More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• made a new character

• Cool characters ;)

Can you just clarify if Anna is with Ajax or Kaleb's group?

kalebSiNn posted: »

made a new character

• edited February 2017

On the roof of the antique store Auggie was sitting in his lawn chair looking around the area. The wind howled reminding him the feeling of winter, rubbing his hands to keep warm with a hunters rifle rested on his knees. The next thing he heard was his wife Anna Marie climbing the stairs with a cup of warm beverage. “Got you some coffee” she smiled amiably.

“Thanks hon, thought you were still asleep” He murmured with a twitching smirk.

“I tried to, just one of those nights” She answered vaguely.

“What’s on your mind?” Auggie asked compassionately.

“The kids, everything that is out there” She exhaled.

“The girls are going to get Judy’s medicine don’t you worry” he reassured.

“They better hurry she’s already having spells of twitching, she saw that figure again and barely slept through the night” She responded agitatedly.

“Best you go check on them” Auggie nodded.

“Yeah, you’ll be fine up here?” She asked firmly as she got to her feet.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” He answered with a chuckle.

She smiled warmly, leaned closer and pressed her lips against his, she’d always chuckle because his moustache would tickle her every whiskery kiss. For a brief moment the world went in stalemate. His thumb caressed her soft dark-skinned cheek “What was that for?” he smiled. “I can’t imagine life without you” She scoffed.

“Right back attcha and hey I love you too” Auggie chuckled softly before she climbed down smiling. It was almost four in the afternoon, as he gazed at the beautiful forest landscape behind the building opposite to him, the sky was swollen with white patches, but most importantly it was quiet no walkers around to disturb the silence of this forsaken land. He sipped the warm coffee and looked through the binoculars, right on cue he noticed the lorry truck that Noelle took. Immediately he climbed down a few steps and called out for someone to head to the loading bay area. Priscilla was the closest she’d run to the steel entrance and pulled the chain to slide them open. Noelle parked the truck rear to front of the store for easy access and unloading of supplies. “It’s good to be back home, pretty quiet out here” Noelle remarked after exiting.

“After the noise you made with the truck I reckon it won’t be quiet for long” Priscilla responded dryly.

“Did you get the stuff I listed?” Anna Marie asked urgently.

“Oh we got more than that” Phoebe nodded with hinted excitement.

Nizhoni opened the back from the inside revealing boxes of food and medicine, ammunition and extra fuel canisters. “Wow that’s impressive did you guys ran into any problems?” Priscilla’s eyes lit up in amazement.

“There’s always trouble” Nizhoni remarked vaguely with somewhat agitation in her voice, she only wanted to see Kyle and urgently went to find him.

“What happened?” Priscilla asked curiously.

“The mall was a death trap Nizhoni got upset when I insisted we move ahead anyway, it was dangerous it was stupid but we got the stuff that’s what matters” Noelle said loudly.

“Then I’m not surprised she’s moody, how bad was it?” Priscilla asked.

“Hundreds we had to use their blood to disguise ourselves, that’s how we got through” Noelle answered stiffly.

“That explains the different clothes you guys got on” Priscilla remarked.

“It was gross I almost threw up in the middle of a herd” Phoebe shivered.

“But you’re all here now” Priscilla replied with relief.

Kyle and Nizhoni embraced each other tightly as if they hadn’t seen each other for months “I missed you” he exhaled smiling. She kissed him tenderly in response “It was bad out there” her sigh was bleak once again putting her blind faith for a better tomorrow into question. Eve was in the background reading a book, spectating their return, she thought about Hugo and dreaded on the possibility of him not coming back. Typically Noelle had to make her loud presence clear by calling out “Woah we are back bitches” in excitement.

“What happened talk to me?” Kyle asked compassionately noticing the shock in Nizhoni’s gleaming eyes.

“It was surreal walking so close among the dead, by now I thought I’d gotten used to them by now but this was beyond anything, those faces watching us as we moved forward, I felt as if I went into auto-pilot mode just to avoid thinking to much about it” Nizhoni answered bewilderedly as she recalled the encroaching walkers.

“How did you walk among them?” Kyle frowned gently.

“Covering in their blood, disguises as one of them Noelle almost found out the hard way” She said blankly.

“Damn I can’t even picture that happening, come here” His eyes widened while comforting her.

Zafir and Jerry were unloading the truck “You barely said a thing all day, something up?” Jerry groaned while lifting a heavy box.

“Thinking a lot that’s all” He replied dryly.

“Something happened in those woods when you were alone what was it huh?” Jerry persisted mildly.

Zafir responded with a fiery look and carried one of the many boxes to their storage. “What’s with the big secret? was it Keith?” Jerry became suspicious.

“You’re treading on some mighty thin ice Jerry, just drop it!” Zafir warned him.

“Did you find Keith in his reanimated form or something?” Jerry crossed the line Zafir turned around with a swinging punch knocking the guy to the ground and kept on hitting until Marina appeared trying to restrain him “What the fuck Zafir?!” She snarled angrily.

“He asked for it!” Zafir panted and finally walked away.

“Asshole broke my damn nose!” Jerry gurgled.

“What did you say to set him off like that?!” Marina asked with fury in her voice.

“So it’s my fault now?!” He frowned with a hinted chuckle.

“He wouldn’t punch you otherwise” Marina said firmly.

“Fuck him, he didn’t want to tell me what exactly happened in those woods, bastard is hiding something from us, get off me!” Jerry groaned and lunged her aside.

“Go to Eve she’ll have a look at your….nose” She called out hesitantly almost as if to herself Jerry had already stormed out of the storage.

“You mind telling me what the hell is happening?” She demanded after approaching Zafir outside. “Oh not you now, can’t a guy get some fucking peace and quiet around here? again nothing happened Jerry went to far he deserved it!” he waved his hand arrogantly sideways.

“Is this about Keith?” She asked cautiously.

“I still can’t believe my own son ran away from me” he muttered angrily gritting his blooded fists.

“He was confused with some of the decisions you made, don’t blame yourself for looking out for the rest of us” She responded cautiously.

“Now it was me who decided for the rest huh?! you and Jerry were all right with killing those people we met” he groaned aggressively.

“It was the right choice they might’ve tried to track us back, raid us…..you got to let it go Zafir” she kept her tone quiet as possible.

“You done talking, now leave me alone” he shoved his hands deeply in his pockets and strolled outside.

