More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• [Agree to his offer]

Let´s give it a shot, the other option would doom her, now she has at least some chance to make the best out of her situation.

Domingez posted: »

A harsh caw of a crow had awoken Rachel, her face was resting against Bradley’s chest, she decided to slowly slip out and get dressed. “Snea

• [Agree to his offer]

We already had 2 trap choices this chapter, so this time it has to be somehow genuine, right?

...right?

A harsh caw of a crow had awoken Rachel, her face was resting against Bradley’s chest, she decided to slowly slip out and get dressed. “Snea

• edited December 2016

“I’m not leaving you here, I don’t care if takes us longer to get there, we all leave at dawn” Monica exhaled.

“You’re the boss I’ll do my best not to slow us down” Margaux laughed softly.

“Lets just hope this wasn’t all for nothing” Monica sighed.

“Hey, it’s gonna be fine, we’ve done the hardest part” Margaux smirked.

“Yeah I guess we have, get some rest I’ll see you in morning” Monica replied sullenly and walked back to the diner area, she sat close to the window and noticed Luna was gone; the bathroom door was ajar. Monica approached to peek inside and could hear Luna panting, she was cutting herself again making more marks on her thighs. Everyone copes in their own way Monica didn’t condone Luna’s method, but who could blame Luna after all the trauma she’s been through. Monica decided to ignore and go back to sit by the window and watch the serene darkness outside. In that moment of silence she started reminiscing back to the first weeks of the outbreak, this was after the quarantine zone had fallen to which she, her grandmother and little brother never arrived. They lived on the outskirts of Atlanta, she could remember the sirens, people screaming and running for help; the explosions haunting everyone. Everything gradually died with all that was left of the decimated city, the urban space ruled by the dead became her playground further developing her free-running skills by scavenging for supplies, but it only prolonged the inevitable.

About an hour before dawn Monica decided to travel ahead in hope of finding a vehicle Beth stopped her briefly on the way out “I hope you’re not abandoning us?” She joked.
    “Never, I just thought I’d go and find a car y’know, if I don’t make it back in an hour or so just stick to the road we planned” Monica nodded.

“You want me to watch your back? it could get hairy out there” Beth offered.

“Nah you stay here make sure everyone is alright” Monica exhaled.

“Be careful out there” Beth murmured.

She began her march and eventually encountered many abandoned vehicles close to a crossroad about thirty minutes away from the diner. “You people didn’t make it either huh?” She thought to herself noticing dead bodies in the road and inside the vehicles. Even one car still had crates of canned food and water in the back “At least something” She smirked taking her time but with no luck every vehicle had a dead battery or lacked fuel. Weak retching noise caught her attention; holding her rifle firmly she scanned the area once more. A zombie crawled out from under a car. It's eyes had been gouged most likely by someone else. It’s hideous grey intestines dragged in the road staggering towards Monica using only it's ears and possibly nose for guidance. She lowered her rifle and threw an empty bottle in the opposite direction. The corpse halted for a second creaking its neck towards the source of the bottle and crawled away moaning aimlessly. “Fear no more” She exhaled and bashed the skull with her rifle. There wasn’t much point in heading further, nothing but emptiness ahead, waiting for the rest to catch up seemed to be the better choice; she relaxed on top of the suv watching the clouds move by. “You’re going again?” Her brothers voice muffled in her sleep “I have to we need food to survive, I’ll be back before you know it” She replied hopefully.

“You be careful now and lookout for soldiers they may know something about when this is going to end” her grandmother’s voice was suppressed.

“That might take a while grandma, try to keep it quiet in here and don’t let anyone I beg you” Monica pleaded. “I won’t” grandma smiled and hugged her tightly. Glimpses of light quickly turned to shadows, love and family shattered by sorrow; leaving pain coming in waves, the connection was gone, they were gone. Monica shuddered revisiting that night, her neighbourhood was flooded with re-animated flesh that must’ve migrated from the city area awaiting for their next prey. There was no future here as she observed from the rooftops the sudden shift in the streets. She dreaded the worst slowly approaching the flat, the doors were open indicating that something or someone got in. With her gun held high she entered, three thugs thought they’d find supplies; killing grandma and her brother in the process. Monica didn’t hesitate in killing the two; leaving the last one wounded in both kneecaps. Sobbingly she cuddled together her brother’s frail body and grandmas wailing softly “I came back”. The assailant crawled towards the door ironically begging to spare his life. She angrily dragged him down the stairs and left him on the front steps serving him to the undead. She barricaded the doors with a plank and watched as he got ripped apart. It was a matter of time before the combined force of lurkers would get through the barricaded doors. Monica had no time to waste.
    Good memories get shattered by that one moment, the worst memories seem to flow better in the river downstream to something much larger and it only gets worse. “Slacking of really?” echoed in her nightmare. “C’mon rise and shine” echoed again. “Time to get up, is she really out cold?” another voice muffled.

Monica’s eyes rolled open, glazed over with the remains of the recollection.

“How did you guys get here?” Her voice sounded disorientated.

“We walked, remember you set out to find a car?” Beth laughed softly.

“I must’ve dozed off I-I find supplies-“ Monica sighed.

“Yeah we can see that, so I’m guessing there’s no luck for a four-wheel transportation?” Beth joked.

“You mumbled in your sleep, are you okay?” Bree responded while packing the supplies.

“I did? I hope I didn’t say anything stupid” Monica groaned.

“Who’s Juerell?” She asked inquisitively.

“I don’t think that’s any of your business Bree” Monica warned mildly got leaped off the vehicle.

“I didn’t mean to pry, I was just trying to help-“ Bree sounded apologetic.

“She gets it Bree just leave her be” Luna jerked her shoulder softly.

“Was I out long?” Monica asked Beth.

“How the hell should I know? we just got here, what we should be worrying about is how gonna get there” Beth chuckled softly.

“There aren’t many options, we just gotta keep moving if Margaux needs to rest then we rest, what’s important is we keep going” Monica replied.

“We ran into some walkers on the way over here” Beth mentioned.

“Strange I only encountered one and it was blind” Monica murmured.

“Margaux nearly got bit, but it was Bree who saved her” Beth smirked.

“Bree getting better with guns?” Monica asked.

“She used up almost a whole clip to take down three creepers” Beth chuckled softly.

“Progress…I guess” Monica smiled incredulously.

This isn’t all that bad Ian thought to himself in bed while still being locked unable to roam the mansion. He tried to sleep hearing the sisters giggle and laugh downstairs wasn't exactly helpful. “Why the fuck am I allowing myself to be pushed around like this? why the hell would they keep me alive I’m just a drain on their resources, on the other hand I shouldn’t be complaining” he pondered while out the window there was no signal light that he’d hoped to see “Hey! what does it take to get a glass of water up here?!” he bashed at the door with no reply although the laughter went silent. The lock clicked a few minutes later and Felicity entered with a bottled water “Thirsty huh?” she said rather flirtatiously and handed it to him. She gazed at him as he took a few long gulps “What?” Ian winced.

“Y’know you have quite nice eyes” She giggled.

“Oh crap I’m sensing another trick or some damn prank coming” Ian frowned nonchalantly.

Felicity drew her head closer and caressed his cheek before kissing. “What are you doing?” Ian flinched.

“What does it look like? I won't bite unless you want me to” Felicity smiled coquettishly.

“I’m not sure anymore” Ian remarked. “You can be funny sometimes” Felicity giggled.

Ian caressed her long hair and kissed in return, Felicity sharply brought his hand down to her breast and later pushed him against the bed. “She was indeed self-centred but also proved to be unpredictable. The world to both sisters everything that mattered stopped at the front gate of the estate. Is she playing me again? very likely, maybe I should think of her as emotionally blind, no feelings to her actions, many died before me, at least that’s what I have been told. What Felicity wanted she simply went and claimed it without dwelling what her victims thought or felt. I’m important to myself, as selfish as it sounds but that was the truth, nobody is going to give their life for me or survive for me till the cure arrives. Yet this illusion of impenetrable safety appears to be real…for now, however dying while having sex doesn’t sound that bad; I never felt the need to care for anyone from my previous group, never cared who survived. And here I am, Felicity’s lucid eyes seem to be locked at me while she pulled of her white t-shirt revealing a dark blue brassiere underneath, one thing that frightens me is that we’re more alike than I care to admit; the major difference is I don’t like killing for the sake of fun” Ian contemplated frantically in the heat of the moment.

[Advance]

[Reject]

@LiquidChicagoTed @Pipas @Violet_Ant @janitor @CascadeLaundering

• [Reject]

This took me very, very long, perhaps even too long to decide on. In the end, I have decided to follow my first impulse, which is to reject that crazy bitch who is literally a sociopath. I see this as Ian enforcing his better traits and not giving in to Felicity and her insanity. Only thing I am afraid of is that this could make her really angry. But honestly, I don't want Ian to stay with these insane bitches forever either way, so I think that now might be a time to make sure he won't get involved too much with them. However, I am not totally sure about this choice, so maybe I will change it later. For now, this seems like the better choice, but to be fair, there are good arguments for the other option as well.

“I’m not leaving you here, I don’t care if takes us longer to get there, we all leave at dawn” Monica exhaled. “You’re the boss I’ll do m

• This is so hard to decide, because we are not dealing with normal people there, but with two psycho-sociopaths.
    Anything can happen after he rejects or accepts her "offer".

