Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

Comments

• I'm glad I inspired such a great fan fic. And thank you for all the support, I really hope I can continue for the amazing people like you and everyone else here !

No, thank you for co-operating with us. This fan fiction gives me life and inspiration, without this fan fiction mine wouldn't even be around. You have done so much for us and for the community and you are just amazing. Thank you so much.

• You have two fan fics because you're better :p. Don't be so hard on yourself.

There are plenty of other fan fictions better then mine and Gustav_Kenny's Does not fit into the same sentence, and I have two fanfics xD

• Alt text

You have two fan fics because you're better . Don't be so hard on yourself.

• The only one that's lying is yourself.

• Meh, I guess they're okay, nothing special tho.

The only one that's lying is yourself.

• Spark

“I won’t let you die for me. Stay here Zaphaeus. I can’t just let you put your life on the line like that.” Spark said. Zaphaeus frowns and accepts it, as he leaves the room, before he does anything stupid. “Blue, Gustav, Craig, Jew… Are you guys okay?” Jewfreeus looked like he was going to explode, he stormed out the door, and Craig just gave him this look, his face all bruised, and his nose partially broken. He shook his head, and left the room as well. Gustav looked healthier then he did when they first brought him in, he seemed quite happy. And Spark took that as a sign he was doing fine.

Blue however… He had received quite the beating. He looked kind of… Out of it. He didn’t remember his medical training, and he kept complaining about some sound in his ears. Spark took that as a bad sign, but it didn’t matter. “Well. I guess this is the end of the line for me. It was great knowing you guys…” Spark said sighing as he exited the house and the safety of the walls. He followed the prints of tire tracks in the ground.

A sniper was slung across his back, as he took one last look at his community behind him. This was the end of the road for him. His reign was over, he knew he wouldn’t make it out of this… He smiled. “I had a good run.” He said to himself.

Emily Andrews

It didn’t feel right, taking off like that, but it was her only chance, she needed to do it. Spark was crazy. She could tell by the look in Ellie’s eyes, and she couldn’t bring them because Blue and Zaphaeus was good people as well, and only few could get on. Then she heard a click. And in a second, the boat exploded, and Emily quickly got in the car doorframe and jumped. The car exploded as well, and Emily was on the ground, scratched up.

“Bring her in. Don’t fight back. We’re here to help you.” A tall man said calmingly “You’ll be one of us. Please co-operate.” He said, putting something around her eyes, and being roughly brought up to her feet, being shoved forward to walk at a fast pace to an unknown direction. It was hopeless so she didn’t fight back.

Ian

“Let’s just get some rest, we can think about this tomorrow.” Ian said and they all went to sleep. Climbing up the stairs slowly Ian noticed there wasn’t a lot of rooms. He allowed the girls to sleep in the beds. Ian would sleep on the couch downstairs with Puncake Jr.

James

Emily told them everything, and Puncake was already getting ready, hoping to get the whole group back together, but then Puncake heard the name Rafael. He seemed pissed at the moment, went outside for a little bit, and came back. He seemed to know this man, and when Emily described him as her father figure, Puncake clenched his hand, and Randy wasn’t sure of what he was thinking. But they left with everything they had and followed the trail. They saw a big house in the distance, and a lone man walking away. James seemed to recognize him, but he just shook his head as they continued to the house.

They were greeted politely, and were let in by a nice guy named Zaphaeus. None of them seemed to know each other, except Emily, James, and Ellie. But then Puncake, and Rafael locked eyes. Puncake’s jaw was clenched, and Rafael backed off grabbing a knife in his hand. Rafael rushed Puncake, and Puncake already had his gun out. “THIS IS FOR MY SON!” Rafael yelled.

“AND THIS IS FOR JUSTICE!” Puncake yelled back.

But Clarice, and Ellie had grabbed Rafael, and James, and Randy had held back Puncake. “I don’t know what the hell happened but you guys have to work it out!” Gustav said. Blue seemed to be in a daze in a chair, staring at them and some tools on the table. Puncake and Rafael still struggled to get out of the people’s grasp and kill each other. James knew what he had to do, what Kharkand would do, and that would be to end the conflict and kill one of them.

