Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• [Half of the normal amount, this shouldn't be too hard]

The rebels are completely worthless, no need to put any effort.

The War Begins 1-1 The war had officially started with that assassination attempt on Golden. The Conspiracy...Now called The Rebellion...

• [Twice the normal amount, squish the bugs]

The War Begins 1-1 The war had officially started with that assassination attempt on Golden. The Conspiracy...Now called The Rebellion...

• [Gather more people to riot]

• I will allow you to next time...You can vote on both.

Pipas posted: »

Can I vote if I'm neutral?

• Voting Closed

Rebel: [Sabotage Imperial Buildings]

Imperials: [Half the normal amount]

In cases of ties, the leader of the armies's votes will count as double.

• Hehehee.

#BeingNeutralRulez

I will allow you to next time...You can vote on both.

• The War Begins 1-2

The war had started, the Rebels had attacked and Green is reacting. The war had just only started and what Green had not planned for was...the Rebels are stronger than she planned.

Golden's POV

Golden- Let's go destroy some of her buildings, if we fail here, at least we destroyed some of her money makers.

Neon- Okay, I have a few ideas.

Golden- Me too, she has a barracks near here.

Neon- She also has a factory which produces many of her most valuable items.

Lee- Well, we should split up.

Golden- Why?

Lee- We don't know how long this riot will last, Neon can easily take out the factory by herself. Golden, me and you will go take out that barracks.

Neon- Yeah, the crowd will most likely help in both situations.

Golden- Okay, everybody go.

The group splits up and heads to different places across the Poor District.

ComingSoon's POV

Everyone is fighting in the Poor District square when some Imperial guards charge in and starts killing and arresting rioters. Creeping runs straight into the army and slaughters many soldiers at a time. It seems that Green hadn't sent her main force yet. ComingSoon runs into the fray and soon gets grabbed and forced to the ground by guards. Two rioters charge in and save Coming

Coming- Hey, thanks! What's your names?

Mr.X1H2- I'm X1H2!

MaxBear29- I'm MaxBear!

Coming- Alright, I'm leading this small crowd, you all help me with organizing the crowd!

X1H2- What's the order?

Rebel Choice

[Stand our ground and form a defensive line]

[Retreat a little to gather rioters]

[Charge]

Green's POV

Back at Green's Palace

Green- Take half the normal amount of troops, these rioters are nothing!

Gustav- Yes, your kawaii-ness, I shall kill all the rioters!

Green- Wait!

Gustav- Yes?

Imperial Choice

[Slaughter them all]

[Capture them all]

[Capture them then hold executions]

• [Stand our ground and form a defensive line]

The War Begins 1-2 The war had started, the Rebels had attacked and Green is reacting. The war had just only started and what Green had n

• You are aware I am an imperial, correct, because from the sounds of it, I just saved a rebel, although I may have misread it. Good part othr than that, though.

The War Begins 1-2 The war had started, the Rebels had attacked and Green is reacting. The war had just only started and what Green had n

• [ slaughter them all]

Show no mercy!

• Capture them all.

• [Retreat a little to gather rioters]

• [Stand our ground and form a defensive line]

• [Charge]

[Capture them then hold executions]

• [Capture them then hold executions]

If you guys choose slaughter then... Green would be the Butcher Queen :p. Let's just teach them a lesson.

• ...Fuck....Um....I have ideas to fix that.

maxbear29 posted: »

You are aware I am an imperial, correct, because from the sounds of it, I just saved a rebel, although I may have misread it. Good part othr than that, though.

• Voting Closed:

Rebel: [Stand our ground and form a defensive line]

Imperial: [Capture then hold executions]

Sorry, @maxbear29 for the mix up, I have an idea to fix that.

• The War Begins 1-3

The Rebels were winning but when Green had underestimated them, they underestimated Green...

Golden's POV

Outside the military barracks

Lee- Okay, it looks like no rioters have attacked here yet...

Golden- Quickly, lets burn it down.

Suddenly a royal messenger runs up to the guards.

Messenger- Gustav has ordered you all to head to the square!

Guard- Proof?

The messenger hands the guard a note, the guard looks then rings a bell. All the guards come running out, the guard stops two and orders them to guard the barracks. The rest run off.

Lee- That makes our job easier.

Golden- Yeah but our friends in the square have trouble heading their way.

Lee- True... Let's do this fast.

