Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• edited January 2015

Well Kenny has the exact same thing about replacement.

The entire point of Jane's character, in my opinion, is that she tries to hide her insecurities but they still are there, hence why she's critical of Kenny's actions (not that she shouldn't be anyway). But the big thing is Jane improves in her ending.

I also think handling death without putting others' lives and mental health at risk while putting your own at risk is the more preferable of the options.

Oh, also, is Jane's hypocrisy not equaled by Kenny's? He who accuses Jane of being selfish based on no evidence while he expects everyone to do as he tells them, contradicting the wishes of the majority of the group when fixing the car? He who implies that he has had it worse than everyone else when others have lost just as much as him?

skoothz posted: »

Jane can move on physically, yeah, and she wears a facade like nothing fazes her because it's her defense mechanism, but she's arguably the

• Oh of course, I forgot the Episode where we studied her degree.

Jiggawats posted: »

Considering she has mad windmill repair skills at her age it works. :P

• Omid taught her in the time skip? :P

Echopapa posted: »

Oh of course, I forgot the Episode where we studied her degree.

• Stranger: "I can take care of her."
    Lee: "Says the guy who lost his son in the woods."

• Be a writer. You wrote better scenes than the real crew

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I meant to post this silly patch of madness ages ago, forgot, found it again and thought to hell with it :P so here, enjoy some humor for th

• Alt text

Clem: "Ta da!"

Lee: "Delightful Clementine ol' bean. The skills you possess far exceed those of any other child of your age. Your small stature may just be our key to gaining the upper hand on those walking rotten corpses and all of the degenerate flip-flappers that proceed to make our miserable yet precious lives a living hell. Good show!

Clem: "Uh..."

-Whole group begins staring in confusion towards Lee-

Lee: "I mean, uh, good job, Clem."

Clem: "That's what I thought you said."

• Um a Clementine is a fruit not a bean O___o

• Clementine: Omid's death was so shitty it happened in a public restroom

Oh my god hilarious but true xD

• edited January 2015

there to be more jokes between characters, I love jokes between luke and clem in series 2. a lot of bad things happen in walking dead, it would nice have a nice joke to ease tension.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited January 2015

more funny remarks about how clem looks like a orange, that peaches joke series 2 is just priceless

Alt text

Alt text

even that that joke that Carver says that Clem looks like a Orange type was very funny.

• edited January 2015

wish there was more dialog that give you feels.

Alt text

• edited January 2015

Bonnie: It must be nice bein' a pretty little girl. No one ever expects you to do a damn thing. You and I both know you had a chance to save Luke. You and I both know what happened back there. I got nothin' more to say to you.

Clem: Great...[Facepalm] You're now starting to sound like Kenny.

• Trevor, is that you?

When Bonnie, Mike and Arvo are leaving Clem-I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY ONE JUDAS! I'M SURROUNDED BY 'EM! YOU FAKE MOTHERFUCKERS!

• [Take Selfie with Sarah]

I'd love to see Carver's reaction to Clem and Sarah being in the same photo.

• OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Alt text

Stranger: "I can take care of her." Lee: "Says the guy who lost his son in the woods."

• It would have been amusing to have different options of what kind of pictures you were taking and receive different reactions to it accordingly.

Group photo, picture of Sarah posing, photo of Clem trying to avoid having her picture taken, etc.

Bokor posted: »

[Take Selfie with Sarah] I'd love to see Carver's reaction to Clem and Sarah being in the same photo.

• More [Hug Kenny]

• Jane:"I'm so sick of this wounded warrior crap!"
    • Clem: "Jane, you spent all of episode 4 bitching about your dead sister..."
  • Clem: "Whatever"

To every thing.

• Carver: Where's Sarah?

[None of your business]

[Who?]

[Um...]

[Glare]

Mikejames posted: »

It would have been amusing to have different options of what kind of pictures you were taking and receive different reactions to it accordingly. Group photo, picture of Sarah posing, photo of Clem trying to avoid having her picture taken, etc.

