Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Are all character's aside from Golden, and Green determinant?

I'm doing a Q&A tonight. Any Questions you have on the story or your character just reply to this comment and i'll answer.

• All character can have a determinant status...Except...a small few...Who if I reveal will contain spoilers.

Are all character's aside from Golden, and Green determinant?

• What do you plan to do with my character? It's okay if won't tell me.

All character can have a determinant status...Except...a small few...Who if I reveal will contain spoilers.

• :DDDDD

They will probably be one of the most important characters in the whole story...Feel proud.

• They will probably be one of the most important characters in the whole story...Feel proud.

What do you plan to do with my character? It's okay if won't tell me.

• Holy shit Keyarts for these episodes would be awesome, maybe I'll do something like that :P

I'm going to reveal the Episode names for Season 1: Episode 1- The War Begins Episode 2- Forces Divided Episode 3- Blast from the Past Episode 4- Friends Lost Episode 5- Eye of the Storm

• I suck at drawing...

I'll try and do something for this...It might be a while but i'll try my best.

Green613 posted: »

Holy shit Keyarts for these episodes would be awesome, maybe I'll do something like that :P

• When does my character come into play? :P

I'm doing a Q&A tonight. Any Questions you have on the story or your character just reply to this comment and i'll answer.

• I have a request.

If any people that can draw or paint a picture on the computer is interested, please PM me.

• Next part.

Pipas posted: »

When does my character come into play? :P

• I was just thinking of taking pictures and adding borders and the chapter select UI and stuff, like the slides telltale games usually have. I actually did it for a Korra episode once.

I suck at drawing... I'll try and do something for this...It might be a while but i'll try my best.

• You want to do that then PM me with them and I will say if they fit well with the episode ideas.

I was just thinking of taking pictures and adding borders and the chapter select UI and stuff, like the slides telltale games usually have. I actually did it for a Korra episode once.

• Maybe, the only times I would be able to do them would be the weekends, and I would also have to be willing to do it :P Plus I wouldn't even know what pictures to use.

You want to do that then PM me with them and I will say if they fit well with the episode ideas.

• Maybe Key art will have to wait till Season 2. :P

Maybe, the only times I would be able to do them would be the weekends, and I would also have to be willing to do it :P Plus I wouldn't even know what pictures to use.

• HOLY SHIT SEASON 2 CONFIRMED

Maybe Key art will have to wait till Season 2. :P

• Yup...Already have plans for the S1 ending...

But, yeah, S2 Confirmed. :P

HOLY SHIT SEASON 2 CONFIRMED

• Time to make a gif.

Yup...Already have plans for the S1 ending... But, yeah, S2 Confirmed. :P

• I can almost confirm you for S2....Almost...

Time to make a gif.

• I have no doubts that I'll be surviving this season. :]

I can almost confirm you for S2....Almost...

• Your BG however... ;P

I have no doubts that I'll be surviving this season. :]

• Alt text

Your BG however... ;P

• Maybe a little older...But yup... :P

I love being the writer and teasing you all about the story.

• edited November 2014

I think I'll participate.

Class: Medium

Weapon: That depends on what weapon you want. If this story is the medieval era, I would pick up a bow and arrow, if is the modern era, I'd
    get a gun (any type) or knife.

Side: Imperial Soldiers (I think this side is very little numbered)

And I also would like to appear as unknown for a long time in this story.

• Thanks for particpating.

It is medieval and I think I can do your request.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I think I'll participate. Age: 35 Gender: Male Class: Medium Weapon: That depends on what weapon you want. If this story is the

• Uh... I can like, photoshop.

I have a request. If any people that can draw or paint a picture on the computer is interested, please PM me.

• Maybe...I was planning to do keyart but I'll wait till Season 2.

Uh... I can like, photoshop.

• I could try...

Maybe...I was planning to do keyart but I'll wait till Season 2.

• It's okay.

It can go without Art.

I could try...

• Fine, James.

It's okay. It can go without Art.

• The War Begins 1-7

Golden's POV

The small group finally makes it to a empty boarded up mine. They slowly one by one enter the dark mine. They soon get to a large cavern where there are hundreds of Rebels.

Lee- Here we are!

Golden- This is our army?

Awesomeo- Yup, a great army indeed huh?

Golden- We could use more.

Neon- We need to be more powerful not more people.

Golden- How would we do that?

Lee- Follow me.