Puncake was his friend, but he was unstable, broken, he saved his life… Rafael, he didn’t get to know him much at the camp, but he was generally a nice guy. He took care of Emily, and was like her father, and she was standing scared in the corner right now.

[Shoot Puncake]

[Shoot Rafael]

• Shoot Rafael.

Spark “I won’t let you die for me. Stay here Zaphaeus. I can’t just let you put your life on the line like that.” Spark said. Zaphaeus fr

• [Shoot Puncake]

Spark “I won’t let you die for me. Stay here Zaphaeus. I can’t just let you put your life on the line like that.” Spark said. Zaphaeus fr

• edited October 2014

Shoot the Puncake. Sorry bud, you had a nice life, and I saved you over John, but you've reached the end of the line. This needs to be done.

• [Shoot Puncake]

• Shoot puncake

• I've made a skype group in which we play through the walking dead season 1 and 2, so I thought some of you guys would like to join. We're gonna talk, and laugh, and have a load of fun, including you guys making the choices with me, despite it being on my end of skype. Just PM me your skype info at any time to join, and I hope most of you will join us.

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/84704/attack-on-forum-attack-on-titan-fanfic-submit-your-characters-now-d

One of my forum bros made a fan fic, and he needs more people. It would be appreciated if you could participate, or submit a character ! Do it for Gary Motherf***in Oak! Honor his death, for he only lived a short time! :D. I know advertising is kind of shameful but he needs it B]

• edited October 2014

Since there was so many different answers I compiled it into one. These characters were all mentioned twice. Caroline, Heron, and Jackson will go.

Terrence [We assassinate the leader] “Let’s just kill Jaguer. Maybe then they will fall apart. We can’t give up on this war, we’ve gon

• James will shoot Puncake

• edited October 2014

Terrence

“Caroline, Heron, and Jackson will go. You are the most fit for the job. Good luck.” Terrence decided. Darnell looked relieved, and Farell looked like he didn’t really care. Jackson and Caroline seemed okay with it, and Heron didn’t care. The trio stood, and left the room, leaving Darnell, Farell, and Terrence to hold down the fort. “Well boss. What now? What happens if they fail?” Farell asked.

“We wait, and they will not fail. Darnell scout the perimeter and Farell scout the roads, we don’t want anyone sneaking on us.” Terrence ordered. They went to their work and Terrence went to Chief’s office and sat in his chair. On the desk were a bunch of papers, and Terrence was surprised, he never thought Chief a paper kind of guy, more muscle and labor. Most of them were just random stuff pre apocalypse but one had writing on it.

300 days in. Formed Clan Barrus. 100 members, more still joining. Terrence, and Thomas trainers. Most members are teenagers. Formed base around a small factory, with ample housing. Must keep daughter Caroline safe.

600 days in. More and more are joining we are thriving. Crops are being grown, and we are finding many useful supplies. Have created a close circle consisting of the most trusted : Caroline, Terrence, Heron, Jackson, Farell. Thomas died of sickness. Cal and Wes were shot by some unknown group. Will investigate.

900 days in. Clan falling apart. Rival Kenot, Incerate, and Unjiib breaking us down. 516 dead. 200 left. Oncoming attacks are never ending. Spy gives us intel that the Unjiib want some men driving down the forest road. I and 3 quarters of the clan will spearhead the operation. Leaving Caroline with Terrence…

“Damn… How did it get this bad?” Terrence said to himself. These were the only records he could make out, but he was here in the start. So many had died, only ten were left. Chief would want them to fight on, and he would want Caroline to be safe. Terrence slightly regretted sending her, but he was confident that Heron, and Jackson would watch her, and she could protect herself anyhow.