Even though the [Advance] option seems like relatively good move, even after that, they can do just whatever. Or the other sister might get angry, because maybe she wanted him for herself and then kill Ian (or Felicity, which would be the best outcome to be honest.) Or maybe Felicity will kill him right after it, like a praying mantis. :D

If he rejects her then there is also a danger that they´ll try to murder him (maybe that´s how their other male prisoners died o.O)

I really don´t want Ian to do it, I also don´t want him to be stuck there for ages and get him out. I really don´t know, if my decision is good, but rejecting her seems like an action that I see going bad instantly, on the other hand, if he´ll play by her rules for now, later he can finally manage to escape.

Sorry Ian. [Advance]

“I’m not leaving you here, I don’t care if takes us longer to get there, we all leave at dawn” Monica exhaled. “You’re the boss I’ll do m

• enter image description here

No.

[Reject]

• [Reject] Nope not her! With someone else maybe but not with her. Its a trap Ian!

• Oh God... [Reject]

I don't want poor Ian to die, but he has to stand up for himself. Jesus, this was a tough decision.

• edited December 2016

“No….I can’t” Ian stopped Felicity from unzipping her bra.

“Can’t or won’t?” She smirked incredulously and tried to kiss him.

“Lets get one thing straight whatever this is you’re playing it ain’t going to work” Ian replied firmly and softly pushed her aside.

“Wow are you gay or something? when was the last time you got properly laid?” Felicity laughed sarcastically.

“Don’t be offended, you’re pretty and all, but I’m not going to be your fuck toy, I think it’s time we stop playing these stupid games” Ian replied blankly.

“Suit yourself” She muttered angrily under her nose and quickly got dressed.

“Yeah nice talking to you” Ian mumbled after she slammed the door shut and went to her father’s study where Ivy was sitting in a comfortable black leather revolving chair behind a large rectangular wooden desk. The chair was facing the window overlooking the property, in the distance over the thick metal gate roamers looked like mere puppets Ivy contemplated while sipping tea. “Anything interesting out there?” Felicity groaned angrily from behind her.

“No, but it sure is peaceful, I’m assuming you’re here because Ian rejected you” Ivy chuckled softly.

“Don’t even start” Felicity clenched her teeth.

“Told he wouldn’t fell for it, he just wants the luxury we provide for him, I don’t mind having him around even though he turned out to be so boring” Ivy said in a matter of fact tone.

“I really thought he could be like us” Felicity sighed roughly.

“We could always get rid of him” Ivy suggested lightly.

“I got an idea why don’t we all go hunting tomorrow?” Felicity’s eyes lit with excitement.

“What kind of hunting? the ones daddy used to take part in?” Ivy grinned.

“Hunting animals of course and it’s exactly what will help Ian to open up” Felicity replied enthusiastically.

“How so you figure?” Ivy cocked an eyebrow.

“To get him into the killing spirit I’m sure his family did similar stuff to ours back in the day” Felicity laughed softly.

“And what if he refuses….again?” Ivy sighed.

“It’s either that or…he’ll try to hunt us” Felicity smiled maliciously.

“You lost me” Ivy winced.

“I left my gun under his bed” Felicity continued smiling.

“You did what?! he can gun us down at any time now!” Ivy shouted infuriatingly.

“He won’t trust me, although it’s fun to find out what he’ll do with it, will he mention something or give it back? or just straight out try to kill us and claim our home” Felicity chuckled nonchalantly.

“That was a damn idea sis, I guess I’m sleeping with my rifle tonight thanks a lot” Ivy sounded disappointed.

“Oh come on chill and look on the bright side he might just give us a reason to kill him” Felicity smiled.

Joanna looked up at Bruce and sighed “I hope I can trust you” before entering the cell.
    “You can, in the meantime I’ll get you something to eat, be right back” he nodded and walked back. Passing Brick’s office he got called by him “So how’s our guest settling in? did you guys hit it off?” Brick smiled casually.

“She’s nice” Bruce smirked thinly.

“Yeah not quite my type, but man that ass! I bet she’s right up your alley ey?” Brick said nonchalantly.

“She’s a sight for sore eyes, I better get her something to eat” Bruce replied calmly and was on his way out.

“Wait up, hmmph I should’ve said this earlier, Bruce you have come a long way I’m really impressed with your recent contributions to the club, which is why you should take a day off forget the ugly world around you, spend some quality boinking time at the cat house” Brick grunted.

“We killed an entire camp to get these supplies, I didn’t agree with the brothers I thought some should’ve been spared-” Bruce replied bleakly.

“Let me tell something, these bandits which we had a agreement with, you remember you were there with me when it happened, well they destroyed our two and only outposts! killed our people! they received everything that was coming to them and don’t you even try to feel sorry for them, I just fucking hope you guys got them all” Brick cut him off casually.

“I guess you’re right Brick, it’s either us or them that’s what it always comes down to” Bruce sighed deeply.

“Damn straight and if I ever see one of them bandits again, well lets just say they’ll get aquatinted with our mascot here” Brick laughed waving the cricket bat. The radio screech interrupted them “Erm-Brick we’ve got a bit of problem” Sven reported in.

A couple of hours earlier Sara and Penelope waded through the woods and made their way to the Northbound rest area on interstate 75. The place consisted two pavilions for parking, a small store and a few benches. Sara stormed into the abandoned store and checked the ventilation shaft behind the counter “What are you looking for? it’s good we finally made it” Penelope panted and tried shake of the stench of dead bodies encountered on the road the smell itself was unbearable.

“Yes! the supplies are still here!” Sara sighed with relief at the sight of a single bottle of water and a packet of hazelnuts.

“You deliberately left food behind why?” Penelope was bewildered.

“We did just in case of getting caught the first time around, I know it sounds stupid, but hey it plan paid off” Sara sipped some water.

Penelope took a glance at the packet of nuts and it triggered a gagging reflex before she could even cover her mouth she’d already have thrown up “Hey you alright?” Sara asked urgently.

“I’m fine….just exhausted” Penny panted while wiping her mouth.

“Are you sure?” Sara felt suspicious.

“I guess I should be honest with you, eh I-I’m pregnant, okay? there said it” Penelope sighed nervously. “Ups right? go on say something” She stammered sobbingly noticing Sara's speechless reaction.

“That’s why you wanted to leave this time” Sara exhaled.

“I didn’t want it to grow up in a place like that, I’d rather die than to see it being brought up by Brick” Penelope sobbed.

“You could’ve just told me…I wouldn’t have left you behind if that’s what you were thinking” Sara sighed deeply.

“I was terrified how you’d react I couldn’t risk that, I’m sorry I wasn’t honest from the start” Penelope sniffed.

“Don’t worry so much” Sara cuddled her.

“I hope we make it I don’t want to die not yet” Penelope whimpered.

“And we won’t die….not until he or she is grown up” Sara chuckled softly and comforted her.

“I hopes it’ll be a boy” Penny chuckled and wiped the tears off her cheek.

“You’re gonna get dehydrated drink a little” Sara passed the bottle to her.

“We still have a long way to go” Penelope exhaled.

“Baby steps Penny” Sara smirked while standing by the front entrance.

“That’s funny” Penelope chuckled softly hugging her knees.

“Do you need something can I get you anything?” Sara asked compassionately.

“I would kill for a bath” Penelope sniffed and smiled.

“You and me both” Sara sniggered.

“I know you want to keep moving, but I could use the rest” Penelope said sullenly.

“Sure anything you need, you can use the room at the back I think there’s even a couch there” Sara replied blankly and Penelope went to relax. Their defences weren’t great the front entrance was all made of glass and easy for a walker to lurk through. Sara crossed her legs and opened the packet of hazelnuts, she wolfed it down leaving very little for Penny just in case she changed her mind. Sara gazed at the calm and deserted parking lot unaware that miles away a horde of walkers were meandering their way.

End of Chapter 2

• This was a very nice ending to a seriously long chapter! I really think this has been the longest chapter ever and man, it has been really eventful. It should also be noted that I'm having a far more positive feeling about that particular storyline again, after their last chapter really dragged me down big time. I mean, not everything has been good. Herman still lives, this must change as soon as possible. The offspring of the bitch must die as well, but I am confident that it won't last long either way, therefore erasing that rotten family for good. This'll be my sweet revenge. But on a positive note, I loved that the last of the cannibals are finally gone. The bitch herself would have deserved far more pain before dying and I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that she died peacefully, but well, I hope she spent her final moments knowing that she sealed the fate of her own spawn with her actions. She's gone, this is one step in the right direction. If only neither of these terrible characters would have gotten submitted to begin with... But well, most of them are gone and when they are finally all dead, perhaps the group can move on, as hard as it will be. I know it will be dreadful for me at least.

Still, despite how negative the stuff above likely sounds, I generally enjoyed that chapter a lot, because it still features a number of my favourite characters. Brad and Rachel finally got together, I obviously loved that. Liam died, therefore removing a name from my list, even if I did start to at least have a more neutral opinion on him. He was borderline irredeemable in the last chapter though, so I can't complain. And Brick is intense! I think he is tied with Jarvis when it comes to my favourite antagonist in the story. Wasn't too sure about him in the beginning, because he seemed a bit too much like Negan, but you did well with making him his own character over the later course of this chapter, as deeply disturbing as he is. I believe he is the most intense villain they had so far and a genuinely terrifying guy. I hope the group will never cross his path again, even if I sadly doubt this. I mean, I would love if they would never meet him again, but I absolutely doubt it.

