Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• Same here. I did everything I could to save Sarah. But you gotta recognize lost causes when you see it. She didn't improve the first time I saved her... She wasn't going to improve if I save her again and I wasn't going to risk it again. I completely agreed with Jane that there was nothing we could've done.

Franubis posted: »

I tried to save Hershel's son because... well... I thought he was kinda cuuute :V I tried to save Sarah once, the second time I was like OH HELL NO, I AIN'T GOING DOWN THERE.

• WTF?!

No one knows why,but it's the reason I went to prison for 6 months fr singing it at my birthday party...i still feel the burn in my ass...

• Bonnie: I have nothing to say to you!

Clem: Well that would be true if I hadn't broken that hole in the ice.

Bonnie: I have nothing to say to you! Clem: Well, fuck you too Bonnie.

• edited August 2014

All of these are pure golden wisdom. Take my like.

Also: -No way are we desperate enough to walk on that ice, let's just go around the lake guys. Alternatively: -CAN WE ALL JUST PRET

• You can go with her without forgiving her, if you let the time run out Jane says " come on, lets go " and you leave with her without forgiving her.

iFakeNormal posted: »

I chose to go with Jane in the end. I didn't like that my two options were "Go it alone" or "Forgive Jane." Because I certainly didn't forg

• edited August 2014

Less what I wish Clem would say (doesn't fit her character), and more my own personal thoughts during the scene.

Clem: whispers something

Bonnie: leans in

Clem: Are you cold? I hear Hell's warm this time of year, you lying traitor.

Pride posted: »

After Clem gets shot, to Bonnie : [You fuckin' junkie...] Just like Dee

• :)

Carver: Where does this go?

Clementine: Give it back and I'll show you.

• [Leave AJ at Wellington and stay with Kenny]

• edited August 2014

Clementine: The only reason you're still alive to bash me is because I broke a hole in the ice and saved you. Now you're making me wish I didn't do a damn thing.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Bonny: This is all your fault. You think just because you're a pretty little girl, you don't have to do a damn thing. Clementine: I'm an 11 yr old girl, and you think I can pull a grown man out of a lake?

• edited August 2014

Octavia: What's with the ugly jumper?

Clem: Ok, "tavia" I look flaming hot, and your hair looks like the crack sniffing cousin of the McDonalds arches. -walks off sassily-

• besides, like who even is Bonbie to claim luke, LUKE WAS MY SPIRITUAL BROTHER DAMMIT

Scarlette posted: »

If you covered Luke instead of helping him, and talked to Bonnie after helping Kenny with the car... Fuck you, Bonnie. Don't try to pin thi

• To Bonnie(if you chose to cover Luke and broke her out of the ice) - "Why the heck did you do that? Luke's blood is on YOUR hands Bonnie!"

• "Luke, did you fuck her right in the pussy?" - Clem

• edited August 2014

Bonnie (after lukes death if you cover): This is all your fault

Clem: right, Kenny, who lost his family, TWICE, was less of a blaming bitch than you

• oh my goodness I love you

Thebull94 posted: »

After giving Jane the Rum Jane: "Have you had any? Do you want a sip?" Clem takes the bottle and begins pouring it out Clem: "This is for my dead homies"

• oh my goodness I love you

Thebull94 posted: »

After giving Jane the Rum Jane: "Have you had any? Do you want a sip?" Clem takes the bottle and begins pouring it out Clem: "This is for my dead homies"

• I wish I had done that then.

ErenCoral posted: »

You can go with her without forgiving her, if you let the time run out Jane says " come on, lets go " and you leave with her without forgiving her.

• Wanna know what's the best part? Clem has the biggest killcount of the series, that's right Bonnie, you should be afraid of Clem!

Tinni posted: »

I started cackling, I hate Arvo so frickin much lol.

• Biggest fuck up of the season.

blukey posted: »

I agree, but still, you can shoot Kenny afterwards but not Jane?

• I wish this happened in the dream Clem had.

Lee: Sweet pea, I need to tell you something...

Clem: What, Lee?

Lee: I know about the drinking.

Clem: ...

Lee: And smoking.

Clem: ...