Terrence opens some drawers and finds Chief’s lucky coin. It was bronze, and it was very scratched. Scratched in was Barrus. There was also a gun, and a note. Terrence read the note…

*Terrence,

I know you will be reading this because I left you in charge. If you’re reading this then our operation was a failure, and I have been killed. Please watch over Caroline, this war was hopeless. Our numbers have slowly dwindled, and I can guess that there aren’t many of you left. But we must not give up, we can still win if we have the determination. But not without help.

The Incerate are maniacs. I would suggest joining with Kenot to take down Unjiib and Incerate. After they are destroyed, disband the clan, and find somewhere safe. Get away from area, and start a new life. For her, for me.

Signed: Chief*

It was too late; he had already sent them out. He hoped that their mission would be a success. Once Jaguer was dead, then maybe things would get better for them.

James

[Shoot Puncake]

He quickly pulled out his gun and put it against the back of Puncake’s head. “WAIT NO!” Randy yelled, but James had pulled the trigger, and Puncake’s brains flew out the front of his head, landing all over Rafael, now covered in blood. “WHAT THE FUCK!” Gustav yelled. Blue stared frightened at the dead body of Puncake. Randy punched James in the face and they started fighting.

Jewfreeus walked in and smiled. He looked at Blue, and Blue’s eyes lit up in horror. Then Clarice jumped him, and was on top of him beating him up. Rafael was laughing, kicking Puncake’s body. Devyn did in shock not know what to do. Craig walked in with Zaphaeus. Zaphaeus tried to get Clarice off of Jewfreeus, and Gustav tried to pull Rafael away. Craig was pushing Blue around.

“STOP!” Gustav yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at him. “Is this how we’re going to live. You’re all killing each other! Get your shit together!” He yelled. They looked ashamed. “This group is falling apart, and it’s all your faults. You know what? I’m done. I’m going with Spark.” Gustav said leaving the room. Everyone looked at Puncake, Rafael, and James. Devyn soon left the room, along with Clarice, Blue, Randy, Craig, and Zaphaeus.

Remaining was Jewfreeus, Rafael, James, and Puncake’s body. “We should bury him.” James said. Jewfreeus nods, and brings him outside. Jewfreeus begins digging, and Rafael sits in a chair on the porch, watching most of the group leave. Emily looked back at him, but Devyn pulled her close, and Rafael sighed. James put his hand on his shoulder. “She’ll be okay.” He said.

Angelo

Azlyn and Ruby were really nice people. They learned each other’s story, but Azlyn seemed to hold something back. Ruby was really energetic, and got along well with Hope. Angelo was glad they found these people. Then the door could be heard turning. Ruby, brought Hope upstairs, and Azlyn and Angelo lay in wait. Someone walked in, with one of those scarves on their face. He opened the closet Azlyn was in, and pointed his gun at her. He motioned it outward, and she came out, with her hands on her head. The man was about to pull the trigger when Angelo jumped out from a shadow and pulled him down. The man shot but it hit the couch. Angelo held him in a strangle hold, and the man ran out of breath and stopped breathing.

Angelo was breathing hardly. “I… I killed him.” He said frightened. Azlyn hugged him. “Thank you. It’s okay…” She said, as he cried a little. Ruby came downstairs with Hope, and the baby was crying from the loud noise. “We need to go Angelo. They probably heard that.” Azlyn said trying to pull him up.

“We need to bury him…” Angelo said, picking the man up.

“No we have to go. I know it’s hard but you have to. For Hope.” Azlyn said

She reminded him of someone he used to know. Reluctantly he lay the body down, and they left. “We’ll get to Wellington, don’t worry.” Azlyn reassured as they slipped past some guards heading to the house.

Crawfish

They didn’t need him. They obviously didn’t want anyone come after them so Crawfish didn’t even bother following them anymore. He started making a grave for Jennifer, and then heard a rustling in the bushes. A boy came out, and he was injured. “Please help me… That killer, is coming after me…” He said falling to the ground. Crawfish approached him carefully with his shovel. Something wasn’t right.

