More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• edited September 2016

Don't mind this comment, let me just test real quick if I can post a regular comment which is not a reply here in this thread.

Edit: Alright, this one apparently works, so there's no problem with the thread here. It's weird, but it seems the problem is solely limited to you, Domingez, and only when you post a completely new comment.

• [Stay silent]

Shit! I do not want to make this choice :( Maybe this is not the best option but I cant think of a good option here. Either he takes all of the women prisoner and I dont think he treats them well, or he kills a random member of the group and this could be anyone even my favorite characters. I dont want anyone to die here but I also dont want to sacrifice the groups women. Whatever it is, there are no good outcomes here and so I will stay silent and let the others make this choice here.

I also had this bug Liquid has mentioned this time. I was online on my mobile phone two days ago on the 6th and there was no new activity for me. Now that Liquid and Pipas have commented it works again. Could you tag me in the next part too please?

Domingez posted: »

As the sound of the dog and other people got closer the group had to scatter once again “There’s no time we gotta split!” Liam hissed as he

• edited September 2016

“We have to check it out” Cody said decisively.

“I agree it could be one of ours” Zack nodded.

“Your choice, but don’t say I didn’t warn you” Desmond disagreed.

“About what?” Cody frowned.

“You’re risking your lives for nothing most likely, I mean c’mon look at how many walkers are there this is borderline suicide” He replied agitatedly.

“What if it was your wife in there?” Cody muttered.

“Fine, fucking fine…..shit I’ll try to divert as many of them as I can, but hurry the fuck up this ain’t no picnic” Desmond said angrily.

“Yeah we’ll do our best” Zack swallowed nervously.

“Start out behind the service station and work your way up” Desmond suggested.

Cody and Zack leaped out and hid behind a wall while observing Desmond driving relatively slowly with a rock radio station on full blast luring the walkers away. “Shit there’s still some left” Zack said worriedly.

“Give me the gun Zack, I’m a better shot than you are” Cody whispered and wanted to hand him his pocketknife.

“You’re right about being the better shot but I don’t want to die” Zack said reluctantly and they swapped weapons.

“Neither do I, that’s why we’ll watch each other, I saw this in a movie once we’ll move back to back that way no walker will jump us” Cody cocked the pistol gently.

“We should avoid the middle ground and go straight for the stairs, we’ll have enough time to take those three walkers and get inside” Zack noticed the infested ground level.

“Good plan, we get in and out no questions” Cody nodded in agreement.

The two crouched over to the closest stairs leading to the top and moved swiftly towards the apartment, Cody swung a heavy kick knocking over one rotter while killing the other with the gun stock, Zack took care of the third and Cody finished off the one lingering on the ground. “The door’s locked or barricaded” Cody hissed.

“Damn….I think we’re still good, keep trying” Zack watched cautiously around if any walkers took interest in them.

“Hello is there anybody in there, we’re here to help” Cody knocked gently.

“I think we’ve been made, get us in there” Zack urged.

Cody kicked and used his shoulder to bust the door open “Hurry up man” Zack muttered.
    “That’s all I could budge” Cody gasped.

“Right, damn I’ll stay out here in case things start getting hairy, I don’t want to get trapped in there” Zack said nervously.

“Fine whatever just holla if those walkers find there way to the stairs” Cody said before her crept through the crack in the door. He glances briefly at the couch and chairs on top which were barricading the door from the inside “Is there anyone here?” he calls out. There was a blood trail by the bed leading to the bathroom, he knocks twice to see if anyone responds. “Coming in!” Cody muttered before entering. A woman was by the bath tub unconscious with a medical kit opened. Cody examines her and notices that she probably had a deep cut on her right arm, but used the sutures from the kit to sew it. “Hey, hey wake up” Cody gently pats her face. “Who the hell are you?” She sounded hazy.

“I’m Cody, we figured someone might be trapped in here, we gotta move walkers are outside” he answered calmly.

“Fuck, yeah those dumbasses were here when I arrived, help me up” She asked laboriously.

“How did you end up here?” Cody asked curiously.

“I cut my arm pretty bad, thought I’d bleed to death I stumbled upon this place and figured there had to be a first aid kit” She mumbled weakly. “I’ll get these doors open, rest on the bed for a minute” Cody rushed. “Did you find anyone?” Zack asked urgently, once Cody got the doors fully open. “Don’t just stand there help her up” Cody gasped.
    Zack recognised her face, it was Hannah who nearly gunned him down when Devin got captured “Give me the gun Cody” Zack said firmly.

“What? I thought we agreed-” Cody muttered.

“Just give it man!” Zack said roughly.

“The hell’s going on?” She mumbled vaguely.

“She’s one of the bandits that attacked us, lets get out of here Cody” Zack pointed the gun at her.

“Funny I don’t seem to remember you and I don’t forget a face” She sat straight holding her arm for a brief moment pretending to still be muffled. Once Cody moved towards the door and told Zack to shoot her, she simultaneously lunges at them trying to grab the gun. Zack fires but misses, Hannah pushes him closer to the balcony rails. Instead of prying Hannah off Cody quickly picks up the pistol dropped by Zack. Right before he was about to aim and kill Hannah due to the combined weight the balcony section collapses with both her and Zack.

“ZACK!” Cody shouts out trying to see him through the dust from the debris. He runs downs, the section squashed many walkers “You okay! can you move?!” he gasped.

“Few scratches and bruises, I think-” Zack coughed and glances at Hannah “But she won’t be moving” he notices her broken leg and not moving at all. “Where the fuck is Desmond!” Cody muttered angrily looked around.

“More walkers” Zack coughed.

“Can you fight?” Cody asked him anxiously.

“Doesn’t look like I have much choice” Zack pulled the knife out of his pocket. Cody switches between shooting and manual combat, while Zack struggles with one walker, the knife didn’t sink enough to kill the brain. He manages to get on top of him and numerously stabs the forehead to finally make sure the walker won’t bounce back. “Desmond bailed on us, too many are coming we gotta leg it!” Cody shouts while fighting the undead.

“I think that’s him up ahead” Zack looks in the distance.

“AARGH…SHI…FUCK!” Cody yelled out after a walker took a bite at his shoulder. Hannah also cried horrifically as rotters started feasting her body. Momentarily they got swarmed by the undead Cody got overpowered and it was clear he wasn’t going to make it out alive, he grumbled to the ground with walkers biting and sinking their hands into his back. Cody died with his hand stretched out holding the pistol. Desmond was driving past and gazed at the terrifying scene, he noticed Cody falling and Zack nearby in slightly better shape “Fucking called it” he grumbled cynically and drove away.

