Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• Javi thug life ! X)

MrJava posted: »

[SHOOT HIM] When I said that you pick that damn earphone, you pick that damn earphone you little lazy-ass shit! This is what happens when you are fucking with Javi !

• I understand. clementine was only like eleven years old in season 2 so she didn't swear much. I kinda put myself in the situation so the dialogue is more something I'd say.

Woah, calm down. I know, wrong choice of wording there. What I meant to say was that she, at least in S2, didn't really swear much. She only

• Joan: "Both Tripp and Ava deserve to be executed for their crimes. However, I'll let you spare one of them, just one. So Javi, who's it going to be?"

Javi: "Put the guns down, bitch!"

• Kenny: "You dont end it cause it's hard. You stick around and help the folks you care about."

Clem: "Sooo, does that mean you don't care about me? Because according to Christa, you ditched me and Lee."

• Jane: "Clem, we could..."

Clementine: Drives off

• Bonnie "I'm gonna go help Luke"

Clem: Shoots Bonnie

• I'm normally the first to press that button, even if I love the character I'm saying it too :3 Joan deserved it though.

Sweet_Bundy posted: »

I always need a "Fuck off" or "Stfu" option. Sorry if I already said this before, but I mean it!

• "He saw a picture of me."
    "Picture? What were you doing taking pictures?!"
    Having fun. Like a teenager should.

• Attempts to let Luke get out of ice situation himself
    Bonnie blames me and gives me crap with no way to snap back at her
    Willingly and gladly leaves me for dead after I get shot

I wanted nothing more than to just be able to express my hatred for her. Hopefully she pops up as a walker just so I can punt her head off her neck in season 4.

• edited September 2017

"Maybe I can try talking to him?"
    "Good call."
    (Arvo starts climbing the stairs)
    "Shit. Hide. Now."

Nerves of Steel.

• JAVI: David, I know you've always been a guy who's endeavored to bring as much pain and misery to the human race as possible, but yanking a baby out of his guardian's arms is a whole new dimension of what-the-fuckery. Seriously, were you born with a tiny penis or something? What is your deal, man?

DAVID: FUCKYOUI'LLFUCKINGKILLYOUKILLKILLKILL

• I wish Javier had the option to

[ sigh ]

• F***in' A.

cleminist posted: »

"It must be fun being a pretty little girl, no one ever expects you to do a damn thing. You and I both know you had a chance to save Luke. I

• edited June 2018

Lee: Fuck Your Goddamn Boat Kenny!

• I wish I could have had Clem leave AJ in the car. So many problems would have been solved, and it'd have fit the Clem I was creating.

• (to the teenagers)''Here take AJ,im off to find my real Fam like Ken,Christa and even Lilly'

• I fucking hate how when Mike, Bonnie and Arvo are running away you have the option to raise your gun, but it doesnt matter because she just lowers it again when Mike moves towards her

• That's because it was part of a [very late] dummied out choice where she could shoot Mike for getting to close. This was removed from all versions but the PS3, which got patched a few days later.

Not sure why they kept the option that would determinately lead to that anyway, though.

I fucking hate how when Mike, Bonnie and Arvo are running away you have the option to raise your gun, but it doesnt matter because she just lowers it again when Mike moves towards her

• Clem: I thought Larry hated murderers. He was messed up, but he would hate seeing you right now Lilly.

• edited October 2018

Clem to Louis after asked about the meaning of the D on the hat: You know very well what it stands for winks

• What happened to you since that night on the road?

• Lilly, watch out, there’s a girl behind you with a bow aiming for your right shoulder

• edited October 2018

During the confrontation with the Raiders at the school, one thing I thought about was what if we had an option to mention Lilly's dad at her during the raid. Something like, "What do you think your dad would say if he saw you now? Abducting kids to fight your battles."

If there was an option for it, I might've even gone as far as to say, "For all I know, you and your Raider buddies have been raping the kids you took!"

• Options to talk to Kate, Willy, and Omar in the hubs of Thicker than Water and Suffer the Children.

• Yeah, she waste the peroxide in the shed.

USMC1786 posted: »

Carlos: I'm just saying there are consequences to rash actions Clementine: Says the man who locked me in a shed for a dog bite

• Not necessarily a dialogue choice, but I would have loved to just leave halfway through the piano scene with Louis in episode 2.

I also would like some dialogue options that indicate Clementine resents AJ a little... I'm not an AJ hater but I can only imagine the toll it would have on her to be forced to take care of a newborn baby when she's still a child herself.

• Lily:"What do you want? My blessing to loot his corpse"
    Lee:"No, I want you to get the hell away so i can rob him"

• I would have liked an "I love you" option for Lee to say to Clem in the last ep of season 1. That's something that would have been nice. Would have been extra nice if we'd gotten a little more on how she changed his life or something.
    I kind of wish we had the option to talk about the characters who mattered most and made the most impact on Clem. I know you have the option to bring up those you were close to but her giving the story would have been nice, maybe she could with her best friend or love interest if we get the chance. It could be a nice way to tie them in together.

• Shooting Ben or Nick yourself.

• Insisting on seeing Mark, even better with Kenny and Lilly.

• Shoot Arvo in his good leg.

• This isn’t a dialogue choice, but I wish there was an option for Lee to hug Clementine one last time before she decided to leave or shoot him. It’s the last time that they’re seeing each other, and it’s nice to hug someone that you love and care for before you say goodbye.

• [Hug EVERYONE]

• Shoot Lilly in Season 1 when shetries to steal the RV

• Im with that also but have a option to tell jokes possible with Doug.

an option to use persuration aka a wordsmith would be nice convince people with words.

MinerJas posted: »

[Hug EVERYONE]

• "Fuck you, Louis."

Oh wait....

• Really needed to be a more appropriate spot, though.

"Fuck you, Louis." Oh wait....

• I thought it was hilarious. You can say it two times actually. Directly after AJ shoots Marlon and when Louis is trying to apologise.

DabigRG posted: »

Really needed to be a more appropriate spot, though.

• Was he apologizing there? My memory is fuzzy, but I specifically remember it being him opening up about how he wishes he could've picked up on what Marlon was going through and how that's influencing his current efforts.

I thought it was hilarious. You can say it two times actually. Directly after AJ shoots Marlon and when Louis is trying to apologise.

• i got another one
    Lee:Fuck you Larry! Eat up that delicious and reMARKable meal

Sign in to comment in this discussion.