• Why you make me laugh so much Lilac?

HAHA

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I meant to post this silly patch of madness ages ago, forgot, found it again and thought to hell with it :P so here, enjoy some humor for th

• You evil person, made me tear up so much :(

R.I.P Lee Everett the best Urban to live in the ZA

Dark_Star posted: »

Lee: ''And also...'' Clementine: ''Wh... what? What is it?'' Lee: ''Happy... birthday... sweetpea...'' sad smile

• edited January 2015

Smoking cigarette

Bonnie: "Want one?"

Clem: "Sure"

Grabs cigarette

[Burn Bonnie]

Bonnie: "Ahh! What the hell?!"

Clem: "Now tell me, what did you want from Faith?!"

Mike approaches

Mike: "Clem, that is it. I have to put a stop to this. The woman has rights!"

Kenny: "Her rights are on temporary leave"

Mike: "This is the exact type of infantile rashness that got Luke killed"

Clem grabs Mike and raises fist

Mike: "I only meant, you know"

A pale, shivering figure appears

Luke: "What's going on here?"

Screen cuts to black

• My God, look at what Telltale has done. His desperation for a Season 2 of TWAU has gotten so bad, he sees everything as scenes from TWAU, confusing the two games, and making TWD characters into TWAU characters. He's even making scenes that happen in TWD play out like scenes from TWAU, I've never seen a case so severe.

Smoking cigarette Bonnie: "Want one?" Clem: "Sure" Grabs cigarette [Burn Bonnie] Bonnie: "Ahh! What the hell?!" Clem: "Now

• The little gags between Clem and Luke in episode 2 were a wise move on Telltale's part, especially considering how dark and ugly the previous chapter was. A little levity in every story is always needed, otherwise the player would suffocate from all the gloom.

there to be more jokes between characters, I love jokes between luke and clem in series 2. a lot of bad things happen in walking dead, it would nice have a nice joke to ease tension.

• edited January 2015

Maybe Kenny bit Bonnie off-screen at some point, and she came down with a case of "asshole-pox." :p

(But seriously, Kenny's mah boy.)

Yo-da-Man posted: »

Bonnie: It must be nice bein' a pretty little girl. No one ever expects you to do a damn thing. You and I both know you had a chance to save

• It turns out the Luke who fell into the lake was Vince glamoured to look like Luke.

Smoking cigarette Bonnie: "Want one?" Clem: "Sure" Grabs cigarette [Burn Bonnie] Bonnie: "Ahh! What the hell?!" Clem: "Now

• Alt text

They were so cute...

But yesh, so more jokes would've been nice between characters.

• Clementine: Kenny...how DID you make it out? Omid said it looked impossible.

Kenny: Ya really wanna know Clem?

Clementine: looks at him funny

Kenny: I danced Thriller. The Walkers joined in. We did the whole sequence, it was beautifully choreographed. It like they were made for it. The moment the song ended i saw I had enough of an opening to Beat it. Things looked Bad, but then i thought about Ben, and i know I had to get Dangerous. I know my chance had got to be there, So I had an Off the Wall idea and....

Clementine: Your just making puns based off of Michael Jackson songs and Albums.

Kenny: Guess I ain't no Smooth Criminal.

Clementine: .....

• edited January 2015

my clem to bonnie be like

Clem : You think you're some tough bitch aren't yah?! like nothing can hurt you!

Alt text

Yo-da-Man posted: »

Bonnie: It must be nice bein' a pretty little girl. No one ever expects you to do a damn thing. You and I both know you had a chance to save

• Reggie: "Clementine! I asked you to help her!"
    Clementine: "Uh... no Reggie, no you didn't."

• Kenny wouldn't have let her, but yeah that would have been a good dialogue option.

• Ah juicy...

R.I.P. Juicy 201-201

That1Guy posted: »

HUG EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN THE GROUP, JUICY INCLUDED

• Everyone is holding eachother at gunpoint at eachother at the end of episode 4.