“NO…NO!” Zack watched the truck drive away, he pushes the walkers away to get to Cody and grab the gun. “Where the hell did you all come from” He started crying as there were walkers coming from every direction now, everything became muffled. Zack’s face froze in a glassy stare of horror. There was no way out but to make a beeline for one of the ground level apartments. Cody had reanimated and gave out a weak moan towards Zack.

[Kill Cody]

[Run to hide]

@LiquidChicagoTed @Pipas @janitor @Violet_Ant

Voting for the previous part is still open and also if someone wishes to change their choice feel free to do so ;)

• [Kill the whole Bricks group with help of Brads newly discovered superpowers]

No? Ok. :D :D

Oh God, I feel like whatever I choose, Brick will do something evil and unexpected anyway, because he is obviously a bastard. I choose [Agree for Brick to execute one member from the group] and pray it´s not someone dear to me.

As the sound of the dog and other people got closer the group had to scatter once again “There’s no time we gotta split!” Liam hissed as he

• edited September 2016

Alright then, I just want to say, this time it worked! I have gotten a notification in my feed and the thread immediately got bumped in my followed discussions. I don't know if that was a result of me being tagged here, but for now, this annoying bug is gone. Let's just be positive and say that tagging indeed solved the problem :)

Speaking about things that are gone, burn in fucking hell, Hannah! Yet another atrocious non-character that is dead and she got exactly the death she deserved. I would have never guessed that it was her in the room, but we did good in checking it out, because that's another cancerous character gone from the story and another one I can cross off my list. With her death, at least the core group of cannibals is gone. Now the next step should be to kill fucking Herman, at least as brutally as Hannah got it in this part. Speaking of, I am relieved it wasn't Herman in that room. My fingers are still crossed that we'll only see him as a random corpse again, because frankly, that little monster is a waste of space.

That said, I am incredibly saddened by the brutal death of Cody D: It was Zack whom I wanted to die, Zack who deserved to die and Zack whom I hate even more for undeservedly surviving yet another situation. Cody meanwhile was great, he would have deserved to live. Fucking Zack should have been the one to get eaten, he's useless either way. Cody was great and he just got together with Emily about two chapters ago. Rest in peace, man :( If there was anyone that should have died here, it shouldn't have been him, but that shitty coward that is hopefully going to follow soon. In this regard, here's my choice:

[Kill Cody]

Well, we know that leaving walkers who have been his friends once is exactly what this sick bastard Zack enjoys. This is one of three reasons to kill Cody here. First of all, I don't want Zack to have an ounce of happiness ever again in his miserable life. Since this rotten piece of shit is probably getting off at former friends turning into walkers, I'll choose this one precisely because that won't be what he enjoys. Second, since I really liked Cody, he simply deserves to be put down. If only Zack had done the same to Katie, then I probably would have never developed this hatred for him. Alas, it is too late now, which bring me to my third point. Killing Cody will be dangerous for Zack, it will attract more walkers, take away one of his bullets and it will give him a wonderfully high chance to die as well, which will be nice. Never thought I'd ever root for a walker, but Zack is officially worse than walkers. The only shame is that he won't get to fulfill the last thing he would be good for, which would be to inform Brad of his sister's current condition. But well, I have the hopes that Brad will learn some other way.

“We have to check it out” Cody said decisively. “I agree it could be one of ours” Zack nodded. “Your choice, but don’t say I didn’t wa

• Well that got intense fast. :-o
    I think he should save those bullets for protecting himself, so [Run to hide]

“We have to check it out” Cody said decisively. “I agree it could be one of ours” Zack nodded. “Your choice, but don’t say I didn’t wa

• It was Hannah! Wow, I have not thought of her at all XD I thought we would do something good when checking this out and save one of the good guys but no, we screwed up and now Cody is dead. This part did not go how I thought.

[Kill Cody] I dont choose this because I want to kill Zack but because I think this is the right thing to do. Zack messed up last time he was in this situation and leaving another friend behind like this is not good for anyone. The walkers have already seen him and Cody has already shot the gun before, which means the walkers around have also already heard him. One bullet more or less will not change anything for Zack but it will change a lot for Cody. He does not deserve to become a walker.

• Foqin hell, man.

[Kill Cody]

• “We’re losing daylight Brad, is one of you gonna bite the dust or would you rather bid farewell to three lovely ladies?” Brick smirked and scratched his chin.

“Kill one and get it over with” Bradley muttered reluctantly.

“Do you really want to sign a death warrant to one of these fine people, because that’s fucking depending on you?” Brick frowned and mocked.
    “I stand by my choice” Bradley said weakly as he was starting to burn up.

“I can’t say I’m not surprised, but a choice is a choice…..you need to take care of that infection, nasty stuff” Brick smiled “My, my so many to choose from, Sven how do you want your brother avenged?” he chuckled.

“Give’em the bat BW and give it a hard one” Sven responded from the shadows and passed a cricket bat to Brick.

“I just want to make this clear if we had met under different circumstances I wouldn’t kill any one of you, hell I don’t even want to, but this is a message to you Brad what you done has lead to this” Brick said seriously.

Bradley notices carved names on the bat as Brick shows it off “Brad you must be wondering what all these names mean, well this bat is our little mascot if a person steps out of line then he or she gets punished, these people crossed the line obviously” Brick taunts Bradley.

“This is gonna hurt like hell” Brick said while walking back and forth aiming at each one of Bradley’s group. “To make things fair, we’re gonna play a game…..you’re gonna like this one” Brick continued.

“Elvis” he pointed the bat at Rachel.

“Presley” points at Nicholas.…..”Uh my pissing pants already, sorry kid” Brick stopped for a brief moment before moving on.

“Girls” points at Liam.

“are” points at Boniek

“sexy” points at Mi-Cha with a smirk.

“sitting” points at Cecelia.

“in” points at Viola.

“the” points at Emma with the baby in her arms.

“back” points at Devyn.

“seat” points at Marco.

“now” points at Rachel again.

“drinking” points at crying Nicholas.

“pepsi” points at Liam.

“Having” points at Boniek.

“a” points at Mi-Cha.

“baby” points at Cecelia.

“Calling” points at Viola.

“It” points at Emma.

“Daisy” points at Devyn.

“Come” points at Marco and gradually slows the countdown.

“Join” points at Rachel.

“The” points at Nicholas.

“Fun” Brick lands the target on Liam who starts to tremble. “Name boy?” Brick asked promptly.

