Post Your Favorite Walking Dead Game Gif **Edit: Seriously, I love you guys and gals!**

14567810»

Comments

• I played both TWAU and TWD on PS3 and it worked quite well.

Rockworm posted: »

Yeah I understand Telltale's engine is pretty choppy on consoles. I watched an Lets play of Wolf Among Us where they transferred their save

• Kenny vs Jane short fight!

Alt text

• Ok... Good to know its not everyone. I just heard a lot of people having trouble with it.

I played both TWAU and TWD on PS3 and it worked quite well.

• Dem rag-doll physics! XD

Kenny vs Jane short fight!

• Alt text

Gavin approves.

• Gavin is one awesome dude. He's answered every ask question I've ever sent him on his Ask.fm.

Plus he's super nice and really good with his fans. :)

Jere85 posted: »

Gavin approves.

• edited September 2014

Indeed, we didnt create a religion in his honor for nothing.

Our Lord and Saviour, Raggedly be thy beard.
    Praise be with Gavin.

Gavin is one awesome dude. He's answered every ask question I've ever sent him on his Ask.fm. Plus he's super nice and really good with his fans.

• LEAVE! Please?

zykelator posted: »

Jane didnt leave him on the side of the road. Kenny said that if something happens, they would meet at the rest stop 1 mile from where they

• Canon.

Kenny vs Jane short fight!

• Just the fact that i dont agree with christians about universe offends them.

Tinni posted: »

You've just proven my point. Y'all accept and tolerate everything under the rainbow, but if someone is a Christian? Attack them and insult t

• edited September 2014

Well personally, I believe it is my duty as a Christian to spread the word about my Lord and Savior, but I'm not going to go shoving it down people's throats, or bad talk other people's choice in religion if they don't agree with me. That will accomplish nothing, it will anger people and make me look intolerant. You don't seem to know how to express your opinion without insulting others. If you don't believe, I can't force you to. But you also can't force me not to believe, and insulting me and my religion makes you look like an asshole.

zykelator posted: »

Just the fact that i dont agree with christians about universe offends them.

• I think this deserved a bump because of the amount of hilarious, heartwarming, and sometimes intense gifs that we share with one another.

I hope you can all get as many smiles and laughs out of this thread as I have! (Plz, no fighting though, I want to keep this thread up for us to share our love of the almighty TWDG gif!

• dump of gifs i made

Alt textAlt text

Alt text lt text

Alt text Alt text

• I told her it's ugly xD

Mich19 posted: »

Bonnie xD

• I missed so much the it's happening gif :D

Green613 posted: »

Here's all of the ones created by me rekt And many more

• Good job! Oh man, I can't stop laughing!

dinofire posted: »

dump of gifs i made

• Fuck you Bonnie! Your the reason Luke died in my playthrough!

LOL and the Kenny and Clementine one is amazing! But why is Kenny's hat and mullet the only thing that is in there when it's all of Clem's face!? XD

dinofire posted: »

dump of gifs i made

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

One of my all time favourites:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• So much greatness in this! XD

One of my all time favourites:

• Yeah, I second this. I do believe Lee was a Christian, many things point to that. The only thing is, Gavin Hammon's an atheist, I'm not sure about Dave Fennoy. But its great to find some other Christians on here! :D :D

It's rare to find those on the internet, usually we're chased off from whatever site we inhabit. But me too! (In my head, Lee is also a Christian man..) I hope after everything Kenny's been through he still believes.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Someone should make this into a "when is season 3 coming?" gif.

• Gavin is atheist... but that doesn't mean Kenny is, I mean, Kenny did come out Christian. But yeah, I'm a little sad Gavin is atheist... :(

Yay! Don't worry, we got each others backs. :)

transfo47 posted: »

Yeah, I second this. I do believe Lee was a Christian, many things point to that. The only thing is, Gavin Hammon's an atheist, I'm not sure about Dave Fennoy. But its great to find some other Christians on here!

• Yep! Where exactly did he say he was Christian though? Can't seem to remember.

Gavin is atheist... but that doesn't mean Kenny is, I mean, Kenny did come out Christian. But yeah, I'm a little sad Gavin is atheist... Yay! Don't worry, we got each others backs.

• It's kinda funny actually... when Kenny doesn't volunteer to come with you to get Clementine, he says he's a Christian man and doesn't mean to count the amount of times Lee helped him, but that Lee didn't back him up a lot of times, and he can't see why he should stick his neck out for Lee when Lee didn't help Kenny. So yeah, he comes out Christian then technically.. lol

Yep! Where exactly did he say he was Christian though? Can't seem to remember.

• Well, it's still true. And I got the "stubborn as a damn mule" ending, so maybe he'll talk to Clem or hint at it, considering all they went through and Clem's moral standing.

It's kinda funny actually... when Kenny doesn't volunteer to come with you to get Clementine, he says he's a Christian man and doesn't mean

• Oh sorry! He says that in Season 1 when you ask people to help you get Clementine from the Stranger. LOL I got the Stubborn as a damn mule ending too. :3

Well, it's still true. And I got the "stubborn as a damn mule" ending, so maybe he'll talk to Clem or hint at it, considering all they went through and Clem's moral standing.

• Alt text

I love Luke, and I love Kenny, but this. This is awesome.

• That scene is originally from TWAU! It's a sign Hollay, play the game, plaaayyy the gaaaaame~

I love Luke, and I love Kenny, but this. This is awesome.

• I want to but...

BrokeCollegeGirlProblems

XD

That scene is originally from TWAU! It's a sign Hollay, play the game, plaaayyy the gaaaaame~

• I understand completely. XD

I want to but... BrokeCollegeGirlProblems XD

• Gets into hypnotic mode

You must play the game. You must play the game. You must play the game.

That scene is originally from TWAU! It's a sign Hollay, play the game, plaaayyy the gaaaaame~

• So true

Legendary12 posted: »

Someone should make this into a "when is season 3 coming?" gif.

• BlueShadiw posted: »

When it's only you and Ben, he can't stand all that blood Lee loses if he cuts his own arm off. Poor Ben XD

• "Don't worry about the laws of physics"
    ~~Kenny, Luke, and Clementine

We can make it related. XD Alt text

• ...Or you cannot play the walking dead

Gets into hypnotic mode You must play the game. You must play the game. You must play the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.