He noticed something sharp in the guys hand, and then the boy leaped towards him. Crawfish already saw it coming, and smashed the shovelhead into his back. The guy screamed, the shovel was lodged into his back, and into the ground. Crawfish looked away for a moment, he couldn’t believe he did that… It was disgusting. “Ahhhhhh. Please… Agh…” He said. Crawfish pulled out his rifle and shot him in the head. “I’m sorry.” Crawfish whispered, and began digging another hole…

Dawn

She cried herself to sleep. She had known Cody for a long time, and now he was gone, run over by a car… She could have saved him, one side kept saying she couldn’t but another part said she left him to die. It was too much, Jaedon could have saved him, but it only hurt her more thinking of her older brother. Where was she going to go now? She couldn’t go back that way, and the opposite direction was where the wars were. Wellington was a lie, Cody told her so. So the only way she could go now was south to Florida.

With only one bag left she decided to go that way, hoping that she wasn’t trapped. She tried not to remember the past, and everything she went through, but it was eating at her, and she couldn’t forget.

Jaedon would be proud of her, she wasn’t a child anymore, and she could survive well. Things would have been so much better if she and Jaedon never came across LeeTheProfessional and his group, then they would all have been alive. It was so depressing just being alone, and remembering all the people she once knew. Getting off the bed she left the house in low spirits, but kept her head held high.

**Luis **

[Shoot self]

He couldn’t take it anymore. He couldn’t shoot them, and Jaguer had a gun to his head. This was the only option that he wanted to do. It was his fault the party didn’t fill the gas up properly, his laziness, his incompetence. Now they were probably all dead because of him. He put the gun to his temple, and pulled the trigger.

Ben Davis

Luis… Killed himself. Ben picked up the note he dropped and shoved it in his back pocket. Luis’ blood covered him and the other two. The girl seemed frightened to death, and the man was awestruck. Ben didn’t know what to say, but at least he wouldn’t die today. Brushing his hand against his charred face, he felt the rough, burnt skin, and quickly pulled his hand away. Jaguer laughed. “Coward. Took the stupid way out. Take him away.” Jaguer said kicking the corpse.

They were taken away, back to the darkness of the basements, forced to labor as slaves. The girl started screaming like a maniac again, ad the guards came to beat her, but the man stepped in and started fighting him. “That’s the last straw,” one of the guards muttered as he shoved the gun to the man’s head. The other guard doing the same to the woman.

[Intervene]

[Keep your distance]

[Make a run for it]

• Keep your distance, Ben.

Running will just get him shot, same with intervening.

Terrence “Caroline, Heron, and Jackson will go. You are the most fit for the job. Good luck.” Terrence decided. Darnell looked relieved,

• Are you avoiding us? :/

BlueShadiw posted: »

Keep your distance, Ben. Running will just get him shot, same with intervening.

• edited October 2014

[Intervene]

Terrence “Caroline, Heron, and Jackson will go. You are the most fit for the job. Good luck.” Terrence decided. Darnell looked relieved,

• [Keep your distance, Ben]

• [Keep your distance]

• No?

No one has invited me to the chat lol.

Are you avoiding us?

• edited October 2014

Says you've been offline all day.

cough Africanitis cough

No? No one has invited me to the chat lol.

• Damnit.

I've had to free up space on my memory, and steam doesn't like that apparently.

Says you've been offline all day. cough Africanitis cough

• [Intervene]

• Ben will keep his distance.

• Ben

[Keep your distance]

He watches, as the two are both shot. There was nothing he could do. Helping them would get him killed, and running would get him killed. His body shook as he stared at the two corpses, blood all over the floor. He kept telling himself it wasn’t his fault they brought it upon themselves. Ben’s hand shook fiercely, and the man grabbed his arm to stop it. “Get back to work maggot. I want those bodies out of here.” He said as him and his friend left.

Ben’s eyes welled up with tears it was his entire fault. He only got people killed. Before he was fine, but it was coming to him now. In the beginning he was the leader, the youngest, but the best leader. Ashley… She came back for him, and he just let her die. It sickened him. He vomited, and wiped his face with a wet cloth. Cleaning up the mess and dragging the bodies outside he began making graves. He would make it up to her. Find Clarice, Cody, and Allena. Do it for them.