“Liam” instantly Brick slams the bat fracturing the boys skull “You’re doing great slick!” Brick remarks cheerfully at Liam as blood drips over his face “Dev…yn” he mumbles and looks at her down the line. The rest of the group remain silent or cry witnessing the horrific event.

“No girl is going to rescue you” Brick sneered and brings down the bat over and over again until their was nothing of Liam’s head left.

“For a small kid, he left quite the mess” Brick remarked at the spattered pool of blood under the corpse.

“Consider us even for now, but if I see you or your people again, make sure you have something to offer…..toodle-oo Bradley ‘the man who keeps his ladies safe’” Brick laughed while he and his crew drove away on numerous motorcycles and trucks.

“It’s okay Nicholas, we’re safe now no one can touch us” Rachel rushed to comfort her traumatised brother.

Devyn cried while she approached Liam’s remains “He didn’t deserve this” she choked.

“No one does” Bradley replied angrily.

“That was so fucked up….I’ve never felt so fucking helpless!” Boniek muttered under his nose and in rage hits the ground with his fist.

“He ain’t getting away with this” Bradley remarked.

“We’re lucky he didn’t kill us all!” Emma gasped.

“You’re not seriously considering going after them?” Cecelia frowned.

“Beating a child to death, he can’t just get away with this!” Bradley replied toughly.

“No offence Brad he already has gotten away with it, this guy has got quite the army with him I mean did you see how many of them were there? a dozen, 20 maybe thirty men backing him up, there’s no way we’re avenging Liam, I suggest we get as far as we can from this place” Marco remarked.

“As much as I hate to say this, but he’s right, we lost again, we’re beaten, tired and hungry, we have no weapons and no supplies, we got to start thinking about us for a change” Rachel said anxiously.

“Is this what everybody wants? because I want to say this now and make it clear I’m not your leader, I never was, but it’s my fault Liam died and I’m gonna have to live with that, right now we make decisions together as a group” Bradley said in a defeated voice.

After a long stretch of silence the group agreed that it was time to look out for themselves “Okay….we should head south like it was planned from the beginning” Bradley suggested.

“It’s a start” Boniek sighed.

“We should find some food first and then shelter” Bradley sighed painfully.

Zack quickly grabbed the pistol and shot Cody in the forehead putting his friend to rest, he later dodges the walkers trying to get a hold of him and dashes towards the ground level apartments. He enters and frantically moves the couch first to block the doors, later a table and chairs. The walkers moan and bash trying to get in. Zack pants and crawls to end of the room. He watches as the hinges crack, in a short while the undead will get inside, Zack breathes nervously and fears of being devoured. Suicide seems like the only way out from this situation he pulls out the pistol and aims at his temple with his eyes closed. Zack started reminiscing about his parents and his sister Anna while they were still alive, but as the memory was coming to an end he saw them in front of him as walkers like he did the first day and had to kill them. In the background by the window he saw Skylar, however she wasn’t there when it really happened, she was crying and calling out to him, however he couldn’t hear her, the repulsive sound of moaning walkers was getting louder Zack slowly squeezed the trigger saying “I’m sorry”

The gun clicked, he sighed out deeply in disbelief, not even a single bullet left, the door was hanging walkers were still trying to get in as the couch and chairs prevented them still. He runs into the bathroom and locks himself in. Still trembling, he stumbled looking for a usable weapon, sweat stung his eyes, the dreadful wait and feeling of entrapment was unbearable, the thought of being turned into one of them made his stomach numb. The noises started to retreat for some reason until stopping completely, he could hear voices, human voices chatting.

[Call out]

[Stay silent]

[Open the bathroom door]

@Violet_Ant @Pipas @LiquidChicagoTed @janitor

• edited September 2016

Holy fuck, Liam! Shit! Alright, I officially admit, this was a harsh scene to read even for me. While Liam was permanently tarnished after he became the most vocal supporter of a certain bitch in the last chapter, he was on a good way in this chapter and even managed to almost redeem himself. While he wasn't my favourite and never would have been after his actions in the last chapter, I am oddly saddened to see him go. Not only because he started to redeem himself, but also because he is the first character we met in this story. Yes, I feel bad for him. Emma and Cecelia, with them I wouldn't have felt anything but satisfaction, but Liam... damn it. Still, I am incredibly relieved that it was not Rachel who got the bat, as I have strongly feared. Also, man, Brick is like Negan without the redeeming features. This scene played out exactly like the Negan scene, only that Negan draws the line at rape and dislikes harming children, whereas Brick doesn't seem to have even the slightest bit of a conscience. As much as Liam's death is painful (though manageable), I am relieved that we did not hand over the women, because there's no way that would have ended with just this one death. I am just afraid that this won't be the last time they have seen Brick.

[Open the bathroom door]

I have the hopes that Zack is only hallucinating and that these are, in fact, still just walkers. I mean, where are these human voices supposed to come from? It's already a shame that we ruined his suicide, although being shot in the head is certainly too kind of a fate for him. If there is anyone who deserves returning as a walker, it's that jerk.

“We’re losing daylight Brad, is one of you gonna bite the dust or would you rather bid farewell to three lovely ladies?” Brick smirked and s

• I´m in a mood for a risk today, :D so [Open the bathroom door]

“We’re losing daylight Brad, is one of you gonna bite the dust or would you rather bid farewell to three lovely ladies?” Brick smirked and s

• Oh damn. Poor Liam. :(

[Open the bathroom door]

• No Liam! Damn, poor guy. Fucking Brick though. I am really surprised he kept his side of the deal, because I expected him to take the women with him either way.

[Stay silent]

No, not going out there. Why should the walkers just leave? Zack has hallucinated before so I dont think the people there are real. And if they are real, they are probably bad guys.

• edited September 2016

Zack couldn’t tell if this was his mind playing tricks on him, he walks slowly towards the door and gently grabbed the knob and was about to come out until he heard a kids voice call out “there’s one more over there” Zack jumped and stepped back for a brief moment. He took a deep breath still filled with fear and opened the bathroom door, no more zombies were trying to get in anymore, he moved the chairs and couch aside and exited.

“Gia, there’s someone here!” Herman startled as Gia stood over a pile of dead walkers, she approached Zack and aggressively pressed him against the wall with the sharp of the katana placed to his throat “Where’s the crazy bitch!” she said angrily.

“She’s dead” Zack replied.

“You were here….you were with that group—“ Gia finally recognised who he was.

“That’s right, we’re on the same team…..I’m Zack if you don't remember” he stuttered.

“What are you doing here anyway?” Gia asked after she let him go.

“Cody and I were…..looking for the rest of our group we all got separated you see….I ended up with him Howard and Emily” Zack stuttered.

