Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• edited June 2017

When you can tell David off here's what I wanted him to say:

" Oh get over yourself David. No one wanted to break your stupid fucking glass. It was an accident. Now you better start treating your wife with some goddamn respect!"

When Conrad is holding Gabe at gunpoint:

"Get a hold of yourself! Is this what Francine would've wanted? To see you point a gun to a kid's head?!

• "Do it or he'll kill him!" (S2E5, yelling at the Russian guy when Kenny is holding Arvo. Seriously, all of the dialogue options during this part were all like "Kenny stop it!")

Seriously, fuck that scene. Taking Arvo hostage was literally the smartest thing to do and (in theory) should have put an end to the fight completely by forcing the other guy to surrender.

"The ice broke in the first place because your fat ass went over to Luke despite his objections. Blame me all you want if it makes you feel better, but deep down inside you know that Luke's death is on you." (S2E5, to Bonnie if you covered Luke)

This too. I was nice to Bonnie all the way through the game, even told her the truth about Luke and radio and yet because I don't walk across an ice lake that's breaking apart that makes me a terrible person now? What?

BC_Guy posted: »

"Do it or he'll kill him!" (S2E5, yelling at the Russian guy when Kenny is holding Arvo. Seriously, all of the dialogue options during this

• clementine talking to AJ about his parents

• Honestly, I think he wouldn't understand jack shit about it.

clementine talking to AJ about his parents

• i know but it'll be cute

LeeClemKen posted: »

Honestly, I think he wouldn't understand jack shit about it.

• i know but it'll be cute

Honestly, I think he wouldn't understand jack shit about it.

• Haven't seen that movie. I just found the picture and was like "Why not?" Though I imagine you saying the same thing. :D

it's not even that he's trying to get with her(okay, maybe a little)

Are you sure? :joy:

Yeah, I definetely agree. Tripp was desperate. He needs to respect what she wants.
    Above The Law - I respect her wishes, I do.
    Thicker Than Water - Elle, we should be a THING!

Like, really? Eleanor also felt uncomfortable because of how he said it. With everything that was going on... Even Conrad was like "You do NOT want to go there."
    That meme belongs to you, I assume. :D It's great.

Why do we always have Kenny types as the homies(I like Tripp tho, just saying)? Can't we have someone like Doug or Glenn? :joy: Though we still have Conrad, so it's okay!

DabigRG posted: »

Now that's a shitty movie I can get down with! Anyway, it's not even that he's trying to get with her(okay, maybe a little)so much as sh

• Maybe we will have that option when AJ will be a bit older. They did say that some time has passed since he and Clem last saw each other.

i know but it'll be cute

• I really hope that when AJ is older he asks who his father is and we can say either Alvin, Carver, Kenny, or nothing.

Maybe we will have that option when AJ will be a bit older. They did say that some time has passed since he and Clem last saw each other.

• No. No he did not. They don't make em like Mike anymore.

AronDracula posted: »

But this Mike didn't deserve to die.

• Jane: "I'm sorry, Clem. I didn't think Kenny would go that far."

Clem: "That's fucking stupid, Jane."

• edited June 2017

Haven't seen that movie. I just found the picture and was like "Why not?" Though I imagine you saying the same thing. :D

Yeah, probably.:lol:

Yeah, I definetely agree. Tripp was desperate. He needs to respect what she wants.
    Above The Law - I respect her wishes, I do.
    Thicker Than Water - Elle, we should be a THING!

Oh no honey, I think made a small mistake there---his character development regarding Eleanor actually was in a single episode, hence the meme.
    "I respect her wishes, I really do."
    .* One dead Badger later *
    "I gonna ask her to marry me."

:lol: Character Development!

That meme belongs to you, I assume. :D It's great.

Yeah, I believe I made that back when Thicker than Water was first released, given that he's at his worst in that episode.

Why do we always have Kenny types as the homies(I like Tripp tho, just saying)? Can't we have someone like Doug or Glenn? :joy: Yeah, we definitely could use a little variety in what character of a certain type plays what role.

Really, it not even the fact that Kenny-types tend to be given the same roles, though it's still gotten old. My real problem with it is that it seems a majority of the Kenny-types--or more appropriately named, the Kenny-clones--feel less like they're trying to fulfill a similar purpose/role that Kenny originally did and more like they're trying to BE Kenny!

Biased or not, it feels kinda bizarre that I can say one of the better Kenny-types we've had, besides the original in his home-installment, is Sarah!

Though we still have Conrad, so it's okay!

Yeah, it's funny how I used to call him a better Kenny than Tripp and yet that arguably in general since he was really his own thing. Maybe even if you count Gabe.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Haven't seen that movie. I just found the picture and was like "Why not?" Though I imagine you saying the same thing. it's not even t

• To be fair, it's only really that one instance. The rest of the episode, you're presented with several dialogue options to side with Kenny in his treatment of Arvo (telling Mike and Luke to move out of the way, saying he deserves it, letting Kenny continue to beat up Arvo at the house).

"Do it or he'll kill him!" Yeah I hated the fact that almost every dialogue choice regarding Kenny and Arvo towards the end of Seaso

• A slap gabe upside the head option with every dialogue between him and javi.

• "It must be fun being a pretty little girl, no one ever expects you to do a damn thing. You and I both know you had a chance to save Luke. I've got nothin' more to say to you."

