Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I shot her by accident too! And I thought it was part of the story. But no, I was just a terrible shot at the time.

Izzybutt posted: »

In Crawford, when the walkers bust in, you have the option (in my case, it happened accidentally) to shoot Molly, and the end result is the

• Damn, Larry hates cheese and crackers!

Also, I'm sure people figured this out already, but Clementine also has different responses to the food you give her. The best thing to give her is half of an apple, because she loves apples, and will ask if there are more. Anything else and she'll say she'd rather have a sundae jokingly.

Golthar posted: »

If you give food to Larry in Episode 2, his response will be different for every kind of food -Apple: he tells Lee that he hopes that d

• Carlos and Sarah's relationship was obviously supposed to mirror Clementine and Lee's. That's why she gives a longing look when Carlos says this to his daughter.

TheMPerson posted: »

"In Harm's way" When Carlos's smearing Sarah with zombie guts,he gives the same speech just like when Lee smeared Clementine with guts back in "No Time Left"... "Stay calm and stay close to me,I'll keep you safe." :(

• The silent option commentary was so great in the first season that a whole video was made on a silent playthrough alone. I missed that in later seasons.

When teaching Clem how to shoot a gun, at some point she'll ask if there's anything else she should know. If you choose to stay silent

• Here's another one for 400 days. Remember how Shel's group talked about someone stealing their supplies? That was Dee.

(everyone probably know these as they are fairly obvious) BUT, when playing Russell's story in 400 days, if you chose to hide from the appro

• I do know with the slap, if you're her friend, she'll say "No, stop! Don't hit my friend!" The rest of the dialogue is the same. If you aren't her friend, she'll just say "No, stop!"

I can't speak for the "grow up" line because I wasn't mean to her and didn't tell her that.

How does she react if you aren't her friend?

• edited October 2018

Leave your post open and simply drag n' drop the other posts you're reply to into it if they're on the same page, honey.

Use the > symbol at the front of each line of the copied text to quote it.

You can get the "from down here it looks like you're playing favorites" line from Lily without having to give Carley anything. It mostly comes down to siding with Kenny in that big argument beforehand and then feeding him.

• edited October 2018

Fine, thanks. But don't call me "honey". I'm not your child.

DabigRG posted: »

Leave your post open and simply drag n' drop the other posts you're reply to into it if they're on the same page, honey. Use the > symbol at the front of each line of the copied text to quote it.

• Whatever you say, munchkin. :wink:

Fine, thanks. But don't call me "honey". I'm not your child.

• edited October 2018

Better. My avatar is Rachel after all. Although a better response would be "Sorry about that, munchkin." :)

• Who I called pretty quickly, btw.

Better. My avatar is Rachel after all. Although a better response would be "Sorry about that, munchkin."

• And I assume yours is... Badger? Kinda blurry.

• Yeah, it's Badger before he did her.

And I assume yours is... Badger? Kinda blurry.

• Mark foreshadows Lee getting locked in a room with larry.

• Clementine will kill the walker that’s attacking Aasim even if you don’t press anything during the QTE.

• Ah, good old ANF--allowing you to do certain things without mashing a button.

Clementine will kill the walker that’s attacking Aasim even if you don’t press anything during the QTE.

• And you also push Able onto the balcony anyways if you don't press anything.

Ah, good old ANF--allowing you to do certain things without mashing a button.

• Bonus.
    I mean, I guess it makes sense since he's leaning against the thing anyway and has time to grab her down as well, but yeah.

And you also push Able onto the balcony anyways if you don't press anything.

• Larry does apologize but it's only if Lee agrees with Larry. Katjaa finishes cleaning Duck and Kenny says, "Not a damn scratch. What do you have to say to that?"

"It's Larry. And I'm fucking sorry."

Larry was also going to apologize for accusing Duck of being bitten.

• I seem to recall it [also?] being if you stay silent.

Larry does apologize but it's only if Lee agrees with Larry. Katjaa finishes cleaning Duck and Kenny says, "Not a damn scratch. What do you have to say to that?" "It's Larry. And I'm fucking sorry."

• I never get the part where, Clem asked AJ what he has learned, and you're given with 4 choices. When you pick one, Clem says the answer and all AJ does is repeat it. This happens quite a few times through out the game, who am I playing as, AJ or Clem.

Here is one example
    Starts at 13:50
    Clem asked AJ, when I picked a choice, I was expecting AJ to answer, not Clem.

• You're JacksepticEye?!

Anyway, the idea is that by picking a teaching, AJ remembers partway through you saying it to indicate you have indeed taught him shit.

MintBlue92 posted: »

I never get the part where, Clem asked AJ what he has learned, and you're given with 4 choices. When you pick one, Clem says the answer and

• edited October 2018

No I'm not. I just randomly picked a game play video and it happens to be him. The dialogue does not make any sense, if Clem is still trying to teach AJ.

Clem: What do we do inside a new place?
    AJ: When check for monsters
    Clem: After that
    AJ: Um
    Clem: Come on. You remember. We... (4 choice appears, picked windows)
    Clem: We check the Windows
    AJ: We check the Windows
    Clem: That's right

When Clem said, "Come on. You remember. We...", this indicates she has taught AJ before, and now she asking him, to see if he remembers or not, so the dialogue suppose to be like this,

Clem: What do we do inside a new place?
    AJ: When check for monsters
    Clem: After that
    AJ: Um
    Clem: Come on. You remember. We... (4 choice appears, picked windows)
    AJ: We check the Windows
    Clem: That's right

You're JacksepticEye?! Anyway, the idea is that by picking a teaching, AJ remembers partway through you saying it to indicate you have indeed taught him shit.

