Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• Bloody 'ell, marketing is really in full swing.

Not surprising this close to release, I guess.

Pipas posted: »

New video coming tomorrow!

• Bonus poll question: what did you name you dog on origins? I named mine Maggle for reasons....

• Meghren, for reasons.

Bonus poll question: what did you name you dog on origins? I named mine Maggle for reasons....

• Waffen.

Bonus poll question: what did you name you dog on origins? I named mine Maggle for reasons....

• I always name him after someone who died in whatever Warden I'm playing's origin story. For instance my main Dalish Warden named him Tamlen, Human Noble named him Bryce, Dwarf Noble named him Trian, etc etc.

• That's a cool idea. Can't believe I never thought of it.

I always name him after someone who died in whatever Warden I'm playing's origin story. For instance my main Dalish Warden named him Tamlen, Human Noble named him Bryce, Dwarf Noble named him Trian, etc etc.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26DQyT4ezTA

I believe I'm going to like all 3 of them...

• Ohh, nice. I hope there'll be more of these companion videos. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26DQyT4ezTA I believe I'm going to like all 3 of them...

• edited October 2014

Alright...the ESRB rating for this game officially made me laugh my arse off.

The ESRB has released a rating summary for DA: Inquisition.

http://www.esrb.org/...&searchkeyword=
    Rating Summary: This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a warrior battling evil forces in different dimensions. Characters use swords, axes, hammers, and magic attacks to kill fantastical creatures (e.g., demons, monsters, dwarfs) and humans in melee-style combat. Cutscenes sometimes depict characters impaled or getting their throats slit. Violent sequences are often highlighted by cries of pain, gurgling/gushing sounds, and large blood-splatter effects; blood remains on the ground in several environments. The game includes some sexual material: a female character briefly depicted in front of a man's torso (fellatio is implied); characters depicted topless or with exposed buttocks while lying in bed or after sex; some dialogue referencing sex/sexuality (e.g., “'I will bring myself sexual pleasure later, while thinking about this with great respect'” and “The way your tts bounce when I pin your arms and take you on the side of the bed…”). The words “f**k,” “sht,” and “ashole” appear in dialogue.*

...well, looking forward to hearing that dialogue in context...

• The Great Muffin Dog.

• OMG, that has to be one of the most idiotic ways to describe DA series that I've ever heard. But, then again, ESRB is all about that, so I'm not really surprised.

Alright...the ESRB rating for this game officially made me laugh my arse off. The ESRB has released a rating summary for DA: Inquisiti

• dat dialogue doe

Lingvort posted: »

OMG, that has to be one of the most idiotic ways to describe DA series that I've ever heard. But, then again, ESRB is all about that, so I'm not really surprised.

• Ha, this is hilarious. :D

Alright...the ESRB rating for this game officially made me laugh my arse off. The ESRB has released a rating summary for DA: Inquisiti

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Dwarves have simply amazing beards. Can't argue with that.

• These are real lines in Inquisition, lol?

some dialogue referencing sex/sexuality (e.g., “'I will bring myself sexual pleasure later, while thinking about this with great respect'” and “The way your tts bounce when I pin your arms and take you on the side of the bed…”).

dat dialogue doe

• It's already ascended to meme status on the BioWare boards.

Alt text

These are real lines in Inquisition, lol? some dialogue referencing sex/sexuality (e.g., “'I will bring myself sexual pleasure later,

• Lmao, that's great. That line is so cheesy it's unbelievable.

It's already ascended to meme status on the BioWare boards.

• Now I just wonder who says it. And how much he/she was paid for the line. :P

Lmao, that's great. That line is so cheesy it's unbelievable.

• Sounds like something Cullen would say.

Now I just wonder who says it. And how much he/she was paid for the line. :P

• edited October 2014

Let's just say that they'll bring themselves sexual pleasure later, while thinking about it with great respect.

Also... EDIT: Ninja'd, 501 post.

• edited October 2014

I hope it's the Inquisitor so I can say it in the game.

• It would be awesome to get to hear those lines in 4 different voices. Hype intensifies.

I hope it's the Inquisitor so I can say it in the game.

• edited October 2014

The most common theory currently seems to be the 'bouncing titties' line is Sera. She's the vulgar one.

...though, that'd require more hands than one woman has, I think...hmm...

Sounds like something Cullen would say.

• Lol, I can't wait to find out.

