Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Good Lord, that's a bit heavy handed.

Also, what's that on his shirt?.

hemfbg posted: »

Possible foreshadowing for AJ's fate? From the train station in the first episode.

• That's just the game UI, if I moved my mouse it would have flashed to interact with him.

DabigRG posted: »

Good Lord, that's a bit heavy handed. Also, what's that on his shirt?.

• You’ll get this reaction from Clementine if you choose to be silent when you meet Molly for the first time.

• Oh my goodness. :joy:

This is like one of the screenshot joke comics..

You’ll get this reaction from Clementine if you choose to be silent when you meet Molly for the first time.

• That exchanged sealed the deal for me that Kenny would never replace Lee or be a healthy father figure for Clem. How does he deal with a young girl going through clear survivor's guilt? He threatens her with physical abuse, saying he oughta slap her for this.

He will also headbutt Clementine if she tries to physically stop him from beating Arvo and really gets patronizing with Clementine if she sides with Jane in the car about going to Howe's.

Finally, getting in between Kenny and Jane and trying to talk down Kenny only makes the man shove her to the ground, growling afterwards for her to "get out of his way".

Yeah, he had to go in my playthrough.

During the conversation inside the car you’ll get this response from Kenny if you choose the dialogue option “Maybe he shouldn’t have.”

• He will also headbutt Clementine if she tries to physically stop him from beating Arvo

To be fair, this one is accidental. Just bad timing; Clementine runs up to him as he's reeling back, and takes an elbow to the face.

Finally, getting in between Kenny and Jane and trying to talk down Kenny only makes the man shove her to the ground, growling afterwards for her to "get out of his way"

And this one, while it's definitely a shitty thing to do, you have to remember the context of the situation here; you're getting in the middle of two extremely angry people currently fighting each other to the death. I don't think Kenny nor Jane are going to take the time to gently get Clementine to move out of the way. Honestly, getting in the middle of two pissed off people like that is pretty much asking to get shoved aside or hit. And the fact that Jane had a knife on her? I'd say you're lucky getting shoved is all that happened.

That exchanged sealed the deal for me that Kenny would never replace Lee or be a healthy father figure for Clem. How does he deal with a you

• edited December 2018

I know all the things you're saying but it's telling that you left out two of my examples where Kenny threatens physical abuse and where he patronizes Clementine for wanting to go to Howe's for supplies, which isn't even unreasonable.

His response to Sarita's death never changes either, even when Clementine is clearly not responsible. She can kill the zombie without chopping off Sarita's arm, while Sarita slowly turns a day later, but Kenny will still yell at Clementine, saying that it's somehow "her" fault.

It's really the combination of everything that made the man intolerable.

Deltino posted: »

He will also headbutt Clementine if she tries to physically stop him from beating Arvo To be fair, this one is accidental. Just bad

• Clementine’s tears don’t appear in the remastered version of the Wellington ending.

Clementine’s tears don’t appear in the remastered version of the Wellington ending.

• Uncanny valley.

what?

• Another reason why the Collection is inferior.

Clementine’s tears don’t appear in the remastered version of the Wellington ending.

• Omg the remaster made that scene so much better ?

• I know all the things you're saying but it's telling that you left out two of my examples where Kenny threatens physical abuse and where he patronizes Clementine for wanting to go to Howe's for supplies, which isn't even unreasonable

Generally speaking, I leave things out if I don't have any good arguments against them. Case in point with the other two examples: I simply can't defend those two. And I'm not gonna make excuses for them, either.

I know all the things you're saying but it's telling that you left out two of my examples where Kenny threatens physical abuse and where he

• His response to Sarita's death never changes either, even when Clementine is clearly not responsible. She can kill the zombie without chopping off Sarita's arm, while Sarita slowly turns a day later, but Kenny will still yell at Clementine, saying that it's somehow "her" fault.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but i think he won't yell at Clementine if you stay silent during that scene,he'll get angry at Mike instead.

I know all the things you're saying but it's telling that you left out two of my examples where Kenny threatens physical abuse and where he

• While he won't be as aggressive if you remain silent, he will still say: Don't you think you've already done enough for today? making Clementine flinch. But what the heck has she done? Nothing. But he chooses her
    to blame.