Marina hated the idea of keeping secrets, but if it meant to protect themselves then there was no other way in her book. Jerry and Zafir mostly been thick as thieves, so this fallout came as a surprise to her. She didn’t like leaving the loading bay wide open and decided it was better to wait for Zafir to return from cooling down. The thought of the group falling apart dismayed her. Jerry bursted into Eve’s room causing her to flinch “Jesus you scared me! what happened to you?”

“Little disagreement with Zafir, please tell me it ain’t broken?” Jerry muttered as blood dripped from his nose. She gestured for him to sit down and told Cleo and Amos to play in the other room. “Little disagreement? I find that hard to believe” Eve said skeptically while cleaning with disinfectant. “He’s an asshole that’s it-urgh! shit!” he gasped in pain as she set his nose.

“Don’t be a cry baby” She hushed.

“Thanks...gorgeous” he panted sarcastically with a repulsively quivering smile. His expression gave her the creeps “here take some of these” she handed him a vial of painkillers just to get rid of him. “So that’s it?” He shot her with a hair-raising look while getting up closely “Yes” she gulped nervously before he dabbed pass her.

“I’ll see you later” he nodded before leaving.

Amos and Cleo were sitting in one of the stores watching Judy talk to herself “It’s happening again” Cleo tried to hide his chuckle. “Hey it’s not nice to laugh, Judy is ill that’s all” Amos explained to him. They knew when Judy was in her trance she’d block everyone out except for Anna Marie, spells became more frequent recently due to the lack of medication. “Who do you think she’s talking to?” Cleo asked softly, eyes lit with curiosity.
    “Ghosts maybe or spirits oh maybe imaginary friends” Amos pondered. Anne Marie hurried into the opposite store where Judy was standing “Judy sweetie are you okay?” she’d ask her amiably.

“I’m fine, has something happening outside I heard people screaming?” Judy smiled with her crooked front teeth.

“Nothing to worry about honey, take these it will make you feel better” Anna Marie smiled handing her the pills and water bottle. She’d notice the girl glancing behind her as if someone was standing there still talking to her “Who’s behind me?” Anna asked kindly.

“It was the old lady again, she still wouldn’t tell me her name, but she warned me about this place….she said she’s leaving for now” Judy replied.

“Why did she warn you?” Anne Marie asked inquisitively.

“I don’t know why, she said there are bad people here and that I will see my mother soon” her smile slowly faded.

Anna kneeled in front of her “I’m sorry sweetie, you must know that what happened to your mother wasn’t your fault it was an accident and you’re safe here with me, Auggie and Becky” she hugged her tightly “I know” the girl sighed.

“You’re a brave girl” Anna said slightly tearfully, Judy never cried after the car accident, the shock might have intensified her mental illness Anna wasn’t sure anymore.

“I love you Mara” the girl whispered and kissed Anna on the cheek “Oh I love you too sweetie” Anna choked softly and held her tightly.

Cleo ran back to his mother after she had called for him leaving Amos to himself for a moment the kid pulled out a yo-yo from his pocket and started playing with it, before Priscilla got back from the loading area. “Hijo are you okay?” She asked with a broad smile.

“Yeah I’m okay mum, I just wanted to play with Cleo and maybe Judy a bit longer but everyone seems to be getting ready for bed which kinda sucks” Amos sighed in disappointment.

“You always liked staying up” She said amiably and tousled his hair gently. Priscilla knew it was her turn to take shift on the roof soon lasting roughly until 2am or so. Being on lookout was just a precaution, the one luxury they all had since they settled in was that no other group ever attacked them or even appeared, fester waves came and go, but that was it. She considered spending more time with Amos while on watch, on the other hand she didn’t want for him catching a cold.

[Ask Amos if he’d want to join Priscilla on watch]

[Amos should stay in the store]

. @LiquidChicagoTed @Pipas @Violet_Ant @janitor @CascadeLaundering @kalebSiNn

• [Ask Amos if he’d want to join Priscilla on watch]

Well, this is a bit of a precautionary measure. I mean, Priscilla might think that no other group will dare to attack them, but frankly, she can't know that and it is really unlikely that they will remain safe from such an attack forever. So, more than one lookout could ultimately end up being a wise idea. Of course, it could also backfire if they distract each other, but in general it should be a smart idea especially in a decently-sized group. If they get attacked, they don't strike me as too experienced, given that they have kids to look out for.

Domingez posted: »

On the roof of the antique store Auggie was sitting in his lawn chair looking around the area. The wind howled reminding him the feeling of

• Eh, not sure. But we usually say no in these kinds of choices. Might as well change it up a little.

[Ask Amos if he’d want to join Priscilla on watch]

On the roof of the antique store Auggie was sitting in his lawn chair looking around the area. The wind howled reminding him the feeling of

• [Ask Amos if he’d want to join Priscilla on watch]

• Ellis ran a hand over his face glancing at the old man “I’m gonna need all the help I can get and sitting here won’t bring them back” he sighed. Jeffrey grunted giving a small nod “With your two legs and my two hands I think we stand a good chance at finding them” he joked with a thin smirk.As darkly as it sounded Ellis chuckled softly at Jeff’s surprising reply. “We should pack some supplies” the old man added and limped back inside the cabin, Ellis followed him and ran upstairs and grabbed the small backpack he noticed by the bed. A few comic books were already inside, he tossed them over the wooden floors and ran back downstairs to pack anything useful, mainly food and a first aid kit. Jeffrey reached out handing him a hatchet “You’re gonna need it” he said. Without wasting any more time they headed back to the crash site in hope of encountering Grace.
    “I know our chances are pretty slim, but I gotta find them”—“Elias he’s like a brother to me I feel responsible for him” Ellis tried to explain himself.
    “Dunno why you telling me stuff I already know, it’s good you got someone you care about in this world it keeps you alive, I’m more than happy to help, it’s good for me too, to be frank I’m starting to care about you lot too” Jeffrey arched an eyebrow.
    “I can’t imagine what you went through losing your kids and your wife before that…how you survived past all the grief” Ellis hesitated. Jeffrey stopped briefly and glanced at his cane holding it tightly “Lets just stay focused for now” he grunted. The seemingly long walk took brought them back to their vehicle. The site still had a few rotters wandering or stagnating in place. “This doesn’t look good, you want to wait here for a while or should we get moving?” Jeffrey scanned the area as they crouched behind a bush. Ellis had no intentions of giving up, moving forward meant he had to slowly clear out the site or just wait until someone showed up which he thought might take some time. “You’re gonna strain yourself” Jeffrey noticed his pale face and dark circles under his eyes barely holding the hatchet tight enough to strike a walker.

