Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

1323334353638»

Comments

• This has probably been said, but I wish there was a lot more you could say to Lily. I don’t know, maybe bringing up the fact that you still had her hair thingies she gave Clementine. Even though I doubt she’d care, she didn’t even remember Carley’s name. I’m hoping we get to have a one on one with her at some point in Broken Toys.

• Clementine: Uh, Kenny? Untie my hands, much?

[This was the truck scene in the second season where Kenny was gonna "punch the first sonuvabitch he sees and take his gun", then he asked Clementine to help him out. Only, you know, she's still tied up.]

• I wish I could've told Kenny about what the Cabin Group locked me in a shed. I would've loved to see an angry, protective Kenny over that, also that would've been a reasonable way to want to side with him.

Because we all remember what happened with Duck and how Larry made a fuss about him being bitten even though he wasn't.

• Rebecca: You just opened the door for him?
    Carlos: Clementine, I told you not to answer the door for anyone!

Clementine: You dumbasses didn't have it locked!

• I don't know what I would've said exactly after Arvo's gang's shootout but I wish there had been something there to defend Kenny, because he was doing almost ALL of the work in that gunfight. The rest of them were talking shit from behind rocks, not even covering or returning fire to help out.

• And when it came to finding her parents, back on the train, I wish Lee could've said," As much as I want us to find your parents, to continue searching for them, might be a fruitless endeavor. Even we did find them, you may not like what you see. The day I found you, there was a message on the answering machine, and it wasn't good. I'm telling you this now, as a warning that if we find them, and it turns out the worst has happened."

But Lee already can and does imply that they're dead (even outright saying it if you choose to be blunt on the train) a few times. There's even an option to say "I heard them die" on the train.

Don't you remember when Lee said "even if we do find them, they might not be like how you remembered. And they won't remember you at all." ?

Kenny/Lee posted: »

I to wish that'd been a dialog option for Lee. I also wish that Lee would've been able to tell Clementine "That Christa and Omid were waiti

• "Why did you vote against AJ?" to Omar and Ruby.

• "you're a fucking asshole, you know that?"
    oh wait....

"Fuck you, Louis." Oh wait....

• The time Lee put everyone in danger by trying to stupidly revive Larry is what he would say. Pretty sure he would name a few lol

Kenny: "But I keep thinking, if this was me? With Duck out there, asking you to put your life on the line, would you be there for me? Because there have been times, where you ain't been." Lee: "Name one."

• Thank you, well said!

I don't know what I would've said exactly after Arvo's gang's shootout but I wish there had been something there to defend Kenny, because he

• "Lilly, I still have your hair thingies."

[Hug Lilly]

"Lilly, Lee was in love with you."

• I thought that was stupid shit writing with Lilly supposedly not remembering Carley’s name. Completely bullshit. I’m pretty sure i would never forget killing a member of my group who i had been living with for over 3 months. I still remember even the least important people i have met in my life from 8-10 years ago

NOHATCLEM posted: »

This has probably been said, but I wish there was a lot more you could say to Lily. I don’t know, maybe bringing up the fact that you still

• [Kill Kate], [Marry Louis], [Shove A Spoon Up Abel's Ass]

• I thought that maybe she did remember, but acted like she didn’t just to get a rise out of Clem.

I thought that was stupid shit writing with Lilly supposedly not remembering Carley’s name. Completely bullshit. I’m pretty sure i would nev

• To be fair, it was such a long time ago that she kinda had to move on from it(even if superficially). And she never had much attachment to Carley like she did with Lee, never mind got along with her--she can't be expected to immediately every person she heard the name of since not everyone can do that.

It's kinda like a few people who comment here: they'll obviously remember Lee, Clementine, Kenny, and their favorite, but sometimes neglect to name or properly contextualize characters who have just as much, if not more importance than the latter.

Plus, there's whole "But for me, it was [the first] Tuesday" thing if you really want that.

I thought that was stupid shit writing with Lilly supposedly not remembering Carley’s name. Completely bullshit. I’m pretty sure i would nev

• Disagree. If the first human person you killed (not including that bandit) was Carley, a member of your group you spent 3 months surviving with, you would remember said person. Sorry but it’s just indefensible writing as far as i am concerned

DabigRG posted: »

To be fair, it was such a long time ago that she kinda had to move on from it(even if superficially). And she never had much attachment to C

• Maybe

I thought that maybe she did remember, but acted like she didn’t just to get a rise out of Clem.