The two quickly take out the two guards then head in. Inside they look around...In one room has explosives and the other is a war room.

Golden-...We should get the intel!

Lee- We can only do one...Pick!

Rebel Choice

[Explosive room, destroy the barracks]

[War room, get the intel]

BlueNeon's POV

BlueNeon arrives at the factory, rioters are trying to bust down the gates and guards are trying to stop them.

Neon- Two ways we can do this...Let them do my work...Do my work...

Rebel Choice

[Open the gates, let the rioters destroy the place]

[Do my own work, infiltrate the factory and destroy the place]

Green's POV

Back at Green's Palace

Green- Capture as many as you can...Then execute them...Send them the message that we won't accept this.

Gustav's POV

Later Gustav leads the Imperial Army into the rioting Poor District. Upon arrival he sees the Rebels and Rioters making a defensive line and killing most guardsmen.

Gustav- You heard the Empress...Capture any you can...

The soldiers charge into the crowd killing any they can get a hold of and capturing the weak and injured. Gustav sees two Rebels [ComingSoon and Creeping] trying to escape and then two Rioters [X1H2 and Maxbear] trying to escape...He should pick his targets.

Imperial Choice

[Try and capture the two strong Rebels]

[Try and capture the two weak Rioters]

• edited November 2014

[Try and capture the two weak Rioters]

The rebels are too risky to try and capture with the small task force sent out. The weak rioters being executed will leave a message for the rest of the civilians that joining the the revolution will have deep consequences. Then the Rebel's will have less people by their side, giving the Imperials the upper hand. Just thinking ahead here. :)

Good job! The conflict is escalating.

The War Begins 1-3 The Rebels were winning but when Green had underestimated them, they underestimated Green... Golden's POV Outsid

• edited November 2014

[War room, get the intel]

This is awesome! :D

Edit: I made a comment oops sorry ._.

• Thanks!

By the way, I know you didn't meant to but try and make choices using a reply, it's easier for me. I still count it.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[War room, get the intel] [Open the gates, let the rioters destroy the place] This is awesome! Edit: I made a comment oops sorry ._.

• Thanks.

You're using actual strategies, that's smart.

[Try and capture the two weak Rioters] The rebels are too risky to try and capture with the small task force sent out. The weak rioters b

• :D Thanks, I would be a great commander in battle.

wink wink nudge nudge cough in the story as well cough

Thanks. You're using actual strategies, that's smart.

• Thanks for not getting mad. :)

Thanks! By the way, I know you didn't meant to but try and make choices using a reply, it's easier for me. I still count it.

• I'm not mad, people make mistakes like this.

So, you using strategy in your choices?

Thanks for not getting mad.

• You won't be introduced till the end of episode 1...

Thanks, I would be a great commander in battle. wink wink nudge nudge cough in the story as well cough

• I know just saying. I can't wait :D

You won't be introduced till the end of episode 1...

• :P

Yeah, kinda. :P

• Green will have an important role for your "Blade".

I know just saying. I can't wait

• Yeah, kinda. :P

I'm not mad, people make mistakes like this. So, you using strategy in your choices?

• :O So hyped. When is episode 1 over? :p

Green will have an important role for your "Blade".

• I don't want to spoil too much... But there is the end of this battle, a very interesting part which involves it being kind of slow, then a few more parts and after that one cliffhanger...Then E1 will be done.

:O So hyped. When is episode 1 over?

• Try and capture the 2 weak rioters.

The War Begins 1-3 The Rebels were winning but when Green had underestimated them, they underestimated Green... Golden's POV Outsid

• [War room, get the intel]

• You question your bodyguard's skill?

Green613 posted: »

Try and capture the 2 weak rioters.

• [War room, get the intel]

[Do my own work, infiltrate the factory and destroy the place]

• I'm closing the voting a little early...

Rebels: [War room, get the intel]

Imperials: [Try and capture the two weak Rioters]

• Yes, I'm free!

I'm closing the voting a little early... Rebels: [War room, get the intel] [Open the gates, let the rioters destroy the place] Imperials: [Try and capture the two weak Rioters]

• For now...

Alt text

Yes, I'm free!

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited November 2014

Well I'm fucked, unless of course there is a rescue plan...

I'm closing the voting a little early... Rebels: [War room, get the intel] [Open the gates, let the rioters destroy the place] Imperials: [Try and capture the two weak Rioters]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.