Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• :P Maybe

MrX1H2 posted: »

Well I'm fucked, unless of course there is a rescue plan...

• The War Begins 1-4

The first battle starts to end. Loyalties are forged and the war is officially started...

Golden's POV

Back in the barrack's hallway

Golden- The intel is more important!

The two run into the War Room and look everywhere for plans. Lee finds some official papers and grabs them, Golden does the same.

Golden- Can we still destroy the building?

Lee- No, patrols will be here soon!

A Imperial soldier walks into the room. Lee grabs a dagger off the nearby table then throws it at the guard. The dagger hits him in the head and he dies. The two then runs out of the room and outside. When they get outside Lee throws a fireball at the barracks. Then they run off.

Golden- What the hell!?

Lee- Yeah, I have powers, and that might cause damage but it won't destroy it.

Golden-...Where do we go?

Lee- Hideout!

The two run towards the hideout with the Imperial plans.

BlueNeon's POV

Neon shoots arrows at the tower and gate guards. She then shoots an arrow straight into an explosive barrel by the gates blowing them straight open. The crowd runs in, Neon shoots an arrow into an explosive barrel near the factory blowing a hole into the wall. The crowds run into the factory and Neon smiles, puts her hood up then walks away into the darkness to meet up at the Hideout.

Gustav's POV

Gustav runs towards the two escaping rioters. Gustav catch's up to them and stabs one through the leg and grabs the other one. Gustav forces one onto the ground when one of the Rebels [Creeping] fires an arrow through Gustav's shoulder from a wrist bow. Gustav stumbles back and one of the rioters [X1H2] runs off with the crowd. Gustav grabs the one who didn't and forces him into shackles.

ComingSoon's POV

Coming- Nice job!

Creeping- Thanks!

Creeping slows down and helps X1H2 catch up. The three runs towards the Hideout.

Gustav's POV

Gustav turns to a soldier back at the square

Gustav- Go tell the Empress that the riots have stopped but the Rebel's have gotten away.

Soldier- Yes Sir!

(No choices but I plan for one more part tonight)

• edited November 2014

Oooo maxbear is going to be executed. R.I.P

The War Begins 1-4 The first battle starts to end. Loyalties are forged and the war is officially started... Golden's POV Back in t

• Don't be so sure... I made a mistake in my writing and now i'm just fixing it.

Oooo maxbear is going to be executed. R.I.P

• Oh okay. :/

Don't be so sure... I made a mistake in my writing and now i'm just fixing it.

• :P Or maybe i'm fucking with you and i'm trying to hide the fact he's going to be the first causality.

Oh okay.

• So confused right now. I guess I'll see tomorrow. :P

:P Or maybe i'm fucking with you and i'm trying to hide the fact he's going to be the first causality.

• I'm posting it tonight. XD

So confused right now. I guess I'll see tomorrow. :P

• [War room, get the intel]

The War Begins 1-3 The Rebels were winning but when Green had underestimated them, they underestimated Green... Golden's POV Outsid

• The War Begins 1-5

The riots had failed but won in a way, the Rebels were now criminals and Green was at war...

Golden's POV

Back at the Hideout

Golden- So...Who all is here?

Everyone does a rolecall. Everyone there at the time is Golden, Lee, Awesomeo, Neon, Creeping, Coming, and X1H2

Lee- Good.

X1H2- How do we get out?!

Creeping- Calm down...

Creeping walks over to a wall and hits it which reveals a door leading to a path of tunnels that allows them to get out of the city.

Lee- We go out this way and we get to our other Hideout then we are home free.

Golden- Sounds like a plan, any other Rebels coming?

Coming- We have had Rebel Conspiracy Cells across Green's nation for a while, any Rebels willing to fight is to come there tomorrow night.

Awesomeo- If everything goes according to plan then we will have a good strong army.

Golden- Great, we should get moving before Green starts a city wide manhunt.

The group of Rebels goes through the tunnels and gets out of the city

Gustav's POV

Back at the town square

Gustav walks around as each rioter that was captured was being chained and blindfolded. A soldier walks up to Gustav and gives him a crossbow. Gustav then walks to each rioter and putting a crossbow bolt in their head. He keeps doing this up until he reaches Maxbear. Upon reaching Maxbear, Maxbear started talking.

Maxbear- Listen...I'll fight for you.

Gustav- What?

Maxbear- You don't kill me and i'll willingly join the Imperial army.

Gustav-...Seems okay, you didn't run when you had the chance during the chaos...Fine...I'll spare you but you will join the army now.

Maxbear- Thank you!

A soldier runs up to Gustav

Soldier- But Sir...Should we pardon the rest if they are willing to join the army or...Execute them?

Imperial Choice

[Execute the rest]

[Give the rest pardons, ONLY if they join the Imperial Army]

Green's POV

A soldier runs into Green's Palace and Throne Room

Soldier- Your Kawaii-ness, the riots have stopped but the Rebels have gotten away.

Green- That is fine...We will kill the Rebels soon enough...

• edited November 2014

Maxbear- You don't kill me and i'll willingly join the Imperial army.

Gustav-...Seems okay, you didn't run when you had the chance during the chaos...Fine...I'll spare you but you will join the army now.

