Game of Thrones Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• edited June 2016

enter image description here

• Pulling this off in the GoT universe makes it even more epic.

• Finally, Elissa's spirit can be laid to rest...

Peacefully

• edited June 2016

@TheAutisticGamer Hey, what are you calling me a coward for? I don't stay at the community 24h of my day, sorry if I couldn't reply in such a short notice. I just bumped the My Mother Insisted thread because the thread is hilarious, to me at least. Anyway, like the print show, the thread has been closed. That's sad. But, you got what you want, apparently. Nice.

• Ripperoni in pepperoni. ;_;

Finally, Elissa's spirit can be laid to rest... Peacefully

• Omfg why? That thread was so good! Some people... ugh. -.-

@TheAutisticGamer Hey, what are you calling me a coward for? I don't stay at the community 24h of my day, sorry if I couldn't reply in such

• edited June 2016

Some people just can't handle fun threads that last for a long time, I've also seen that type of sentiment toward the Assoldier thread. They think since the thread has been around so long, it is getting annoying and redundant. It's quite unfair, since that thread gets revived once in a blue moon, and we really never see it come back twice in 2 months. It's sad that people feel the need to get the thread closed because they no longer want to take part in it, which is fine. But to prevent everyone else from being a part of it and having fun with it just because you don't like it is incredibly selfish.

Omfg why? That thread was so good! Some people... ugh. -.-

• I wasn't being serious.

@TheAutisticGamer Hey, what are you calling me a coward for? I don't stay at the community 24h of my day, sorry if I couldn't reply in such

• http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/25/1466870293-200-1.gif

Just wanted to put my reaction to this closure.

It looked like a good thread.

• edited June 2016

Yeah, it kind of reminds me about the shipping threads in the Tales from the Borderlands section - which I think started with Green's Rhys x Fiona thread which originally started off as a joke, I think. Eventually people was getting annoyed with the Rhysha and Rhyiona threads and constantly felt the need to complain about it, which I never saw a problem with and still don't till this day, which before anyone jumps to the conclusion, no I'm not just saying this because I am a part of one of those threads.

But the only good things I can think of about that thread being closed was A.)OP was kind of feeling embarrassed with that thread and B.)It was dealt in a much calmer way, unlike the Borderlands section where we had "it's sad to see what this forum has come to", parody threads and Anti threads.

Brodester08 posted: »

Some people just can't handle fun threads that last for a long time, I've also seen that type of sentiment toward the Assoldier thread. They

• edited June 2016

RIP

Finally, Elissa's spirit can be laid to rest... Peacefully

• enter image description here

Presses F.

• I broke my F key.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Presses F.

• That makes two of us. ;_;

Brodester08 posted: »

I broke my F key.

• Uh, guys... My F key flew off my keyboard and smashed through my window and is now bouncing down the street... I may have, may have pressed F too hard...

Presses F.

• Do you want another? I got tons more of them.

Kateis posted: »

Uh, guys... My F key flew off my keyboard and smashed through my window and is now bouncing down the street... I may have, may have pressed F too hard...

• I mean, one might not be enough. I need to press F, I need to pay my respects! But I pay my respects too much and I'm afraid any F's days will be numbered.

Do you want another? I got tons more of them.

• I did say that I have many more, so... ;)

Lifetime supply of F's all yours. :^)

Kateis posted: »

I mean, one might not be enough. I need to press F, I need to pay my respects! But I pay my respects too much and I'm afraid any F's days will be numbered.

• F

Presses F.

• damn it, how do you psot gifs?? :((

jamex1223 posted: »

via GIPHY

• Press 'image' and copy and paste the link in the image bar.

jamex1223 posted: »

damn it, how do you psot gifs?? (

• How do you post a youtube video? (I can't believe I don't know this).

Press 'image' and copy and paste the link in the image bar.

• edited June 2016

Press link and copy and paste the video link.

Menofthe214 posted: »

How do you post a youtube video? (I can't believe I don't know this).

• Ok Thanks!

Press link and copy and paste the video link.

• Well, ok. It's hard to discern this kind of thing on the internet.

I wasn't being serious.

• Finally, Elissa's spirit can be laid to rest... Peacefully

• When the Queen questions where your loyalties lie...

When Margaery asks for a "word" with you...

"Hey, I know you! You were in the gardens with Damien!"

• 10/10 memes

Dat face though :^)

When the Queen questions where your loyalties lie... When Margaery asks for a "word" with you... "Hey, I know you! You were in the gardens with Damien!"

• enter image description here
    Pocket sand!

• Although she did kinda shank me on my first playthrough....

• edited July 2016

Asher

Rodrik

Mira

Gared

• Ludd Whitehill

Asher Rodrik Mira Gared

• Honestly, this made me laugh too hard than it supposed to. xD

Likes the post and re-blogs it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.