Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• edited January 2015

[Pull Luke From Ice] [Pull Bonnie From Ice]

--------------------[]-----------------------

• I honestly wish I could say something to kenny in the tent. I mean I love kenny but I was so pissed when he yelled at Clem.

• You can call him an asshole if you say, "I had to shoot Lee."
    Click here

noblue22 posted: »

I honestly wish I could say something to kenny in the tent. I mean I love kenny but I was so pissed when he yelled at Clem.

• ...time to replay season two lol

You can call him an asshole if you say, "I had to shoot Lee." Click here

• Mike, Arvo and (determinant) Bonnie are leaving

Clem: OK, bye guys! Good luck!

Turns around and goes back to sleep, and has a different conversation with dream Lee.

• edited January 2015

Kenny:"You think just cause your a little girl everyone will forgive you just for saying SORRY?!"

Clementine: "What exactly did you say when you killed Larry?"

If only this was an option.

• Yes, to much yes

Kenny:"You think just cause your a little girl everyone will forgive you just for saying SORRY?!" Clementine: "What exactly did you say when you killed Larry?" If only this was an option.

• [ Give Kenny A Cookie Shaped like Boat ]

Kenny:"You think just cause your a little girl everyone will forgive you just for saying SORRY?!" Clementine: "What exactly did you say when you killed Larry?" If only this was an option.

• Kenny is a human being, how the hell would he keep his calm when he just lost his girlfriend? I don't need to remember what happened to his wife and son too not so long before...

• Human beings generally don't come back from the dead.

DeadMoney posted: »

Kenny is a human being, how the hell would he keep his calm when he just lost his girlfriend? I don't need to remember what happened to his wife and son too not so long before...

• That's a good point actually !

Bokor posted: »

Human beings generally don't come back from the dead.

• "Put the gun down you psycho bitch!" oh wait...

• Well, this one's not a dialogue option, but a choice....I wish that when Ben confesses to being the one who made the deal with the bandits while one the train, that you could not only threaten to push him off the train, but could actually do so...because I would have pushed him off the damn train

• r u sure? ;)

Except without the flirting.

• Oh God... lol

JSully7 posted: »

r u sure?

• Damn you Telltale, I can't believe you cut this from the game! This excellently crafted dialogue would've been brilliant for Episode 3 and what do you do? You cut it. Well you know what, screw Season 3 you butt waffles! >.> you should be ashamed, leaving such a masterpiece like this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lue9oNd9C84

• that shit is too funny! they def should've used this

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Damn you Telltale, I can't believe you cut this from the game! This excellently crafted dialogue would've been brilliant for Episode 3 and w

• ...Clem has good taste in pizza toppings.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Damn you Telltale, I can't believe you cut this from the game! This excellently crafted dialogue would've been brilliant for Episode 3 and w

• Lee: You're all sick! Sick in the head!

Brenda St. John: That's not a very nice thing to imply...

Clem: Well...eating people isn't a very nice thing either

• If you cover Luke and Bonnie freaks out.

Clementine: None of this would have happened?? None of this would have happened!!?? None of this would have happened if you didn't lead Carver right to us. Walter would be alive, Sarita would be alive, Carlos would be alive, Sarah would be alive, Nick would be alive, Alvin would be alive, Rebecca would be alive, Luke would be alive, and we wouldn't be sitting in the cold playing the blame game if you didn't lead him right to us!! If this anyone's fault, it's yours.

• Me: Kenny, are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay, Kenny? Kenny, are you okay, are you okay? Are you okay, Kenny... You got caught by a smooth criminal or something like that.

Jiggawats posted: »

Clementine: Kenny...how DID you make it out? Omid said it looked impossible. Kenny: Ya really wanna know Clem? Clementine: looks a

• In s2 when Sarah is picking the berries,

[Half berries]

Put a little in each pot to look like you have both some! May have saved Reggies life lol

Also, after Carver pushes Reggie off the edge,

[Push Carver] LOL.

