Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• #ROASTED

Ercajayme posted: »

To Jane while she's talking about her sister Clem: Jane both my fucking parents died. My other father figure who I wouldn't be here without died and, it was because of me. So put on your big girl pants and suck it the fuck up.

• I wish that i could have an option to say: "GOD DAMMIT BEN!" after everything he says... who doesn't want that? Don't get me wrong, He's my second favorite character in season 1!!!!

• its spoilers because of people who havent even heard of a thing in episode 2

• I wish Clem could tell Kenny how much she and Lee both loved him after she gets him off Jane, I'm still hurt that I killed him :( also fuck you Jane

• edited November 2015

Jane looks shocked

Turns her back towards Clem and walks away.

Psst Clem Kenny wispered.
    He crabs 5 dollar out of his pocket and gives it to Clem with a big smile

To Jane while she's talking about her sister Clem: Jane both my fucking parents died. My other father figure who I wouldn't be here without died and, it was because of me. So put on your big girl pants and suck it the fuck up.

• I wish I could explain to Kenny why it is not acceptable to stab someone.

Because really , if AJ had been really dead in that scene , it would have been an ACCIDENT. He acted like she killed him on purpose.

• Clem S2E5: "Fuck you, Bonnie" (if and when she leaves you behind)

• In episode 4 Amid the Ruins right in the begining when you axe Sarita's head to stop her from turning (if you cut her arm):

Kenny - What the fuck did you do?

Clementine - I guess now you know how Lilly felt, asshole.

(I saw this idea in a gaming sins video: (0:42))

• Lots that I don't remember, but namely snark, puns, recalling older characters, and telling Jane we can be upset at her for things other than her leaving (stealing from/threatening Arvo, letting Sarah die, not coming back sooner).

• The games don't have enough sarcastic options.

• edited June 2016

Amid the Ruins

Kenny: You think just because you're a little girl, you can get people killed! That's not how it works!

Clementine: Really? Seems to work pretty well for you, Kenny. I mean after all you smashed Larry's head in with a salt lick, robbed a station wagon that eventually led to the death of someone's family, and mercilessly beat Carver's face in with a crowbar despite the fact that he was incapacitated and would probably get devoured by walkers anyway. But no. Clearly I'm the real asshole here.

• Sassiness level: Expert

• "Carley, Look out!"

"Let's find away around the lake idiots!"

"Ben, get off this train!"

"Hey Sam. I'm from a place called the Alexandria Safezone led by a guy named Rick. Let's go!"

• To Luke: "I don't fault you for needing private time with Jane, but you picked a really bad time to put yourself first."

To Arvo: "I shot your sister because she was a walker."

To Bonnie: "Why didn't you ask Jane and I if we wanted to leave?"

To Jane: "Killing a baby would make anyone want to send you to hell, so you proved nothing."

• edited June 2017

I'm not feeling very creative right now to think of something. But, I feel that this thread is just begging to be revived now that ANF is finished. You're welcome in advance. :)

• Dialog options you wish you had

This...
    enter image description here

(While I'm not a Gabe hater, I'm sure many people would love this.)

• Yessir

Acheive250 posted: »

Dialog options you wish you had This... (While I'm not a Gabe hater, I'm sure many people would love this.)

• edited June 2017

Which is weird, considering he barely knew Clementine at that point beyond the fact that she helped Javier get back to the junkyard. Hell, you could even argue that he'd [determinately] dislike her for keeping Javier in the line of fire instead of leaving with the family.

Acheive250 posted: »

Dialog options you wish you had This... (While I'm not a Gabe hater, I'm sure many people would love this.)

• I wish this would've happened to Mike when he stole the truck, and then give Clem the line at :10.

• Above the Law
    "Gabe, I'm trusting you to look after Kate while me and dad take care of things. I know you two don't always see eye to eye, but she needs someone to look after her."

Thicker than Water
    "Shut up, Tripp!"

• Dialog I would :" Oh my god ! They killed Kenny ! You bastards ! "

• But this Mike didn't deserve to die.

Thematt9001 posted: »

I wish this would've happened to Mike when he stole the truck, and then give Clem the line at :10.

• True... Lee can be his best friend, but Kenny just doesn't care. And I love Kenny yet I'm saying that.

CodComedyTJ posted: »

To express to Kenny how much of a friend he is to Lee. ;_;

• She did tho.

I wish I could explain to Kenny why it is not acceptable to stab someone. Because really , if AJ had been really dead in that scene , it would have been an ACCIDENT. He acted like she killed him on purpose.

• I wish I could explain to Kenny why it is not acceptable to stab someone.

"Ken-nyyy, that kills peop-ple!"

I wish I could explain to Kenny why it is not acceptable to stab someone. Because really , if AJ had been really dead in that scene , it would have been an ACCIDENT. He acted like she killed him on purpose.

• I'm not sure when the Michonne game takes place, before the comics or during the time skip. But Michonne was living with Ezekiel in the kingdom and left him for some reason. I don't remember why she left him. But she doesn't want to go back. If she went to The Hilltop, Alexandria, or Sanctuary, then everyone there would tell Ezekiel. So she obviously wouldn't want to go back and tell them that she abandoned them for no reason. Though she does come back, but she sure as hell wouldn't want to during the time skip. If it's BEFORE the comics... then she wouldn't be in any settlement.