The most common theory currently seems to be the 'bouncing titties' line is Sera. She's the vulgar one. ...though, that'd require more hands than one woman has, I think...hmm...

• Hey guys, how is the Dragon Age Keep gonna work? I'm too tired to read through the pages.

I have a Xbox 360 and I've played all the DA games on said Xbox. So, can I transfer my save files over to DA:I? Even if I just want to transfer DA:2? Will the keep be something we have to download?

• edited October 2014

No, the Keep is just a web app. When it's out, you'll access it, sign in with the EA account you plan on playing DAI with, set your choices for both games, and then port it over to Inquisition. Provided you're connected to the internet and signed in to that same EA account you made that world state in, Inquisition will detect it.

Choices aren't directly imported to it, but some basic character details can be pulled from DA:O and DA2 by the Keep. Everything else you do manually.

Hey guys, how is the Dragon Age Keep gonna work? I'm too tired to read through the pages. I have a Xbox 360 and I've played all the DA ga

• Darn... -___- I didn't ever sign up with a EA account. Does this mean I could start an account, replay DA: 2 and transfer them to the Keep and then transfer them to Inquisition? All I really want is to have my Hawke I've created with Fenris. XD Plus, everything else, but mostly my Hawke and Fenris.... lol

No, the Keep is just a web app. When it's out, you'll access it, sign in with the EA account you plan on playing DAI with, set your choices

• edited October 2014

No, you don't have have to replay. The point of the Keep is to rebuild your choices. There's pretty much no save import involved with it.

You just rebuild your save.

Darn... -___- I didn't ever sign up with a EA account. Does this mean I could start an account, replay DA: 2 and transfer them to the Keep a

• Okay, I got ya, thank you for the info. :D

No, you don't have have to replay. The point of the Keep is to rebuild your choices. There's pretty much no save import involved with it. You just rebuild your save.

• Yeah, all the choices are in a nice orderly fashion, and you can even get Varric to tell the whole story, with your unique choices, once you're finished. I got into the beta like two days ago, and it's really nice.

Okay, I got ya, thank you for the info.

• Question time!

So, I bet many of you are really looking forward to DA:I. But when it comes out, what platform are you going to play it on?

Vote HERE.

Thanks again to @JamesDalton1995 for suggestion.

BTW, if anyone has any other ideas for the poll, just create one at http://strawpoll.me/ and I'll add it to the OP. :)

• Of course it's PC. Couldn't have it any other way.

...Mostly because I don't have anything else. But I like mah gaemz on PC, anyway.

Question time! So, I bet many of you are really looking forward to DA:I. But when it comes out, what platform are you going to play it on

• I played Origins and 2 on PS3, because I never had a good enough laptop until this year. Now thanks to the Keep I can play my canon saves on PC..

Question time! So, I bet many of you are really looking forward to DA:I. But when it comes out, what platform are you going to play it on

• Pea Sea, of course.

• edited October 2014

Made a post about this earlier, but more of the soundtrack has been released since then, so it's worth a bump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la0NUbZ3RuQ&list=UUkrQLcsKkSM4K1-juQ46cdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4OUWWPpNtk&list=UUkrQLcsKkSM4K1-juQ46cdg&index=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yo5fbceJVM&list=UUkrQLcsKkSM4K1-juQ46cdg

Excellent hype fuel for the last few weeks. <3

• edited October 2014

New stream is up on YouTube if you missed it. Things of note - new area, they finally showed the American male Inquisitor voice, some tidbits on the Grey Wardens, Blackwall finally speaks, and, uh, Sera's underwear pyjamas. Aherm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKSxPWkGFMw&list=UUvpyU4SjgVd8zKKM2NnPDRg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQfKw2JYqCo&list=UUvpyU4SjgVd8zKKM2NnPDRg&index=1

• Sera's underwear pyjamas

All the good bits, then.

New stream is up on YouTube if you missed it. Things of note - new area, they finally showed the American male Inquisitor voice, some tidbit

• edited October 2014

New DA:I trailer coming soon... I hope. Take a look at this tiny little sneak peak of the trailer. And I mean really tiny.

EDIT: Another sneak peak.

• I will watch that fragment later, while thinking of the full trailer with great respect...

New DA:I trailer coming soon... I hope. Take a look at this tiny little sneak peak of the trailer. And I mean really tiny. EDIT: Another sneak peak.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.