“And where are they now?” Gia asked roughly.

“They’re at a mansion we found Howard and Emily are there a-and Cody….he’s dead, we both thought someone was trapped in the room upstairs but it was Hannah, things got hairy from there, the walkers got them both and I barely escaped” Zack said bleakly.

“Sorry for your loss……I guess that had to be Hannah no wonder I couldn’t recognise her” Gia looked at a devoured corpse with no face.

“You killed all these walkers?” Zack muttered in disbelief.

“Do you see anybody around here that could’ve done this? anyway it’s good exercise I had some steam to get rid off” Gia cleaned the katana and looted the corpses around.

“So what happened to you two? after the whole shootout I mean” Zack asked after a pause.

“We made a run for the woods, Hannah ambushed us that bitch almost shot my ear off, then fortunately the walkers came, she made a run for the motel….at first I decided not to go after her, but I was so angry” Gia replied calmly.

“She got what she deserved, but Cody didn’t…it should’ve been me” Zack sighed.

“You’re here and he isn’t, lets focus on surviving right now, you said something about a mansion?” Gia said firmly.

“Yeah….we encountered a small group luckily they weren’t hostile and let us in” Zack said sullenly.

“They got supplies?” Gia muttered.

“I think so, why?” Zack sighed and shrugged.

“Good then we’ll stick around for a bit just to get our energy up, he’s been through enough” She glanced at Herman.

It was nightfall Bradley and his group managed to scavenge some supplies in a nearby country house, they decided to stay there until sunrise. The house wasn’t big and made it feel a bit cramped with everyone in there, Bradley wanted some solitude time and decided that he’ll be first up on watch and staying in the barn, Marco volunteered to take over later on.

“For some country folk they didn’t have a lot of weapons or ammo stored in the house” Marco remarked trying to strike a conversation with Bradley while they walked to the barn.

“We didn’t really search that thoroughly did we? everyone is tired, the important thing is there are no walkers or new people, finally some peace and quiet” Bradley sighed while carrying a pillow and double-barrel shotgun.

“I agree and it’s a warm night, it’s just what we need” Marco smiled thinly. “And for what is worth, I would’ve chosen the same thing” he said.

“But you didn’t, I did and I have to live with the thought that I might as well have killed Liam myself” Bradley replied blankly.

“Any one of us would’ve gotten the bat, we lost another battle, but we’re still alive and that counts” Marco nodded.

“I’ll be at the top, there’s a good view over the perimeter” Bradley said toughly after a pause.

A fews hours later Rachel still couldn’t sleep, she glances at Nicholas who’s out peacefully beside her. She quietly walks out into the hallway thinking that everyone was asleep and thought to check the barn, however she notices Devyn sitting in the living room and staring blankly out the side window.

[Talk to Devyn]

[Go to the barn and talk to Bradley]

• “Gia, there’s someone here!” Herman startled

enter image description here

Oh god, not fucking Herman D: That thing must die. I was hoping it would already be dead, but unfortunately it even lacked the decency to just lay down and die. Great, as if I can't hate Zack even more, now he's the reason that monster reappears to spread the utter cancer that is its existence. The only one I even remotely like of this trio is Gia and even she's getting lower and lower with every new part, simply for being tainted by the presence of the two worst living characters. Of course, saving the worthless life of Zack is not making it any easier for me to like her. Hopefully at least Herman is going to get exactly the painful death the rest of those responsible for the motel shootout never got. That is something that absolutely must happen, period. And I hope that unlike a certain bitch, Herman will be dead before the next chapter begins.

That said, at least there was a small part about the characters that actually deserve to live to counterbalance the disgrace that is the motel part. As short as it was, it was a godsend after the previous one ended in the worst outcome imaginable. Seriously, I can't believe we screwed up every single choice in the motel, first ruining Zack's suicide and then even allowing the monster that murdered Katie to get another undeserved appearance. But ah, well, what's done is done and all I can do is to limit the damage their presence is doing by getting rid of them as soon as possible. At least this part had a very nice choice, which does wonders in actually giving me positive emotions despite the things that happened in the first half of it.

[Go to the barn and talk to Bradley]

That's totally it, right? That sounds a lot like the choice I've been waiting for since, well, Episode 3. And even if it isn't, it's worth a try and I have to take this option by all means. At the very least, having some trusted company can help Brad with the way he is feeling right now, though I'm hoping for more. I have noticed how close they have grown, especially in the current chapter, so I'm shipping them more than ever and I'm sure all they need is a little push in the right direction. After all, what can be more romantic than a combination of a silent barn, a warm summer night and horrible feelings of guilt and loss? Yeah, that last one might not be ideal, but in that case, Brad could really need someone to talk to. Devyn as well, sure, but she's got others who care for her, while Brad really only has Rachel.

Zack couldn’t tell if this was his mind playing tricks on him, he walks slowly towards the door and gently grabbed the knob and was about to

• [Go to the barn and talk to Bradley]

I ship it.

Zack couldn’t tell if this was his mind playing tricks on him, he walks slowly towards the door and gently grabbed the knob and was about to

• [Talk to Devyn]

• [Go to the barn and talk to Bradley] shipship :3

• Rachel decided to check on the barn, it was a chilly night she tried to keep warm by folding and rubbing her arms. Marco was fast asleep while Bradley was staring blankly at the fields with his legs crossed holding the shotgun. Rachel climbed the ladder and startled him “Sorry Rachel” he jumped and aimed the weapon briefly.

“Take it easy” Rachel smirked thinly.

“What are you doing up here?” he asked warmly.

“Couldn’t sleep, I thought you’d be up too” Rachel replied timidly.

“Someone has to keep this place safe or at least try to” Bradley responded cynically.

“There was nothing you could do” Rachel tried to reassure him.

“I keep telling myself that, but still a kid died for no reason, I fucked up I’m the one that supposed to be punished!” Bradley said angrily.

“You did what you had to, that’s what leaders do” Rachel said softly.

“But I’m not am I?” Bradley muttered.

“Think of it this way Brick would’ve taken me, I can’t even imagine leaving Nicholas, I can’t even think how would he cope without me—“ Rachel choked.

“If it had come to that, I would’ve looked out for him and you know that” Bradley said toughly. “When Brick was taunting me all I could think of is how to keep you both safe, not the group, but YOU and that’s why I’m not fit leading these people or hell even making the important decisions….sooner or later there’s gonna be fallout” Bradley sighed.

“Well everyone still seems to be here, we will work this out together” Rachel said warmly.

“Maybe you’re right” Bradley shook his head.