He thought joining Jaguer would get him a reward, but he lied. Now he was a slave… He thought that joining a clan would keep them safe, supplied, and alive. After that he had hoped his friends would escape while the bandits chased the car. It was stupid. But now… He was wrong. He wasn’t the best leader, he should have never existed, and everyone would still be alive. He didn’t want to live anymore not after everything he did. He picked up the shovel, and he saw Jaguer standing in the courtyard at the blood at where Luis had killed himself.

Ben ran as fast as he could with all the strength he had left. But he knew Jaguer would hear him, so he climbed to the second level with the help of one of those wooden wall plant things. He grabbed the edge of the roof and pulled himself up now exhausted. Jaguer was about 12 feet down. Ben leaped with the shovel above his head. This was it. Jaguer looked up, and the shovel lodged into his head, pushing down a great deal, a huge crack sound emitting from his skull.

Ben fell down, and he felt like there was a bunch of holes in him. He moved his hand to one of them and felt something hot; he brought up his hand to see dark red blood, and Jaguer falling beside him. But the gunfire continued. He saw one man with an arrow in his head. Another man yelling in anger, as he was fist fighting with one guy. One girl was standing over Jaguer and shooting his head multiple times, and then when out of ammo, she stabbed it with a knife. Ben looked up and the last thing he saw was the clouds in the sky.

Larry

With the distraction of the Barrus, he snuck inside the pens, and stared in shock at the bodies of Gengar, and Ashley. He put their hands in each others, and said a silent prayer. “This was my fault… I was never meant to be a leader.” Larry says crying. Greg, Ashley, Gengar… Dead, and Larry was the one in charge… His failure devastated him. He stands up from his stance on one knee, and goes outside. He joins the fight and looses arrows at the people on the second floor. One tumbles over the rail, and someone turns around to look at him. It’s a woman with long brown hair, and has her bow pointed at him.

She nods in appreciation, and runs into the building with her friends. Larry wondered if he could join them. He would ask later. Right now he would have to make sure that none of the dead ones would come back. Taking an arrow out of his quiver, he began stabbing the heads just to make sure that they wouldn’t haunt the world any longer.

Emily Andrews

The bag is taken off her head, and she is in a camp. People are running around, and training, around them a wall of stacked cars. She wondered how they managed that. Standing in front of her was a tall man. “Sorry about your boat. Some of my people can be… Reckless. But they were punished do no worry.” He said pointing to a wall where someone was getting whipped. “You will join us, and I am not asking, I’m ordering. Here.” He said shoving a uniform in her hands.

She found herself doing a lot of training, and watching the wall. She would leave but no one was allowed out, unless they went on a mission or was of high rank, but Bokin claimed all were equal, some just needed some discipline before being trusted. “SIR! Word from the rival clans!” One man says. Emily pretended she was doing something while listening in on the conversation inside, while she was at the window.

“Barrus has assaulted Unjiib! I have heard they had hundreds of people at theirs backs, the Unjiib are running for their lives!” He said scared but excited.

“Barrus with hundreds? Don’t make me laugh. What is Incerate doing as of now? We need to be ready to attack, or defend.” Bokin replied.

“Incerate is on another crusade. They seek to take the middle ground while the other clans are at war. Unjiib has fallen, Jaguer said to be killed!” The man said.

“We cannot let Incerate take that position or they will win this war, and we’ll all be burning at the stake! Mobilize the camp, we will beat them to it, and then we will be unstoppable!” Bokin said with determination.

The man saluted. “Yes sir.” And he left the room. This was big, she would be part of the war too whether she liked it or not. At least it seemed like she was on the winning side, as these people were hardened, trained, and experienced in battle. Maybe things would turn out well for her, she just had to survive, and that was exactly what she was going to do.

