Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Here's a picture of young Lee.

• Where was this from?

Here's a picture of young Lee.

• The Drug store

Where was this from?

• Okay, that makes sense.

The camera angles during the scene where they come get you had me guessin.

lupinb0y posted: »

I don't see it. Violet has a smaller more angular chin and she has sharper cheek bones. Not to mention Louis has a bigger nose.

• So here are a few things from episode 2 ive found so far

1. Being nasty as clementine results in numerous pieces of extra dialogue, violet will have extra lines when you return to the school if you were hostile towards her when saying goodbye, she will apologize for not doing more

Similarly if you refuse to make up with louis while he is shooting arrows he will have extra dialogue if you choose to go play the piano with him, he will be surprised you followed him

1. The person you dont spend time with will be the one to be dragged away in the final battle, the person you make friends with/romance will be stood fighting

2. Maybe embarrassing but after 3 playthroughs I didnt realise you could move in the final fight when you are shooting walkers with the bow

3. Staying silent when AJ asks if he is a murderer will give additional dialogue before AJ pushes clem for an answer

4. You dont have to defend AJ at all when he and clem are attacked by walkers, the walkers will walk straight past AJ like he doesnt exist. On that note bar Lilly no one but clem dies in a non canon death scene

This is just what I can remember so far

• edited September 2018

Depending on what you say as Clem when Lilly is pointing her gun at her after she falls and lands on Abel, Lilly may actually fire the gun after Louis/Violet shows up and tackles her.

If you picked "We were family once," then Lilly will not pull the trigger.

However, if you pick any of the other three options (silence, "See you in hell," or "Get it over with,"), Lilly will actually fire the gun just as she is tackled, barely missing Clem.

• The person you dont spend time with will be the one to be dragged away in the final battle, the person you make friends with/romance will be stood fighting

Okay, I was wondering how that works.
    Well, shit. If it's really that cut n dry.

So here are a few things from episode 2 ive found so far * Being nasty as clementine results in numerous pieces of extra dialogue, viol

• When Lily is talking to Clementeen in the schoolyard, it is possible for Abel to find Mitch and Willy.

• edited September 2018

Clementine has the same death animation from Nick's death in Season 2 Episode 2 at this part.

• 3:31 honestly I rather have a Walker eat me than having that over me.
    Speaking of Clems dead she get's shot through the eyes alot.

AronDracula posted: »

Clementine has the same death animation from Nick's death in Season 2 Episode 2 at this part.

• In episode 1, if you are silent when AJ asks you how he should apologize to Ruby, he says he'll figure something out & then tells her, that she can bite him too if she wants to. That causes her to forgive him (and she also calls him "sug" in that scenario).

• edited September 2018

Holy shit, you're right.

I just realized, was that "No" during the scene with Mitch & Wily Lilly?

And what the heck did Abel do to her at 3:45? :confused:

@joshua007 Speaking of Clems dead she get's shot through the eyes alot.

Damn, Joan.

• Giggity?

Krapinka posted: »

In episode 1, if you are silent when AJ asks you how he should apologize to Ruby, he says he'll figure something out & then tells her, t

• edited September 2018

Kenny is a God.

• And that's news to you?

Kenny is a God.

• It is known. All praise our heavenly Boat God.

Kenny is a God.

• I actually accidentally stumbled upon your Youtube channel while I was browsing Youtube, good stuff man.

Kenny is a God.

• Thank you.

I actually accidentally stumbled upon your Youtube channel while I was browsing Youtube, good stuff man.

• If you stay and watch Kenny kill Carver, he apparently indulges in it longer than if you walked away with Sarita. Maybe a child in close proximity gives him more of a reason to brutalize the man.

• If you stare at Lily long enough, you'll notice she's hawt.

• I forget if I ever actually did this or if just forgot, but I'll go ahead. This is less of a detail and more of a hypothetical observation:
    You know that moment in Ties that Bind Part 1, where the Garcias enter the junkyard? Where before everyone starts to disperse to their position in the hub area, Javier takes out a walker that came up to them?
    As you may recall, Javier angrily asks Gabe where he's going when he walks by, to which Gabe simply gives an indignant glare before continuing on to his own device.
    So here's a question I don't think has really been asked: Why does Javier get mad with him here?
    Even weirder is the fact that when Mariana similar walks by shortly afterward after Kate comments that Gabe's in a mood, Javier simply calls her attention and tells her what do to do if anything goes wrong, setting up what she does near the end of the episode in his absence.

The possible answer isn't exactly a shocker, but if I had to guess, this could potentially be signs of a longer, informative scene that got severely cut down to whatever it is we have there for ...reasons!

• I’ll do you one better.

Did you know that...if you don’t break the ice, Bonnie dies.

Dex-Starr posted: »

If you stare at Lily long enough, you'll notice she's hawt.

• If you let AJ patrol in Episode 2, there's a bit of funny dialogue with Clem talking to herself.

• edited September 2018

Omid and that black girl are still walkers hanging inside the women’s bathroom.

• Considering Christa and Clementine seemingly hung around there grieving for a while, I seriously doubt that.

• I assume they stopped Omid from turning before burying him nearby. I do believe that Michelle was left to turn though

• They didn’t have anything to bury him with. Even if she killed his walker form, his body is decomposing real bad about now

Melton23 posted: »

I assume they stopped Omid from turning before burying him nearby. I do believe that Michelle was left to turn though

• I'm not crying, my eyes are just...sweaty.

Kenny is a God.

• I'll do you one better:

Why you know that...if you don't break the ice, Bonnie dies.

I’ll do you one better. Did you know that...if you don’t break the ice, Bonnie dies.

• edited September 2018

Not important.

• Clementine is already dead in S1, the other seasons are just a dream and never really happened, proof:

Joking aside, wonder what happen if you fail during that QTE, you cant really die since it's just a dream Lee is having inside that RV.
    Anybody knows?

• If you are missing a finger and play the piano with Louis in episode 2, Louis will ask you how it happened.

• Damn never knew that 0_0 good find!

• Clem: Car accident.
    Louis: Car accident how did you lose a finger in a car accident?
    Clem: -_-

If you are missing a finger and play the piano with Louis in episode 2, Louis will ask you how it happened.

• Welcome to the club Clementine :D

lupinb0y posted: »

If you let AJ patrol in Episode 2, there's a bit of funny dialogue with Clem talking to herself.

• Mitch pulls a knife out on Clem in the intro of E2.

Mitch ends up getting knifed to death during the ending.

Foreshadowing?

• edited September 2018

I had AJ in Tenn's drawing, but not Clem.
    Then somewhere in episode two the drawing dissappeared for a bit, only to return later with both AJ and Clem in it.
    Weird bug, or did the little brat go against Clem's wishes and drew her in anyway?

• Do you have a video of it?

If you are missing a finger and play the piano with Louis in episode 2, Louis will ask you how it happened.

• edited September 2018

Rosie bites Abel in almost thesame exact manner as Sam did Clementine. Right arm too.

• edited September 2018

Glad to be of service and all that ? just skip to 1:40

Do you have a video of it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.