Ian's storyline has also been enjoyable, with these crazy sisters. It's been good seeing him again, in a rather important role on top. However, the sisters creep me out and I hope Ian escapes from them soon. I must say, I felt less connected to the other groups. I know such a large cast requires so many storylines, but still, I must admit I felt zero connection to this group of women that are currently running away from Brick. It's been a bit better with Nicky and Ruth, but they still feel more or less like filler for me, even if I like all of their characters. I hope this doesn't sound wrong, their storylines are well-written and everything, but I at least feel drastically less involved in their parts than in the others, that feature the ones I consider the main characters, who have been there for years now. And well, though I was admittedly involved in their storyline, I obviously disliked the last group, because it included Zack and Herman, the two biggest living piles of shit in the story. I liked Cody in it, I liked Emily and Howard, but they have arguably not been that important compared to these other two. Ah, may they die soon and in pain once the next chapter of this storyline starts! And I seriously can't wait for that chapter, because it will feature Brad and Rachel and the others I like so much as well, which is reason enough to look forward for it. Speaking of things to look forward for, I can't wait for Ellis' group in the next chapter, because this is basically guaranteed to be awesome :)

“No….I can’t” Ian stopped Felicity from unzipping her bra. “Can’t or won’t?” She smirked incredulously and tried to kiss him. “Lets ge

• edited December 2016

Preview of Chapter 3,4 & 5

“There you are I’ve been calling out for you I-! Oh Christ” Jeffrey urgently limped over to Ellis blankly staring at a body hanging from a tree.

“I’m pretty sure they did this, what if they-“ Ellis panted angrily.

“Try not to think the worst, don’t corner yourself into a dark place, believe me it’s hard to return from….we’ll find them pal…we’ll find them” Jeffrey sighed deeply and tried to be supportive.

“We must be getting close” Ellis muttered.

Ellis gazed at his own reflection and took off the bandage from what was left of his arm “What’s going through your mind?” Jeffrey asked firmly.

“Anger, hate….look at me! I’m a……I’m fractured man…I-I should’ve done something” Ellis choked roughly.

“You’re talking to a man who has been living with no leg for almost fifty years and that’s exactly what you feel all the time anger, but don’t let it blind you and back there it could’ve been anyone of us, you need to stay strong for those kids they depend on us, especially you!” Jeffrey said calmly.

“Have you guys seen Zafir?” Priscilla called out to Auggie and Marie.

“Nah but I saw him this morning he acted kinda weird you know edgy” Auggie smirked.

“He and Jerry are up to something again, I’m getting sick and tired of being kept out of the loop-“ Priscilla said angrily.

“Marie you got to come quick! it’s Becky she’s missing” Eve choked.

“You don’t want to be the leader how come? the people sure believe in you” Josh muttered.

“They believe in what Robert tells them, maybe I am cut out to be leader, but what I’m more interested in doing is finding other survivors, we’ve been stationed here from the start of this mess and built something good here kinda, most of the marines left find their loved ones, while some of us still chose to serve the US Navy even though there might not be much left of it…..I’m not sure how long will this good run last, but I’m going to search for other people and try to find a cure to put an end to this if it’s the last thing I do” Tommy argued.

“Holy shit that’s a lot of them” Renda said with his eyes wide opened.

“We gotta create a distraction” Donovan grunted.

“Is there any way around? I mean we can always go back” Brian stammered.

“Go back?! no way, I can do this, those zombies are slow ass motherfu- sorry I can outrun them while you guys sprint towards the fence” Wade suggested playfully.

Chapter 4

“Search the island, there might be more of them, spread out!” A man shouted out.

“Vanessa take Margareth and hide, promise me you’ll stay hidden no matter what happens” Quirk panted and loaded his hunting rifle.

“I told you not trust those bastards now look they’re going to shoot us down like dogs!” Vanessa said angrily.

“This hasn’t to be a different crew-“ Quirk muttered while scanning the area.

“I think they’re already inside” Margareth whimpered.

“You still want to wait?” Gareth asked impatiently as Konni gazed through her binoculars at their invaded home.

“The herd broke down in our favour if we find the right moment this might not be as hard as we first thought” Konni said calmly.

“It’s been hours we can’t stay here-“ Gareth argued softly.

“All we can do is put some space between us and them, no matter how far we go we’re still fucked and it’s all Brian’s fault” Konni cut him off and clenched the binoculars tighter.

Chapter 5

“Anybody home?! permission to enter the premises!” Brick called out cheerfully standing in front of the mansion gates.

“Who the hell is that?” Howard frowned.

“That’s Brick Williams, normally I’d tell you to make yourselves scarce, but knowing him he’ll probably find you anyway and then we all might be screwed” Celestia said worriedly.

“You kid….you look awfully familiar have we met before?” Brick levelled with Herman.

“Leave him alone-“ Gia tried to interfere.

“I’ll get to you in a minute sweetheart, Bruce take her weapon she’s got that ‘I'm going to cut off your testicles’ look and I’m afraid to become the victim” Brick joked.

“Oh I remember now…..damn screw deja vu moments, you were with one of them bandit groups…what was his name again?” Brick chuckled softly “I got it! was it Roy? he was one mean motherfucker and…” Brick taunted and noticed Herman peed himself.

“Sorry for scaring you kid but either I’m getting warmer to the truth or you’re just plain petrified of me, c'mon kid say something?” Brick mocked.

“I think the child has been through enough” Bobby intervened.

“Lets make things a little more interesting if one of you tell me if this kid was once a two-bit bandit gets to keep a whole week worth of supplies, that should be tempting enough to resolve this problem” Brick offered.

“Hey Nicholas what are doing out here pal?” Bradley was packing his gear.

“I want to go with you, I can be useful you said I was pretty good with the gun, I want to help” Nicholas said bluntly.

“It can be too dangerous out there, what you can do is never leave your sister sight that way you’ll protect her and she will protect you” Bradley suggested softly.

“But you said you need all the help you can get” Nicholas argued.

“I’ll have Blake, Boniek and maybe Devyn to look out for me” Bradley smirked.

“I need you to get me out of here, what’s taking so long?” Joanna whispered to Bruce.

“In a few days we’re going for a supply run, I can smuggle you out in one of those trucks, that’s the safest plan” Bruce muttered.

“You are coming with me right?” Joanna asked indifferently.

“That’s not possible I told you that already” Bruce objected.

• Thank you Liquid for the feedback much appreciated ;)

This was a very nice ending to a seriously long chapter! I really think this has been the longest chapter ever and man, it has been really e

• Preview of Chapter 3,4 & 5

Hell yeah, a new preview =) I love these, really can't get enough of them to speculate. And as expected, there are a couple of scenes here I wish to speculate on,

“Try not to think the worst, don’t corner yourself into a dark place, believe me it’s hard to return from….we’ll find them pal…we’ll find them” Jeffrey sighed deeply and tried to be supportive.

Hmmmm... very intriguing. This implies that the rest of the group somehow got missing, possibly abducted by some others. I guess it's only Ellis and Jeffrey at the time this part is set, which is an interesting combination. And Ellis is a wreck for sure. I also wonder if he still tries to reunite with Brad somehow. And I especially wonder who abducted the others and if the body in the tree is anyone we know. It is a scary thought for sure.

“Lets make things a little more interesting if one of you tell me if this kid was once a two-bit bandit gets to keep a whole week worth of supplies, that should be tempting enough to resolve this problem” Brick offered.

Oh yes! Oh hell yes! Guys, we want those supplies. WE WANT THOSE SUPPLIES! Herman must pay! I will not have him in this story for any second longer than necessary, so this must happen. Brick fucking Williams, hell yeah! I hope it's not even a choice and that someone just reveals the truth, because I honestly am sick of that useless shit Herman. He and the bitchspawn are the only living creatures that can still be held responsible for Katie's death and I already feel bummed enough that they survived this episode. Please guys, do me a favour and help me to get rid of these atrocious beings the moment we get the chance, because I can't stand them.

“But you said you need all the help you can get” Nicholas argued.

Shiiiit, I feel like this is going to be one terribly hard choice. I am afraid that taking Nicholas is going to get him killed and therefore Brad's newfound relationship with Rachel. But I am even more afraid that leaving Nicholas is going to get Bradley killed and after already losing Katie in the single most frustrating and upsetting way possible, I refuse to risk that in the slightest. I am also pretty sure that they are trying to get formula for the bitchspawn, which I really have no patience for. That thing is guilty, that thing must die. Let's hope I am wrong with the reason for why they are leaving. Perhaps there will be general supplies, yes? But I don't see why they should risk anything for the being that is the reason Katie got murdered. If she can't live, neither can it.

Argh, I think really the only thing I am bummed about is that I have to wait for so long until Chapter 5 starts. I am so much looking forward for this. I have high hopes for Brick, looks like there will be a chance for him to take the most jarring name off my list. But Ellis and Jeffrey teaming up in the next chapter interests me as well, because I have no idea where they will go from there on.

Preview of Chapter 3,4 & 5 “There you are I’ve been calling out for you I-! Oh Christ” Jeffrey urgently limped over to Ellis blankly

• edited December 2016

The Walking Dead Episode 6: All That’s Left

Chapter 3: Sins Of The Father

Vivienne and Hugo were getting close to the water tower, they could already see the mushroom shaped reservoir from a distance. “We’re almost there” Hugo shook Vivienne’s shoulder “Bout time, how long have I been out?” she yawned.

“Awhile, you looked like you sure needed it” Hugo smirked.

“Yeah I did try doing these runs almost every day, it gets to you” Vivienne sighed.

“I’m sorry I know I should be pulling my own weight, but I never got around in dealing with the….you know stiffs, so that’s why I stay back and help out at home” Hugo stammered.

“Chill out I’m not judging you or anything, but you should know that we might not stay at that place forever” Vivienne scowled.

“As long as we stay hidden nothing will change that” Hugo muttered.