The two walk off alone and to the center of the cavern where a war tent is set up. Inside is a table which shows the entire kingdom and Rebel plans. Lee pointed out some of the most important plans.

Lee- Here it is, our plan to win the kingdom.

Golden- What's the plan?

Lee- There are a few places across the kingdom that have potential. There is an old temple which has been blocked off by Green since the Mods were defeated. Another place is an old fort, long forgotten by Green, we could take it over. There is a town near the coast which can be used to make contact with the other nations and request assistance. Then we have economic missions...There is the Assassin Order which is loyal to Green...We could take it over. Finally there is a man called "The Banker"...They are a unknown person which is VERY important in Green's income.

Golden- What should we do?

Lee- I want to divide everyone and send them out.

Golden- I get to decide?

Lee- Yes.

End of Chapter

• Noo! Not the end!

The War Begins 1-7 Golden's POV The small group finally makes it to a empty boarded up mine. They slowly one by one enter the dark min

• Not the end of Episode.

I put that there because I didn't have any choices.

mr.quality posted: »

Noo! Not the end!

• I thought you ment the end -the end.

• No, not at all!

I thought you ment the end -the end.

• Phew, heart attack avoided.

No, not at all!

• The War Begins 1-8

Golden's POV

Lee walks Golden to the Captain's Barracks. Inside are new soldiers and old ones.

Lee- These are your captains.

Golden- Seems good...Alright, Role call then I will be dividing jobs.

The group calls themselves off. There is Creeping, Coming, Neon, Awesomeo, Mustache Guy, No Hope, and Bloop. Those are the Rebel Captains.

Golden- I am Golden, and I am your leader!

Everyone- Yes Sir!

Golden- We have a few missions to send you on...I will be giving them to you.

Everyone- Yes Sir!

Golden- Okay, first we have a dangerous mission to a heavily guarded temple, I am sending Creeping on that. After that we have a mission to an old fort, Coming you're going on that and with a partner, X1H2. There is a town near the coast where you will try and get aid...Awesomeo and Mustache Guy, you're on that! The last two missions are of much importance! Neon...You will infiltrate the Assassin Order. Bloop and No Hope, you will go after the "Banker".

Everyone- Yes Sir!

Everyone dismisses and starts to get ready.

Golden- What will you do Lee?

Lee- I'm your general and i'm heading to the nearest town to get recruits.

Golden-Sounds good!

Green's POV

At Green's Palace her Captains are lined up for missions.

Green- Alright... I have a mission for two of you! Kaleion, I am sending you to a fort held by our forces in the south, there have been "mysterious disappearances" in the area, I'm sending you to investigate. Mr.Quality...I'm sending you to deal with a...Problem in the North. I can't say all the details but you will get them later, I'm also sending the new guy with you...Maxbear.

The two captains salute and walk off. Two people walk in along with Gustav

Green- Good, you two are here.

???- Hello.

???- Hello, Green.

Green- Pipas and Flog, hello.

The man sits down and the woman stays standing.

Green- I am offering a bounty for information and the heads of Elite Rebel Captains.

Pipas- My game, information is something hard to get...For me...It isn't.

Green- Good...I'll set the bounty soon. Flog, I need you to hunt down Rebels.

Flog- Yes, Empress.

Green- Good girl, I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

The two leave and Gustav stays

Gustav- My Empress...

Green- Gustav, I want you to lead the armies wherever there is a rebel occupation.

Gustav- Yes my Empress...What should we set the bounty at?

Imperial Choice

[Low, We can get them ourselves]

[Normal amount, don't waste too much]

[Large, Let's find them and fast]

• [Large, Let's find them and fast]

There's too many of them, we need to lower their ranks before they cause havoc, a small spark can set a fire. A strong enough force must put it out before it becomes a nuisance.

The War Begins 1-8 Golden's POV Lee walks Golden to the Captain's Barracks. Inside are new soldiers and old ones. Lee- These are yo

• Good logic.

[Large, Let's find them and fast] There's too many of them, we need to lower their ranks before they cause havoc, a small spark can set a fire. A strong enough force must put it out before it becomes a nuisance.

• So you have any predictions for your character?

What episode do you think he will die in, if at all?

What do you think his "Task" is?

Normal amount.

• Normal amount.

The War Begins 1-8 Golden's POV Lee walks Golden to the Captain's Barracks. Inside are new soldiers and old ones. Lee- These are yo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.