Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Oh wow. Thanks.

Deltino posted: »

This is dependent on whether or not Clem fell into the lake, if you're curious. If she fell in, she uses the calmer one. If she didn't, s

• edited November 2018

Did you know that the Jesus flirting scene in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier was a creative decision made by Robert Kirkman, Skybound and Telltale's writers during the development of Episode 5?
    The reason I bring this up is because for a very long time, I seen comments from people that Robert pointed the finger at Telltale's Writers for that scene and claim that Robert did not approve or like the portrayal of Jesus. While that scene WAS indeed written and pitched by Telltale's Writers, Robert Kirkman and Skybound approved it. They wanted to give players a chance to return Jesus' flirtations, even though there are players who felt it was out of the blue, and a poor representation of the character of Jesus.

Due to Jesus being a comic book character, Skybound and Robert were very involved in his character arc for A New Frontier and how he would be portrayed, as due to the games being part of the Comic Book Universe and continuity, they had to display him in a similar fashion that is displayed in the Comic Books.
    If you read The Whisperer War Arc in the Comics, you would have seen the flirtatious side of Jesus that showed towards Javier at the end of A New Frontier Episode 5.
    Just thought I would clear up as the Writers received a lot of heat due to that particular scene as to how it displayed Jesus.

• The similarities between Lee & Clementine

• Moments after Lilly warned Clem that AJ would get her killed, what happened almost immediately afterwards? She nearly got eaten by walkers to save him. Beforehand? She got kicked out because of AJ.

• In All That Remains we have character that is really similliar to Kenny - Nick. His hat, hairs and behaviour seems really alike to Kenny and he foreshowed us that Kenny will return in next episode.
    Same thing with Brody, who looked and behaved simmiliar to Lilly which returned next episode.

• The funny thing about that is that the resemblance probably would've been more of a coincidence originally--he had Luke's hair and vice versa.

Same thing with Brody, who looked and behaved simmiliar to Lilly which returned next episode.

You thought Lilly before Bonnie?

In All That Remains we have character that is really similliar to Kenny - Nick. His hat, hairs and behaviour seems really alike to Kenny and

• On the first day within Howes, Tavia takes Clementine to work with Bonnie in the armory.
    3 or so minutes of talking later, Tavia calls on the walkie talkie asking if Clementine's down there.

• ain't she over obsessive over clementine's whereabouts.

DabigRG posted: »

On the first day within Howes, Tavia takes Clementine to work with Bonnie in the armory. 3 or so minutes of talking later, Tavia calls on the walkie talkie asking if Clementine's down there.

• edited November 2018

Clearly, a product of our time. :smile:

Credit to therealnursejoy

• Or forgetful anyway.

ain't she over obsessive over clementine's whereabouts.

• ...?

Clearly, a product of our time. Credit to therealnursejoy

• Watch it sucka.

...?

• Nah

Watch it sucka.

• edited November 2018

“I’m scared, Lee.”
    “What can I tell you to make it better?”
    “That you won’t leave me.”
    “Oh, I wouldn’t do that. I promise.”

Lee broke the promise that he made to Clementine when he left her all alone in the RV.

• Depite Season 2 taking place in the USA, there is not a single AR-15 style rifle. Yet there are tons of AK-47’s.

• Lilly tackles Tenn out of the way from Clem’s arrow if you choose to shoot her.

• The AR-15 was banned for civilians until some time in 2004, no one had one until then.

Depite Season 2 taking place in the USA, there is not a single AR-15 style rifle. Yet there are tons of AK-47’s.

• edited November 2018

Ruby's last name is Orthos and she is approximately 4'9.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited November 2018

That's not her last name. Ortho is short for orthographic. The specific picture is the orthographic view of her character model. Simply put, they're a way of breaking down a character model's profile and silhouette for artists/animators/etc. If you've ever seen those mugshot-esque pictures of characters (front, side, and back, like this), you're probably looking at an orthograph.