• Kenny- "go on and wait outside"

Clem- "He's mine." violently kills Carver

• Clementine: "Kamehameha!"

• "It's dark in there. ...We should kill the monsters. They're not people."
    "Well, they used to be people. And as people, they asked to be left alone."
    "So, what's best?"

AJ, pass that backscratcher. You're gonna stand over here so you can act as a distraction and we'll go at this logically.

• Telling Ben to not try and jump off the balcony and explaining how it moved and sounded like it was about to give in.

• Has there been any reference since S2 about Clem shooting Kenny after he kills Jane? Don't get me wrong, it's not something anyone would want to talk about. It's, in my opinion, the darkest Clem's emotions have ever gone. However, I'm still a bit curious she hasn't mentioned it since she's talked about almost everything else that has happened to her (besides her parents).

• I don't think so. It is a variable that the Story Generator neglects, for example.

eRock92 posted: »

Has there been any reference since S2 about Clem shooting Kenny after he kills Jane? Don't get me wrong, it's not something anyone would wa

• She can mention it in TFS during the card game but that's all

Has there been any reference since S2 about Clem shooting Kenny after he kills Jane? Don't get me wrong, it's not something anyone would wa

• edited December 2018

i have to say my favorite thing about Suffer The Children is that there were dialogue options that I had in my head that WERE actually options in the game. A lot of times I feel the dialogue options are never 100 percent what I want or I feel indifferent towards, but that episode I was just on a high the amount of that options matched exactly what I wanted to express.

• Yep, so the even mechanics of the game doesn't really include the "Kill Kenny after Jane's death" scenario, which annoyed me.

DabigRG posted: »

I don't think so. It is a variable that the Story Generator neglects, for example.

• Savage.

Torridd posted: »

Shoot Arvo in his good leg.

• Are you sure? What option specifically mentions both Jane and Kenny dying? TFS unfortunately only seems to recognize one or the other being directly dead in the S2 finale.

She can mention it in TFS during the card game but that's all

• Yeah, fuck him because he was upset that his long-time friend was killed by a child. Seems legit.

"Fuck you, Louis." Oh wait....

• You can say if you shot Kenny during the card game but no mention of Jane

Are you sure? What option specifically mentions both Jane and Kenny dying? TFS unfortunately only seems to recognize one or the other being directly dead in the S2 finale.

• To be honest, I wouldn't have minded that line if it had been a more appropriate spot.

AronDracula posted: »

Yeah, fuck him because he was upset that his long-time friend was killed by a child. Seems legit.

• His "long time friend" had just finished bludgeoning another fellow "long time friend" of his in the basement and was threatening the lives of Clem and AJ, you know the characters we actually have a deeper connection to as the player?

So yeah. Fuck you, Louis.

Yeah, fuck him because he was upset that his long-time friend was killed by a child. Seems legit.

• edited December 2018

Louis is not the player, okay? Clementine and AJ were newcomers, everything was changing because of them. Louis never deserved to be told off. It doesn't matter if he made bad decisions, I would have been upset as well, wouldn't you? In Louis' perspective, Marlon was his best friend and had every right to be upset towards Clem and AJ. If anything, everyone who thinks Louis was an asshole at that moment doesn't deserve to be justified.

His "long time friend" had just finished bludgeoning another fellow "long time friend" of his in the basement and was threatening the liv

• edited December 2018

Clem is not the player either. I'm actually roleplaying as if I were her in that situation.

I don't see why my Clementine would ever tolerate such a high amount of verbal abuse and hostility. My Clementine doesn't take anyone's bullshit. No matter who it is or what the predicament is.

Your Clementine might be more of a softy, I suppose.

It's "fair" for Louis and Mitch to be angry, but then it's also fair for Clem to defend herself and her child.

Louis is not the player, okay? Clementine and AJ were newcomers, everything was changing because of them. Louis never deserved to be told of

• I just love how TFS has people making legitimate cases for and against characters. It's so sad that TTG closed right as they were delivering what players wanted. David in ANF should have split the fanbase in half with people for and against him, but he unfortunately was written kind of one dimensionally.

• Eh, he was obviously never really gonna pan out and was obviously Telltale dipping into their favorite well again.

I just love how TFS has people making legitimate cases for and against characters. It's so sad that TTG closed right as they were deliverin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.