“Hate to spoil it for you, but surviving ain’t just about having food, medicine or water, we have no idea what sort of illness we could catch from these “stiffs” without running water we might as well die from lack of hygiene” Vivienne said roughly.

“Are implying that we smell bad?” Hugo joked.

“This maybe a game to you, after all you might be hiding against us one of those modern homes you owned and when things will go to shit you’ll just head there” Vivienne snarled.

“Actually I do have another property, but it’s in California a bit far and probably way to dangerous to get there” Hugo said loudly.

“Always playing safe huh….well you better get used to things turn to shit….gosh and you wanted to go to on your own” Vivienne warned him and scoffed sarcastically.

“I thought you said no judging, I just wanted to do something okay? I feel like shit already and that’s enough for me…ugh oh fuck not this not now!” Hugo joked and sighed putting the vehicle to a halt gazing at the crowd of walkers surrounding the water tower and pump station.

“We’re not heading back we can deal with this, you wanted to do something now’s the chance” Vivienne said calmly and grabbed her wooden staff.

“Hold on dammit I can’t deal with these many zombies nor can you!” Hugo objected and jerked her shoulder as she was ready to exit and fight them.

“Wanna bet? don’t worry I’ll do the heavy lifting you just stay close and have my back….or at least try” She said sarcastically.

“So we really doing this?” Hugo remarked anxiously holding his shotgun and hatchet.

“We need that water” Vivienne stood by his side.

Multiple zombies started retching towards them Hugo retreated standing behind Vivienne as she lead the formation showing off her techniques while killing them. Hugo decided to hold onto his more powerful weapon and shot only when he needed to “I see you done this before!” He yelled out seeing how she takes care off them too easily.

“I had a lot of practice” She shouted back.

“I think there’s too many of them!” Hugo yelled worried about the thought of reloading.

“On my mark you make a run for those doors and get them opened” Vivienne gestured.
    “I was worried you’d say that….I’m OUT” He yelled stutteringly.

“Okay run!” Vivienne signalled and kept combating.

“It’s fucking locked! there’s a window!” Hugo snarled hysterically.

“Can you reach it!?” Vivienne fought them off.

“Yeah c’mon I’ll boost you up!” Hugo shouted urgently.

Vivienne dropped a few more walkers and dashed towards Hugo she jumps up and through the window “Hurry up they’re closing in!” Hugo gasped while pushing lurkers away. She unlocked the door and quickly locked it back again once Hugo got in.

“How’s that for a morning workout?” Vivienne chuckled and panted.

“Fuck that, I’m never doing this again” He panted deeply and got up from the ground.

“Is that a bite?” She noticed a deep red mark on his arm.

“No I don’t think so, looks like a scratch” Hugo stuttered while examining.

“That’s a pretty deep scratch if you ask me” Vivienne frowned.

“Lets just make this stupid thing work and get back home, fuck” Hugo gasped angrily.

“It might be just that a scratch, it could go either way believe me I’ve seen it before try not to worry about it for now” She tried to reassure him.

“Too late for that, a fifty-fifty chance I guess that’s better than nothing dammit I told you it was too risky if I die that is on you” Hugo said harshly.

“No-one forced you to come, but when you do there is always the risk of not coming back you should know that by now” Vivienne sighed while turning a valve.

“Yeah I should’ve stayed put….does that still have juice to run on?” Hugo changed the subject and nodded at the round tank.

“Not much, but it looks to be working fine for now, it still need time to get the pressure pump going” Vivienne muttered.

“So can we go now?” Hugo asked impatiently.

“Nah I’m gonna siphon some gas out of the car and refill the generator I’m not going to drive over here every single day….how’s the situation looking outside?” Vivienne sighed exhaustingly.

“Not good, way too many stiffs, maybe we should wait it out” Hugo nodded.

“And lose more time, no way I’m just gonna catch my breath and lead them away you stay here, you have a lot more to lose than I do” Vivienne scowled at him.

“Thanks I guess and….sorry for being an ass in general” Hugo smirked.

“We’re not out of the woods yet, say that again when we get back and maybe I’ll believe in your apology” Vivienne forced a smile.

“Can’t say I want to stay here any longer, but it looks like it’s gonna be awhile” Hugo said worriedly as they looked out through the small rectangular window.

“I don’t like the idea of waiting, this could take hours” Vivienne pointed angrily.

“That’s better than dying, although you do seem to know how to use that piece of wood….sorry bad joke I know” Hugo chuckled softly.

[Move now while it’s still daytime]

[Move out later and wait for the herd to scatter out]

Two hours have passed since Charlie’s death leaving the group to mourn and reflect in silence. Grace drove down the quiet road barely holding her eyes open. She looks in the rear mirror Elias was sleeping leaning his left arm and head against the window, Akemi was also resting her face against his shoulder and beside her Jeffrey just blankly stared at the harmonious fields. Ellis was sort of uncomfortably rubbing his stump “You okay?” she asked indifferently.

“Itching that’s all” Ellis muttered in a testy voice.

“You might need to change that bandage, want me to pull over?” Grace asked calmly.

“No…..no just keep going” Ellis sighed.

“You’re thinking about her huh?” Grace remarked noticing that preoccupied look Ellis had since they left Charlie.

“It’s hard not to, we’ve been through a lot and now she’s gone, you never know the time when your luck runs out” Ellis said thoughtfully.

“She was a good person even though I didn’t really get to know her which kinda sucks, because frankly I was starting to like her” Grace said honestly.

“Yeah now she can rest peacefully with her brother” Ellis sighed sullenly.

“What happened to him?” Grace asked inquisitively.

“He got bit on the first day that’s all Charlie told me and that was an enough answer for me to know what happened next” Ellis scowled at the windshield.

“I know what she went through I couldn’t protect my little brother….some guys tried to rob us and he died” Grace gazed ahead in a bad-tempered way.

“I’m sorry Grace……and I’m sorry that I lashed out before” Ellis sighed.

“I was sorta out of line too lets just forget about it” Grace smirked thinly.

“Do you still have hopes that things will get back to normal?” Ellis asked bluntly.

“I don’t know how to answer that” Grace replied evasively.

“Only the army can protect us” Jeffrey remarked morosely.

“They could be the reason the outbreak happened in the first place, you know experiments or nuclear bombs that kinda of shit” Grace scowled and objected roughly.

“I never said they didn’t, but the way I see it there has to be some kind of resistance group out there and if there is an american army still waving the flag then maybe they’ll try to protect people-“ Jeffrey muttered.

“Patriotic bullshit all everyone cares about now is their own, if there still was an army we’d see some by now, we’re alone in and lets just drop it” Grace murmured angrily.

“Gas station ahead I reckon we should stop for a bit” Ellis pointed.

“Yeah maybe some of those cars still got fuel” Grace shrugged and later slowly pulled over.

Akemi and Elias remained in the car still asleep. “I’ll go check it out you guys stay here” Grace nodded. “How are you holding up?” Ellis approached Jeffrey who was standing and looked to be contemplating about something.

“My home is now occupied by zombies, but I’m alive so that’s good…..you know for minute it seems like nothing has changed” Jeffrey replied ambiguously.

“I’m sorry about the courthouse, but what do you mean by ‘nothing has changed’?” Ellis frowned.

“Living on the road, I wanted to live out my days in that courthouse, but it always ends the same way losing something your trying to hold onto” Jeffrey choked.

“We’re all in the same boat, we all lost” Ellis sighed with a thin smile.

“Some more than others” He groaned and sat back in the car.

“You find anything Grace?” Ellis asked casually watching her drink a can of cola.

“Not much found some protein bars, chips the usual junk food, are you okay you look paler?” She smirked.

“Losing a part of your arm again does that to you” He jokes mildly.

“As painful as it is, it’s still pretty impressive you’re still walking” Grace remarked while checking out the store.

“Thanks to you guys” He smirked thinly.

“I heard three times is a charm” Grace chuckled softly.

“If that happens I might as well just put a bullet in my head” Ellis replied cynically.

“Sorry I shouldn’t have said that” Grace apologised awkwardly.

“Don’t worry I’m not suicidal yet” Ellis joked softly.

“You got me there alright, here give this to Elias and Akemi I’m sure they’ll like it, ask Jeffrey if he wants one too” Grace handed him two chocolate bars.

“I think they’re still asleep, but I’ll make sure they get it” Ellis nodded.

“Oh Ellis” She gasped “What is it?” He asked softly.

“What do you think of Jeffrey?” She asked him hesitantly.

“I think he’s a lost soul, but a good guy I’m just surprised he’s still want to keep going after witnessing your children and to be frank I kinda feel sorry for the man” Ellis replied honestly.

“Yeah I got those vibe from him too” Grace sighed.

“I see you guys are up and about” Ellis remarked seeing Akemi and Elias talking to Jeffrey.

“Jeff was about to tell us a story” Elias smirked.

“Cool look what I found for you guys” Ellis showed the chocolate bars “Thanks Ellis” they said before quickly grabbing them.

“Where are we going after we’re done here?” Akemi asked firmly.

“I dunno yet Akemi we’re still trying to figure it out” Ellis replied.

“It’s nice to see you guys smile a bit” Ellis murmured. “Jeff you want one too?” Ellis asked softly.

“Nah I’m fine, but we better get moving before anymore walkers show up” Jeffrey replied sullenly.

“We will in a minute, Grace just needs to check those cars for gas” Ellis groaned.

“No luck of that” Grace muttered.

“Damn maybe we’ll find some elsewhere” Ellis shook his head.

“Sooner the better, we’re almost running on fumes” She sighed before igniting the engine.

