Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• You'd think since he predicted it he would be in da:I

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, Bodahn even mentioned at the end of DA2 that they're going to Orlais, so I was expecting to see them somewhere in Val Royeaux or... I dunno. BTW, did you know that Sandal predicted the plot of DA:I? Sandal's prophecy

• Can we have Telltale Dragon age Story ??

• Can you not play PS4 when its down or something?

PS4 is still down.

• I would love a TTG Dragon Age Story.

For The GreyWardens!

Alt text

HunWarrior posted: »

Can we have Telltale Dragon age Story ??

• I can but I can't connect to The Keep.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Can you not play PS4 when its down or something?

• what does the Keep do?

I can but I can't connect to The Keep.

• Until they....you know.....get possessed......kill the Divine......and you know just kinda fuck up.

I would love a TTG Dragon Age Story. For The GreyWardens!

• Allows you to build a world state based on your decisions in the previous games.

what does the Keep do?

• Somebody needs to make one of those shaking gifs for Sandal appearing in a DLC or something.

You'd think since he predicted it he would be in da:I

• This is the first MMO-esque RPG that I have ever played and I am completely overwhelmed. I've been grinding the Hinterlands and just hit level 6 and I'm ready to give up.

By the way, the voice acting, characters and story are terrible.

• Do I need to play Origins to play this game? This game looks good but I only have enough money to get one or the other so if Origins is necessary I'll just buy something else. Thanks for any help you can give me.

• Actually, after finishing DA:I and piecing it all together...I think 'One day the magic will come back, all of it, everyone will be just like they were...' is referring to...two people that are kinda important to the ending. Not DA:I specifically.

Yeah, Bodahn even mentioned at the end of DA2 that they're going to Orlais, so I was expecting to see them somewhere in Val Royeaux or... I dunno. BTW, did you know that Sandal predicted the plot of DA:I? Sandal's prophecy

• I'm thinking this might happen, with our old Warden involved and Solas, because a note post-game indicates Solas was headed somewhere to the west, and the Warden just so happens to be somewhere far to the west that was probably only touched by ancient elves as well.

Alt text

Might be a stretch, but...it'd be awesome.

Gary-Oak posted: »

There's been some rumors of a DLC about the calling.

• Man would it be awesome to see the warden again.

• It's not necessary, but I'd recommend it because origins is freaking amazing and some characters show up in DA:I. (Also you can get origins pretty cheap these days like only 15-20 dollars.)

Do I need to play Origins to play this game? This game looks good but I only have enough money to get one or the other so if Origins is necessary I'll just buy something else. Thanks for any help you can give me.

• You surely mean terrific. Right?

This is the first MMO-esque RPG that I have ever played and I am completely overwhelmed. I've been grinding the Hinterlands and just hit level 6 and I'm ready to give up. By the way, the voice acting, characters and story are terrible.

• I don't care. They will always be heros to me.

They were manipulated.

• Yeah i would too, I am actually thinking about replaying the entire series but so much work/commitment.

It's not necessary, but I'd recommend it because origins is freaking amazing and some characters show up in DA:I. (Also you can get origins pretty cheap these days like only 15-20 dollars.)

• Don't get me wrong they are heroes, but they're idiots too. To resort to demonic rituals and and sacrifices all because some guy says it will stop the calling was stupid, sure they needed to stop the Calling but where in the Grey Warden oaths was conspiring with demons and killing your own implied?

I know they meant well, but they turned into a serious liability, one that my inquisition wasn't willing to undertake..

I don't care. They will always be heros to me. They were manipulated.

• Well, my PSN isn't coming up and it's too much work to fix right now so I started...Must say i'm in love!

It's awesome, I'll upload a picture of my character later.

• edited December 2014

Grey Warden oaths are to fight Blights by any means necesarry. Sure, what they did was terrible, but Duncan in DA:O was saying that Grey Wardens may even use forbidden arts like blood magic if it only serves purpose of destroying the Blights. Ultimately they didn't know they were serving an ancient darkspawn and it was stupid to fall for that that easily, but Wardens during the Calling are desperate. They don't know what to do, they think they're dying, they're scared and they turn to whatever hope they have of stopping it. Desperate people often act stupidly and Corypheus is certainly one that is capable of using their desperation to his own means.

Don't get me wrong they are heroes, but they're idiots too. To resort to demonic rituals and and sacrifices all because some guy says it wil

• Why is leveling so slow? And why are all of the enemies at least a few levels above me? FML.

• I prefer it to be slow. It's better than being overpowered in 2 hours like in Skyrim.

Why is leveling so slow? And why are all of the enemies at least a few levels above me? FML.

Here is my character.

• edited December 2014

How am I meant to handle the enemies that are better than me? My entire group is getting wiped by a couple of zombies. I even tried turning the difficulty down to casual and it is still happening.

Is there any efficient way to level up?

Gary-Oak posted: »

I prefer it to be slow. It's better than being overpowered in 2 hours like in Skyrim.

• Use different strategies. Or just leave the area and come back later, that's usually what i do.

How am I meant to handle the enemies that are better than me? My entire group is getting wiped by a couple of zombies. I even tried turning the difficulty down to casual and it is still happening. Is there any efficient way to level up?

• Jesus! In Your Heart Shall Burn on Nightmare is just overwhelmingly tough! Spent about 2 hours alone finishing it with my rouge

• I don't know what you're playing, I'm in love with this game, I can't stop playing.

This is the first MMO-esque RPG that I have ever played and I am completely overwhelmed. I've been grinding the Hinterlands and just hit level 6 and I'm ready to give up. By the way, the voice acting, characters and story are terrible.

• Is that the last mission?

Jesus! In Your Heart Shall Burn on Nightmare is just overwhelmingly tough! Spent about 2 hours alone finishing it with my rouge

• I think it's the last mission in Haven.

Is that the last mission?

• I'm there right now....Does it have any consequences for starting it? I don't want to limit myself from the world but I also don't want spoilers.

Lingvort posted: »

I think it's the last mission in Haven.

• Let's just say that it is the last mission in Haven, meaning that you won't be able to return there. I think so, at least. I haven't proceeded much further than you.

I'm there right now....Does it have any consequences for starting it? I don't want to limit myself from the world but I also don't want spoilers.

• Thanks for the heads up, by the way, who did you side with?

I went with the Mages since...You know...Crazy guy.

Let's just say that it is the last mission in Haven, meaning that you won't be able to return there. I think so, at least. I haven't proceeded much further than you.

• On that playthrough I sided with Templars, disbanded them and incorporated them into the Inquisition.

Thanks for the heads up, by the way, who did you side with? I went with the Mages since...You know...Crazy guy.

• Last question, do you still have the war table after In Your Heart Shall Burn?

On that playthrough I sided with Templars, disbanded them and incorporated them into the Inquisition.

• Good, thank you.

Yes.

• edited January 2015

Nah, it's confiscated due to the Inquisitor's incompetence.

Last question, do you still have the war table after In Your Heart Shall Burn?

• Yes.

Last question, do you still have the war table after In Your Heart Shall Burn?

• Going to assume that's sarcasm. :P

Nah, it's confiscated due to the Inquisitor's incompetence.

• Well, so far I haven't seen it. Might as well be true, lol.

Going to assume that's sarcasm. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.