“I can handle this” Ellis whispered unconvincingly.

“No, no you can’t, drink some water, eat something I wouldn’t want to carry your ass back” Jeff gnawed a piece of beef jerky and scuffed his greyish beard. “Sounds like an order?” Ellis sneered. As Jeffrey was about to answer he noticed a walker had been struck with an arrow to the torso, followed by another to the head to knock it down. The rest of the ghouls had either ignored it or confusingly wandered over to their dead companion acting as if they knew something. It didn’t take long for the next set of arrow attacks to bring peace to the site. “Who the fuck’s doing this? it might be them?!” Ellis sounded eager to jump the person or people that thin the place out. Jeffrey pulled out his silver pistol “Be quiet son, we’ll find out soon enough” To their surprise a tall kid approached the spot in a cautious manner holding a makeshift bow. After pulling the arrows out of their heads and constantly glancing over his shoulder he started searching the vehicle. “You stay here” Jeffrey muttered. “No fucking way” Ellis objected. “This might be a trap, just stay and be on lookout will ya” Jeffrey commanded and advanced towards the car. The kid pulled out Elias’s backpack and swiftly turned aiming the bow at Jeffrey “Who the hell are you?!” he snarled aggressively.

“Easy kid easy, name’s Jeffrey I’m looking if any of my group survived the crash…what’s your name son?” he replied in a relaxed manner.

“Zayne Pattinson, if you really are who you are then who else was in this car?” his brown eyes gleamed.

“You want names or just a number?” Jeffrey cocked an eyebrow.
    “Names would be nice” the kid replied promptly.

“I’ll tell you, but only if you put the bow down” Jeffrey negotiated.

“No way, tell me what I want to know first and then I’ll lower it” Zayne insisted.

“How old are you kid?” Jeffrey digressed a bit.

“Twelve, what’s it to you?” Zayne winced.

“Curious that’s all, you’re pretty tall for a twelve year old and you seem to handle yourself well with that bow” Jeffrey grunted looking at the five foot eight figure.

“Listen if you’re not gonna give me names I’m killing you!” Zayne snarled.

“Okay easy here it goes there was Ellis, Elias, Akemi, Grace and obviously me” Jeffrey didn’t like the idea of revealing their names but he went with the flow.

Zayne lowered his bow “Grace she’s-“—“No, Ellis!” Jeffrey called out as Ellis interrupted the kid from talking by trying to flank him with the hatchet. Zayne dodged his swing and aimed the bow again this time solely at Ellis.

“I’m on your side dumbass, you fucking asshole!”—“I found Grace she’s hurt and told to me there was a backpack with some medicine in this car” Zayne’s voice was shaky for a moment.

“How hurt?” Jeffrey grunted.

“She got shot in the shoulder we gotta move now, I left her under a log, cos those zombies were everywhere”—“Don’t just stand there follow me!” Zayne replied urgently.

Jeffrey limped as fast as he could after the kid “Oh and we’re just gonna trust him now?!” Ellis trying to get up from the ground “We ain’t got much choice” Jeff panted.

“There she is!” Zayne pointed and Jeffrey rushed quickly. Grace was mumbling something under her nose, the wound had been wrapped with a piece of cloth Zayne had “How long has she been here?” he groaned and brought out the first aid kit. “I dunno a while I think”—“hey where did you get that?!” the boy noticed the familiar kit. Jeffrey and Ellis exchanged a glance at each other “We found it at a cabin not far from here”.
    “That’s my home! you didn’t take anything?!” Zayne looked as if they took his toys.
    “Only some food and that kit that’s all” Ellis replied while crouched close to Grace. Jeffrey disinfected her wound and put on a clean bandage “Why isn’t she awake?” Zayne muttered. “Exhaustion, pain does that to ya” Jeff grunted. Retching sounds nearby preoccupied them “Grace can you walk, c’mon we gotta go walkers are gonna be on our asses in no time” Ellis tried to get through to her. Jeffrey noticed Zayne taking out two approaching walkers, one using the bow and the other with a knife “Boy is skilled I’ll give him that” he groaned softly as he helped Grace up with Ellis. “Help her walk, me and the kid got this, just keep moving” the old man nodded covering them with the pistol if needed. They held a tight formation all the way back to the cabin, luckily the number of walkers wasn’t as big as after the accident. The small group stormed into the cabin Ellis helped Grace walk over to the couch by the front window. “Give her some more water” Jeffrey cast the backpack toward Ellis while peaking through the curtains. “They didn’t see us come here, they’re too stupid anyway” Zayne breathed heavily and sounded pretty confident. “What makes you so sure?” Jeffrey asked uncommitted.

“They’re zombies didn’t you ever seen them in movies or comics? we’re lucky they’re the slow ones and stupid, quick ones would’ve been a nightmare to kill” Zayne replied sapiently.

“It all depends on the numbers that’s when they’re stronger” Jeffrey muttered.

“Where’s your group?”—“And don’t give me that crap that you’re alone, there’s a guy out the back hanging from a tree? are you with those who took Elias and Akemi?” Ellis barked at Zayne after tending Grace.

“The hanging dude was already here, I only found this place a couple of days ago” Zayne narrowed his eyebrows unintimidated by Ellis.

“So who were you with before?” Ellis persisted.

“They’re dead”—“my brother and sister, they’re gone, it’s just me now” Zayne choked placing his backpack on the counter.

“No, there’s more to that” Ellis grumbled.

“Fuck you, once your friend rests up all of you can fucking leave!” Zayne snarled and ran upstairs.

“He’s hiding something this isn’t a coincidence we encountered him” Ellis said angrily.

“They were just kids, that attacked us, one of them shot me, her-her name was Erica ask the kid” Grace said weakly. Ellis kneeled by her “Save your strength” he glanced at Jeffrey “He might know something, maybe where their camp is atleast”

“Possibly, I’ll go talk to him” Jeffrey nodded and headed upstairs.

Zayne was sitting on the floor by the bed looking through one of the comics, as Jeffrey appeared in his line of vision he gave him a hard glance before continuing to focus on the images and text. “Got kinda aggro out there huh?” Jeffrey groaned. Zayne furrowed without reply “But you handled it pretty well, maybe too well, those skills…I don’t know were you acquired them…” Jeffrey trailed off and this time he noticed a small spider tattoo on the back of his hand close to the thumb. “You like spiders I see?” The old man continued with a thin smile. Zayne raised his head, already knowing that Jeffrey had saw his tattoo “I do and this house is like my own web”—“What do you want from me?” he sniggered and frowned.