“I wonder why do you fasten your seat belt, it’s not like we’re gonna have an accident or anything?” Ellis chuckled softly.

“Old habits die hard I guess” Grace shrugged.
    “Better safe than sorry” Ellis muttered while fastening his too.

Grace rolled her eyes and set the car in motion. They drove for ten miles “Slow down walkers ahead” Ellis pointed out in the street and by the road. Without slowing down she maneuvered and dashed past them.

“So where are we heading anyone decided yet?” Jeffrey grunted breaking the silence.

“Without fuel not very far” Grace replied.

“Fort Jackson seems like a good bet” Jeffrey grunted.

“That’s miles away what makes you so sure that—“ Grace argued before a bullet hit and cracked the windscreen causing her to lose control.

The car swivelled off the road flipping twice and ultimately landing on top beside a tree. In a disorientated state Ellis drifted in and out of consciousness, first thing he looked to his side and saw Grace hanging upside down with the seat belt still holding her “Gra…Elias” he gibbered. Retching noises were coming briefly from Jeffrey’s side. Ellis’s eyelids fluttered at the sight of footsteps approaching the car from Grace’s side. She coughed and grimaced, her head was cut from hitting the stirring wheel “Get them out” an unknown voice muffled calling out as the passenger doors opened.

“HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE!” Grace called out. Akemi was unconscious and Elias weakly tried to fight back as strangers pulled them both out. Gunshots escalated close by “GRACE WE GOTTA GET ELLIS OUT!” he heard Jeffrey. “I’M NOT LETTING THOSE FUCKERS TAKE AKEMI AND ELIAS” Grace shouted back. The shots continued, his door opened “C’MON ELLIS GET UP, ON YOUR FEET!” Jeffrey cut through his seatbelt and pulled him out. Ellis sluggishly got up and noticed walkers surrounding them, in the distance he could see Grace chasing after the assailants and Jeffrey was protecting him from incoming walkers.

[Run after Grace]

[Stay with Jeffrey]

Merry Christmas Everyone!! :)

• Took me a bit longer to answer, but Merry belated Christmas!

[Move out later and wait for the herd to scatter out]

I think both options hold their risks here, but at worst, they can wait until it is daytime again, which should also give the herd enough time to scatter. At the very least, that's what I hope. This could backfire a lot, but even then, I think moving immediately just because there's still daylight is not worth it. They can, in theory, also move at night, which should give them protection from any potential human enemy as well.

[Stay with Jeffrey]

We have seen this in the preview. While I highly doubt that this won't change anything, I can only see it changing things for the worse if Ellis runs after Grace now. I mean, that man just lost a considerable part of his arm. He can be happy he's still alive. Running after someone could be too much for his weakened body right now. Besides, I doubt he can catch up to her in his condition. At worst, he's going to get lost as well, or even surrounded by walkers. At the very least, we know that Jeffrey won't be able to catch up with him in any way, and splitting up further is really a bad idea.

The Walking Dead Episode 6: All That’s Left Chapter 3: Sins Of The Father Vivienne and Hugo were getting close to the water tower, the

• [Stay with Jeffrey]

Of course I will not choose anything else :D I dont want Ellis and Jeffrey to split up. I like their team up a lot and I hope we will see more of it in this chapter.

The Walking Dead Episode 6: All That’s Left Chapter 3: Sins Of The Father Vivienne and Hugo were getting close to the water tower, the

• Hm, I noticed that @Pipas and @Violet_Ant haven't voted yet even though the part has been out for a week now. Maybe something got wrong with the notification there? I know the same happened for me once, that I got tagged here but haven't received a notification. If that's the case, maybe this'll work. New part's out, guys!

On another note, happy new year 2017 to all of you here and I hope it will be a good one for you and for the story :) I can't believe that it will turn 3 years old in this year already, that's crazy! I look forward for this anniversary so much =)

• [Move out later and wait for the herd to scatter out]

[Stay with Jeffrey]

• Ah, sorry about that. I actually read the new part but forgot to vote for some reason. :D

Anywho, happy new year to you as well (and everyone who reads this message)!

Looking forward to anniversary as well. :)

Hm, I noticed that @Pipas and @Violet_Ant haven't voted yet even though the part has been out for a week now. Maybe something got wrong with

• [Move out later and wait for the herd to scatter out]

[Stay with Jeffrey]

• OMG, I´ve totally missed it. Damn it. I don´t think that ever happend to me before. :D

Thanks for reminder. ;)

And Happy New Year to you too and to everyone else here!! :)

It is incredible....3 years.... who knows, maybe we will even get to celebrate 10 years anniversary and so forth . :D

Hm, I noticed that @Pipas and @Violet_Ant haven't voted yet even though the part has been out for a week now. Maybe something got wrong with

• edited January 2017

Happy New Year to All!! :D

Thanks Liquid for sending out a re-notification ;)

Indeed I also look forward to the next anniversary and to years to come hopefully ;) Cheers!!

The next part should be out in a couple of days, got a bit tied up with work recently, but it's on the way :D

• 'The Long Bitter Road’ Aaron starred unsurely at the headline in his personal diary. For a few minutes he tried to summarise another day in the peaceful docks or more accurately the Navy camp. He started off “It’s been a while since my last entry, well since the first ever entry after my brother and I arrived at Blount Island Marine Terminal down in Jacksonville Florida. We appeared just before Christmas at least that’s what everyone thought. Ironically this place has been a great gift to us, finally a small portion of society is trying to rebuild the remains of humanity, sounds to grand for now but we’re getting there. I’ve been away for almost two weeks I think, scavenging the outskirts of Lake City, Palm Coast and Daytona Beach and slowly putting Operation: Restoration into motion I’ll explain later what it actually means giving the thought it will take years to get done. Anyway I probably haven’t written this down yet, but I’ve never been to Florida at this time of year before “The Turn Event’”. I heard Winters are relatively warm in these parts, however everything is undergoing change. We’re lucky enough to have this Navy ship as our Winter shelter until the warm days of Spring greet us. Otherwise most of us would’ve been cramped up in cold cargo containers waiting for the campfire to give us some warmth and perhaps waiting for more military soldiers to show up delivering the great news of finding the cure….(not going to happen at least for that second part if you ask me, but hope is great virtue).
    In other ways, the ship is packed with almost every survivor to have found this place, some are also staying in the lookout tower which originally was the main office building for the workers of these docks and a few people sleep in the port handler. As for the exact date of this short passage I can’t exactly tell, everything is an estimate at this point, what we definitely know is that we’re about six to seven months into the apocalypse. It’s mid-January…maybe the 14th or 15th nobody is sure, it would’ve been nice to know though, but only a few hardly care. Lets make this another new beginning, new year new problems right?

“Hey whattcha writing there?” Josh entered the room optimistically, placing his gear by the bottom bed.

“Continuing my diary….well sort of, I missed quite a bit when we were out scavenging” Aaron replied calmly.

“Should’ve taken it with you, anyway how much have you got down?” Josh lied down and exhaled.

“It’s only my second entry” Aaron replied thoughtfully.

“Sounds ambitious, I’m guessing the first one landed a day or two after we settled in right?” Josh chuckled softly.

“Yeah that’s about right…..how was it out there?” Aaron asked after a short pause.

“Cold, but all in all no change, we’re still surrounded by dozen of rotters, it’s good they ain’t strong enough to push those damn cargo containers otherwise…..hell I don’t want to think about it….every time we leave we gotta make a run for it and the second crew isn’t back yet” Josh sighed.

“Its been a couple of days, you think they ran into some trouble?” Aaron asked worriedly.

“There’s always some sort of trouble out there” Josh replied exhaustedly with his eyes closed.

Aaron nodded and glanced at Josh as he tried to get some sleep. It was a small quarter, but it was enough for the two of them with Josh being a frequent runner they had the benefit of having a room for themselves, unlike others who slept on the floors in the passageway, engine rooms or even kitchen. A knock on the door averted his eyes from the diary, Josh was already asleep, he quietly walked to see who it was.

“Hi, I hope I’m not interrupting anything, I just thought you’d like some soup, your brother returned okay?” Sherry Rosario asked with a warm smile holding a jar of soup.

“Yeah he got back safe….I was just writing stuff, thanks for the soup I was wondering when you stop by, I kinda missed your cooking, are you okay?” Aaron asked.

“I’m fine I wanted to thank you for spending your time talking to Francesca, she’s been doing better recently and I think that’s thanks to you” Sherry said sincerely.

“Erm-hmm your welcome I didn’t do much I gave her a couple of books I found maybe they helped to take her mind of the things outside, she’s a good kid” Aaron smirked.

“Well I won’t hold you any longer, enjoy the soup, see you in the morning, goodnight” The woman smiled.

“Night” Aaron muttered and sat back down to his diary. He started thinking about Sherry and her step daughters Francesca and Antonia.

