Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Prologue 1-7

Green had ordered assassins to kill Golden. At this point the war could have been avoided but... Something else happened

Golden walks into his small upper loft room in the middle wealth district. He lays his royal advisor shirt on his bed and starts getting comfortable. When he looked in a mirror he noticed a figure in a black suit. The figure swung a punch at Golden and he dodged having the figure hit the mirror. Golden then swung and knocked out the person, another person comes out of the shadows with a small dagger trying to stab Golden. Golden disarms the person and then stabs them with their own dagger. Three more run into the room, two of which have a sword and another with a dagger. Golden starts sword fighting these people and kills one them and takes his sword.

Golden- Who are you people?

The people don't answer and continue fighting. One tries to stab Golden and gets disarmed and his head cut off. The one that was knocked out gets up and tries to grab Golden. He grabs Golden and the other one thrusts his sword, Golden jumps up and the one grabbing him gets stabbed, Golden then kicks the one with the sword to the ground and stabs him through his chest. Golden runs into his main room and sees 10 more of them. He grabs a plant near him and throws it at one. They rush him, Golden manages to stab one through his eye and then they disarm him and push him to the ground. One puts a knife to his neck

Assassin: Any last words?

Golden- Green can go fuck herself!

Assassin- Interesting last words.

Suddenly an arrow goes through the assassin's eye, then four people smash through his windows. One is Lee who uses the elements to throw around the assassins and kill them. Awesomeo jumps around everywhere swiftly cutting people's throats. Creeping swings around killing any in his sight. The other is a woman who is using a bow and shooting them all. The assassins quickly fall and Lee walks over to Golden and helps him up.

Lee- Hey, brother!

Golden- Thanks for the help!

Lee- No problem, hey this is BlueNeon. ComingSoon is probably outside still seducing the female assassins.

Suddenly a handsome man gets thrown through the front door.

???- Hey, I was only joking about the sex!

Two female assassins walk in only to be quickly taken down by BlueNeon. Lee walks over to the man and helps him up.

Lee- This...Is ComingSoon.

Golden- Hi.

Coming- Hello.

Lee- Well it seems like Green finds us a threat now...Time to plan our first attack...I'm thinking Poor District Riot.

Golden- Seems like a plan...

Everyone- VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

End of Prologue

• You can use a fake age, also what is a weapon you prefer.

maxbear29 posted: »

I'll join Green's imperials, because why not? I would rather not say my age on the internet, so let's just say teenager, and ballpark dat shit. Edit: I forgot, but....low. Let's be realistic.

• I really want to say VIVA LA REVOLUTION, but I'm an imperial.

Prologue 1-7 Green had ordered assassins to kill Golden. At this point the war could have been avoided but... Something else happened

• edited November 2014

Weapon....Javelins/Lances.

You can use a fake age, also what is a weapon you prefer.

supersagig posted: »

Backstory: Born in rich family , at the age of 8 The Kawaii emperor(Green) took most of his things and killed his father his mother and brot

• There will be a battlecry for Green's Imperials...Not yet though.

mr.quality posted: »

I really want to say VIVA LA REVOLUTION, but I'm an imperial.

• Okay!

You're in.

Weapon....Javelins/Lances.

• edited November 2014

Green is in for some trouble, the writer is his nemesis, this won't turn out good for the Imperials :p. Luckily, I think I might hang around longer then most of you :3 (Just kidding lol but apparently I'm important)

Prologue 1-7 Green had ordered assassins to kill Golden. At this point the war could have been avoided but... Something else happened

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited November 2014

I'm curious as to when do I get thrown into the mix or will I suffer the same fate as every other secondary character in history :'(

There will be a battlecry for Green's Imperials...Not yet though.

• VIVA TYRANNY!

There will be a battlecry for Green's Imperials...Not yet though.

• Golden- Green can go fuck herself!

I like your attitude! You won't last long though puny skrub peasant.

• Nothing xd

Yes?

• No... I shall be impartial while writing.