“Of course I am” Rachel replied before the barn turned deathly quiet, she inches closer to Bradley and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

“What was that for?” Bradley smirked thinly feeling slightly surprised.

“For keeping us safe” Rachel smiled and they continued kissing passionately.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t know anyone was here” Cecelia said as she noticed Devyn by the window.

“It’s fine” Devyn wiped the tears of her face.

“Are you okay?” Cecelia limped over.

“Just doing a lot of thinking that’s all, how’s your leg?” Devyn choked.

“Still hurts, but I’ve been through worse” Cecelia smirked “Wanna talk about what’s on your mind?” she asked softly.

“I….I just feel guilty…..about Liam” Devyn sighed bleakly.

“Why?” Cecelia asked compassionately.

“He-erm he liked me and I rejected him, but not because I didn’t like him, I just liked him as a friend….I think I treated him a bit harshly sometimes” Devyn sobbed softly.

“Hey-hey it’s okay…..what happened to Liam was….a brutal tragedy, which wasn’t your fault, any of us could’ve died out there today, don’t blame yourself at how you felt about him” Cecelia comforted her.

“Have you ever felt like losing everything and have no purpose to live?” Devyn sobbed.

“I have in fact” Cecelia sighed sullenly “I…when I was sixteen I-I was raped and got pregnant because of it…..for a long time I blamed myself and had a strong fear of men, my parents wanted me to have an abortion but I refused and in exchange I was kicked out simple as that” Cecelia choked.

“That’s awful, how did you cope?” Devyn cried softly.

“Every way I could to support Viola and I mean anything” Cecelia choked.

“Oh I’m sorry....I shouldn't have asked” Devyn sighed.

“It’s in the past……Viola is all I got, I know it’s hard but you always have to find something to live for, otherwise what’s the point?” Cecelia replied warmly. “It’s a dark place I know it is, but if you let it, it will get darker” she sighed.

“Thanks Cecelia” Devyn nodded gently.

“Any time dear, don’t forget, you’re not alone….now I’m gonna try and find some painkillers and get some sleep” Cecelia smiled and chuckled softly.

Desmond took his time before arriving back at the mansion and dreaded the thought of breaking the news to the newcomers about Zack and Cody as he took the long walk towards the front doors. Once he opened Bobby was ready, a gun cocked “Oh it’s you, where the hell have you been?!” he gasped.

“All I can say is I told you so” Desmond remarked cynically.

“Oh fuck…..how did they get them this time?” Bobby frowned.

“There was someone at the motel, things got hairy very quick and once we knew a herd was upon us” Desmond whispered.

“This isn’t gonna look good to the new guys” Bobby shook his head.

“Yeah tell me about it, where are the others anyway?” Desmond muttered.

“Where’s Cody and Zack?” Emily startled them as she climbed down the stairs.

“I’m…sorry” Desmond said hesitantly and shrug his shoulders.

“What do you mean you’re sorry? where are they?” Emily asked roughly.

“We found someone at the motel, I was trying to divert the herd, but things got hairy and they both went down” Desmond said slowly.

“You asshole…..you fucking fucking asshole……you let them die! you bastard I…can’t….oh….no……Cody!…..why?…..why?” She approached Desmond and started slapping him over the face and crying hysterically until Bobby restrained her.

“I tried to help them believe me…..there wasn’t much I could do” Desmond stuttered.

“I want to know how?!” She screamed.

“Cody was overpowered by three walkers, Zack was struggling…. I couldn’t get to them even if I did I would’ve died….that’s all I saw of them” Desmond said sullenly.

“You should’ve died too…..let me go cocksucker!” Emily broke free and ran upstairs.

“The hell’s going on here?!” Celestia gasped loudly.

“Newbies got killed” Bobby muttered.

“Great….great” She sighed remorsefully.

“I did what I could” Desmond groaned.

“The truth Desmond? what did really happen?” Celestia asked him strictly.

“Someone was trapped at the motel the place was filled with zombies, Cody and Zack went in to check it out while I diverted the herd by car, another wave came out from God knows where and they were attacked, I barely fucking saw them through the swarm, what was I suppose to do? they were dead man walking and I wasn’t willing to join them” Desmond sighed.

“So you just drove away?” Celestia winced.

“Yes Celestia that’s what I did, I drove away” Desmond replied before Celestia slapped him on the face and went back upstairs.

“I reckon you should start pulling your weight around here rather than play babysitter on these runs” Bobby chuckled softly.

“Fuck you I ain’t responsible for everyone I go out there with, next time you’re going lets see how you will cope…..motherfucker” Desmond muttered roughly in his face and stomped to the living room while Bobby simply chuckled.

“Howard…..Howard? wake up!” Emily hissed.

“Wha-what’s going on? they back yet?” Howard grunted.

“Only Desmond came back, he said that Cody and Zack are dead, but I don’t believe him I’m going out there” Emily said hectically as she gathered her gear.

“Just wait a damn minute, it’s gonna get dark soon, you can’t go out there! and what makes you think he’s lying? just take a second and think this through” Howard suggested.

“I’m going with or without you, that cocksucker let them die, but I need to know!” Emily started to sob.

“Hey-hey we’ll look for them first thing in the morning I promise you” Howard comforted her as she started crying.

“I can’t stay here and do nothing” Emily pleaded.

[Let Emily go]

[Go with her]

[Persuade her to wait till morning]

@LiquidChicagoTed @Pipas @Violet_Ant @janitor

• Oh yes, finally =) I knew it was only a matter of time between something would happen between Brad and Rachel, so this part was great. Might have been my favourite, at least my favourite from this storyline in a very long time. They have always been cute together and after shipping them for such a long time, it's great that something finally came out of it. They are OTP material. And now I know, without any doubt, that we picked the right choice in the Brick decision, as hard as it was.

Emily and Howard are still okay in my opinion and I don't want them to die. Besides, Cody is already dead, so going now wouldn't change a thing. The only ones Emily could help if she'd leave now would be Zack and Herman and the last thing I want is these bastards to reunite with them. Just kill them already. But yeah, besides, it is more dangerous to go now, so she should really wait until morning. That said, I just now realized what a huge dickmove that actually was from Desmond. I can't really blame him, since Cody was already dead and since Zack deserves to die, but I can understand Emily's reaction for sure.

Rachel decided to check on the barn, it was a chilly night she tried to keep warm by folding and rubbing her arms. Marco was fast asleep whi

• [Persuade her to wait till morning]

Rachel decided to check on the barn, it was a chilly night she tried to keep warm by folding and rubbing her arms. Marco was fast asleep whi

• edited September 2016

Oh no, a double post, sorry. :D

By getting herself into danger, Emily cant help anyone. She is so emotional right now and should calm down before travelling out there.