“Information, your…previous group for whatever reasons you’re not with them, might have kidnapped our friends and we’d like to get them back, you could help us do that kiddo” Jeffrey grunted amiably.

“I can’t, because I don’t trust you” Zayne replied agitatedly.

“What would it take for you to trust me?”—“You can just tell me where they are and that’s it you won’t be involved or anything” Jeffrey persisted mildly.
    “You didn’t shoot me when we first met, so that means something” Zayne muttered thoughtfully. “And you didn’t put an arrow through my forehead” Jeffrey chuckled softly.

“I just…can’t take you there” The boy answered after a short pause.

“Then tell me this, will they kill Akemi and Elias? why would they take them in first place” Jeffrey persisted.

“We…they only kill adults” Zayne hesitated.

Jeffrey stroke his beard “By that logic, one day they will kill each other, cos sooner or later you all will be adults”.

“No one lives forever especially with zombies” Zayne sighed.

“So why did you leave them then, this group?” Jeffrey furrowed.

“Bad stuff happened, had to leave” Zayne replied vaguely.

“How bad? are they looking for you?” Jeffrey kept pushing.

“If I tell you were they are, will you leave me alone?”—“And don’t expect me to take you there, because I’m not going back to that place” Zayne responded agitatedly.

“Sure, all we need is a location” Jeffrey nodded appreciatively.

“Lumber City, look for a church the place has an orphanage in it, that’s where they live” Zayne replied dubiously.

“Thank you Zayne you could’ve told me this at the start” Jeffrey nodded softly.

“The moment they see you at their gate you’re dead, all of you” Zayne gave Jeffrey a hard look before he left the room. Ellis was just outside and had heard the conversation, he waved Jeffrey to come downstairs. “We gotta rethink our plan—“ Jeffrey started.

“Rethink?! we have to go there first thing tomorrow!” Ellis whispered angrily.

“We need a plan” Grace mumbled.

“I was doing some thinking and er-the kid said he ran away, what if they attacked us because they thought Zayne was with us, it would fucking explain that has happened” Ellis babbled.

“So what are you suggesting exactly?” Jeffrey frowned skeptically.

“We trade Zayne for Elias and Akemi” Ellis replied.

[Agree to use Zayne as a bargaining chip]

[Refuse and come up with a different plan]

• edited February 2017

[Agree to use Zayne as a bargaining chip]

Alright, this was not an easy choice. Not because I like Zayne or anything, I actually find him quite irritating, but because I am not sure if this will work. This could backfire tremendously, leaving Ellis' group at the mercy of Keith's group. Speaking of, they shape up to be some Lord of the Flies level of a shitshow and that's why I quite fear for the safety of Ellis' group if that should be the case. But at the same time, I've got to think, what other plan do they have? A one-armed guy, a one-legged guy, a woman that has recently been heavily wounded? Stealth is not an option, neither is brute force, because they are too weak for both. Diplomacy seems like the only way to solve this conflict for now, as much as I'd love for Keith's entire group to just die. My patience for that wacky group of teenager bandits is quite low, same as my patience for any type of bandit group. However, the lives of Elias and Akemi is more important than the deaths of Keith and all of his followers, so I'm more willing to use the diplomacy option than usual.

Ellis ran a hand over his face glancing at the old man “I’m gonna need all the help I can get and sitting here won’t bring them back” he sig

• Hmm, I dunno. The plan could backfire immensely, they might not even want him there. Besides, he already tried to help Grace. It'd be a really dick move to just turn him over against his will.

[Refuse and come up with a different plan]

Ellis ran a hand over his face glancing at the old man “I’m gonna need all the help I can get and sitting here won’t bring them back” he sig

• [Refuse and come up with a different plan]

• The Clarity: Anna is watching Kaleb's group after secretly befriending Ajax because he has been giving her food and supplies

• P.s sorry it took me so long to reply notifications weren't working

• She is hiding from the main group in a nearby rundown shed she has been watching them and has secretly formed a freindship with Ajax because he has been giving her supplies and care without informing the group.

Cool characters Can you just clarify if Anna is with Ajax or Kaleb's group?

• No worries, thanks for replying.

P.s sorry it took me so long to reply notifications weren't working

Hard choice but I dont think that they will get far with Zayne as a bargaining chip. These people cant be trusted and I dont want to risk them betraying Ellis and the others. This plan might work but it is too risky to trust Keith and his group.

• When will the new part be out :)?

• Had a crazy few weeks recently, hence me going awol, but not to worry a new piece will be out in a couple of days ;)

janitor posted: »

When will the new part be out ?

• Ah, yes I know such situations :D No problems, I look forward for the next part when it is done!

Had a crazy few weeks recently, hence me going awol, but not to worry a new piece will be out in a couple of days

• Doctor Cross took a moment before answering Robert’s request “I-if that’s what you want Sir….eh I promise to continue, but people are going to wonder what had happened to your body, you should tell them be upfront about this” The doctor inhaled with hesitation.

“Fine, okay I’ll tell them at the speech, that way no surprises” Robert reluctantly answered after a long pause.

“Do you need anything?” The doctor asked amiably.

“Tell Tommy to start gathering the people up, it’s time we put the wheels in motion with this whole mission and to be honest I want to get this over with” Robert coughed. “Will do, get some rest” Doc nodded and grabbed his warm navy coat. Once outside, the wind howled coldly as he walked down from the ship Tommy was standing with another soldier on top of the cargo containers “Doctor Cross haven’t seen you outside in awhile—“ “We need to talk, got a minute?” he cut him off. Tommy nodded in acknowledgment and descended on the ladder “Something troubling you?”.

“Robert wants to gather the people as soon as possible, get your men and anyone who volunteers on going, be ready” he replied.

“That was the plan, I was gonna ask for any volunteers during the assembly, I thought it was best to wait for the second team to return they just radioed in…but I kinda got the feeling there’s something else you want to say” Tommy smirked.

“I’ll leave that to Robert, for now lets just get the people out here” The doctor ended the conversation leaving Tommy with a somewhat worried expression.

“Take over I got something to sort out” Tommy said firmly to the other marine.