January 14

Unconventionally I’ll start from the end of this day. Sherry came to visit me and brought her famous and surprisingly delicious squash soup. I haven’t mentioned her in my first entry, although she was already here before Josh and I arrived. Anyway I haven’t spoken to her much since I left two weeks ago. She came and told me about her stepdaughter Francesca’s panic attacks. I’m no doctor and all I could do was give her a few books I found ‘on the road’ to take her mind of things, apparently in some way it worked. Sherry is African-American while her step daughters are of Hispanic-American ethnicity. She has pleasantly soft frizzy dark hair, oval face, her chocolate eyes married with golden hues full of kindness and care, that’s how I see her and that’s exactly who she is. She was the first person you’d want to talk to if you ever just wanted to simply talk….I digress again. Back to my day, I spent most of it on watch up in the dock handler (it took some convincing to let me choose that spot) the view is great from there surveying the whole port, providing a nice view of the Navy ship and the ‘courtyard’ (our rectangular space between the ship and cargo containers)
    It’s a good place to find some peace and quiet from all the daily commotion. The high density of walkers by our ‘walls’ have made people fear the unthinkable, some are even considering leaving, but where would they go, in my opinion the cargo containers are sturdy enough to hold the walking carcasses out of our ‘home box’ but from potential attackers, raiders, murderers maybe not. Luckily no group came close even if they did, they’d have to get through the dozen of the undead first, at least that’s one advantage of having them close. The single bridge to the main land is where the rotters are coming from, using cars as obstacles didn’t help. I think the only way is to destroy the bridge, but then we’d have to use a boat or swim to the other side and that doesn’t sound very promising, whatever the crew decides it ought to happen soon.
    So I was up there and waiting for Josh to return home. We only came back from one expedition and he volunteered to go on another, luckily he came back sooner than I thought, three days out seems to be a new record. I hate when we’re apart, despite the fact that before the outbreak we weren’t on the best of terms and hardly spoke to each other. I feel like ever since we found each other at the start of this mess brought a new beginning in our relationship, never to late I guess in a world gone to pieces.
    Robert’s condition is getting worse, chances are getting very slim for any sort of recovery, the doctor told me today he might have a month maybe two if a donor doesn’t appear, like that’s going to happen in a freaking apocalypse, nonetheless poor guy. I just hope this won’t cause any chaos on who should take over.

The morning was loud as usual with everyone moving around the ship and outside getting ready for another day of survival. Josh got up early to carry out his usual workout which included running around the port treating walkers as obstacles, if things got too hairy someone on watch had his back if not he could always jump into the water, but that luckily never happened. While he was doing his routine and despite the ruckus from the corridor Aaron was still enjoying a good night sleep.

“Hey Josh quit bugging the walkers and get your ass over this side!” Tommy called out with a cigarette in his mouth. Josh was already on his way to him, so he’d release the ladder and cover Josh till he’d get close enough.

“I know this sort of thing gets your heart pumping, but this time it was too damn close” Tommy groaned and Josh panted for air as they stood on top of the containers.

“Didn’t mean to scare you I just had to clear my head” Josh panted.

“Clear your head? this ain’t some resort, stop pulling this shit every now and then, there’s just too many rotters and more are still flowing in, if you want to get killed let me know so I won’t have to waste anymore bullets” Tommy warned him.

“You do have a point about the walkers there’s more of them and they’re heading this way” Josh muttered.

“Yeah I saw the bridge from the crane, which is why you gotta stop these runs in the morning it’s only making them more pissed and the noise from me firing the rifle to cover your ass isn’t helping, so do us a favour and stop, it’s good Robert does see you do this” Tommy replied decisively.

“I’m sorry okay? it was a good exercise while it lasted” Josh groaned and climbed down.

“I saw what you out there, that was awesome” Antonia said excitedly.

Antonia was Francesca’s older sister, she was the more carefree and daring half. In the midst of empty tents and triages, she was sitting on a decades old couch with her scrawny legs dangled over the edge and listened to her music. Josh smiled thinly, it was freezing outside with death crawling around them yet she still finds time to stay optimistic or ignore reality and simply enjoy listening music. Her blue eyes closed she let the upbeat lyrics flood her ears and let her dark brown curly shoulder length hair sway in rhythm.

“You’re gonna catch a cold or something better get in and find your mom” Josh replied with a grin.

She took her earphones off urgently and asked curiously “I heard you guys are heading out in a couple of days, is that true?”

“Where did you hear that?” Josh replied evasively.

“I have my ways, so c’mon tell me please!” She persisted with a glowing smile.

“The second team haven’t returned yet….I dunno maybe, we might have to go look for them first” Josh groaned mildly.

“Cool that means I’m coming with you” Antonia replied bluntly.

“Woah hold on, I showed you how to handle a rifle and now you want to head out there no way, your mum is gonna kill me if she finds that out” Josh chuckled softly.

“Again she’s not my mum, don’t I get a choice in what I want to do? I’m bored living in this ‘box’ I’d rather learn how to adapt than just sit around till supplies ran out or anything else to happen” She argued mildly.

“You’re a smart kid and a damn good shot….I’d be happy to take you with me, but maybe you should talk to Sherry about what you want to do, she has done everything to keep you and your sister safe, I think she needs to know first” Josh replied calmly.
    “Sherry didn’t do squat, my dad was the one who sacrificed his life to keep us safe, it should’ve been the other way around” Antonia sighed angrily.

“You don’t mean that-” Josh replied.

“I….I miss him so much” Antonia choked.

“I wish I’d feel that way about my parents” Josh muttered sullenly.

“Promise me you will let me go with you, even if Sherry wouldn’t approve” Antonia said strongly with her eyebrows narrowed.

[Promise her]

[Refuse]

• [Refuse]

'The Long Bitter Road’ Aaron starred unsurely at the headline in his personal diary. For a few minutes he tried to summarise another day in

• [Refuse]

'The Long Bitter Road’ Aaron starred unsurely at the headline in his personal diary. For a few minutes he tried to summarise another day in

• I must say, I really like this diary style you did there in this part, good job :)

[Refuse]

This is really not his choice to make. It would, without a doubt, absolutely ruin any sort of relationship between him and Sherry, even if nothing would happen to Antonia. She's clearly carefree and that means that she is not ready to go out there. Sure, she's useful, but I'm pretty convinced that she's not the only good shot they can take with them.

• [Refuse] No way. This is never a good idea we never did that before so lets not start now.

• edited January 2017

Somewhere between the muffled voices and his blurry vision Grace’s figure was moving further away Jeffrey was struggling to keep the walkers at bay. Ellis had to stick with the old man and help him.

“Can you run?!” Ellis called out.

“Yeah can you?” Jeffrey muttered ironically as they started to jog away from the impending swarm.

“What about Grace? Akemi and Elias?” Ellis voice choked as they fled.

“Right now we gotta find a way to stay alive keep them legs moving!” Jeffrey groaned as he limped for his life.

“C’mon lets head for that cabin!” Ellis called out weakly after a while and gaining distance from the forming herd.

“Good call” Jeffrey panted.

On the other end of the woods Grace fought against a few walkers and kept pursuing the kidnappers, calling out for them to release the kids especially Akemi.

“Hold it right there!” A young girl with icy blue eyes appeared aiming a pistol at Grace.

“Erica get rid of her and lets move!” another teenager shouted briefly for afar.

“Whoever you are to these children, forget about them and I won’t kill you” Erica warned Grace with stoic calmness. She had short blonde curly hair and wore a slightly oversized green parka jacket.

“Who the fuck are you?! just release my friends” Grace panted.

“We’ll take good care of them, they’ll become one of us……just let them go” Erica warned her for the last time.

“I can’t-” Grace gasped right before a bullet landed in her left shoulder. Erica glanced at the herd in the distance and approached her “Please don’t kill me” Grace gasped weakly.

“I usually don’t leave anyone alive…..if I see you again I will kill you” Erica decided to leave her for the walkers as the numbers started to pile up. Grace still had her handgun with only a few bullets left. By the time she got up Erica was long gone with Akemi and Elias in her possession. Every drooling monster was looming towards her, she clumsily got back to her feat and began to run for her life.

The cabin was empty, but with signs of someone living there maybe even a small group. Ellis and Jeffrey had to catch a breather after barely escaping the apocalyptic herd. “Get down and stay quiet” Jeffrey said flatly pulling Ellis away from the window. “If they see they’ll come after you” he panted heavily straightening his prosthetic leg. Ellis always thought it was mainly the smell of ‘living’ flesh that was so appealing, but he knew they’d have to see him too. “Sorry not thinking straight, shit we gotta get back out there and find them” Ellis stuttered softly. Jeffrey nodded for him to take a peak if any barking monsters weren’t paying the any visits. A few walkers were close to the cabin some walking aimlessly away, some stood there drooling as if they were unsure were to go or thinking about going into hibernation mode. Ellis signalled that the coast was mostly clear, Jeffrey groaned “Lets focus first on this cabin, check if anyone is up there, got any bullets left?”.

“Two, don’t think we’d see anyone by now?” Ellis swallows hard at the thought.

“Believe me you ought to check the place out thoroughly and I’m not just talking about living survivors, but he look of the place someone’s been holed up here” Jeffrey responded bleakly.

“You good down here?” Ellis murmured as he prepared to head upstairs.

“As good as it can get, don’t worry I’ll hold the fort on this end” Jeffrey coughed with a twitching smile.

Luckily the top floor was clear, no living or undead creeping out of closets to worry about, but indications of someone occupying the place were evident looking at the dishevelled beds and clean clothes both sorted and laying around. Jeffrey limped over to the kitchen, there was a bad odour coming from the fridge caused him to close it almost instantly. He found a half empty cereal box and with chuckling satisfaction dipped his hand inside grabbing a handful flakes. A weird banging noise alerted Jeffrey “Ellis?” he called out softy. He approached the staircase located in the centre of the cabin and noticed the back door swung back and forth hitting the frame.

“There you are I’ve been calling out for you I-! Oh Christ” Jeffrey urgently limped over to Ellis as he stared blankly at a body hanging from a tree.

“I’m pretty sure they did this, what if they-“ Ellis panted angrily.

“I wouldn’t be too sure…..thought about doing it myself, before I met you guys” Jeffrey choked gazing at the arms desperately trying to reach them.

“What stopped you?” Ellis asked firmly.