• When you first meet up with Kenny is S2

Clem:"I liked the old beard before..."

• Alt text

Kenny: All right Clem now lets go find that boat.

Clem: Lead the way Captain Kenneth

THE END

• Funny thing is I wasn't joking when I wrote that comment if that was an option the game would have been more tense with the characters and would make Kenny think about what is going on and how nobody's perfect and he would have calmed down and probably never fought Jane!

DeadMoney posted: »

That's a good point actually !

• to easy!

Luke ALLLLLLLLLLL DAY!

AGentlman posted: »

[Pull Luke From Ice] [Pull Bonnie From Ice] --------------------[]-----------------------

• yes just yes

Aerie88 posted: »

Well, I wish we could've offered up Rebecca to Carver since he technically only wanted the baby.

• I thought I was the only one who like pineapple and olive pizzas :-)

noblue22 posted: »

...Clem has good taste in pizza toppings.

• edited February 2015

Nope, I love em too... apparently Clem likes it as well.

Aerie88 posted: »

I thought I was the only one who like pineapple and olive pizzas :-)

• I've got one more dialogue option where Lilly kills Carley and Lee leaves her behind if you try to save Larry. That moment where Lee and Lilly look at each other before Lee gets back into the RV, Lee should have said something like, "maybe I should have helped Kenny kill your dad."

• edited February 2015

(After Arvo shoots Clementine) To Bonnie while laying on the ground after being shot: The jacket was ugly.

• edited February 2015

Jane: Are you crazy!? There's no way she's getting out of that! Pull me up!

Clem: Actually Jane, I think it'd be completely possible to save Sarah if Mike, Bonnie and Luke would stop standing there just twiddling their thumbs like idiots. Ahem!

Kenny: I don't give two shits what you people think. I got that truck workin', so I say where we go!

Clem: Well fuck you too, Kenny. Feel free to take AJ and that truck and fuck off to the north on your own.

• In season 2 I wished I could tell Bonnie to go fuck herself after she told me that it was my fault that Luke died and when she began babbling nonsense. Yeah sure, blame Luke's death on an 11 year old girl who chose the logical option instead of risking her life for nothing.

• I wish I could have asked Kenny how he survived in details, not just "I was lucky".
    And I want to know what happened to Christa's baby! I also wish to be able to name Rebecca's baby.
    And at the end, to be able to say "Jane! Tell him the truth!" and/or "Kenny, let her go or I shoot you!"

• i was reading this today and freaked out cause i seriously thought zyke came back and i was scared

zykelator posted: »

nah... There is no point. Even if i list everything stupid Kenny has done, which caused other people to suffer/die, you will just ignore it

• edited February 2015

oh my god oh my god oh my god

i wanted the choice to tell jane that I didn't care about her dead sister. i wanted something like...

Jane: My sister had a good leather one. Wish I still had it, you coulda...

silence for a bit

Clementine: I don't wanna be rude or anything, but I GIVE ZERO FUCKS, BITCH. LIKE SHUT THE F UP.

EDIT: remember how bonnie makes you go talk to kenny in amid the ruins cuz no one else knows about babies? I mean clem obviously helped christa give birth, (if it wasnt a miscarriage) I really wanted to option to tell bonnie that clem knew about babies because of christa.

• Aside from dialog options, here's some action options I wish there was:

[Punch Carver]

[Punch Kenny]

[Punch Jane]

[Punch Bonnie]

[Punch Arvo]

[Ignore Dog]

[Save Sarah]

• I am back

colgato posted: »

i was reading this today and freaked out cause i seriously thought zyke came back and i was scared

• Lee should have been able to lay into Ben after he left Clem to die on the street. I simply ignore him and later drop him but you really should be able to knock him out.

• You can scare him pretty good by threatening him though

Lee should have been able to lay into Ben after he left Clem to die on the street. I simply ignore him and later drop him but you really should be able to knock him out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.