Once the word had spread, survivors started gathering outside and stood under the naked sky awaiting Robert’s speech. “What are you doing?” Aaron asked as Josh rushed into the room and starting to gather his gear. “What does it look like?”—“I’m going on this mission that Tommy’s got planned” he replied sharply.

“I thought you’ve decided to have a time out?” Aaron frowned.

“Nah I ain’t sitting around Aaron, I know you want us to stick together, but—“ Josh replied.

“But what?! what is so important out there that you’d risk your life again? Tommy’s got enough men and with the second crew on their way back—“ Aaron cut him off.

“It’s my choice Aaron this is something I want to do alright and I want you to respect that”—“you can come with us then at least we’d stick together” Josh replied stiffly.

“I-I don’t know” Aaron hesitated. “I’ll see you outside then” Josh grunted while leaving.

In the other quarter Antonia was staring through a circular window watching people go out, Francesca sat on the bed with her legs crossed and quietly continued reading the books Aaron gave her. “Girls there’s some meeting outside, Robert wants us all to be outside” Sherry said amiably.

“Do we have to? it’s cold out there” Francesca objected mildly.
    “It won’t be for long, get your coat”—“Antonia you too”—“Antonia?” Sherry said.

“Yeah I’ll be right there” Antonia muttered reluctantly still gazing out.

“Francesca why don’t you go see what’s Aaron up to” Sherry smiled warmly and the girl instantly rushed out of the room.

“Something on your mind Antonia? I know we don’t get along but you can talk to me” Sherry said amiably.

“I’ve been thinking….I really want to go with Josh’s group—“ Antonia replied calmly.

“Out of the question, that’s no place for a young girl like you I promised your Dad—“ Sherry cut her off.

“You promised what?! that you’d keep us safe? well congratulations we’re safe” Antonia snarled.

“Well aren’t you safe?! why would you even want to go in the first place?” Sherry winced.

“Because I want to do something, something meaningful and get to see places besides of just being any kid like Francesca, look at her she’s just reading books daydreaming while the world continues to be a nightmare” Antonia argued.

“And you think you can fix it?” Sherry frowned.

“No, but I can try and really want to see more of the world” Antonia narrowed her eyebrows.

“I can’t stop you Antonia like you said I’m not your mother, I can only hope you’d consider to stay, I promised your dad I’d keep you and your sister safe” Sherry sighed.

“And you have, but dad’s not here now and I want to live my life the way I want it” Antonia gasped.

Sherry stood silent feeling as if someone gagged her, Antonia wasn’t her daughter, she never had much of a connection with her unlike with Francesca, but she’d give her life for both girls. “Please Sherry, I promise I’ll be alright—“ Antonia said softly.

“No….don’t promise, this might be the last time we’d ever get to talk and…I’m not stopping you from this thing you want to do and even if I had forbidden you’d still sneak out, so be careful out….please” Sherry choked almost tearful.

“Thanks Sherry, this means a lot” Antonia sighed in relief and unexpectedly embraced Sherry, who also returned the hug.

“Great, I’m gonna tell Josh!” Antonia tried suppress her ecstatic behaviour. After she left the room Sherry said to herself disheartened “I just hope they won’t let you” and tears started to shed her face.

Aaron tried to get his head around things, he could hear the gathering outside and knew it was time to step outside and join the rest. Robert was slowly walking with the help of Tommy and a cane, the crowd suddenly stood in silence as they saw their leader. “…Hello everyone, I’ve called this meeting to say a few words….as you all can see, I’m not going to be with you for much longer and there’s nothing I can do about it, so I’ve made a few decisions one regarding on who will take over in my place and my last wish, I propose that Tommy will be your new leader and I also decided that Dr. Cross will perform vital experiments on me after I turn….and maybe just maybe we will find out more about what we’re dealing with this virus” the crowd started chatting interrupting Robert’s speech “but! we’ve come this far, we made this place our home and what’s important is that you all are safe and we will keep fighting for it to stay that way, you all have a role to play and now it’s important to step up more than ever” he said weakly and slowly started to retreat back to the ship. “Thank you Major….as much as I want to be your leader I still have an important mission that I’d like to carry out first—“ numerous car horns started to resonate “Tommy the second crew is back!” one of the soldiers alerted looking through the binoculars “I think they’re gonna need some help with the herd!” “Alright team grab your guns and make a clear path for them!” Tommy called out urgently. After some excessive shooting everyone was now on the safe side of the port or more like on the right side of the wall. Aaron and Josh stood astound at the sight of a familiar face “Dean?” Aaron gasped. “Thought I never see you two guys again” Dean gave a somewhat optimistic smirk. Two kids emerged alongside him a boy and a girl their faces all cover in dirt. The boy had a green t-shirt with the words ‘Undead Love’ printed in black slimy font, which Josh found quite amusing. “I see you found quite the replacements” Josh sniggered “Yeah well they’re not so hot headed like you Josh” Dean coughed and the brothers chuckled for a brief moment “This here is Oliver and Diana Farrell” Dean introduced them amiably. Oliver was more shy than his sister. Shortly after the children were escorted to the ship, Dean stayed behind for Tommy to finish his speech and to catch up with the brothers. “What happened out there Dean? Aaron asked anxiously.

“Death everywhere is one way to put it, I was mostly alone….I actually found it quite cathartic for awhile, a few days ago I stumbled upon this rusted home that’s where I found Oliver and Diana….those kids have been through some unimaginable shit….Diana’s relatively okay, but with Oliver it’s a bit different….two days ago these marines found us and brought us here” Dean sighed painfully and Aaron’s face turned sullen.

Tommy was done consulting the soldiers and called out for everyone’s attention once more. “We are fortunate to have our people back, what I wanted to say is that there’s an important mission that needs to be done, we believe that up north the army have secured Fort Jackson and myself, a few marines and anyone who’s willing to volunteer for this mission is welcome to speak up now” Tommy said firmly. Josh was first and clearly eager to join “I’m going too” Dean spoke out. “You just got back” Aaron winced. “All I wanted is for those kids to be safe now that they are, it’s time I got back doing what I do best” he grunted.
    “I want go!” a hoarse female voice called out while pushing forward through the crowd. Tommy gazed at the person in front of him “I know you can hold a gun Winter, but can you handle an assault rifle?” “You’ll just have to see and find out, one thing is for sure I won’t let you down” She replied defensively. “Fine, but I’ll believe when I see it” he responded skeptically and allowed her to come aboard. Antonia called out and Josh’s face hardened at the sight of her joining, he glanced towards the ship seeing Sherry with her arms folded and he knew that she had to have agreed for her to join. As silence captured the crowd Josh gazed at Aaron hoping he’d also make up his mind about going with them.

