Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• ^.^

;P My master plan!

• Damn, that's cold.

...I'm the writer...Checkmate. :P

• @maxbear29

Yes...Ben winning.

...I'm the writer...Checkmate. :P

• edited November 2014

Winning

But seriously, i'm impartial while writing.

Damn, that's cold.

• I only want REVENGE. I dont care about all the other thing. I want YOU DEAD

Green613 posted: »

you screwed up Kawaii nut No, YOU SCREWED UP. You'll be lucky if I give mercy on your poor pitiful soul.

• Monster.

@maxbear29 Yes...Ben winning.

• :P

You know my terms...You do it and i'll make sure your character survives for a long time.

maxbear29 posted: »

Monster.

• The War Begins 1-1

The war had officially started with that assassination attempt on Golden. The Conspiracy...Now called The Rebellion... had been planning this for a long time. All their plan needed was a spark...They were about to start a fire.

Imperial Guards walk the street of the poor district while Golden, Lee, and Neon sneak around the back alleys. Coming, and Creeping are hiding as beggars in the street near the Poor District Square.

Golden- So...Is the rest of the Rebels ready?

Lee- Yes...We made sure of it.

Golden- What is the plan again?

Neon- Let me do what I do best.

The team of three sneak into position. They are in a dark alley near the base of a Imperial Guard Tower. Neon pulls out a bow and lights an arrow on fire. She pulls back and then lets it go. The arrow flies straight into the tower and hits some explosive barrels which makes the tower explode and sets it on fire.

Lee- Bullseye, lets hope the others saw this!

Golden- What should we do?

Rebel Choice

[Assist the other Rebels]

[Sabotage Imperial Buildings]

[Gather more people to riot]

ComingSoon's POV

Creeping- That's our cue!

Creeping pulls out a sword and charges at the guards. Coming pulls out a bomb and throws it at a guard's carriage. The resulting explosion cues a few Rebel soldiers to jump out of near by houses and house across the Poor District and attack Imperials. All across the Poor District there was explosions and people joining in on the attacks on Imperial Guardsmen. The plan was going great.

Green's POV

Green sits in her throne room unaware of the riots happening. A group of Guardsmen come running in dragging a bleeding Guard from the Poor District.

Green- What is going on!?

Bleeding Soldier- Riots....

Green- Holy...shit...

Gustav- What should we do?

Green- Guardsmen! Take our wounded friend to the infirmary and Gustav...I want you to deal with this problem.

Gustav- How many soldiers should I take?

Imperial Choice

[Half of the normal amount, this shouldn't be too hard]

[The normal amount]

[Twice the normal amount, squish the bugs]

(Okay, so only Rebels can vote on Rebel decisions and only Imperials can vote on Imperial decisions)

• [Gather more people to riot]

The War Begins 1-1 The war had officially started with that assassination attempt on Golden. The Conspiracy...Now called The Rebellion...

• [Sabotage Imperial Buildings]

The War Begins 1-1 The war had officially started with that assassination attempt on Golden. The Conspiracy...Now called The Rebellion...

• [Assist the other Rebels]

The Viva la Revolution has begun! right?

• Viva la Revolution!!! >:D

Now it has! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

• Now it has!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Assist the other Rebels] The Viva la Revolution has begun! right?

• Heh.

Heheh.

Heh.

But srs the sex is for leisure. No sport sex. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Prologue 1-7 Green had ordered assassins to kill Golden. At this point the war could have been avoided but... Something else happened

• Oh, THIS is how so :D Thanks a bunch, dude!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85903/maxbear29-s-interactive-medieval-tale-submit-characters-here-link-to-story-when-it-starts Go help out Maxbear!

• I could see you hitting on two assassins and being rejected.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ComingSoon posted: »

Heh. Heheh. Heh. But srs the sex is for leisure. No sport sex. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• No problem!

maxbear29 posted: »

Oh, THIS is how so Thanks a bunch, dude!

• Half of the normal amount, and make my lazy ass get up and kill some skrubs.

• Is that an insult or compliment to my skills? :P After all I am a master airbender.

I don't think your ready to be fighting skrub rioters. I'll save you for something more of your skill level. :P

• I don't think your ready to be fighting skrub rioters.

I'll save you for something more of your skill level. :P

Half of the normal amount, and make my lazy ass get up and kill some skrubs.

• Is that an insult or compliment to my skills? :P After all I am a master airbender.

I don't think your ready to be fighting skrub rioters. I'll save you for something more of your skill level. :P

• Voting Closed.

Flog will be a new character.

Alright I need to decide a person to use for the ??? in the last chapter. Here are the options: * Flog61 * Belan * Jewfreeus * fallandir Here are the options. @Flog61 @Belan @Jewfreeus @fallandir

• Very true.

A compliment, you are too royal to fight rioters. :P

• Very true.

A compliment, you are too royal to fight rioters. :P

• A compliment, you are too royal to fight rioters. :P

Is that an insult or compliment to my skills? :P After all I am a master airbender.

• [Twice the normal amount, squish the bugs]

On votes for both Imperials, and Rebels, Imperials should get two votes for each person just because rebels have double our numbers lol

• Ah okay then. I thought there would be one where everyone would vote together. Good job so far! The Rebels have already won. Sorry Green just facing facts here.

They are separate polls...so twice the amount is basically...Worthless. That is why I said the rebels can only vote on the rebel polls and imperials on the imperial polls.

• They are separate polls...so twice the amount is basically...Worthless.

That is why I said the rebels can only vote on the rebel polls and imperials on the imperial polls.

[Twice the normal amount, squish the bugs] On votes for both Imperials, and Rebels, Imperials should get two votes for each person just because rebels have double our numbers lol

• Sorry Kawaii king. Im going to Golden's Army.

• I would also like to know any weapon specialty you have

what class you were before the Rebellion starts (Low/Poor,Middle/Middle,High/Rich)

age.

Please add this.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Sorry Kawaii king. Im going to Golden's Army.

• I am a Duel-Weilder with swords

Middle class

Male

I would also like to know any weapon specialty you have what class you were before the Rebellion starts (Low/Poor,Middle/Middle,High/Rich) gender age. Please add this. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

• Yes Captain Golden!

K, you're good. Would you like to vote in our recent choice? Remember you can only vote in the Rebel choices.

• K, you're good.

Would you like to vote in our recent choice?

Remember you can only vote in the Rebel choices.

I am a Duel-Weilder with swords Middle class Male 15

• Take Out Imperial Tower

MEN! ON ME! Lets Take out that Imperial Tower!

• If your vote was Sabotage Imperial buildings, I would appreciate if from now on you comment your choice in a reply to the actual post.

If you were making a joke or just referencing something from the story, then it's cool as a separate post.

* Take Out Imperial Tower MEN! ON ME! Lets Take out that Imperial Tower!

• oh. okay.

If your vote was Sabotage Imperial buildings, I would appreciate if from now on you comment your choice in a reply to the actual post. If you were making a joke or just referencing something from the story, then it's cool as a separate post.

• It lets me keep track of them better.

oh. okay.

• [Sabotage Imperial Buildings]

Gotta rekt Green.

• Can I vote if I'm neutral? :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.