Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

edited March 2015 in Forum Games

Recently me and Green have had a little rebellion role playing going on in various threads, so why not create an actual story out of it?

You can nominate yourself into the rebellion (No characters, Just yourself on this forum). Pick a side

Green's Kawaii Imperials

Or

Golden's Rebel Army

I would also like to know any weapon specialty you have and what class you were before the Rebellion starts (Low/Poor,Middle/Middle,High/Rich)

Also put your gender and age.

Let's have a little Forum Rebellion!

Season 1:

Imperial Soldiers-

• Green: Kawaii Empress, Leader of the Imperials
  • Kaleion
  • Gustav
  • Raging Blades
  • Mr. Quality
  • MaxBear
  • Flog, Grandmaster of the Assassins
  • Dojo
  • Liquid Chicago Ted
  • Mark
  • Mario
  • Unk

Rebel Army-

• Golden: Rebel Leader
  • Creeping
  • Lee
  • Sagig
  • FauDeef
  • Awesomeo
  • X1H2
  • No Hope
  • Neon
  • Coming Soon
  • Bloop
  • Hello World
  • Saltlick 123
  • Fallandir
  • Rasputin
  • X

Neutral Standing-

• Pipas
  • Raging Blades
  • Lord EAA
  • Deceptio
  • Carl
  • Poogers
  • Mysterious Hooded Woman

Dead-

• Clemmy- Rebels. Killed by Raging Blades.
  • MustacheGuy-Rebels. Killed by Imperial City Guards

Comments

• Yet they are the Kawaii Commander...

I added some new things for you to add, so if you will.

Golden's Rebel Army. Green is too much of a skrub to even have a side.

• Golden's Rebel Army.

Green is too much of a skrub to even have a side.

• http://strawpoll.me/2901268

Here is the first question for the Rebellion.

• All who take my side, will have to pledge allegiance to their great Kawaii uniter, Me. Here's how it goes, you will take my generous offer, or you will perish.

Alt text

• Little do you know, I shall lead a army to...Not as powerful per say BUT it shall be free and unified!

Not ruled by the oppressor Green!

Green613 posted: »

All who take my side, will have to pledge allegiance to their great Kawaii uniter, Me. Here's how it goes, you will take my generous offer, or you will perish.

• People should be honored to be oppressed by the power of Kawaii.

Little do you know, I shall lead a army to...Not as powerful per say BUT it shall be free and unified! Not ruled by the oppressor Green!

• The people are tired of being oppressed!

It is time for a new leader! A rightful one!

People should be honored to be oppressed by the power of Kawaii.

• Kawaii rules over all forever, a new leader isn't needed. Scramble back to the rat hole you came from skrub.

The people are tired of being oppressed! It is time for a new leader! A rightful one!

• I actually have a plan for our role playing to be the opening to the story, then role with it.

Anyway...Your Kawaii-ness is tainted, unpure, and corrupted. We CAN NOT have such a ruler that looks after themselves rather than the people.

Kawaii rules over all forever, a new leader isn't needed. Scramble back to the rat hole you came from skrub.

• edited October 2014

Errrrmmmmmm......

Wrong gravatar?

Alt text

All who take my side, will have to pledge allegiance to their great Kawaii uniter, Me. Here's how it goes, you will take my generous offer, or you will perish.

• The rebel alliance will survive!

• As you can see Kawaii has already taken up a majority of the nations, the place circled in red is the only island we haven't managed to take over yet. But soon enough, we will all be united as one nation under Kawaii.

Alt text

I actually have a plan for our role playing to be the opening to the story, then role with it. Anyway...Your Kawaii-ness is tainted, unpure, and corrupted. We CAN NOT have such a ruler that looks after themselves rather than the people.

• Do you wish to add any of the extra customization for yourself other than your apart of my army?

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

The rebel alliance will survive!

• ;]

Errrrmmmmmm...... Wrong gravatar?

• For now...However the nations will belong to the Rebels.

Plus, I might not use that map :P

As you can see Kawaii has already taken up a majority of the nations, the place circled in red is the only island we haven't managed to take over yet. But soon enough, we will all be united as one nation under Kawaii.

• I do not know what this is about and I normally prefer to be neutral, so uhm... Why should I choose a side?!

• Down with the opressors! I want to be free again!

• Don't mind me, I'll just be sitting in a chair, watching everything from distance and occasionally laughing at people's inconveniences related to this war.

Alt text

• Huh? Lol

Do you wish to add any of the extra customization for yourself other than your apart of my army?

• Do you wish to join a side?

Green's tyranny or Freedom.

kaleion posted: »

I do not know what this is about and I normally prefer to be neutral, so uhm... Why should I choose a side?!

• I would also like to know any weapon specialty you have and what class you were before the Rebellion starts (Low/Poor,Middle/Middle,High/Rich)

This

Huh? Lol

• Welcome to the cause Friend!

Down with the opressors! I want to be free again!

• Another neutral....Are you sure about this choice?

Pipas posted: »

Don't mind me, I'll just be sitting in a chair, watching everything from distance and occasionally laughing at people's inconveniences related to this war.

• Welcome to the cause!

supersagig posted: »

Freedom

• Middle
    and for weapon bow and arrow

Welcome to the cause!

• Thank you.

supersagig posted: »

Middle and for weapon bow and arrow

• Freedom is better than a snack!

Anyone who joins the great kawaii uniter gets free cookawaii's (basically kawaii cookies.)

• Anyone who joins the great kawaii uniter gets free cookawaii's (basically kawaii cookies.)

• What about.... Cookadins....Cookie warriors

Nothing is better than cookawaii's

• Nothing is better than cookawaii's

Freedom is better than a snack!

• edited November 2014

What are the rebels fighting for?

If they're fighting for freedom and justice against opressors (just like the French Revolution), count me in the Poor Class (proletarian?) with a torch and a pitchfork.

If the rebels are fighting against a Liberal and Democratic Constitution (just like how the Spanish Civli War began), I'm for Green's Kawaii Imperials. I'd be a Middle Class with whatever weapon is there to choose.

• That's the question isn't it....What do you want to fight for?

Look at our arguments and decide which side is for you.

FauDeef posted: »

What are the rebels fighting for? If they're fighting for freedom and justice against opressors (just like the French Revolution), count

• Oh. Weapon I have control over the 4 elements. (Suck it "great uniter")

And poor, middle.

I'm still confused what all this actually is (like, the entire war in general xD)

I would also like to know any weapon specialty you have and what class you were before the Rebellion starts (Low/Poor,Middle/Middle,High/Rich) This

• I already have a prologue written, it will tell the story of why the war started.

What I need is a main character, I don't want it to be me or Green.

Oh. Weapon I have control over the 4 elements. (Suck it "great uniter") And poor, middle. I'm still confused what all this actually is (like, the entire war in general xD)

• @Green613

Looks like you have your first supporter.

I'm in! Green's Kawaii Imperials!

• Then you shall die team Green.

I'm always team Green

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

I'm in!

Green's Kawaii Imperials!

• edited November 2014

Well, I kinda want the free cookawaii's...

That's the question isn't it....What do you want to fight for? Look at our arguments and decide which side is for you.

• I'm always team Green <3

@Green613 Looks like you have your first supporter.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.