Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• He is but I prefer Iron Bull.

agreed, but he is still a great character

• everyone has their personal favs

He is but I prefer Iron Bull.

• I just defeated my first dragon...In the Hinderlands.

• That motherfucker... It took me two hours to beat it and I was a level higher than it.

I just defeated my first dragon...In the Hinderlands.

• It was easy...

That motherfucker... It took me two hours to beat it and I was a level higher than it.

• I hope you took Bull with you. :P

I just defeated my first dragon...In the Hinderlands.

• Bull was fucking pumped.

Pipas posted: »

I hope you took Bull with you. :P

• Maybe to you, but I suck ass at this game XD

It was easy...

• Fair enough. :P

Maybe to you, but I suck ass at this game XD

• I just started BlackWall's personal/loyalty quest...Well...That was unexpected.

• You should see it if you're romancing him.

Now that was rough.

I just started BlackWall's personal/loyalty quest...Well...That was unexpected.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

The more you know...

• I think i understand why it Says I have 400 hours playtime. I think it's because of the Xbox one's "always on" status, so the game time is always moving. If that makes sense xD

• I'm romancing Blackwall and literally just finished up that quest today.

I sure do know how to pick 'em.

You should see it if you're romancing him. Now that was rough.

• Cole is such a sweet thing. I've almost always got him in my party because I love his comments and his banter with everyone.

I haven't played this game yet, mainly because charismas plans and pc problems. When I can I will. I have seen some game play on you youtube

• I'm currently playing a female Dalish rogue, but once I finish up this playthrough I think I want to make a male Tal-Vashoth mage and see where that leads me. I'm just bummed you can't choose their hair. What's up with that?

• I'm currently doing a Qunari warrior playthrough and a Human female mage playthrough. I love some of the different dialogue you get for different characters.

skoothz posted: »

I'm currently playing a female Dalish rogue, but once I finish up this playthrough I think I want to make a male Tal-Vashoth mage and see where that leads me. I'm just bummed you can't choose their hair. What's up with that?

• Yeah!! I heard it's got a lot of replayability value, so I definitely want to explore my options.

I'm currently doing a Qunari warrior playthrough and a Human female mage playthrough. I love some of the different dialogue you get for different characters.

• He is sweet I agree. I wouldn't say his comments have humour to them, but in a group his comments make humours banter.

The way talks through is interesting through, its not always clear what he is talking about. Sometime its the characters in the game, sometimes its about other companions, then other times its about games that BioWare dose and pop culture. I am sure I heard one about star wars. Then when it comes to the party bender he tells player what the character is thinking at the moment or how they feel at certain moment in the past. Only that character knows what he is talking about, the player doesn't know all what he is referring to.

The party banter I heard I would say Cole with Solas was fantastic, while the banter Dorian, Varric, Iron Bull, Blackwall and Sera with Cole are more humourist.

Cole is such a sweet thing. I've almost always got him in my party because I love his comments and his banter with everyone.

• some people like it rough.

Hit Iron Bull Iron Bull greatly approves I was laughing.

• Did you stay with him?

My Inquisitor did, but if I was in that position I probably wouldn't. :S

I'm romancing Blackwall and literally just finished up that quest today. I sure do know how to pick 'em.

• I never played the previous Dragon Age games but one thing I wanted to know was why there's a lot of people who hate Cullen? Unless I really don't like him in this game he's going to be my romance option because dear lord he looks good... and Blackwall is my second choice just in case

• edited January 2015

Yeah. I'm weak. I've been smitten with that beard since day one.

In real life, though, I'm not sure if I would, either.

Did you stay with him? My Inquisitor did, but if I was in that position I probably wouldn't. :S

• Personally i liked Sera, she is more personality, someone i could be friends with.

Cole is such a sweet thing. I've almost always got him in my party because I love his comments and his banter with everyone.

• A lot of people dislike Sera, but I like her too. I like them all, honestly. I wish I could just have them all in my party all the time.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Personally i liked Sera, she is more personality, someone i could be friends with.

• Don't think people hate him as much as they're unsure why he was so popular before - in the past two games, he was a mere minor NPC who attracted a massive following all the same. Mostly because of his awkward crush on a female mage protagonist I imagine.

This game, however, he's actually fleshed out as a major character, and he grew on me anywho.

chsskatze posted: »

I never played the previous Dragon Age games but one thing I wanted to know was why there's a lot of people who hate Cullen? Unless I really

• edited January 2015

Has anyone else found "The Wedge of Destiny"?

Alt text

• I found it, but i never used it. XD I didn't realize it was actual cheese lol

• It's not a very good shield, but I can't resist having Cassandra use it :P

I found it, but i never used it. XD I didn't realize it was actual cheese lol

• I never really liked him, and I used to think that he being in Inquisition was just fan service, but I actually really like him now.

And you should definitely romance him, it's really good imo.

chsskatze posted: »

I never played the previous Dragon Age games but one thing I wanted to know was why there's a lot of people who hate Cullen? Unless I really

• I did find it, actually! And I gave it to Cass as well lol.

• edited January 2015

It is best when paired with the 'Sad Weapon.' :S

Alt text

• I'm guessing thats a mod or something? Lol

• No, they're... real game items.

I'm guessing thats a mod or something? Lol

• Nope. You can find the schematic in Exalted Plains in a pile of... shit.

I'm guessing thats a mod or something? Lol

• edited January 2015

Don't forget about the spoon!

Alt text

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Nope. You can find the schematic in Exalted Plains in a pile of... shit.

• Yep.

Alt text

• Beat the game as male Knight-Enchanter Caeto Trevelyan.

God that class is overpowered. I always lean towards the Magical Knight/Battlemage classes and they always wind up breaking the game. Had to bump it up to Nightmare in late game and I was still able to solo dragons like nothing. Eventually, I decided to be more of a healer by putting myself on barrier duty and making it a point to end every battle with a full party via the revive spell. But man, Knight Enchanter + Tier 3 armor with Fade-touched Silverite + Tier 3 Staff with Fade-touched Plush Faustian Velvet = solo Nightmare with constant Full Barrier and Guard while doing respectable damage.

Favorite team to bring along is Solas, Cassandra, and Cole, with Iron Bull and Dorian subbing in from time to time.

• u beat him on normal then yeah he is easy.

Fair enough. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.