Major Choice: Mission

[Join Josh and go on the expedition]

[Stay at the Terminal]

• Yay, welcome back ;) :)

Well, as much as I would like them to stay together, I think that Aaron is not fit for the expedition....so, I might regret that later, but....

[Stay at the Terminal]

Doctor Cross took a moment before answering Robert’s request “I-if that’s what you want Sir….eh I promise to continue, but people are going

• I think they need whatever help they can get.

Also glad to see you back, Domingez. Hope everything's okay. :)

Doctor Cross took a moment before answering Robert’s request “I-if that’s what you want Sir….eh I promise to continue, but people are going

• You're back! This is so exciting, I'm incredibly happy the story continues =)

Phew, this is a really hard choice and if there is a vote tie later on, then I might even end up changing my vote, because I can see legit reasons for both choices. Thing is, Aaron survived for so long out there and he surely gave me the impression that he can hold his own when it comes to surviving. Sure, Josh is the better survivor, but Aaron is far from helpless. I want the brothers to stay together and I think having him accompany the rest of the group will have its uses. That said, I can see how keeping him at the Terminal will be safer for him, so if necessary, I am willing to break a potential tie.

• QUESTION:
    if we created characters can we provide updates of their current position?

• Sure you can.

QUESTION: if we created characters can we provide updates of their current position?

• Here is what I got

My Characters update

Tom Warner checks his watch as he waits behind the blue Ford pick-up.
    a tent flap unzips and Tom watches Ajax climb out with a small bag.
    “what the hell is he doing?”
    Tom thinks as he begins following Ajax through the woods careful not to make noise.

Ajax walks through the woods for six minutes before he comes upon the familiar shed.
    “Anna, it's Ajax.”
    he whispers as he knocks three times on the rusty door.
    a woman opens it and hugs him.
    “Ajax! you came back… again.”
    she covers her mouth as she coughs.
    as she removes her hand she sees blood on it and quickly wipes it on her dirty jeans.
    when she looks back up Ajax has fear on his face. he noticed the blood.

Tom Warner runs back into camp yelling for the other survivors to wake.
    Rick Shaw and Joey Falten approach him.

“What happened kid?”
    Rick asks as he rubs his back.

“Ajax is the one who's been taking the supplies!”
    Tom says between breaths.
    “To help some woman named Anna.”

Kaleb SiNn, and Billy Jean stay in the camp while the others follow Tom through the woods.

inside the rusty shed Ajax has Anna by the throat.
    “why didn't you tell me you were sick!?!”
    Anna begins gasping for breath as she tries to push him off.
    “I'm not bit! I'm sick”
    He loosens his grip leaving a red mark around her neck.
    “Prove it!”
    He yells as he draws his Glock on her.
    She cries as she begins to undress.
    Ajax looks away in shame when he sees her naked body with no injuries just the bruises he gave her neck and arms.
    “I'm sorry Anna”
    He says as he walks toward the door.

To Be Continued

Sure you can.

• I am a little bit late I think, but I blame the forum update that made it impossible to view the exact date this story was started :D Anyways, somewhere around three years ago, this amazing journey started. I know things have been somewhat less active lately, but I nonetheless wanted to take some time to thank you, Domingez, for still keeping up with it, with us and for telling us this wonderful, awesome, heartwarming and heartbreaking tale. We've come a long way since June 2014 (no matter which day it was exactly) and I do hope for more anniversaries to celebrate. Hopefully, everything is going well for you )and for my fellow readers). Thank you for the wonderful work you have done here so far. And I cannot wait for where the journey will lead to next :)

• Ohh, 3 years already? Damn, time sure does fly by. This still remains as one of my favourite stories on the forums and that it's continuing even after 3 years is really impressive. Thank you for this amazing journey, @Domingez, and I hope there are still many parts to come. :)

I am a little bit late I think, but I blame the forum update that made it impossible to view the exact date this story was started Anyways,

• Wow thank you for the kind words guys it means a lot! :) a new part is going to be up in a couple of days and I hope to keep a more stable schedule from now on, so bear with me and here's to another year, cheers!

• Looks like a good introduction, I can take over if that's okay by you?

Here is what I got My Characters update Tom Warner checks his watch as he waits behind the blue Ford pick-up. a tent flap unzips and

• Those are wonderful news! The only thing better than this story is this story with a more stable and frequent schedule, so I am very happy to hear that you hope for one as well. I am excited for the new part and as I said, cannot wait for the events of the next year!

Wow thank you for the kind words guys it means a lot! a new part is going to be up in a couple of days and I hope to keep a more stable schedule from now on, so bear with me and here's to another year, cheers!

• Of course

Looks like a good introduction, I can take over if that's okay by you?

• BTW someone reported me my first account is gone

Looks like a good introduction, I can take over if that's okay by you?

• edited July 2017

In another part of the country, Donovan is attempting to lead his group out of the city ruled by the dead. “C’mon don’t let them get near you!” the man yelled as they all bursted out of the derelict museum. “Over here!” Nina signalled around the corner, but ahead they encountered even more of the hungry undead. “I knew it was a bad idea to go from this side” Wade gasped sarcastically.

“Stop whining and help find a way through” Lemons replied stiffly.

“Shut up Lemons—“ Wade growled aggressively.

“Dad shoot this lock!” Nina gestured at a metal gate possibly to a garage or workshop. Without hesitation or wasting more time Donovan shot down the lock and lifted it up open with the help of Nina. Donovan held the gate until everyone got in safely. “That was quite close” Renda said almost out of breathe.

“Cutting it too close, now where do we go?” Wade murmured racing around the workshop with hands rested on his hips.

“Everyone just calm down, the stairs are right there” Nina pointed at the opened door leading somewhere upstairs.

“This looks like some sort of a carpenters workshop” Brian mumbled as he casually shuffled tools around.

“Who fucking cares? lets go before any of those brain dead assholes appear again” Wade scoffed.

“Some of this may come in handy” Evelyn mentioned while shoving some of the stuff into her backpack.

“Are sure you can carry all that I can—“ Donovan noticed the overcapacity. “I’m fine lets just finally get out of this town” she cut him off.

“The door’s locked” Nina sighed angrily. “We gotta to get that thing open!” Wade remarked.