Spark

“You don’t have to follow me. You’ll get killed!” Spark said. But they didn’t care, they just wanted to get away from Craig, Jewfreeus, James, and Rafael. They thought they were crazy. Some were scared of Blue but he remained to his own devices most of the time so nobody complained. Spark shook his head in despair. He was leading his people to death once more. He looked back and saw Emily. He thought he was going to cry. He couldn’t put a little girl in danger.

“GO LEAVE NOW THAT’S AN ORDER!” Spark yelled. Frightened, some people backed away. “I’LL FUCKIN KILL YOU. NOW OR TOMORROW YOU WON’T WAKE UP.” Spark said menacingly. Emily backed away in fear. Clarice took her by the hand and left, along with Randy, and Ellie. “I SAID GO!” He yelled again. Devyn was pulling Gustav to leave but Gustav stood his ground, along with Zaphaeus, and a recovered Blue.

“You’ve leaded us this far. I’m not giving up on you now. Even if we do die, it will be with a good man such as you.” Gustav said.

“Wherever Gustav goes, I will go. I’m with you.” Devyn said.

“You were always there for me, it’s time I returned the favour.” Zaphaeus said.

“I know you didn’t save me first, but you chose me over the boat, you chose my life over your own. I’ll be forever in your debt.” Blue said smiling.

Spark turned around and they began walking again. And this time he cried, whether they were tears of happiness or fear he did not know.

Jewfreeus

He always just exploded. He needed to find Stephany. Was this all the apocalypse was about? Finding the ones you love? It was hopeless, Jewfreeus had watched people try many times, but they never found them. Jewfreeus couldn’t sleep at night thinking about her, she was always on his mind and he hated it. He had to let go, Rafael had tried to help him, but Jewfreeus scared him away.

It was worth a shot though. If he could find her his life would be whole again. It was all he needed. What was the point… Sitting around here wasn’t doing them any good.

[Go find Stephany]

[Go find Stephany and ask the others to join him]

[Stay]

• Go find Stephany.

After what he did to me, I'd rather him not have help. That sound cold? Meh.

Ben [Keep your distance] He watches, as the two are both shot. There was nothing he could do. Helping them would get him killed, and r

• Nah, not cold. After what he did to you.. .Yeah, it's absolutely normal XD

Go find Stephany. After what he did to me, I'd rather him not have help. That sound cold? Meh.

• [Go find Stephany and ask the others to join him]

Ben [Keep your distance] He watches, as the two are both shot. There was nothing he could do. Helping them would get him killed, and r

• edited October 2014

I knew that the ones with ben were Ashley and Gengar
    [Go find Stephany and ask the others to join him]

• [Go find Stephany]

Jewfreeus is a dirty prick who almost killed Blue and deserves no help in this quest. I hope he dies before he finds Stephany.

• Jewfreeus is going to go find Stephany alone.

• edited October 2014

Allena

The next morning they awoke to the sounds of lurkers groaning. The house was surrounded and Ian had something sharp in his hand ready to fight. Miles began crying, and Rylee cradled him back and forth. Puncake Jr was chopping off anything sticking out from outside with his machete. “How are we going to get out of here?” Rylee said worried that they wouldn’t escape.

“I’ll create a diversion! Ian, Puncake Jr, make sure they get out safely!” Allena said.

“Are you sure? Can you make it out?” Ian asked.

“Yeah probably…” Allena responded.

“Puncake why don’t you step in and do it. Allena you shouldn’t be risking your life for strangers like us.” Ian said.

“Just go! End of discussion, you’re leaving!” Allena said louder over the sounds of the groans of lurkers. Ian frowned, and gave up in disbelief at the door Allena ran upstairs opened the window and climbed out. She shot some and started yelling. “Over here!” Bringing most of the lurkers from the front to her side. She shot a couple more, and the numbers grew increasingly. Then she went back inside and ran downstairs, following the others out the door who were already far ahead.

Something grabs Allena’s leg and she trips! A lurker had clutched her ankle and was about to bite it, when it’s head fell and Allena’s ears rang. Ian stood there and helped her up. Together they caught up to the others and left their home once again. “When is it going to end? Will we ever find a safe place? All I want is a few good days. But it’s been a shit show since day one. Things can still get better though. Don’t you girls agree?” He said.