“Death seems to be a hard thing to carry out sometimes…..nothing would’ve changed…..I already feel dead I’ve been dead for a long time, so why not give it a fight? that’s all I’m left to do…..and when you all came to that courthouse for a moment I was half-hoping you’d just blow my head off and took my stuff….I have nothing to lose, but by killing myself I have nothing gain….it won’t bring back my family, nothing will bring the past back” Jeffrey sighed painfully.

“Maybe we should bury him?” Ellis muttered blankly.

“I can’t climb that tree even if I tried or wanted to and a bullet will only attract more” Jeffrey groaned and limped back towards the cabin.

There was something haunting seeing a guy hang like that it felt so real Ellis only saw it done in movies before. It was one of those moments where he pondered that there will be a moment in time where he may became the walking dead because that’s what everyone is carrying, the question is will there be anyone to kill his brain when it happens. He gave the poor guy a last glance leaving him up there until someone else comes along capable enough of climbing the tree and cutting him down.

“We gotta head out and find Grace, I can’t just sit around and do nothing” Ellis said morosely.

“We will pal, did you find anything upstairs?” Jeffrey asked flatly.

“Nothing just clothes and stuff” Ellis muttered.

“Yeah some ‘cleaner’ clothes could come in handy” Jeffrey underlined their ‘butcher’ like appearance.

The two headed upstairs in silence, feeling of helplessness circulated through Ellis’s mind, they might never see Grace, Akemi or Elias again. Jeffrey looked tired he wiped the sweat of from his forehead and wheezed while sitting in an armchair.

“Pass me some clothes will ya?” The old man gasped.

Ellis grabbed anything that would fit him and Jeffrey. “You need help with-“ he asked.
    “Heh no I’ll manage just fine” Jeffrey noticed his awkward maybe slightly uncomfortable approach. Ellis went to the other room and gazed at his own reflection in the mirror while taking of his shirt to change the bandage from his arm, it was the first time he saw this new ugly image of himself, the stump still looked raw.

“What’s going through your mind?” Jeffrey asked firmly.

“Anger, hate….look at me! I’m a……I’m fractured man…I-I should’ve done something, I couldn’t keep Elias safe, the worst thing is I don’t give a damn what happens to me not anymore, I can’t bare to see others die….first it was Katherine, then Charlie, they didn’t deserve that, I was bitten twice and still breathing why? it’s not like I’m special or anything, all I could ever be is a lazy cab driver” Ellis choked roughly.

“Stop with this ‘poor me’ crap, you’re not the only one that had it rough, you got here because you were lucky, just like me, just like Grace, just like those kids….heh you’re talking to a man who has been living with no leg for almost fifty years and that’s exactly what you feel all the time….anger, rage, fear but don’t let it blind you and back there it could’ve been anyone of us, you need to stay strong for those kids they depend on us, especially you!” Jeffrey groaned coldly.

“Where do we even look? we can go back to the crash site and hope we encounter Grace if she’s still alive I should’ve ran after her” Ellis said in a testy tone.

“I know its not easy just…try not to think the worst, don’t corner yourself into a dark place, believe me it’s hard to return from….we’ll find them or die trying pal…we’ll find them” Jeffrey sighed deeply and tried to be supportive.

Ellis groaned as he applied the cloth soaked in alcohol on his stump “I can’t sit back, I’m heading back” he gasped.

“Are you sure? you’re not looking too good?” Jeffrey asked worriedly.

“I’ll be fine when I find something out” Ellis said with his eyebrows narrowed.

“You shouldn’t go out there alone-“ Jeffrey grunted.

“Then come with me, you want to help we gotta do something now, if they have a camp somewhere we may have a chance to catch up with them” Ellis said hectically.

“Maybe it's better if I stayed, I’m not gonna deny I am pretty beat and maybe Grace will stumble on this cabin…..don't take this wrong I want to help you son but I just don’t want to slow you down or anything” Jeffrey murmured.

Major Choice: Search

[Agree to Jeffrey staying at the cabin]

[Ask Jeffrey to join Ellis]

• [Ask Jeffrey to join Ellis]

I said the same thing above, splitting up is a really bad idea, in pretty much every way. And there is the thing that I still doubt that Ellis is so fit physically, so if he gets in trouble, he needs the additional help Jeffrey can provide. They don't have to move quickly, but they have to move. From Grace's small scene, we know that she is in serious danger, so she might need the help of two people as well. I believe Ellis is unable to succeed on his own right now, whereas Jeffrey might run into trouble if he stays alone at the cabin.

Somewhere between the muffled voices and his blurry vision Grace’s figure was moving further away Jeffrey was struggling to keep the walkers

Somewhere between the muffled voices and his blurry vision Grace’s figure was moving further away Jeffrey was struggling to keep the walkers

• edited January 2017

The long wait felt like agony for Hugo, he couldn’t keep his mind of the nasty scratch whether it had infected him or not. Vivienne was standing by the window peaking out at the herd from time to time, which was now moving around disjointedly. “Are they gone?” Hugo had asked nervously even though he knew the answer to that question due to the faint moaning sounds. Vivienne worried that he’d start panicking once even the slightest symptom would appear “At least they lost interest in banging on our door, it will take awhile for them to leave, we’re in no hurry anyway” she murmured.

“Hurry? what if I die?!” Hugo snapped mildly.

“We don’t know that yet” Vivienne replied firmly.

“Fuck…..yeah got to take it like a man” he exhaled deeply trying to calm himself.

“Just chill out for now okay? there might be an opening soon we’ll be out of here in no time, the generator seems to be working fine at least that’s good news” Vivienne sighed.

“Yeah swell, huh I wonder if Eve would miss me?” Hugo said thoughtfully.

“I guess she would, I dunno why’d you even question that, she’s your wife ain’t she?” Vivienne winced.

“You should’ve seen us before Cleo came along, our whole relationship was one big arrangement, I was the guy with all the money for drowning-in-debt-Eve and-“ Hugo babbled agitatedly.

“I think I got the picture would you just shut up and stop this nonsense?” Vivienne cut him off coldly.

“Okay I’ll shut up” Hugo exhaled sarcastically.

“You rich assholes are all the same” Vivienne said contemptuously.

“I wouldn’t call myself rich now, but go ahead what did you mean by that?” Hugo chuckled softly.

“They only look out for themselves like you are now, it’s always about YOU, hell I believe some rich bastards might have created this virus…..look I get it you’re afraid of dying, who isn’t? and you’re not even sure yet if you are, we got bigger things to worry about right now” Vivienne replied harshly.

“I’m not even going to debate on that, because I’m too fucking tired but I’ll tell you one thing, you’re simply jealous that you’ll never be able to experience the lifestyle I had” Hugo chuckled softly.

“You’d be surprised” Vivienne muttered.

“Care to elaborate on that?” Hugo exhaled.

“Not really” Vivienne murmured uninterested.

“Fine we’ll just—“ Hugo grunted before Vivienne signalled him to keep quiet. She heard an engine close by, possibly a motorcycle of some type. Two bikers stopped by their vehicle “Shit” Vivienne muttered.

“What’s going on?” Hugo whispered.

“Two strangers by the car” She hissed back.

“Good they’ll get the walkers away” Hugo groaned. Vivienne watched as one of them starts searching the car and the other shoot the hell out of any walker that came close to them. “Fuck, forget what I said” Hugo coughed.

“They ain’t going to find anything, we took our gear, all they can get is….oh shit” Vivienne gasped.

“Gas, yeah I figured that much” Hugo guessed.

“We got to stop them!” Vivienne growled and grabbed her katana “Hold up, they’re armed with guns and I only got….two shells left, we gotta let them take the fuel” Hugo stopped in her tracks.

“Now you want to stay?! if you’re infected we gotta get home fast, we can take these assholes” Vivienne argued.

“Before you go all ‘Rambo’ think about it, they’ll attract the herd they won’t make it either way” Hugo suggested.

“They’re doing a pretty fine job right now!” Vivienne exhaled angrily.

“Wait for them to bail, you’ll see” Hugo remarked. It didn’t take for his words to play out, the bikers gunshots attracted more walkers forcing them to leave, but it also meant that Vivienne and Hugo are going to be stuck longer than expected. The dumb cadavers lethargically tried to chase the bikers, all they could trail was the sound of the motor.

A few long hours it took for the rotters to lose interest again, nightfall was almost upon them. Hugo’s scratch was starting to become a nightmare.

“Is-is it hot in here?” His voice broke nervously.

Viv touched his face “You are a bit warm, it maybe just the adrenaline” she tried to reassure him. Hugo noticed she wasn’t convinced “It’s the fever, looks like I’m heading for the end game” he exhaled deeply.

“Lets just drop everything and head home I’m sure the generator will be fine, why can’t anything go as planned?” Vivienne murmured angrily.

“Sounds like the story of my life” Hugo coughed softly.

“We better do this now while you still have the strength, looks like we can make it” Vivienne said urgently after looking through the small window.

“Yeah I’d rather not die here” Hugo sighed.

There was no time to lose they headed straight for the sedan undetected “Get in” Viv whispered. Hugo stopped and hissed urgently “Siphon the gas I’ll cover you we can do this”.

“Are we you crazy? forget it” Vivienne objected.

“Do it dammit! please Viv I want to bring back at least some good news” He gasped and sighed.

Vivienne thought about it for a second while being on alert if any walker hadn’t noticed them yet “Fine okay, just keep an eye out” she exhaled agitatedly and siphoned some gas into the canister. Luckily everything went smoothly this time and they were on the way back home.

