LOOK AT THIS

edited June 2014 in The Walking Dead

ok so i was just lookin through some twd pics on tumblr when I noticed something. u know mike? this guy:

Alt text

Well, do you remember that gang that attacked Christa in episode one? Theres a guy named "Ralph" that was the only member of the bandit group that didn't show up dead later on. And I couldn't help but notice how similar this guy is to Mike... just look:

Alt text

Sooo...they look pretty much exacty the same..its "unknown" if he's dead or not in the wiki....carver apparently found him wandering around the woods by himself do you think that "Ralph" is really Mike from the first episode, and Ralph is just a cover up name? Because do you realize how good this plot twist would be

extras: look at dis

Alt text

Alt text

Comments

• edited June 2014

same eye color, same beard and mustache (more grown on mike), same wrinkles on forehead
    but good point on the nose thing...

• Maybe he got punched in the nose?:P

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    edited June 2014

I see differences between the two but it doesn't surprise me and if he is the same I force him to tell what happened to Christa but I realy don't care about Make Ralph just don't care, except he didn't tell me what happened to her if he say he is Ralph

• The two look exactly the same except the lighting in each photo is different.

• I checked the in game files, they aren't the same. So yeah calm yo tits.

• Maybe that scar on his ear is from Christa when she escaped?

• KunnyKunny Banned

Yeah guys! It's the same guy, they are both black!

• We just need a picture of his ear to know if they are really the same.

• It's urban bro

Kunny posted: »

• Exactly.

Alive_Clem posted: »

We just need a picture of his ear to know if they are really the same.

• but the scar mike has is healed. If it were christa who di I, that wound would be raw.

Legendary12 posted: »

Maybe that scar on his ear is from Christa when she escaped?

• Well Mike is a bit "chunkier" than Ralph

• maybe he gained weight after he joined carver's community? (they have lots of food)

Well Mike is a bit "chunkier" than Ralph

• Again. Not the same person. Drop it.

• Telltale may have done different models for each one so we don't know.

Web Head posted: »

I checked the in game files, they aren't the same. So yeah calm yo tits.

• So that's how we're gonna find Christa or know that she's dead =(

• i'm guessing they just changed ralph's model around a bit to make mike's, most people don't even remember ralph since you only see him for a few seconds

• Telltale has a lot of similar models, where they just change a few things on a previous model and voila, a new character. I wouldn't read too much into it...

• edited June 2014

The time between the start of episode 1 and episode 3 is something like a fortnight, people don't gain weight that quick. That's assuming he joined Carver right after the event with Christa/Clem, but it sounds like Mike has been with Carver for a while, at least if you listen to Reggie!

Kenny_Luke posted: »

maybe he gained weight after he joined carver's community? (they have lots of food)

• They've different VAs and shit, so they are not the same person.

• It might be the same models (structure of the body) but different textures overall.

• I think you're wrong there. You can put weight on that quickly, and I can (and have ㅠ_ㅠ) prove it.

AusZombie posted: »

The time between the start of episode 1 and episode 3 is something like a fortnight, people don't gain weight that quick. That's assuming he

• They can't be the same person because Reggie said that Mike cut off his arm a while back and Clem has only been separated from Christa a little over a week

• WooW! They are actually very similar!

Don't forget that Mike can kill Clem, if you take too long to grab the ladder.

• edited June 2014

I increased the brightness of the image. and there seems no scar on his face. if this man is really Mike, the scar was taken at another event. or maybe it happened when Christa escaped the group.(taking into consideration that she actually escaped!) who knows ..

Alt text

We must also consider that these thugs were ambushed and many of them were killed in that clearing next to the river, where we have the option of giving water to Victor (who was also with the group that night). maybe he cut his face trying to escape from that situation!

Legendary12 posted: »

Maybe that scar on his ear is from Christa when she escaped?

• Alt text

Kunny posted: »

• What?

WooW! They are actually very similar! Don't forget that Mike can kill Clem, if you take too long to grab the ladder.

• different voice actors man.

• I think these two were supposed to have the same character model and so they just reused the character model for Mike and changed it up a little.

It'd be a cool twist if Mike DID turn out to be Ralph (with a changed name and maybe grew his beard, etc) and he told the group about how he got shot in the ear. He'd probably say how he and his last group were robbing this woman when this other girl threw a rock at them/started running away so they sent his friend Winston after her. The woman shot Ralph/Mike in the ear and got away.

Clementine would be like "THAT WAS ME AND CHRISTA!" and Mike would be like "OH SHIT, OOPS MAH BADD"

He'd probably also mention how his group and him started firing at Carver's group (at the fuckin' river) and when everyone else got shot/killed, he surrendered to Carver who brought Ralph/Mike to his camp but placed him on the outside of the camp so he could "redeem" himself later.

Of course I'm just throwing a possibility out there. I don't really think it'll happen but if it did, then that'd be cool.

• No Mike! No! I like Mike but if this happens then ASRGKHVCVHGUYKKKWKSHDVXZGDGFHRHN ARRGGHHH!! :(

• edited June 2014

They only look similar because they're both rehashed Nick models, nothing more.

Mike's scar was probably there so that people wouldn't think he and Ralph were the same.

• edited June 2014

In Episode 3. At the time when Mike is lifting Clem with a rope. Mike hears a noise of someone approaching and shouts to Clem for her to hold onto something. at that point you have the option to grab the ladder quickly. But if you do nothing. Mike will loosen the rope and let Clem fall and die.

Nekrocop posted: »

What?

• Lee is really Mike after plastic surgery

• WHAT THE WHAT?

BenUseful posted: »

Lee is really Mike after plastic surgery

• "OH SHIT, OOPS MAH BADD"

You should work at Telltale to write dialogue. ; )

ChocoHallic posted: »

I think these two were supposed to have the same character model and so they just reused the character model for Mike and changed it up a li

• Arvo Is Mike's Father

• Really?

Puncake32 posted: »

Arvo Is Mike's Father

• Omi god! MrLee is banned?!? Why?

MrLee posted: »

I see differences between the two but it doesn't surprise me and if he is the same I force him to tell what happened to Christa but I realy

• This has been discussed many times before. No, they are not the same person.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.