And Bradley and Rachel, aww so cute :) I hope they stay together for a long time, because now I dont want either to die.

• edited October 2016

“Look…you’ll do what you want to…but going out there by dark ALONE is too dangerous Cody wouldn’t want you to be in any kinda danger…..If you’re willing to wait till morning I will go with you, you have my word on that” Howard said compassionately.

“I just miss him so much” Emily sobbed.

“I know….I know and I’m sorry” Howard sighed.

“He may or…..may not be dead I just have to know” She choked.

“Why don’t try and get some sleep, let me get you something to drink” Howard sluggishly got up and headed downstairs.

“What the hell were you thinking?!” Howard overheard Celestia whispering from the kitchen.

“I told you before I wasn’t up for this anymore I’m not a fucking babysitter! they knew the risks I even fucking told them it was a bad idea with the motel, but no they just had to check it out and look what happened in the end it wasn’t anyone important….I think” Desmond shouted.

“This is the third time a crew died on your watch, I’m starting to think you really are fucking jinxed” Bobby chuckled softly.

“Now listen smart-ass—“ Desmond raced.

“This isn’t the time for jokes, we still got to deal with Brick somehow or else we’re gonna have to leave, there’s not enough to offer for him to back off” Celestia said worriedly.

“I say we start finding more supplies and spend less time put our necks on the line for someone else if they want to find their friends then there’s the door” Desmond suggested roughly.

“Hear hear” Bobby muttered.

Howard couldn't pass the room without getting noticed, however he has the chance to interrupt the discussion or continue to eavesdrop and find out more what this small group has got planned. One thing was certain Howard felt that finding the others would bring some closure to Emily and to himself, after all this place wasn’t completely safe to stay either way.

[Continue eavesdropping]

[Interrupt]

“Turn the damn heater off you’re burning precious gas!” Brick snapped while seating in the passengers seat of a truck.

“Sorry BW I kinda froze my ass off as we you know came looking for’em” Sven muttered nervously.

“How we doing back there?” Brick radioed in.
    “All quiet Boss” A man answered shortly.

“I appreciate want you did for my brother back there, just wanted you to know that” Sven said after a long pause.

“It wasn’t just for your brother it was for OUR brothers, too bad I had to kill that kid to make a point” Brick grunted.

“He probably deserved it” Sven smirked.

“Are you shittin me? that kid was pissing his pants he wouldn’t hurt a fly, too bad fate chose him to be killed, but in the end I think they got the fucking message” Brick guffawed.

“Oh they did Boss, it’s a shame we didn’t get those three pussies” Sven laughed.

“A deal is a deal I always keep my word and I got a feeling we’ll see them again they’re not far from the mansion who knows maybe Celestia will let them in……heh anyway we got enough girls waiting for us back home, since we have our sweetheart Sara back all is almost good again” Brick said with a smug look on his face.

“But what about Penelope? I thought you liked her, you’ve been spending a lot time with her?” Sven asked.

“Yeah she’s a good gal, but Sara is way better” Brick chuckled.

“Penelope is nice I-I really like her Brick” Sven stuttered slightly.

“Remember one thing Sven, never get too attached” Brick warned him.

“Sure thing Brick” Sven said anxiously “Our Brothers still haven’t found the other girls that escaped, maybe Sara will start talking about what they were planning” Sven added shortly.

“Sara isn’t gonna give’em up….but if luck is on our side then they will want to rescue her until then we’ll be ready for them” Brick smiled.

“That might never happen though” Sven frowned.

“Heh either way it don’t matter anymore we can still find others, especially now we have new collection points” Brick smirked.

They were approaching the compound, the place was surrounded by a barbed wire-topped fence with the clubhouse and depot walls additionally reinforced with plate steel and kevlar for ballistic protection. Upon entering the motion detector lights lit up briefly to announce their arrival and potential intruders. The closed-circuit television monitors are only on at night to save energy from the generator.

“Home sweet home” Brick grinned as he exited the vehicle and everyone kneeled briefly at his arrival.

@LiquidChicagoTed @janitor @Pipas @Violet_Ant

• [Continue eavesdropping] I don't know what he could say if he would interrupt, because right now, he hasn't heard much. So, let's eavesdrop first and if he hears something really outrageous, he might still be able to interrupt.

And man, Brick is a fucking sick bastard. I am so glad that we didn't end up giving him three of the groups women, because man, that guy is a nightmare. I really hope he is wrong and that he and his goons will never encounter the group again, but I just know I am wrong here. I have also noticed that he mentioned that he knows where Celestia's group is hiding. That is... weird, because so far I have gotten the impression that Celestia and her group are hiding from him. I wonder if I got the wrong idea there, or if Celestia is hiding something. But well, back to the topic of Brick, the one thing that can be said in his favour is that he is not Sven, who is a hundred times worse.

“Look…you’ll do what you want to…but going out there by dark ALONE is too dangerous Cody wouldn’t want you to be in any kinda danger…..If yo

• [Continue eavesdropping] and maybe he will get to know something interesting.

“Look…you’ll do what you want to…but going out there by dark ALONE is too dangerous Cody wouldn’t want you to be in any kinda danger…..If yo

• [Continue eavesdropping] This gives us more chance to learn something new. But I hope he will learn nothing bad, because he and Emily would be in danger then.

• [Continue eavesdropping]

• “If we come up short this time….we’re gonna….er-hmm have to spare someone, Brick might have an eye for that new girl what’s her name….Emily right?” Desmond suggested cautiously.

“You’re not really suggesting that right?” Celestia frowned and folded his arms.

“I’m looking out in our best interest that’s all” Desmond muttered.

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t here that, this is my home I swore to turn this place into something good where people could find solace and protection from the unbelievably horrific world we live in now” Celestia said solemnly.

“No offence Celestia, but you ain’t doing a good job at it, not only we keep losing supplies but we keep losing people, I know it’s your house your rules, but it’s only a matter of time until Brick starts knocking on our door and demanding his fucking weekly cut, hell he could put a bullet in each and one of us and take over whatever this is anyway” Desmond replied angrily.

“Lets all just come down, Brick needs us as long as we can deliver at least I think, he rarely breaks his own rules, maybe we gotta change are tactic” Bobby intervened.

“This better be good Bobby, go on” Celestia sighed.

“For one we could really start gathering supplies I mean like seriously, search every area pick it clean and mark as we go along….we start scavenging for dawn till dusk, or……hmm we could always just leave” Bobby said calmly.