"Carley, Look out!" "Let's find away around the lake idiots!" "Ben, get off this train!" "Hey Sam. I'm from a place called the Alexandria Safezone led by a guy named Rick. Let's go!"

• What if Bonnie is dead? That should be towards Mike not Bonnie.

To Luke: "I don't fault you for needing private time with Jane, but you picked a really bad time to put yourself first." To Arvo: "I shot

• Thicker than Water
    "Shut up, Tripp!"

"And stop talking to Eleanor(bae)--she is too good for you!" :joy:

DabigRG posted: »

Above the Law "Gabe, I'm trusting you to look after Kate while me and dad take care of things. I know you two don't always see eye to eye, but she needs someone to look after her." Thicker than Water "Shut up, Tripp!"

• Yeah and Mike was the leader of that defecting trio anyway.

TheDerpGod posted: »

What if Bonnie is dead? That should be towards Mike not Bonnie.

• "Do it or he'll kill him!" (S2E5, yelling at the Russian guy when Kenny is holding Arvo. Seriously, all of the dialogue options during this part were all like "Kenny stop it!")

"The ice broke in the first place because your fat ass went over to Luke despite his objections. Blame me all you want if it makes you feel better, but deep down inside you know that Luke's death is on you." (S2E5, to Bonnie if you covered Luke)

"Gabe, stay away from Clem because she hates your dad and is too good for you." (S3E2)

"Conrad held a gun to my head to use Clem as a bargaining chip. I'm sorry Tripp, but I had to shoot him." (S3E2 after leaving the tunnel)

"David, thought you should know that Kate has been trying to hit on me for the past 3 years. No this is not a joke; I've been rejecting her at every instant so please don't fight me later on." (S3E3)

• edited June 2017

From the Gallows
    "Oh, come on David--Really?! You're gonna fight me because of your ex-wife--which by the way, is your own damn fault-- apparently loved me too and now doesn't like either of us anymore? Heh, no wonder she can't stand you."

• Yeah, I was wondering if I should've added that. :lol: But then again, he needs to do that in general.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Thicker than Water "Shut up, Tripp!" "And stop talking to Eleanor(bae)--she is too good for you!"

• edited June 2017

S2 ep4
    When you're in the tent with Kenny. Instead of "I shot Lee" Clem says this:

"Kenny... get a fucking hold of yourself, I didn't kill Sarita...

(If you chopped her arm off) I tried to help her live, she was bit...

(if you killed the walker) I couldn't do anything for her... (if Lee's arm was cut off) It didn't work for Lee... (if you didn't) Lee would say the same thing...

So don't say I killed her. Don't say that I feel I can kill anyone I want to... just look at yourself. You killed Larry, Lily said she could help him. She knew what she was doing. And you never cared for Lily anyway. You wanted her dead with Larry, You wanted Ben dead too, You didn't care about any of my friends when we went to the ski lodge. You stopped because someone close to YOU was goi to be hurt. You wanted every one of my friends dead. You wanted everyone at Howe's dead too, even the good ones. Carver was unable to walk, then you beat his face in with a fucking crowbar. On top of all that, Lee was your best friend, one time he disagreed with you and you couldn't even talk to him after. He was my best friend...

(If you shot lee) I had to shoot him you know... it was the saddest moment of my life... you probably don't even fucking care...

SO STOP FUCKING BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE FOR SHIT THAT ISNT THEIR FAULT, STOP BLAMING EVERYONE FOR THINGS THAT DONT AFFECT YOU, AND STOPING EVERYONE EXEPT YOU!!!!"

Kenny's reaction: "Holy shit... I'm sorry Clem... and if those things are being said from a little girl, then I must be fucking stupid... cries Ok clem... your right... let's go....

(If you didn't drop Ben in season 1) Why do people keep doing this?"

And he puts Sarita down and leaves the tent.

Also I fucking love Kenny and I want that option. Also in season 1 when Ben tells Lee that he did "it".
    You should be able to throw him off the train and then Clementine can be a little nervous around Lee and Kenny loves Lee.

• You are very protective of her and I like that. ;) Wish she was a romance option...

Yeah, I was wondering if I should've added that. But then again, he needs to do that in general.

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited June 2017

I really wish I could have...lightly suggested that Clem's parents might be gone if that's at all possible.

It IS when you're on the train.

• Yeah, that would've been nice.

You are very protective of her and I like that. Wish she was a romance option...

• edited June 2017

Really nice, actually.

mah meme

Yeah, that would've been nice.

• Dear Jane,

STFU about Kenny.

Love,
    Potential knife in the chest

• Now that's a shitty movie I can get down with! :joy:

Anyway, it's not even that he's trying to get with her(okay, maybe a little)so much as she's clearly not interested and yet that's all he was concerned about instead of, oh I don't know, ACTUALLY HAVING A FUCKIN POINT AS A CHARACTER!
    enter image description here

Really nice, actually.

• "Do it or he'll kill him!"

Yeah I hated the fact that almost every dialogue choice regarding Kenny and Arvo towards the end of Season 2 were only against Kenny, as if using someone from a group that just attacked you as a hostage is something so evil in TWD world

BC_Guy posted: »

"Do it or he'll kill him!" (S2E5, yelling at the Russian guy when Kenny is holding Arvo. Seriously, all of the dialogue options during this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.