MUGEN Homsar

13»

Comments

• edited March 2009
    .har .har .har
  • edited March 2009
    Strange, for me it's a .RAR file, one of the most common type of file compression, next to the highly inferior .ZIP file.
  • edited March 2009
    Okay, then .rar .rar .rar
  • edited March 2009
    Oh it is a Rar, problem is.. I can't open it, it's like locked into a.. Lock thing..

EDIT: K I got it! Characters next/stages..
    Put your characters in this directory.
    Edit data/select.def to add characters to the selection list.

Sorry if I'm annoying, but I'm new to this..
  • edited March 2009
    You add the character's folder to the chars section, and then go into the select.def file in the data folder and erase one of the "randomchar" names and put in the name of the character's folder. It's actually pretty easy once you get used to it.
  • edited March 2009
    Where's the "randomchar" and put the name where and how?
  • edited March 2009
    ???
  • edited March 2009
    Here, read this. This is what helped me get into Mugen.
  • edited March 2009
    Here, read this. This is what helped me get into Mugen.

Got it! Mugen's ready! And I have no idea how to do combo attacks! Either way, when I figure them out (Which I never will because it's like impossible..) I'll be able to win a fight!
  • edited March 2009
    I just like to pair the characters up on Watch mode. It's more fun, and it's less work :p
  • edited April 2009
    Could you release Homsar on your eSnips
  • edited April 2009
    I have none.
  • edited April 2009
    They should make an official MUGEN game for the PC! You can draw the sprites of your character and stuff, and you won't need to be a master in scripting!
  • edited April 2009
    Hey Gary when you will realize Homsar?
  • edited April 2009
    Lucoshi wrote: »
    Hey Gary when you will realize Homsar?

Realize Homsar is what? Insane? Crazy? Your true love?
  • edited April 2009
    Lucoshi, you already got muted from the IMT forums. I could just ask for a mute here for being annoying. I already said I wouldn't release it until it's done.

Requesting for MUGEN chars is not done, especially not in the MUGEN community. It's annoying.

I'm going to ask for a topic lock here. Sorry, but you brought this to yourself. If I get any more PM spam about requesting Homsar or something similar, I'll report it immediately.

I'm done with this crap.
  • edited April 2009
    The closest thing you can get to a muting here is a reporting, apparently.
  • edited April 2009
    You can also put people on your ignore list. That's strictly personal, but at least gives you some peace of mind.
  • edited April 2009
    Yes, but it would still be annoying to others, and the topic would still be bumped up for no apparent reason seemingly to me, so what's the use anyway?
  • edited April 2009
    Report him, if you want to.
  • edited April 2009
    That may be one of the best ideas you've ever given, splash.
  • edited April 2009
    Sorry what i do wrong with you. Boo Hoo.
  • edited April 2009
    *confused look, followed by weirded out look*
  • edited April 2009
    You know, whining people demotivate me. And I really had it.

The project has officially been canceled.

Now there's a reason to close this topic.
  • edited April 2009
    No the projetic must be finished when homsar gets done
  • edited April 2009
    will you just SHUT UP LUCOSHI!:mad:
  • edited April 2009
    I enjoy reading all the posts that come up here at the telltale SB forums, but it seems like everyday I see that there's a new post from lucsar being rude and/or annoying and now when Gary says he's had enough and is putting an end to this, he demands him to do the opposite and work hard to reward him for acting stupid about him just trying to make a simple character. I mean, this thread's got more than 100 posts, but remember how long ago anyone actually helped Gary with ideas? Just goes to show how far single spammer can both jack and endlessly bump a thread. I'm sad Gary's ending the project, but I can't blame him, something needs to be done to get the point across to lucsar. This could have been a really nice thread and it would have been a really nice character, but this isn't, and it's not, so I'm in complete agreement that this should be locked, and I'm suprised it hasn't already.
  • edited April 2009
    Idea for draw Homsar turns in Strong Sad and he says I'm crying on the inside.

Idea for a win Homsar says I think i won the powerball
  • edited April 2009
    No! I think all Gary needs is to stop hearing from you or something. At least until he releases a Homsar, or longer.
  • edited April 2009
    Just stop bumping the topic over him. If he double or triple posts in this topic just to bump it up, then we can report him for spam.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    This thread has run its course. Please knock off the fighting.
This discussion has been closed.