• By turning on the P.A system in S2E3 to lure the herd towards Howe’s, Clem essentially killed everyone from 400 days.

• Okay, your pronoun choice made it kinda like you were saying that.

When Clem said, "Come on. You remember. We...", this indicates she has taught AJ before, and now she asking him, to see if he remembers or not

That's what I said.
    Again, notice that he says it just as she really starts to. Like a sudden jogged memory.

No I'm not. I just randomly picked a game play video and it happens to be him. The dialogue does not make any sense, if Clem is still trying

• If you stay silent, AJ will say "We check the windows".

No I'm not. I just randomly picked a game play video and it happens to be him. The dialogue does not make any sense, if Clem is still trying

• This is what I said a while back. G'ah, ya just get so happy when people think the same way as you

• edited October 2018

@DabigRG

That's what I said.
    Again, notice that he says it just as she really starts to. Like a sudden jogged memory.

Clem says the whole thing, he just repeats it.

@Divided_We_Fall

If you stay silent, AJ will say "We check the windows".

I did stay silent in my other game plays and AJ does answer Clem's question on his own. It's just that during this part, when Clem asked AJ a question, I thought I was playing as AJ. Now if you do stay silent, his answer will be from, this teaser trailer.

@Ghetsis

This is what I said a while back. G'ah, ya just get so happy when people think the same way as you

Great minds think alike.

• Clementine has taught him all of those lessons before which is why he always completes the end of the sentence of whatever lesson you are instructing him in. Clementine has taught him all of the lessons, but we as Clementine get to decide what we feel is the most important option/lesson for AJ as he grows up. All of the lessons are important, but we get the opportunity to select one we feel is the most crucial to teach AJ.

I never get the part where, Clem asked AJ what he has learned, and you're given with 4 choices. When you pick one, Clem says the answer and

• Did you know that in Episode 2 of The Final Season, if you choose to go with Louis and help him tune the piano, Clementine doesn't actually tune the piano? That is a major plotpoint that surprisingly a lot of people missed out on because they chose to go with Violet....

• Actually, similar to how Violet claimed to be checking defenses, Louis said he had a piano project to work on that needed an extra person.

While one might assume this is meant to indicate learning how to play for a duet or something, what he actually does is tune the piano himself while Clementine tests out certain keys.

Did you know that in Episode 2 of The Final Season, if you choose to go with Louis and help him tune the piano, Clementine doesn't actually

• The joke is gone :cry: I meant that Clementine was pushing the keys, putting her foot on the pedal and blowing on the strings didn't tune the piano as Louis says right after it that it is not at all how you tune a piano. It could be that he was asking her to test it while he tuned it himself but I took it as Louis trying to be funny, which he succeeded at :smile:

Actually, similar to how Violet claimed to be checking defenses, Louis said he had a piano project to work on that needed an extra person.

• edited October 2018

The Arizona Diamondbacks baseball team has a logo that most resembles Clem’s hat. Her dad let her borrow his hat, so there’s a possibility that either just her dad or both her parents were from Arizona.

Clem’s favorite color is purple, so her dad could have gotten a custom made hat for her.

• Recently revisited the riverbed scene in S2 and saw something I had honestly assumed otherwise for the longest time.

After offering Victor the water the guy never gets the chance to tell you anything, but at the same time he doesn't close his eyes or die, or anything of the sort like I had always (wrongfully) remembered him doing.

Poor guy just laid there helplessly as the walkers approached him, and any information on Christa's whereabouts died with him. If miraculously the walkers all followed after Nick/Clem/Pete and left the area, the guy was still obviously going to die from his wounds later.

Talk about a shitty way to go.

• Kinda deserved it for attacking a lady and a kid.

CrazyN8Ball posted: »

Recently revisited the riverbed scene in S2 and saw something I had honestly assumed otherwise for the longest time. After offering Victo

• while Clementine tests out certain keys.

And he also could've done that himself.

Actually, similar to how Violet claimed to be checking defenses, Louis said he had a piano project to work on that needed an extra person.

• He's not Mr. Fantastic.

Ghetsis posted: »

while Clementine tests out certain keys. And he also could've done that himself.

• Yes, we playing as Clementine, it's also important to let the player decide, what lessons they think it's more important, but during all of those parts, it seems as if Clem was quizzing AJ, rather than teaching. If those parts was suppose to be about teaching AJ, as if he didn't know before or the player would like to change that lesson, the dialogue will need some changes. She can't be teaching him, by ending it in the form of a question.

Clementine has taught him all of those lessons before which is why he always completes the end of the sentence of whatever lesson you are in

• Clementine suggested to Lee that Lilly should be locked up forever for killing Carley or Doug.

• That is a form of teaching. She is quizzing AJ because it is stuff he already knows, they are the essentials for survival in the apocalypse, but we as Clementine determine what we think is more important out of those lessons. AJ wouldn't have been able to finish Clementine's sentence unless he knew what she was going to say, which means that he has definitely heard it before.

Yes, we playing as Clementine, it's also important to let the player decide, what lessons they think it's more important, but during all of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.