Maxbear- Thank you!

lol that was easy

The War Begins 1-5 The riots had failed but won in a way, the Rebels were now criminals and Green was at war... Golden's POV Back a

• I was too tired to write this long thing. XD

Gustav is nice to him right now, deal with it. :P

Maxbear- You don't kill me and i'll willingly join the Imperial army. Gustav-...Seems okay, you didn't run when you had the chance du

• Good guy gustav

I was too tired to write this long thing. XD Gustav is nice to him right now, deal with it. :P

• Let's see his choice for the rest of the executions before you say that.

Good guy gustav

• [Execute the rest]

If no one else is going to be cartoonishly evil I'll gladly take on that role.

The War Begins 1-5 The riots had failed but won in a way, the Rebels were now criminals and Green was at war... Golden's POV Back a

• Damn dude.

kaleion posted: »

[Execute the rest] If no one else is going to be cartoonishly evil I'll gladly take on that role.

• Pfffft, they asked for it with their stupid riot, if they want free speech I'll give them the right to say anything they want in hell.

Damn dude.

• You see the value more soldiers can have.

Green613 posted: »

[Give the rest pardons, ONLY if they join the Imperial Army] I don't strive to kill, all I want is for my Kawaiiness to be spread to the farthest depths of the universe.

• Shit....

But what about more soldiers for the Imperial Army?

Pfffft, they asked for it with their stupid riot, if they want free speech I'll give them the right to say anything they want in hell.

• [Give the rest pardons, ONLY if they join the Imperial Army]

I don't strive to kill, all I want is for my Kawaiiness to be spread to the farthest depths of the universe.

• edited November 2014

But they were worthless rebels before, why would I want them as worthless imperial soldiers now?

They'd only get in the way or defect and run for their lives as soon as they get a chance, so it's pointless, may as well kill them and make an example out of them.

Shit.... But what about more soldiers for the Imperial Army?

• They were worthless rioters not rebels.

You don't know, sparing a person's life makes people rethink their opinions on people.

But they were worthless rebels before, why would I want them as worthless imperial soldiers now? They'd only get in the way or defect and

• More reason not to want them, they probably don't even know how to fight, anyway it's tied right now so let's if the imperials want to be the bad guys or just morally ambiguous, I'm OK with either but I have no problem playing the really bad guy, I'll dance and play my ocarina on top of the rebel's corpses.

They were worthless rioters not rebels. You don't know, sparing a person's life makes people rethink their opinions on people.

• [Give the rest pardon if they will fight]

Were going to need all the fighters we can get. Even if they don't want to be there.

Bad idea but I want to vote with her Kawaiiness.

• [Slaughter them all]

The War Begins 1-2 The war had started, the Rebels had attacked and Green is reacting. The war had just only started and what Green had n

• [Try and capture the two weak Rioters]

The War Begins 1-3 The Rebels were winning but when Green had underestimated them, they underestimated Green... Golden's POV Outsid

I shall show them mercy.

• Voting Closed:

Imperial: [Give the rest pardons, ONLY if they join the Imperial Army]

• The War Begins 1-6

The Rebels had escaped, the Imperials had been attacked, the nation at war...

Gustav's POV

Back at the Poor District Square

Gustav- Give them pardons...Only if they join the army.

Soldier- Yes Sir!

3/4's on the prisoners take the pardon and join the army...The rest gets executed. Gustav orders the soldiers to take the new recruits to the barracks to train while Gustav walks back to the Palace.

Green's Palace

One hour after the executions Gustav arrives at Green's Palace

Gustav- Your Kawaii-ness, I have returned successful.

Green- Mostly.

Gustav- What?

Green- You have been mostly successful...

Gustav- I am sorry about the Rebels...

Green- It is alright...I need you to do something for me...

Gustav- What is it?

Green- Gather my Captains...And anyone willing to work for money.

Gustav- Yes my Empress...

Gustav leaves the Palace

• I'm going to reveal the Episode names for Season 1:

Episode 1- The War Begins

Episode 2- Forces Divided

Episode 3- Blast from the Past

Episode 4- Friends Lost

Episode 5- Eye of the Storm

• I'm doing a Q&A tonight.

Any Questions you have on the story or your character just reply to this comment and i'll answer.

• edited November 2014

I wanted to know what your plan with my character was :3

Edit: it's fine if you can't tell me. :P

I'm doing a Q&A tonight. Any Questions you have on the story or your character just reply to this comment and i'll answer.

• Its going to be me(my character) important? When it would appear?

I'm doing a Q&A tonight. Any Questions you have on the story or your character just reply to this comment and i'll answer.

• I am planning to send your character out away from the main group.

I can't reveal too much but I can say you will probably survive the next two episodes.

Maybe more...Determinately.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I wanted to know what your plan with my character was Edit: it's fine if you can't tell me. :P

• You are most likely appear next Rebel Chapter (Out tomorrow or tonight).

You will be important to a certain degree, you won't have your own chapters about you but you will interact in the chapters you are in.

supersagig posted: »

Its going to be me(my character) important? When it would appear?

• cool :D

I am planning to send your character out away from the main group. I can't reveal too much but I can say you will probably survive the next two episodes. Maybe more...Determinately.

• great!!

How many chapters will have each episode?

You are most likely appear next Rebel Chapter (Out tomorrow or tonight). You will be important to a certain degree, you won't have your own chapters about you but you will interact in the chapters you are in.

• I'm still deciding who to send on what missions...

I think i'll figure that out tonight, so sadly no parts tonight.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

cool

• It ultimately depends on how much I write per chapter, sometimes I'll be tired or busy and can't write as much. However, this Episode will have maybe...15 chapters or less.

supersagig posted: »

great!! How many chapters will have each episode?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.