Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

Comments

• I know I've done this a million times, but I'm just really grateful that I got as much submissions as I did. If I made my fan fic now I wouldn't get as much as I did back then. I'm glad I made this fan fic, it was fun, and I can't wait to continue, in another fan fiction. I'm just really grateful, thank you so much. You're all awesome, and it's been a great ride.

So without further ado, I'd like to thank everybody who joined, some might not even know they joined, some might have stayed, left, or forgot. Nevertheless thank you!

@Bubadoo @Deceptio @Zyphon @LeeTheProfessional @Gary_Oak @Saltlick123 @Gobananas01 @Harpadarpa @Twistee @Ohyoupokedme @WhatTheDuck @tntlee_2099 @Clayton_Boylan @Blinx @Glinda @WeMissYouCarley @AWESOMEO @TheWalkingMustache @Carlos_HD @GuiltyKingOumaShu @Lost_Innocence @Arsun97 @stevean2 @Tyranitar @Herodriver @okwhatever @Davidsanden27 @Chase4902 @Kordas @TheNarwhalKing @Cart_hero2010 @PoopBrown @Rock114 @PertuLaulaa @Puncake32 @Gengar @Shumisha @Domingez @Adrian14 @Pipas @Rafoli @Randomz89101 @Lehfeels @ImagineThoseFandoms @Markd4547 @ComingSoon @Gustav_Kenny @Rylee @Alive_Clem @RubyMoon @maxbear29 @InfiniteDawn @Jewfreeus @sardines @Purugly @imighthavebrokenit @SuperChocoLatte @BlueShadiw @crawfish @Azlyn @PowerfulStache @Dont_Look_Back and @supersagig

Just having that many people in my fan fiction makes me so happy. Just a mere character submission brought this to life. Thank you so much, and you're awesome!

• hugs

I know I've done this a million times, but I'm just really grateful that I got as much submissions as I did. If I made my fan fic now I woul

• Alt text

I know I've done this a million times, but I'm just really grateful that I got as much submissions as I did. If I made my fan fic now I woul

• Alt text

I gave you my character as a blank canvass your genius and talent made it something so much more so no thank you

• edited November 2014

Thank you for giving us an awesome fan fic

• Alt text

You're welcome. :)

• hugs back

ComingSoon posted: »

hugs

• You're awesomer (I know that's not a word xD) Ayy lmao

• :D

I see you like Gareth/Andrew J West? :P

You're welcome.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Thanks Mark, you're a great bro.

Markd4547 posted: »

I gave you my character as a blank canvass your genius and talent made it something so much more so no thank you

• You're welcome ! :)

supersagig posted: »

Thank you for giving us an awesome fan fic

• HELL YES.

I see you like Gareth/Andrew J West? :P

• Lol I saw that TTD episode. And he is pretty hot, no homo.

HELL YES.

• Oh my God, he was SO hot in Talking dead.

Lol I saw that TTD episode. And he is pretty hot, no homo.

• Lol. I agree. So...

Gareth or Luke?

Oh my God, he was SO hot in Talking dead.

• Alt text

no no no no no nono no no no no no n

Alt text

nonononon ono n on onon on ono

Lol. I agree. So... Gareth or Luke?

• Alt text

• <3

Man, that's a lot of people. XD

• I know right! :D

Twistee posted: »

Man, that's a lot of people. XD

• Aw, thanks bud, here have a...PUNCHINTHEFACE!

Alt text

Nah, I'm just kidding :P

Alt text

• That punch made my eyes hurt.

BlameBlue

BlueShadiw posted: »

Aw, thanks bud, here have a...PUNCHINTHEFACE! Nah, I'm just kidding :P

• YOU'RE AWESOME TOO! and hellz yeahz I'm listed first

• Thanks, it's probably because you died first XD

Bubadoo posted: »

YOU'RE AWESOME TOO! and hellz yeahz I'm listed first

• Ugh my urge to write is back. If you want more then feel free to join.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85838/forum-users-prey

• Oh god, that pic is awesome.

That punch made my eyes hurt. BlameBlue

• So, by that logic, I am the 6th to last to die.

Thanks, it's probably because you died first XD

• Nah I started with all the dead people, then ended with the living people.

So, by that logic, I am the 6th to last to die.

• Um, thanks?

Oh god, that pic is awesome.

• i cri evrytiem

Thanks, it's probably because you died first XD

• R.I.P Heavy Weapons Guy

He had cool guns.

Bubadoo posted: »

i cri evrytiem

• Thanks Bro, You're not bad either :)

• Ok, I comment rarely, at least compared to others. I kinda stay quiet, at least by myy standards, as a talkative person in real life, but even on my favorite things, I rarely comment. But just so you know, Thank you. Thank you for this whole story. When I read you're stuff, all I wanna do is write. I'm probably discontinuing my story for a while, so It's going on hiatus for A Very Long Time, as I want to write something else, but also I don't want to stop my story forever. Anyway, back on topic. Your writing is insanely good, and I am definitely following you to your next project, and the next, until one of us calls it quits. I just won't be very vocal ;)

• Thank you! That was very inspiring! You've been a great friend maxbear, and your writing is pretty good too ;). I hope you get back to the typing dead soon, and not telltale soon! I'm glad you feel this way, you just made my day :D

maxbear29 posted: »

Ok, I comment rarely, at least compared to others. I kinda stay quiet, at least by myy standards, as a talkative person in real life, but ev

• Damn! I haven't been on these forums for a loooooooooooooong time! Nice Season 2 there Raging! My character was interesting, and got the kill on Jaguer >:D

• edited November 2014

Welcome back! Thanks! May Ben rest in peace, he got that kill :D.

Did you know a few months back there was some guy named PoopOrange? Was that you?

PoopBrown posted: »

Damn! I haven't been on these forums for a loooooooooooooong time! Nice Season 2 there Raging! My character was interesting, and got the kill on Jaguer >:D

• Yeah I know him, It wasn't me it was some guy just fucking with me lol

Welcome back! Thanks! May Ben rest in peace, he got that kill . Did you know a few months back there was some guy named PoopOrange? Was that you?

• XD okay

PoopBrown posted: »

Yeah I know him, It wasn't me it was some guy just fucking with me lol

• Ok, so I'm gonna self-promote a little here. I am doing one of those abundant stories where everyone submits a character, and I write, but I'm so excited about this, I want as many people as I can to join. It's all medieval themed, like dungeons and dragons or something, and it's all about a war. You submit a character, there's lots of choices, and generally, I'm thrilled to be doing this. If you're interested, there's a template and list of classes, and a short description of what I just said right here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85903/maxbear29-s-interactive-medieval-tale-submit-characters-here-link-to-story-when-it-starts I'M ADVERTISING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

• Hell yeah, I knew you would succeed. You're a great fanficker, if that even exists. You deserve all this, congratulations bro.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.