wasn't exactly the attacking humans fault. Sure they were a factor but it was a Walker that senselessly caused his demise

Now about Carl on the TV show...

• Badger's shotgun wound is complete bogus. His guts should've flown right out of his abdomen. Unless the shotgun Javi had was loaded with birdshot rounds, then it would make sense.

• Baseball Kid has at least the same face as Young!Mariana.

• What if Jolene was intercepting the supply drops, taking them for herself?

Okay, I know I"m late in question this particular question, but what kind of supply drops?

Well hold on a second, let's think about something else: you see a bunch of Save-lots boxes at Jolene's camp, right? And when the bandits at

• Don't know if anybody ever mentioned it, I think I did a long time ago but wanted to bring it back up.
    In Twd season 1 ep 3 when you fight Kenny in the train, if you don't press the q button when Lee pins Kenny down Lee talks nicely to kenny and like a friend, whereas if you actually press the q button and strangle him Lee is pretty mean towards him.

• Is there any video showing it?

Demonarke posted: »

Don't know if anybody ever mentioned it, I think I did a long time ago but wanted to bring it back up. In Twd season 1 ep 3 when you fight

• This is a must watch. There are a lot of scenes that we never saw.

• One of the guards accompanying Clint at the Richmond Prison comes back in when Joan comes down.

• God I dunno, it has really never been saw ? Or at least very rarely ? Because maybe I can film it myself I guess.

NexusFire posted: »

Is there any video showing it?

• Actually is there any video where Kenny beats up Lee if you fail all the QTE's? I did it myself but it was a long time ago.

God I dunno, it has really never been saw ? Or at least very rarely ? Because maybe I can film it myself I guess.

• Well alright I filmed it here is the difference, hope not a lot of people saw it :
    Mean Lee :

https://streamable.com/figfh

Nice Lee :

https://streamable.com/jrw24

AronDracula posted: »

This is a must watch. There are a lot of scenes that we never saw.

• edited September 2018

LMAO

• Yeah there is, but there is no video of what I did, at least not that I'm aware of

Actually is there any video where Kenny beats up Lee if you fail all the QTE's? I did it myself but it was a long time ago.

• Thanks! I love how much detail there is put into season 1.

Well alright I filmed it here is the difference, hope not a lot of people saw it : Mean Lee : https://streamable.com/figfh Nice Lee : https://streamable.com/jrw24

• That epic fight scene at 10:55 :D

Also, this.

• Yeah, gotta love those clunky animations.
    And the clipping that ensues in that case.

Also, that's 16:55.

Jayroen posted: »

That epic fight scene at 10:55

• Luke's appearance was conceptualized after from Ryan Kwanten from True Blood.

• When you are still trying to get the train started in S1E3, there’s a picture next to the conductors seat of the drivers family. After the train is moving and the duck situation has been resolved, it’s no longer there. Kenny took it down because he couldn’t handle the reminder of what he used to have.

• Just SMH. Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? This is another reason why the Collection was a mistake.

In the normal version, the bandits that come out of the woods after hearing the whistle are different characters.

HOWEVER, in this fucking version that calls itself "Remastered", you can easily spot the same bandit Lilly shot at the hostage scene and the SAME FUCKING BANDIT WHO JUST WHISTLED FOR BACKUP!!!!

• Oh my fucking god..

Just SMH. Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? This is another reason why the Collection was a mistake. In the normal version, the

• We’ll ask about it at the next Q&A

Just SMH. Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? This is another reason why the Collection was a mistake. In the normal version, the

• edited September 2018

The walkie talkie at the end of episode 4 was placed there by the Stranger, he wanted to get Lee killed knowing he would come after him. After hearing him respond to clementine, he assumed lee survived unscathed. So when lee tells him he was bitten, there’s still some surprise in his monotone.

• I mean, what was the point of changing their models? The bandits that attack on the right side of the RV stayed the same except for the bandit whose glasses are missing in the collection (The bandit that gets killed by walker).

Oh my fucking god..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.