A sudden turn made Elias slowly regain consciousness “Watch it!” a muffled voice resonated. He noticed his hands and feet were free, Akemi was beside him but still unconscious from the crash, she had a cut above her left eyebrow. They were in the back of a small jeep and just entered a very small neighbourhood consisting of about four or five houses Elias couldn’t tell exactly. Shortly after the car turned onto a dirt road cluttered with sandbags and a few abandoned vehicles strategically spaced out for them to drive around. The way lead them to a small parking lot with a church and orphanage in front of it surrounded by high walls.

“Oh good at least one of you is awake” a teenager wearing a warm red puffy jacket opened the back, he looked all joyful as if he was on some fun field trip. “Why did you take us? Where’s Ellis and the others?” Elias asked coldly.

“You guys had a car accident, zombies were everywhere we risked our lives to save you we couldn’t save your friends though sorry, I’m Stan and you are?” he replied firmly.

Elias’s memory was still hazy, but he still didn’t believe them “Elias, her name’s Akemi, take us back please” he responded softly.

“I’m afraid we can’t right now we gotta wait until the herd passes through, you guys look hungry, you already met Stan, I’m Erica, that’s Kevin and by the gate is Keith” She said compassionately.

Elias skeptically exited the vehicle Stan picked up Akemi with a smug look on his face “Come don’t be afraid” another kid slightly younger than Elias waved for him to approach the small black gate.

“Go on this ain’t a trick, we’re the good guys” Kevin said in a raspy voice while he tied his fuzzy shoulder length reddish hair into a ponytail before Stan passed Akemi over to him.

One thing that Elias had learned was not to trust people who claim to be nice and welcoming from the outset. He had no idea what happened after the crash and was terrified of how to play this out, nonetheless options were limited at this moment, all he could do for now was follow them. Elias sternly entered the premises, the small white church had a brown wooden arbor in front and the orphanage was at the back with an unlit ‘Sunshine and Rainbows’ neon sign reigning above it. “I’m sure you have a lot of questions Elias, but right now I want you to go with Kevin and Keith they’ll show you the orphanage, don’t worry we’ll find your friends” Erica said sincerely with a warm smile before she went to the church with Stan.

“How old are you?” Keith asked optimistically.

“I’m fifteen” Elias replied stiffly.

“I’m twelve and Kevin is only a year older than you” he replied joyfully.

“Your friend’s name is Akemi right? I’ll take her inside and clean that cut, in the meantime maybe Keith could show you around the perimeter” Kevin asked softly.The dude was a lot taller than Elias, for him it felt Kevin was twice his size. He looked like a lumberjack wearing a red and black plaid over-shirt combined with blue jeans.

“Yeah I can show you some cool spots, the church, my comics—“ Keith said excitingly.

“No, I prefer to stay with Akemi” Elias objected with a frown.

“I know you don’t trust us and you’re confused right now, if we’d want to harm you or your friend it would’ve happened by now, but if you still rather wait inside with her then that’s fine just saying dude” Kevin responded calmly.

[Go with Kevin to the orphanage]

[Go with Keith to inspect the grounds]

• [Go with Kevin to the orphanage]

Alright, I don't trust these people. They are obviously lying, as we know that they almost killed Grace and basically abducted Elias and Akemi, after causing that damn car crash. I think it is a horrible idea if Elias and Akemi split up now, as they have to stay together if they want to get away from these people. He definitely shouldn't fall for any of the lies they tell, so that they will take the chance to get away once it comes up.

The long wait felt like agony for Hugo, he couldn’t keep his mind of the nasty scratch whether it had infected him or not. Vivienne was stan

I trust no one. Better be careful than sorry later on.

The long wait felt like agony for Hugo, he couldn’t keep his mind of the nasty scratch whether it had infected him or not. Vivienne was stan

• [Go with Kevin to the orphanage] Yeah no, they have to stay together and get away from there.

• edited February 2017

Despite Antonia’s determination Josh couldn’t promise to take her onboard without Sherry knowing about it. “I can’t, not until Sherry is cool with it” he made it clear to her. There was a shade of disappointment in her face, she sighed angrily before walking back to the ship.
    “That didn’t go well” Tommy remarked casually from atop surveying the perimeter through his binoculars.

“You eavesdropping now?” Josh smirked.

“You two were too loud not to, the girl is persistent I give her that, but hey you did the right thing this trip is no place for any child” he muttered.

“This new world isn’t either, kids got to toughen up if they want to live” Josh replied in a matter of fact tone.

“And you think Antonia is tough? she may think that way now, but when come to face it things can turn out differently” Tommy coughed softly.

“For her age I think she is” Josh nodded.

“Hmmph maybe you’ll find out, I can see you two forming some sort of brother/sister relationship or uncle and niece whatever, you call it what you want, out there you will feel responsible for her and if something happens to her—“ Tommy said calmly.

“Nothing is going to happen, cos Sherry won’t let her leave” Josh sounded sure of it.

“Who says she will listen? hell I’d want to keep the group as small as possible no more than five people, I’m guessing your brother might still be up for it, even though last time he almost got bit” Tommy said thoughtfully.

“She has to, as for Aaron I don’t think he’d want to go” Josh shrugged.

“You both would be cool being apart?” Tommy frowned.

“We are at war Tom, sitting on our asses what find us answers or the cure” Josh replied roughly.

“You’re beginning to sound like Major Till the next thing you’re going to tell me is that you want to be the leader, be my guest” He chuckled softly.

“Oh so now you don’t want to be the leader how come? the people sure believe in you” Josh muttered.

“They believe in what Robert tells them to believe, he thinks I’m cut out for it maybe I am cut out to be leader, but what I’m more interested in doing is finding other survivors, we’ve been stationed here from the start of this mess and built something good here kinda, most of the marines left find their loved ones, while some of us still chose to serve the US Navy even though there might not be much left of it…..I’m not sure how long will this good run last, but I’m going to search for other people and try to find a cure to put an end to this war, even if it’s the last thing I do” Tommy argued.

“Sounds like something I can get behind of” Josh grinned.

“Base this is team two do you copy?” Tommy’s radio screeched.

“Copy that team two it’s good to hear you again, what’s your location over?” Tommy replied urgently with a hinted smile.

“We’re on our way back Sir, we-er we had some trouble on the way….we also found three survivors, a man, boy and girl over” The marine radioed.

“Good work team and the supplies over?” Tommy coughed.

“What was left we got it Sir” The man replied.

“Get home safe what’s your ETA?” Tommy murmured.

“About one hour we got a roadblock to clear on this end, over and out” The man uttered vaguely.

“Sounds like some good news I’ll leave you to it” Josh patted him on the back and went back to the ship. Other survivors were on the decks catching some fresh air, strolling or getting ready to put in some work and most importantly just plainly glad to be alive, regardless of the walkers stomping in their backyard. Tommy was glad the second crew finally responded, he continued his watch awaiting for their safe return. Robert Till was unable to get up this morning he was getting weaker everyday, Josh was denied to visit him, strict Doctor Cross’s orders apparently. It was unusual Josh suspected that they were holding something back, in the afternoon Major Till was supposed to give a speech and call out volunteers for the journey up north. “Who was that?” Robert asked weakly in bed.

“Josh Bennett he wanted to see how you were?” The Doctor replied calmly.

“Not letting anyone in is going to cause suspicions around here” Robert objected softly.

“You’re weak Major Till you need to stay isolated as possible” Doctor Cross uttered.

“I’m dead and you know it no point pretending now, just a matter of time” he groaned in pain.

“But what you’re asking of me…I’m not sure how I’m going to explain this to the people-” the doctor stuttered.

“You might come up with a cure then no questions would be asked” Robert cut him off and muttered.

“With all due respect Sir your soldiers will not see it the same, they’d want to give you a proper send off, this idea it’s unethical it’s everything I swore against….look chance are slim of finding a way to stop this…D-Virus from spreading” The doctor replied dryly.

“It’s not the first time you done this the people knew about your work, continue them don’t ever stop until you find something, because what’s the alternative? accept that this is how it will be for the rest of humanity? fuck that….I want you to give me your word you won’t stop researching” Robert answered obstinately.

“But I can’t make you another subject of an endless experiment, I can capture other walkers in your place, wouldn’t you want to leave this world with dignity?” The doctor questioned softly.

“This is my decision, as far for dignity once I reanimate there will no longer be Major Till just something else, please promise me” he pleaded stiffly.

“And what will I tell the people? your soldiers?” the doctor exhaled.

“I’ll tell them everything at the speech put it all out there that way they won’t object I hope” he sighed.

[Promise Robert to continue experiments on him after his reanimation]

[Refuse and allow the Navy to give him a proper funeral]

. @LiquidChicagoTed @Pipas @Violet_Ant @janitor @CascadeLaundering

• [Promise Robert to continue experiments on him after his reanimation]

The way I see it, this is his dying wish and it is something that should be respected. I mean, the way I see it it's not too different from the people who already donate their bodies to science in our society. They get carved up, badly at times and little about the process is dignified for the corpse. But they made the conscious decision to do it and they get the chance to help the living with their bodies, as organ donors or by donating their entire body for science. This deserves respect. Who knows just what kind of a breakthrough the Doctor can achieve there. It might be nothing, but maybe, just maybe, he gets a chance to do something great. That way, Robert's death would have some meaning and I'm sure that's what he's aiming at, considering that he has no other perspective left. Denying him this chance would be cruel.

Despite Antonia’s determination Josh couldn’t promise to take her onboard without Sherry knowing about it. “I can’t, not until Sherry is coo

Despite Antonia’s determination Josh couldn’t promise to take her onboard without Sherry knowing about it. “I can’t, not until Sherry is coo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.