"No one ever expects me to do a 'damn thing?' I got my group out of the situation YOU landed us in. I was responsible for stealing the walkie-talkie. I was responsible for Sarah. I was responsible for Kenny's well-being. I was responsible for keeping Rebecca safe. Hell, Carver would still be ALIVE if it weren't for ME. Now get outta my fuckin' face, before I'm held responsible for blowing your brains out."

• edited June 2017

[ Throw Ben off train ]

• one more... sorry...

Bonnie: "Hey Clem.. Uhh.. Does Luke know anything about babies?"

Clem: "Oh my fucking god WHY DONT YOU ASK LUKE?"

• That's a great point! :lol:

cleminist posted: »

one more... sorry... Bonnie: "Hey Clem.. Uhh.. Does Luke know anything about babies?" Clem: "Oh my fucking god WHY DONT YOU ASK LUKE?"

• The hell? Is this The Walking Dead or Futurama?

A slap gabe upside the head option with every dialogue between him and javi.

• lmao

A slap gabe upside the head option with every dialogue between him and javi.

• Clem didn't have a gun with her at the time, so threatening Bonnie with death would've been weird and quite frankly going too far. And Clem (S2) isn't Ellie. She doesn't put a "fuck" or "shit" at the start and end of each sentence, so I think swearing here is also unnecessary.

"It must be fun being a pretty little girl, no one ever expects you to do a damn thing. You and I both know you had a chance to save Luke. I

• edited September 2017

edit: salt

Clem didn't have a gun with her at the time, so threatening Bonnie with death would've been weird and quite frankly going too far. And Clem

• Yeah telling Bonnie off after she pulled that BS would have been extremely satisfying. That scene is one of the most frustrating of any of the games, especially the "it must be fun being a pretty little girl, nobody ever expects you to do a damn thing" after everything you have done the entire game. I wish you could have had an option to slap her in the mouth lol.

"It must be fun being a pretty little girl, no one ever expects you to do a damn thing. You and I both know you had a chance to save Luke. I

• yep, poor clem was left speechless. i woulda slapped that walking pimple back into reality if i was given the chance :P ! ! like damn

Emmalilly posted: »

Yeah telling Bonnie off after she pulled that BS would have been extremely satisfying. That scene is one of the most frustrating of any of

• "Hey Kate so no ofense but I'm fucking Jesus so fuck off"

"Yeah yeah Gaby you're a man whatever"

"[Well writen insult in spanish]"

"Hey guys anybody know what happened to Joan, Clint, Max, Lonnie, Rufus and Lingard since they were all alive last time I checked?"

"Clem what the actual fuck"

"[Literally, anything in spanish that isn't random or bad writen]"

"Hey David why do you have goat tatoos?"

• "Hey, Alvie, your dad was a fucking psycho. He fucked up Daddy Kenny's eye. We smashed his head in with a crowbar, them shot his second in command's dick off. Your other daddy locked me in a shed after a wild dog almost killed me to die of cold, infection and starvation but I think he thought that a juicebox fixed everything. FIrst daddy killed him. Then I shot your mother after her corpse tried to kill you. Such nice people"

i know but it'll be cute

• Woah, calm down. I know, wrong choice of wording there. What I meant to say was that she, at least in S2, didn't really swear much. She only says "shit" in the prologue (determinant), the bridge scene and only says "fuck" when she's having a go at Jane after she shoots Kenny.

I see what you mean, though. But Clem's rant at Bonnie wouldn't necessarily have to involve swearing. I don't know. I just like sticking to the character when it comes to these sorts of things. :)

• edited June 2017

Double post.

• "Oh I also forgat first daddy wanted you to be exactly like me. an amazing sarcastic bitch"

"Hey, Alvie, your dad was a fucking psycho. He fucked up Daddy Kenny's eye. We smashed his head in with a crowbar, them shot his second in c

• cleminist posted: »

• Or "me"
    "Alvin, I am your father.."

I really hope that when AJ is older he asks who his father is and we can say either Alvin, Carver, Kenny, or nothing.

• I always need a "Fuck off" or "Stfu" option. Sorry if I already said this before, but I mean it!

• Actually, I'm pretty sure Tavia had the higher rank.

"Hey, Alvie, your dad was a fucking psycho. He fucked up Daddy Kenny's eye. We smashed his head in with a crowbar, them shot his second in c

• I love that show.

The hell? Is this The Walking Dead or Futurama?

• Don't ruin the fun

Actually, I'm pretty sure Tavia had the higher rank.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

I just wish I had the option the beat the shit out of Gabe when he revealed I killed Conrad.

• I wish I had the option : " Hey Gabe ! Grab the Mariana's earphone right there on the ground" xD

MrJava posted: »

I just wish I had the option the beat the shit out of Gabe when he revealed I killed Conrad.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Be a gentleman, Gabe. Go get it for your sister.

:D :D

I wish I had the option : " Hey Gabe ! Grab the Mariana's earphone right there on the ground" xD

• [Gabe still refusing]
    New option : {scumbag Javi style}
    Pointing a gun on Gabe option : pick that damn earphone little prick

MrJava posted: »

Be a gentleman, Gabe. Go get it for your sister.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

[SHOOT HIM]

When I said that you pick that damn earphone, you pick that damn earphone you little lazy-ass shit! This is what happens when you are fucking with Javi !

[Gabe still refusing] New option : {scumbag Javi style} Pointing a gun on Gabe option : pick that damn earphone little prick

Sign in to comment in this discussion.