“I guess. But humans need to stick together to survive, all this fighting is putting us closer to extinction.” Rylee said.

“I agree with Rylee. And we need to remain vigilant, strong, and just survive. No giving up. There is hope. Just looking at that baby gives me hope. We will make it Ian. I can assure you that.” Allena said.

“I’m not a girl..” Puncake Jr said.

Rylee laughed, and Ian was confused, not sure if he was serious or joking. Allena felt happy, just being with this group was refreshing. They would make it, for Cody, Miles, and everyone else.

Jackson

The element of surprise won them most of the battle. With skill, surprise, and experience helped them win the battle, with the fuelling of revenge. After everyone had wasted their bullets on the assassin that killed Jaguer, they were able to take out the men before they could know what hit them. Jackson was angered at the buy for killing Jaguer, Jackson had wanted his revenge, and he knew Caroline did as well after what she did to his corpse.

They rushed in on the inner complex. But most of the forces were mobilized. Men were sent out to warn the outside forces, but the strange man with the bow had shot most of them. Jackson was impressed and hoped to enlist him in their ranks. They were fiercely outnumbered, but they had the determination, skill, and strength to make it through. Jackson had been shot multiple times and was injured. They had killed a lot, but Heron had said that the remaining forces, inside and out would obliterate them. She had a plan though.

Back in the early days, Chief had mentioned a armory of bombs, and arms that were supposed to be used for an assault, but they never got to attack, after someone turned traitor. Heron, Caroline, and Jackson placed bombs all over the facility. Jackson with his limp got up to the hill beside the exhausted Caroline, and the slightly injured, but silent Heron. Larry had also joined them. Jackson saw Xero leading a bunch of guys into the place, with the binoculars and he smirked. This was going to be fun to watch.

“Would you like to do the honors?” Heron asked.

“Let’s all do it.” Jackson said.

They all put their hands on the button. “One… Twoooo… Three!” Jackson said, and they heard a soft click and a boom. The facility erupted in flames and explosions. People on fire were running out screaming. It felt almost… Cruel, but they deserved it, Jackson told himself. “Come on let’s go.” Larry said, and they began the trip back to base, leaving destruction and chaos behind them.

Jewfreeus

[Go find Stephany]

Deciding he shouldn’t put the others lives on the line, he left alone. Gathering his things, he snuck downstairs past the empty rooms, only some being occupied. He opened the door and closed it. He saw the vast expanse before him, and journeyed forward into the grasslands and wilderness. He felt stupid. He knew something was wrong with him something went off. Would Stephany see him as the same man? Could he change? He didn’t know…

“RUBY!” He heard someone yell. Jewfreeus could bet it was someone looking for someone lost. Separation can change a person Jewfreeus knew how that felt. He recognized the name Ruby, and the voice of Sebastien. He found him looking scared and tired. “Jewfreeus… I need to find Ruby…” Sebastien said out of breath.

“I need to find Stephany. And I think I heard Spark saying something about Ruby on a car, and disappearing…”

“Stephany is actually at a cabin over there. And are you sure it was Ruby he said? Which way!?” Sebastien bursted.

“Really?! Thanks man! I think he went that way.” Jewfreeus pointed. They both quickly shake hands in appreciation and laughter they had a chance! Sebastien went in the direction of where Ruby’s care had went, and Jewfreeus went the way Sebastien came from. Jewfreeus smiled as he ran. There was hope; he was going to find her.

Emily James

She already missed Rafael. He wasn’t bad. She wondered where they would go now. Everywhere was dangerous. Randy was at the front, and Ellie stayed close to Emily. They walked past the house and continued down the dirt road looking for any signs of shelter. Emily knew they thought the place a madhouse, so any other house would do. After a desperate search they were forced to sleep in a barn, with a burnt down house beside it.