“Cool down kid I’ll get this thing open, everyone sit tight” Donovan was already on the case.

“Great trapped again” Brian mumbled nervously to himself. “What do you mean again?” Lemons frowned and Brian jumped in surprise that he’d heard him. “Nothing, bad memories that’s all” Brian embraced himself filled with concern and walked towards the corner of the workshop away from the group. “What’s up with the wuss this time?” Wade chuckled and jabbed Lemons shoulder. “Cut it out Wade, he’s probably just scared like the rest of us” Lemons replied worriedly gazing at Brian. “We’re damn lucky to be on this side” Wade murmured as they could all hear the moaning sounds of the undead desperately trying to get in with no luck.

“How are you feeling dear?” Evelyn asked Violet compassionately.

“Heavy, but I’ll manage any idea when we’re gonna be moving” Violet smirked trying to be optimistic.

“Donovan is working on the door, we should be out of here before you know it” Evelyn nodded.

“Not fast enough” Wade’s face hardened.

“Why don’t you start helping out for a change all you do is whine!” Renda interjected.

“Sit down Wade!” Evelyn was quick to react before a potential fight was about to burst.

“You ain’t going to last anyway, nor will that chickenshit over there” Wade babbled out pointing at him and Brian.

“Don't listen to him he’s just a jerk….are you okay bro?” Lemons said to Brian.

“Not really I just hate being trapped” Brian replied worriedly.

“You said that earlier, we’ll be fine, just try to relax” Lemons patted him on the back.

“Remember the first week when I went out to scavenge with Evelyn and Wade?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, what about it?” Lemons asked attentively.

“We were trying to get away from a herd Wade got separated from us, so me and Evelyn we entered this building and the only way to stay alive was to hide in a stupid elevator….I really thought we were going to die there, Evelyn was so calm about everything and I couldn’t stand it” Brian said anxiously.

“But you got out in the end and now will be the same, trust me man” Lemons comforted him.

“It was actually Wade who got us out, he distracted the herd so that we could get out” Brian sighed.

“Wade’s a jerk most of the time, but looks like he ain’t a coward” Lemons replied thoughtfully.

The doors suddenly clacked Donovan finally got them open and the group was granted a way up to the roof. “We should get to that neighbourhood anything beyond that we’re home free and out of this god forsaken town” Evelyn pointed ahead from the rooftop.
    “You guys might want to rethink our plan” Renda remarked as they all slowly noticed a dense number of walkers lurking in the streets.

“This is only way down and our only way out of this place, it’s risky yeah but we gotta make this work” Evelyn said toughly. After reaching the roof the sky turned grey, they could still hear the zombie ruckus coming from the streets. The baby was giving Violet a hard time and Evelyn helped her walk to the next building. The group managed to gain some distance but after awhile they reached a point where they had to get back down. The undead were walking lethargically, some even looked catatonic “Holy shit that’s a lot of them” Renda said with his eyes wide opened. “No shit” Wade chuckled.

“We gotta create a distraction” Donovan grunted.

“Is there any way around? I mean we can always go back” Brian stammered.

“Go back?! no way, I can do this, those zombies are slow ass motherfu- sorry I can outrun

them while you guys sprint towards the fence” Wade suggested playfully and pointed to the far end of the street.

“Way to risky” Evelyn shook her head and checked her pistol for ammo.

“We’ll find some other way without putting anyone’s life—“ Donovan said before Vicky cut him off “Wade! what the hell?!” she called out seeing Wade getting down the ladder. “Will you all just be quiet” he said almost in a whisper. He stopped mid way and noticed an exposed manhole on the eastern side of the street leading towards the centre of the city, which was in the opposite direction to where they were headed but it was a good way to divert the walkers. To the north he could try and bust into one of the buildings or go west and climb on top of a bus stop. These last two options would make the passage relatively safe for the others, but it was still risky because the bus stop was situated in the same direction to where they were planning on going. “You okay Wade? we can figure something else” Donovan grunted from above. “I’m still doing this, just give a minute to think” Wade hissed.

“That’s a first” Brian remarked.

[Go east for the manhole]

[Go west for the bus stop]

[Go north for the building]

• Yes yes yes, welcome back =) Surprisingly, I had no problems with getting into the story again, which is only more of a sign how much I love your writing. I can't wait to see what's next down the line!

So, thing is, this might separate him from the group the most, but it is the safest option. If he goes to the bus stop, he said he'll climb on top of it and well, that means getting trapped on there. The buildings could work, but he doesn't quite know if he manages to break into one. If he does not, well, then he's as good as dead. So, going for the manhole sounds like the best way to get rid of the walkers, which should be top priority.

In another part of the country, Donovan is attempting to lead his group out of the city ruled by the dead. “C’mon don’t let them get near yo

• Aw yiss, you're back! :D

This is probably the best bet to divert the horde.

In another part of the country, Donovan is attempting to lead his group out of the city ruled by the dead. “C’mon don’t let them get near yo

• Oh my God, you are baaaaack! :) That´s so awesome

Seems like the best option to me

• [Go east for the manhole]

• edited July 2017

Vivienne pressed her foot on the accelerator in hope of getting Hugo home before he turns. His face was paler than usual and coughed every now and then, the bikers left a roadblock which forced them to take a detour through the forest, making their journey significantly longer and that worried her. Hugo kept trying to radio someone with no luck “It’s useless” he wheezed and tossed the device into the glove compartment, he was sweating immensely due to the fever. “Just keep your eyes open, talk to me, were gonna be there in no time” her voice sounded urgent but unconvincing. “who are we kidding I’m not going to make it….a part of me wants to see my wife and child one last time and the other is telling me to let it go, I don’t want them to see me like this, I want my boy to remember me as—“ he started coughing up blood. “Save your strength” Vivienne shook her head. The car was waving from side to side due to the rough terrain “Slow down, you won’t get us anywhere if we keep going like this” he grunted. “Listen, that roadblock back there, you think it was left on purpose for us to take this route?” he mumbled. “I don’t want to think about it, what’s important is that we’re still heading in the right direction, maps don’t lie” Vivienne replied flatly. “I never told you this before, but you’re a damn good looking woman” he tried to chuckle. “What stopped you then?” she smirked. “Oh come on, I’m married, well not for long anyway, I’d like to leave this world saying something nice and honest, is that bad?” his eyes were swelling but still managed to pull a charming smile her way. “As long as it’s honest, then yeah it ain’t bad” she smiled back for a second and then resumed to focus on the road. “Stop the car Viv” his voice hardened. “I’m not doing that” she shook her head sideways. “Please I’m not going to make it even of try…I want you to end it for me, I don’t want for my family to see me in this state, p-please” he choked. “I would’ve given everything to see my fiance one last time” Vivienne said sullenly. “I’m sorry I really am, but this is my wish and if you don’t want to do it then I won’t blame you, just leave me here” he couched heavily.