Green is in for some trouble, the writer is his nemesis, this won't turn out good for the Imperials . Luckily, I think I might hang around longer then most of you (Just kidding lol but apparently I'm important)

• Viva la Kawaii?! :P

VIVA TYRANNY!

• No one is a secondary character, all will be important!

MrX1H2 posted: »

I'm curious as to when do I get thrown into the mix or will I suffer the same fate as every other secondary character in history

• I guess we will decide this...On the battlefield.

Green613 posted: »

Golden- Green can go fuck herself! I like your attitude! You won't last long though puny skrub peasant.

• Long live the Kawaii

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Viva la Kawaii?! :P

• edited November 2014

Side: Golden's Rebel Army.

Name: HelloWorld123.

Class: Middle.

• No one is a secondary character, all will be important!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zF3mijhtoo0

No one is a secondary character, all will be important!

• Okay you screwed up Kawaii nut, @Saltlick123 is here AND NOT JOINING YOU!

• VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Anyway, Here is the questions I would like for you to fill out:

I would also like to know any weapon specialty you have

what class you were before the Rebellion starts (Low/Poor,Middle/Middle,High/Rich)

your gender and age

Saltlick123 posted: »

Okay you screwed up Kawaii nut, @Saltlick123 is here AND NOT JOINING YOU!

• How many rebelds are there? And Imperials?

• Nooo!!! Please someone! Join me on the imperials, I'm so lonely!

Side: Golden's Rebel Army. Name: HelloWorld123. Age: 13. Gender: Female. Class: Middle.

• Or that, I like mine better.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Viva la Kawaii?! :P

• Awesome!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Side: Golden's Rebel Army. Name: HelloWorld123. Age: 13. Gender: Female. Class: Middle.

• you screwed up Kawaii nut

No, YOU SCREWED UP. You'll be lucky if I give mercy on your poor pitiful soul.

Alt text

Okay you screwed up Kawaii nut, @Saltlick123 is here AND NOT JOINING YOU!

1. Weapon Specialty= Likes Knives, Saltlicks and ocassionally an AR-15
    2. Before the Rebellion, High/Rich (So has a lot of weapons)
    3. Gender=Male, Age=39

VIVA LA REVOLUTION! Anyway, Here is the questions I would like for you to fill out: I would also like to know any weapon specialty you

• Rebels- 14

Imperials- 6

....Didn't notice the gap. XD

supersagig posted: »

How many rebelds are there? And Imperials?

• an AR-15

Medieval...

* Weapon Specialty= Likes Knives, Saltlicks and ocassionally an AR-15 * Before the Rebellion, High/Rich (So has a lot of weapons) * Gender=Male, Age=39

• edited November 2014

I'm guessing you're speaking out of experience, since you've already gotten yourself into something you won't be able to get out of. =]

Chill, You don't want to get into something you can't get out of.....

• Chill, You don't want to get into something you can't get out of..... :)

you screwed up Kawaii nut No, YOU SCREWED UP. You'll be lucky if I give mercy on your poor pitiful soul.

• I love what my stories create.

Chill, You don't want to get into something you can't get out of.....

• HA! Your comment didn't even show up, Skrub. IT BEGINS HAHAHAHA

you screwed up Kawaii nut No, YOU SCREWED UP. You'll be lucky if I give mercy on your poor pitiful soul.

• :)

I love what my stories create.

• It creates friendships and rivalry's that will last a lifetime...

I love what my stories create.

• You all know the imperials are gonna kill you, right? We've got this down. Rebels are just a pipe dream, and afterthought, and all this will be for naught. The Imperials will succeed, and what after that? We're executing the rebels, you know. All of them, and their families. So your move, rebels.

• ;P

My master plan!

Alt text

It creates friendships and rivalry's that will last a lifetime...

• Would you take a bribe, though?

...I'm the writer...Checkmate. :P

• ...I'm the writer...Checkmate.

:P

You all know the imperials are gonna kill you, right? We've got this down. Rebels are just a pipe dream, and afterthought, and all this will

Sign in to comment in this discussion.