“Leave?! no way I’m leaving my home we got to make this work by any means” Celestia gasped and objected.

“So, then I better get some sleep looks like it’s gonna be a busy day” Bobby grunted and walked away to one of the rooms.

“This has to work out, because otherwise we’re going to have to run and you know that” Desmond warned her softly.

Celestia was now alone pondering about what lies ahead in the future, Howard approached her “Sorry didn’t mean to startle you, I just wanted to get something to drink for Emily”.

“Yes, of course” She moved aside “I’m guessing you heard us talking?” Celestia mentioned while Howard poured some water for Emily.

“Yeah was hard not hear it, I just wanted to say that I appreciate you letting us stay here these last couple of days weren’t exactly easy…..Desmond said something about Brick having an eye for Emily what did he mean by that? I hope you’re not planning something behind our backs?” Howard asked cautiously.

“Nothing is gonna happen to Emily or anyone else…..it’s just…..Brick likes when everyone holds their end of the deal” She replied hesitantly.

“And what sort of deal is that?” Howard clenched his teeth.

“To have enough supplies to get him off our backs, he demands half of what we got every week or two, we got some to deliver for this week but he’s going to start questioning on how we manage to survive on so little that’s why in the morning we’re going on a supply run to avoid any bullshit” Celestia said anxiously.

“I’m guessing you have a ‘emergency stash’ somewhere where Brick won’t look right?” Howard gave her an aiming look.

“Yes, otherwise we’d starve, luckily Brick hasn’t noticed anything fishy yet” She sighed.

“Your secret is safe with me, but if me and Emily do find our people, they will be staying
    here with us, unless we decide otherwise” Howard said toughly.

“If everyone pulls their weight then we have no problem” Celestia glared.

One week later

Down south Ian wakes up from his slumber in a dim lighted garage now turned into his personal somewhat prison cell, apart from the fact of being cuffed every now and then the sisters have been really friendly. They kept Ian hydrated and the food wasn’t the worst in this post-apocalyptic world. Felicity unlocked the door to greet him on another new day “Good morning rise and shine how did you sleep Ian?” she said rather cheerfully.

“Cut the nullshit Ms. Misery, Jesus what day is it? how long have I been here?” Ian asked lethargically.

“I don’t like you calling me that, my sister and I we’re nothing like that we treat you like an important guest and all we get in return is silly name calling….anyway how long have you been here, lets see….you have been here er-It’s only been bout a week, but it does feel good to be safe at all times doesn’t it? come on be honest” Felicity said gracefully.

“Feels like I’ve been here longer…..and at what price am I safe huh? did you really have to imprison me? don’t I have a fucking say on whether I want or don’t want to be here, under different circumstances I would’ve considered staying, God knows I lived in a mansion this big before, but I’m being kept in a fucking garage like some stray dog!” Ian moaned.

“So what is it that you really want? to leave or stay? I’m starting to get confused, because you see I think every person would want to be in your shoes right now, well apart from being cuffed but that’s on you, we give you good food, water, protection what more do you want? leave? leave where?! there’s nothing out there, the world has ended, all we have with my sister is to pull pranks on people, some leave some don’t, I’m going to be honest with you Ian we like you, because you are our kind, we rich people have to stay alive and together” Felicity said gravely.

“You sound naive, wealth won’t save you from the dead, but….guns might” Ian chuckled softly.

“We got those too……look you want to go, you can go you’re free all you have to do is say the word, however you’re more than welcome to stay with us, I mean if you promise to be friendly you might even get an upgrade it’s nice to have a man in the house again….oh and for the record you’re the first person we’ve treated more than nicely since the start” Felicity un-cuffed him and smiled warmly.

“I must be thankful then? What happened to the ones before me?” Ian chuckled sarcastically.

“I think you know the answer to that” She smiled mischievously.

Major Choice: Freedom

[Decide to stay in the mansion]

[Decide to leave]

• edited October 2016

Sounds fishy to me. Almost like some sort of a test. I can´t shake off the feeling that if he´ll try to leave he´ll get a bullet to the back of his head on the way out. (or worse)

So yeah, I ´m not trusting to those two psychopaths. :P

He can always escape later.

“If we come up short this time….we’re gonna….er-hmm have to spare someone, Brick might have an eye for that new girl what’s her name….Emily

• edited October 2016

enter image description here

Pretty sure it's another game of those two. And as Violet_Ant said, Ian can always escape later.

EDIT: @LiquidChicagoTed taggy tag.

“If we come up short this time….we’re gonna….er-hmm have to spare someone, Brick might have an eye for that new girl what’s her name….Emily

• Many thanks! This time I haven't received a notification again until you tagged me in your comment :)

Pipas posted: »

Pretty sure it's another game of those two. And as Violet_Ant said, Ian can always escape later. [Decide to stay in the mansion] EDIT: @LiquidChicagoTed taggy tag.

• Alright, this is not good. I am really afraid that Howard could end up messing things up for the group in a major way, by causing them to stay at the mansion, where they will reencounter Brick eventually. Also, Desmond is a huge bastard and officially made it onto the edge of my list in this part. He struck me as somewhat okay in his first few parts and I was even able to understand why he panicked and fled from the motel (arguably, the fact that Cody was already dead at this point and Zack deserved to be left behind makes it easier for me), but this right here is taking things too far, way too far.

Ah, I really would love for Ian to escape from the crazy murder mansion, but as the others said, I believe this to be a trick. Why should they just now allow him to leave, after keeping him a prisoner for a week? Something is not right there and I smell a trap. Hopefully Ian manages to find a way to either escape, or to kill these two psychopaths later on.

• [Decide to leave]

I really want Ian to get away from them. The others are right, it sounds a bit fishy but maybe it would be worth to try it. Only one way of finding out. If the offer is genuine then we would waste a chance if we stay.

• “If decide to stay will I be accepted as equal or am I going to live in this garage until I die?” Ian asked sullenly.

“Just behave and do the best you can in keeping this place safe and peaceful, you’re one of us now, although I can say I enjoyed keeping you cuffed up in here it’s nice play the part of nurturer even though it was a bit forced, but that is over now, no more games, so what you say?” Felicity giggled.

“I’d..like that, can I get some fresh air now?” Ian replied cautiously.

“Go ahead” Felicity pointed at the door.

Ian slowly got to his feet and walked to the door, his footsteps echoed through the long and high hallway. He opened the doors and inhaled the fresh air that breezed. “Feels nice does it?” Felicity smirked.

“I think we can get along just nicely, once we get know one and other, how you guys doing with supplies? I don’t mean just food, weapons, medicine things like that, you can’t imagine what a good thing you got here” Ian sighed with relief.