Lee: AND SWEARING.

Clem: ...Shit, time to go...

• [Stroke Kenny's beard]

[Rip out Jane's throat]

• Fuck Bonnie.

Mannips posted: »

besides, like who even is Bonbie to claim luke, LUKE WAS MY SPIRITUAL BROTHER DAMMIT

• On the lake, when Luke says it'll be fine..
    Clem: HE'S GON' DIE, GO BACK, GO BACK. </3

• There WERE walkers behind them anyway.

Because the plot demanded it

• well what you can say to Jane if you pick you're crazy is pretty close, at least

prink34320 posted: »

To Kenny: "YOU could've stopped anytime too you know!" To Jane: "You make me kill my friend and tell me to just forget about him?!"

• [Steal Kenny's beard]

MayorMilk posted: »

[Stroke Kenny's beard] [Rip out Jane's throat]

• I wonder why they took it out. :/

bloop posted: »

Actually it was taken out of the game, you can't shoot Mike anymore.

• Lee: Clementine baby

Clementine: Yes?

Lee: If Kenny ever does something bad, you shoot him okay?

Clementine: Ofcourse Lee

Lee: Yeah I hate that bitch Kenny, he stole the supplies from the car and got me killed. Be sure to kill the baby okay?

Clementine: Okay Mwahahhahahah

• Luke: I know he's a good guy but...

Clementine: You wanna know what happened to the last guy in Kenny's group he hated. The guy responsible for the death of his wife and kid? He fell to a certain death. Kenny went after him, knowing he was as good as dead, to put him out of his misery. He risked his life to mercy kill him. Tell me again that he's not reliable or trustworthy, Mr. Got caught looking for food....and FYI, his eye's looking messed up.

Luke: I...

And one for Sarah.

Clem: BONNIE, KEEP SHOOTING. MIKE, GIVE JANE A HAND WITH SARAH. TOSS LUKE YOUR GUN. WE'LL COVER YOU. shoots walkers I have to hand hold the whole lot of you, don't I?

• MikeConfirmedForSeason3

And to be killed in Season 3

I wonder why they took it out.

• Then the storyline goes...

Arvo: Damn, it didn't fit.
    Clem: Great. Now I'm freezing to death instead.

Pride posted: »

*Clem's at the ground after being shot by Arvo, and Bonnie approaches her * "You...ruined...my cool jacket." or "Arvo... was jealous... of my cool jacket"

• edited October 2015

Fingers crossed that we get to meet up with Bonnie, Mike,and Arvo and be able to kill their traitor asses.:]

MikeConfirmedForSeason3 And to be killed in Season 3

• If they really kept Arvo with them after he shot an 11 year old girl with a rifle..

Fingers crossed that we get to meet up with Bonnie, Mike,and Arvo and be able to kill their traitor asses.:]

• Yep, if we can't, hope they redeem themselves, except Arvo, fuck Arvo.

• Turn into a wolf and kill Mike, Bonnie, and Arvo.

MayorMilk posted: »

[Stroke Kenny's beard] [Rip out Jane's throat]

• It is possible that Bonnie, Mike, and Arvo took off in different directions, but it's hard for me to believe. Neither Mike nor Bonnie seemed angry at all with Arvo for shooting Clem, only panicked that the gunshot would alert Kenny and Jane. There are not enough words to describe just how much I hate Mike, Bonnie, and Arvo..

Belan posted: »

If they really kept Arvo with them after he shot an 11 year old girl with a rifle..

• I don't know what they can possibly do to redeem themselves tbh. But yes, fuck Arvo.

Yep, if we can't, hope they redeem themselves, except Arvo, fuck Arvo.

• I don't know how either, but that's only if you can't kill them, if you can "You and 100% of players killed Mike, Bonnie, and Arvo"

I don't know what they can possibly do to redeem themselves tbh. But yes, fuck Arvo.

• -clem wakes up in car-

I wish this happened in the dream Clem had. Lee: Sweet pea, I need to tell you something... Clem: What, Lee? Lee: I know about the drinking. Clem: ... Lee: And smoking. Clem: ... Lee: AND SWEARING. Clem: ...Shit, time to go...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.