Ruby's last name is Orthos and she is approximately 4'9.

• Okay, I was wondering about afterwards, since there's concept art from a different game with the same "last name" listed.

Deltino posted: »

That's not her last name. Ortho is short for orthographic. The specific picture is the orthographic view of her character model. Simply put,

• Legalising it has been very beneficial indeed. At least for news reporters....

The AR-15 was banned for civilians until some time in 2004, no one had one until then.

• I don’t mean just the AR-15, there are lots of weapons systems based around a similar design. Like how not all AK guns are just AK-47’s.

The AR-15 was banned for civilians until some time in 2004, no one had one until then.

• Yeah but the weapons based on the AR-15 were also banned (The M16, the M4). The only people carrying those had to be military so not too many around I would assume.

Funnily enough the AK was banned too and like you said there are plenty of AK-47s in the game so I doubt this ban had a big impact when they decided what guns to put in, I assume they just went with the most popular ones (Glock-19, Colt Python, M9 Beretta, AK-47 etc).

What bothers me though is the fact that the rifle they used for Season 2 was a .22 caliber one and it sounds and shoots like a .308 or something.
    Clem gets shot with it and it punches straight through her shoulder. A .22 bullet is a really small one and it should not have the necessary energy to punch through Clem, plus it's quite quiet for a bullet.

I don’t mean just the AR-15, there are lots of weapons systems based around a similar design. Like how not all AK guns are just AK-47’s.

• Kevin Mundle on why Mitch died

• edited November 2018

*Kent
    **Mudle

Kevin Mundle on why Mitch died

• Kevin? Don't you ever say his name!

Kevin Mundle on why Mitch died

• Why not? Call you dork one time too many?

HotPOTATO posted: »

Kevin? Don't you ever say his name!

• Not sure what causes it yet, but it's possible that Alvin won't call Carver a mothafucka when he uses him as a hostage.

• I don’t know if I was just really slow to notice this, but when Ben and Clementine get cornered, Ben raises his gun shortly before he panicked. I honestly didn’t even known he had one. I hate him even more now.

• Ben had a gun there? You sure?

I don’t know if I was just really slow to notice this, but when Ben and Clementine get cornered, Ben raises his gun shortly before he panicked. I honestly didn’t even known he had one. I hate him even more now.

• Yeah I just replayed the episode a few hours ago. Coward didn’t even shoot once.

Ben had a gun there? You sure?

• That's really weird considering I don't think the episode suggests he has one on him otherwise.

Yeah I just replayed the episode a few hours ago. Coward didn’t even shoot once.

• edited November 2018

The camera shot between Clementine and Lilly in TFS is similar to the one in the first, both of them appear near the end of episode two.

• that’s a pretty BIG woman

The camera shot between Clementine and Lilly in TFS is similar to the one in the first, both of them appear near the end of episode two.

• edited November 2018

Dat constrast tho. :lol:

@Dex-Starr that’s a pretty BIG woman

She was always relatively tall compared to others.
    The scene where she approaches Tenn makes her look even taller by accident.

• When Carlos is hesitating to actually hit Sarah and Carver tells him to just do it, Troy also looks down.
    For some reason.

• Hate to say it, but yeah, Ben did have a gun when he ran. TBH, if Ben tried to shoot the walkers he'd probably miss and shoot Lee instead, considering no-one bothered to give him any gun training.

Ben had a gun there? You sure?

• Lily worked with Doug/Carley to get Ben able to wield, hence why she eventually puts him on guard duty.

MinerJas posted: »

Hate to say it, but yeah, Ben did have a gun when he ran. TBH, if Ben tried to shoot the walkers he'd probably miss and shoot Lee instead, considering no-one bothered to give him any gun training.

• edited November 2018

Some say she’s the BIGGEST woman in america...

Dex-Starr posted: »

that’s a pretty BIG woman

• Yeah, that’s a WHOLE lot of woman right there...

Some say she’s the BIGGEST woman in america...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.