Clem: Put the guns down, bitches!

Scene plays out normally

redro9 posted: »

Rebecca: "...You're not fooling me" Clem: "Put the gun down, bitch!" *Sniper ninja appears out of nowhere BANG *Hidden cutscene plays

• Except without the flirting.

JSully7 posted: »

Same thing with my Lee and Doug

• She may have gotten Dee and Leland killed, but it didn't have anything to do with the fact she was a junkie.

Bonnie: I've got a little girl just like you. Clem: No you don't. All you had was Dee and Leland and you got both of them killed because

• That option would have actually made sense, but I don't know if I could. The backlash from the group wouldn't be too good and Clem would hate him.

ViTALiTY posted: »

When you realize that Ben traded with the bandits, after you threaten him [Push Ben off the train]

• That's kind of one of the things I changed in my rewrite of the series, except he talked to him about it while coming back from the trailer park with Sarah.

"Nah, I got it." He said. "Hey Clem, I know what you guys been keeping secret from me."

The statement threw me off guard a bit. "What's that?"

"How long?" He asked.

"How long what?"

"How long has Nick been dead?" The question made my blood run cold. It never occurred to me that Luke wasn't there when it happened. In my silence, he continued. "I know Nick's dead." He told me. "After I left to help Kenny, I talked to him about our plan. Carlos and I had discussed how I would leave just in case you guys got captured by Carver. He told me I was the key to getting them out. 'Make sure you stay hidden.' He said. 'You may be our only hope.' But Kenny...he got real pissed at me, you see? Thought I was gonna hightail it out of there...save my own skin... When Carver captured me and beat the hell out of me, that was the first time I realized Nick wasn't there with you guys. Then when nobody said anything about him that night, I just kind of came to terms with it you know? I'm not an idiot. I know he's dead."

I didn't know what to say. It hadn't occurred to me what Luke might be going through. "I'm sorry, Luke..."

"Nick was a good guy..." He breathed, rubbing his side from the pain. "He was misguided...The guys at our school treated him like sh**. I always tried to help him...blocking punches and taking hits for him whenever I could...but I could never stop the words they were saying from reaching his ears. When I first met him in elementary school, he was so full of life. I watched the world pick away at him over and over until all that was left was the bone... Guess that kinda guy couldn't have survived in a world like this... Could you...tell me how he died?"

I shrugged and looked up to meet his eyes, sensing the bottled up emotion inside him. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Clem, don't be like the rest of them, okay? My best friend of twenty years just died, and you're going to tell me how it happened."

I sighed. "Nick was being grabbed by a walker... When he called for help, the only one with a gun around was Walter. He... He shot him... Tried to pass it off like he was aiming for the walker, but I knew better..."

Luke looked up at the path ahead, choking down a large swallow. I could see the reflection in his eyes. He didn't want to let it be true. "Didn't even get to say goodbye..." He whispered. "I didn't even get to f***ing say goodbye..."

"Maybe...you'll see him again one day?" I tried to reassure him. "You can tell him then."

Luke leaned against a tree with his hand on his forehead, wiping the sweat and forming tears from his face. I decided he needed a little bit of time alone, and I caught up with Jane and Sarah.

"C'mon." Jane yelled back to us. "Let's get back to your friends."

skoothz posted: »

If Nick died in your game, there should've been the option to tell Luke about it in the comic book store.

• Alt text

Luke: “Well then, welcome to the party”

Clem: “And what kind of party would this be? A party of people? A dance party? A sarcastic joke? A Christmas party? A Carver's Party Lodge?”

Luke: “Wait what?”

Clem: “You’ll get it later.”

Luke: “Well, if you’re really asking. This is a sarcastic joke.”

Clem: “Really?”

Luke: “Yeah and the party don’t stop until we’re all dead.”

Clem: “So, this’ll last a week.”

Luke: “Pretty much.”

• Well, I wish we could've offered up Rebecca to Carver since he technically only wanted the baby.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.