It's basically the damned if you do, damned if you don't mentality.

Here's the link to the exact exchange if you don't believe me:

Start it at about 13:20

iFoRias posted: »

His response to Sarita's death never changes either, even when Clementine is clearly not responsible. She can kill the zombie without choppi

• edited December 2018

I know but honestly i blame that on the guy who wrote this episode,none of your choices fucking mattered in this episode so you get some shitty scenes like this one where Kenny blames you for Sarita's death even if you didn't do anything,the same thing happened with Arvo if you didn't steal his meds i think.

While he won't be as aggressive if you remain silent, he will still say: Don't you think you've already done enough for today? making Clemen

• Oh yeah absolutely, I blame the writing as much as I blame the characters. It's like that scene with the Stranger "You're guilty no matter what you did! Even if you didn't steal from my station wagon!" stretched out over an entire season. Everyone just loves making Clementine feel shitty for EVERYTHING.

iFoRias posted: »

I know but honestly i blame that on the guy who wrote this episode,none of your choices fucking mattered in this episode so you get some shi

• When Kenny kills Jane, he also kills her unborn child.

• To be fair, it probably hadn't turned into anything yet.

When Kenny kills Jane, he also kills her unborn child.

• If you don't intervene when Jane is gouging Kenny's eyes with her fingers, Kenny will break free by biting Jane's thumb.

• Hence why she's holding her wrist like she broke a nail in a brief cut afterwards.

If you don't intervene when Jane is gouging Kenny's eyes with her fingers, Kenny will break free by biting Jane's thumb.

• I know this has been brought up before, but in All That Remains while Carlos is in the kitchen checking up on Clem’s arm, you see Nick biting on his nails(?) with a lantern and his gun on the table. If Carlos were to tell Nick that Clementine was bitten, Nick would’ve walked Clementine outside and shoot her. I bring this up because a lot of people wished for a darker S2 (myself included). I thought this was probably one of the darkest moments in S2.

• She is?

Hence why she's holding her wrist like she broke a nail in a brief cut afterwards.

• edited December 2018

Yeppers. @1:36

She is?

• Wow I see it now. Clever detail.

Yeppers. @1:36

• If you feed Duck, Kenny, Carly/Doug, and Ben, then Lilly will say to Lee “Such a great parent you are, huh?”

• Okay, that's actually kinda funny.

If you feed Duck, Kenny, Carly/Doug, and Ben, then Lilly will say to Lee “Such a great parent you are, huh?”

• Gasp! But then you'd have to skip Clementine! That's not good parenting in my book! :)

If you feed Duck, Kenny, Carly/Doug, and Ben, then Lilly will say to Lee “Such a great parent you are, huh?”

• . .
    :lol:

Gasp! But then you'd have to skip Clementine! That's not good parenting in my book!

• If you save Carley in episode 1, and you feed Ben first with the apple in epsiode 2, Carley will then bitch about it.

• Christian spirit intensifies

To be fair, it probably hadn't turned into anything yet.

• Oh wow, Carley is surprisingly more caustic than one would think.

@Razer531 Christian spirit intensifies

What?

MinerJas posted: »

If you save Carley in episode 1, and you feed Ben first with the apple in epsiode 2, Carley will then bitch about it.

• because intense christians believe that immediately upon fertilization, the zygote is already a human being, God's child. so when you said "it hadn't turned into anything", christians would get a bit triggered

Oh wow, Carley is surprisingly more caustic than one would think. @Razer531 Christian spirit intensifies What?

• Ah.

Razer531 posted: »

because intense christians believe that immediately upon fertilization, the zygote is already a human being, God's child. so when you said "it hadn't turned into anything", christians would get a bit triggered

• Clementine was a Black-Asian girl with yellow girls. Conrad was a Black man with blue eyes

• I wouldn't say yellow. It's more accuratly hazel

Clementine was a Black-Asian girl with yellow girls. Conrad was a Black man with blue eyes

• Oh.
    Yeah, that's probably what it's supposed to be.

I wouldn't say yellow. It's more accuratly hazel

• So apparently, Clint & Joan met David near the mountains where the Ski Lodge was .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.