[Keep driving]

[Stop the car and put Hugo out of his misery]

[Stop the car and leave Hugo]

“Forget it, we’re not giving the kid up and what makes you think they’ll want to trade in the first place?” Jeffrey sounded sceptical.

“If we go empty handed and get caught they’ll kill us on the spot” Ellis argued with his fist clenched.

“That’s why we can’t get caught we sneak in and get control of the situation, come on we’re talking about a couple of kids here” Grace said optimistically.

“No adults are allowed, like I said if you get spotted they will kill you, just like that those are the rules” Zayne remarked.

“But why?” Grace frowned.

“I dunno it’s just the way it is, like it was from the start of the zombies” Zayne shrugged.

“This is crazy” Grace sighed and fold her arms.

“We could stake the place out until they have to go for supplies, if Akemi and Elias are captive they’d leave them at the orphanage that is when we get them back” Jeffrey suggested.

“Yeah that might work, what do we do about him?” Ellis replied stiffly and turned towards Zayne.

“I’m not going back to that place—“ Zayne objected and Jeffrey cut him off

“I’ll stay with the boy” he said toughly and Zayne looked uncomfortable with all of them surrounding him.

“Your lucky, thanks to you we found Grace otherwise you’d be traded off I don’t care what beef you got with’em” Ellis said angrily at the boy.

“Bite me” Zayne threw a cheeky remark and then noticed Ellis’s face hardened as he reminded him of his missing arm. “I didn’t mean it, sorry” Zayne was prompt to respond. “Fine, well played” Ellis muttered sulkily “We’re burning daylight, it looks like its you and me Grace” he narrowed his eyebrows. “Look Ellis, we’re all tired, don’t get me wrong I want to get them back just like you do and fast, but I need to rest a couple more hours, we can go at dawn, okay?” Grace said and had dark circles around her eyes. She was right and Ellis knew it, but a part of him was still screaming to act now, he couldn’t get Elias out of his mind, the kid is like a younger brother to him. He still believed they could easily get them back from a bunch of kids equipped with bows and arrows or other melee weapons, but then again they were outnumbered.

“I’m not leaving Akemi alone with you guys” Elias said frankly and noticed Akemi was glad with his reply. Keith’s excitement quickly faded and he appeared to be sad and confused and without a word he went to inspect the grounds as instructed. “Keith joined us not long before you guys, he lost his crew just like you two and he is still trying to get used to things, come on I’ll show you the church and the orphanage” Kevin remarked and lead the way.

“Things will be weird for awhile, but the rules are simple you do as you are told and everything will be okay, for the first few days you’ll be staying in the church until Erica finds a something for you guys to work on” Kevin sounded like a tourist guide but without the enthusiasm.

“What if we want to leave?” Elias asked flatly.

“Where would you go?” Kevin asked with a cheeky smirk.

“Far away from here” Elias replied honestly.

“Everybody says that and they end up staying, we’re safe, look at those walls, the only weak spot is the gate which a bigger herd can easily break, but we know how to divert the walkers” Kevin smiled while gesturing at the grey bricked walls around them. Elias looked around and avoided replying to Kevin’s praises. “Okay, lets get inside” Kevin continued and showed them the orphanage first. The entrance lead straight into the dormitory which was basically a long room with beds on either sides, Brittany the youngest of the group was doing the beds and tidying up and at the back there was a door leading to the kitchen and bathrooms. Akemi felt Brittany’s soft ebony hand grab her forearm as she passed “You’re Akemi right, that’s such an awesome name, I’m Brittany with two ’t’s” the girl giggled. Akemi smiled nervously and nodded “nice to meet you”. “You will have time to talk later, Brittany you should get this done before Erica gets back” Kevin said. Brittany cursed Erica under her nose and resumed to her duties. The kitchen was stocked with canned food, cereal and dried pasta all placed on the top shelves. “I guess you know what’s in there” he gestured at the bathrooms “I’ll show you the church”. Kevin guided them through a side entrance and they were a couple of feet from the church, the building was covered in white paint and the doors were wide open. Inside there was dust in the air and the rows of chairs were also covered in dust. “Sorry we don’t really use this space, only when there is a storm Brittany and Valery prefer to stay here” he mentioned. “So where are we suppose to sleep?” Elias asked reluctantly. “In the sacristy, there is a mattress and a pillow its not great but these are Erica’s rules” Kevin said mildly. “No! we want to leave this place right now, I don’t believe what happened to my friends was true” Elias demanded. Kevin grabbed his arm and whispered “Just do as your told for now and maybe I’ll try to talk Erica into letting you guys leave soon, okay? but now you just got to accept the fact that your people are dead”.

@LiquidChicagoTed @Pipas @Violet_Ant @janitor @CascadeLaundering @kalebSiNn2 @supersagig

• Whoa, you weren't kidding when you said you plan on a more active schedule. Now, this is officially the best thing ever :) Maybe it means getting back to my favourite group in this year still :D Regardless, it means I will probably feel more attachement even to some of the storylines I feel less involved in and that is certainly a good thing.

And man, this entire group of psycho kids that have captured Elias and Akemi, I really hope we get a chance to kill them all. I already have a certain dislike to them. Not as much as I hate a couple of other particular characters (coughworthlessHermanandthefuckingbabycough), but I can tell that these are seriously messed up. I wonder about Keith though, if he knows the truth about his group or if he is genuinely brainwashed. It matters little, but might make the difference in the end. We'll see, we'll see.

[Stop the car and put Hugo out of his misery]

Come on, it's his final wish. Perhaps even more importantly, not ending it for him could mean he succumbs to the infection, comes back and attacks her as well. This is the safer option, the more merciful option and the one that means granting him his final wish. We didn't get to know Hugo all that well, but he seemed to be an okay guy, not the kind I'd deny such a request. it might be hard for Vivienne, but ultimately, she'll feel better about this as well.

Vivienne pressed her foot on the accelerator in hope of getting Hugo home before he turns. His face was paler than usual and coughed every n

Sign in to comment in this discussion.