“This place is all we know thanks to our strict parents” Felicity’s face turned obscure.

“What do you mean?” Ian asked curiously.

“Lets just say they weren’t the most fun parents to live with” Felicity moaned.

“What is he doing out?!” Ivy raged.

“Ian has agreed to stay with us and help out were ever he cans, right?” Felicity glanced at him.

“Yeah I think I want to stay, it does feel nice, but I’m not talking about the garage” Ian replied reluctantly.

“I count that for a celebration, do you think we got any champagne left Sis?” Ivy chuckled.

“Champagne?” Ian gasped in surprise.

“Don’t sound surprised like I said we got all the good stuff that’s some consolation of putting up with parents typical bullshit” Felicity sniggered.

“Where are they anyway?” Ian felt suspicious.

“Somewhere we don’t know, they left for Paris shortly before zombies decided to be zombies” Felicity laughed.

“We are all that’s probably left of the Cotton family, too bad all that money won’t do us any good” Ivy sighed.

“You still haven’t told me what’s the situation with food, weapons, medicine?” Ian frowned.

“Oh we’ll manage we got food lasting us a few months, we got some guns, our daddy was quite the collector, too bad he never taught us to use them so we taught ourselves, another downside is we don’t have much meds and we need constant gas for the stupid generators” Ivy muttered.

“Then we should find some” Ian gasped.

“We should and we will, it’s nice you’re so enthusiastic for a change” Felicity frowned.

“This place is starting to grow on me I always liked convenience” Ian smirked thinly.

“Well today we’re going to have fun and focus on the more important stuff tomorrow” Ivy said cheerfully.

In the evening Ian moved to his new room on the upper floor opposite Felicity, however not much changed he still felt like the guest prisoner. Felicity locked his door for the night but at least he wasn’t cuffed or tied. The room window had a good overview of the estate, he could see the shed and power station on the grounds and the woods stretched in the distance. After reflecting about how on earth did he end up here or even the single fact of how he managed to survive this long he chuckled briefly and took a long sip of water. As he was about to walk away from the window he noticed a flashlight signal coming from the woods, blinking three times and then pausing. At first he thought this wasn’t a message, but couldn’t resist and looked for something to signal back, “no binoculars obviously” he said to himself agitatedly as he searched the room. He could only light up a candle, but before he did he thought about the risk, why would anyone signal him? maybe it could be someone dangerous perhaps a group? was it Kaden? doubt it Ian pondered.

[Light the candle and leave it by the window]

[Let Felicity and Ivy know that someone is out there]

[Try to sneak out through the window]

[Ignore the sighting]

The chattering sound of the engine slightly preoccupied Ruth, but it didn’t stop her from yawning as she dashed through the a deserted part of Georgia heading south to the next town Swainsboro. Nicky was sleeping heavily resting her head against the side window. “C’mon” Ruth muttered anxiously under her nose at the rattling noise from under the hood.
    The car started dying out and they were still about three miles from the nearest town. “Wha-what’s that noise?” Nicky mumbled.

“It’s this flaming car, I think we’re going to have to walk unless you got any mechanical skills?” Ruth replied with sarcasm.

“Don’t look at me, not a clue” She grumbled and folded back to sleep.

“Get your stuff” Ruth scolded and slammed the car door.

“What’s your problem?” Nicky murmured and sat up sluggishly “Hey! wait up!” She called out shortly.

“I haven’t got time to fuck around Nicky” Ruth gasped.

“You in some sort of hurry?” Nicky joked.

“Yeah I want to find out if some of my friends are still alive they’re all I have got left….and you’re not helping” Ruth replied coldly.

“Oh sorry for holding you back apparently everyone thought I wasn’t much help, my brother only saw me as a useless librarian not having a clue about how to survive in this world, and my boyfriend probably the same, now they’re gone what you got say about that?” Nicky gibbered.

“Maybe you got lucky” Ruth shrugged indifferently.

“My head is killing me” She mumbled.

“Never drink again then” Ruth replied briefly.

“What’s bugging you so much?” Nicky asked.

“Everything, I feel so damn useless” Ruth choked.

“It’s okay to cry you know” Nicky said softly as she noticed Ruth quickly wiping a tear and kept stomping ahead.

“No time for that, lets see what we can find in this town” Ruth sniffed.

“They probably evacuated like most of other towns, people went looking for loved ones or something else, just like you” Nicky sighed.

“Everything just collapsed so quick, the panic and fear brought out the worst of people, I was at Uni went it all started few of my classmates and friends tried to wait it out, but it all ended the same way” Ruth said sullenly.

“I’m sorry” Nicky replied softly.

“All it has been was, just to get through the day and survive, if there really is nothing out there, no rebuild of society then there is not much point, it will always be the living against the walkers or the living against the living” Ruth said toughly.

“I wanted to die when I lost everyone I loved” Nicky grunted shortly.

“And why didn’t you?” Ruth asked.

“Somebody saved me, I still don’t know if it was for the best, some would say that standing face to face with a bunch of walkers might force you to change your mind and look at the positives, but I didn’t actually” Nicky pondered.

“You still want to…die?” Ruth asked hesitantly.

“I don’t know it’s best I stop thinking about it” Nicky said evasively.

Shortly later Ruth entered a derelict building which once was a cafe or bar of some sort “Lets check the back maybe we’ll find something” Ruth pointed.

“One thing is good, no walkers” Nicky smirked thinly.

"Yet...they always tend to appear when you least expect them” Ruth muttered while searching through the drawers and packed anything that would be useful.

Apologies for the delay everyone

• [Light the candle and leave it by the window]

Hm, not the easiest choice here. I'd say Ian has to get out of there. These sisters are unstable psychopaths and while friendly for now, who knows what they do once he does something to anger them. That said, sneaking out of the window now would certainly anger them. At worst, this could even be some sort of trick. I might be paranoid here, but I'm not putting this past them. However, it could also be Kaden, who is trying to free Ian. In that case, lighting the candle could be a middle way. In doing so, he could tell whomever is out there that he is in this room. If it is a trap by the sisters, then he can later claim that it has been an accident that he left the candle too close to the window.

“If decide to stay will I be accepted as equal or am I going to live in this garage until I die?” Ian asked sullenly. “Just behave and do

This is probably the safest option. Worst case scenario, he tells the sisters that he left the candle there by accident.

“If decide to stay will I be accepted as equal or am I going to live in this garage until I die?” Ian asked sullenly. “Just behave and do

• [Try to sneak out through the window]

Come on people, we must do something that he can escape. We cant stay safe forever.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.