Emily rested on some hay in the loft, Randy and Clarice were at the ground floor and Ellie was beside her. She looked through a small window at the moon and stars it was pretty. “Time to get some rest sweetie.” Ellie said, and Emily lay down. She fell asleep, her mind on Rafael, and what Spark’s group was up to.

Spark

The fires, and beating of drums had given them away easily. There were hundreds, how did so many convert? Maybe they were hypnotized or something, this was just sick. They were on the move, headed towards the house; Spark believed they wanted to burn it down. He could think of no way to defeat the clan but he would die trying. “This is it. I want you guys to stay back here, and cover my flank. If things go to hell you leave.” Spark said.

“We’re fighting with you to the end.” Zaphaeus says sneaking off ahead into the bushes.

“Goddammit kid!” Spark whispered. He was loyal, but he was going to get himself killed. Spark couldn't bear watching him die. He wished he would have just left...

Spark moved up, and pulled out his sniper. The same one he had in the first days. When he robbed AWESOMEO day one in, when he had told Twistee to kill him with it to further his survival, when he killed Gary Oak on the street, when he attacked Ohyoupokedme’s group, and lead his own group. He had managed to have it the whole time, and he felt a pang of sadness remembering Twistee, and smirked remembering he was always the better shot. He put his hand over the bullet wound that Jennifer had inflicted. And look how far I had made it...

Spotting out the old leader in the scope, he fired, killing him in an instant. The clan was now mobilized, chanting louder, the drums beating harder. Men looked around confused. Then Zaphaeus, and Blue attacked on the left side, and Gustav and Devyn on the right. The clan was confused, as they watched their comrade’s fall around them. They were standing around like sheep to the slaughter. They all charged in their own direction swinging clubs, and shooting guns at the places where they had heard he gunfire, some hitting their own.

But the enemies’ sheer numbers had found them. Spark saw Blue making a run for it; Gustav and Devyn were holding hands with closed eyes. And Zaphaeus was on the ground looking away. Spark heard someone behind him and turned around, it was Eli and he shot him in the head.

Shock, and slight pain went through him. He opened his eyes and he was looking around. It was… Just a dream. Zapheaeus was cooking something, Devyn and Gustav were talking cross-legged, and Blue was looking through binoculars. “They’re coming…” Blue said. Spark nervously got up, and changed his mind.

“Get out of here.” He said.

“What why?” Zaphaeus said.

“You’re all leaving. Right now. Don’t ask questions.” Spark said, packing his things.

“No. We didn’t leave before and we won’t now!” Zaphaeus said defiantly.

Spark didn’t want to do this… He raised his gun. Gustav raised his, and Blue looked worried. “I’m giving you one last chance.” Spark said. Zaphaeus stood his ground and Spark squeezed the trigger. Blue had disappeared and Gustav shot low. Devyn was going to pull Zaphaeus away but it was too late. Zaphaeus had a bullet in his head, and parts of his brain and blood covered Devyn’s shirt. She just stood there staring at the body. Then at Spark. In her eyes tears, she ran away.

Spark fell as well, Gustav stood over him. “Fucking psycho. They were wrong about you.” Gustav said then chasing after Devyn. Spark hadn’t cried this much before. Immobilized he lay there in the grass, screaming at himself. Eli approached him and shook his head. “I’m not done with you.” He said and then he blacked out.

Credits song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3nrNFVUgTg

To be continued...

• Epic ending

Allena The next morning they awoke to the sounds of lurkers groaning. The house was surrounded and Ian had something sharp in his hand re

• :,D

Allena The next morning they awoke to the sounds of lurkers groaning. The house was surrounded and Ian had something sharp in his hand re

• Not done yet. But it will be soon ! :3

Lehfeels posted: »

Epic ending

• Damn...

Spark actually did it. Poor Zaphaeus...

Now Spark is fucked, Devyn and Blue are who knows the fuck where, and Gustav is pretty pissed about it.

Great ending to this part :D

• edited October 2014

Actually not sure if the next part will be the last one, but we're nearing to a close.

Edit: I'm having trouble on how to continue. It might take a while for the next last parts to release. Sorry!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.