Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• One day...One day...

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I want to attempt an assassination on Kawaiiness

• I'm intrigued.

Alt text

I have plans for you.

• However you will not be introduced quickly...you will be extremely important.

I'm intrigued.

• Very well. Sounds good to me :)

However you will not be introduced quickly...you will be extremely important.

• More parts will be out tomorrow

• aw yiss

More parts will be out tomorrow

• Holy shit Ranging has the most important job next to me.

Very well. Sounds good to me

• Prologue Chapter 1-2

Golden decided to head to the poor district. Under Green's rule many citizens had suffered and become homeless. A small disease had spread through the poor district recently where many people died from black spots on their face and in their mouth. Green had sent very little aid to these people finding them worthless to her since they pay no tax...It's lucky she hasn't purged them yet.

Golden- I could help out at the poor district...

Golden goes to the poor district, upon arriving he wasn't shocked to see bonfires full of dead bodies, places being robbed, and people dying and begging for money. Golden looks around for a person to help when all of a sudden a man runs past in a robe and snatches his pouch of money.

Golden- HEY!

???- Bad luck, friend!

The man jumps and parkours up a building. His skills are amazing...yet Golden isn't happy since he lost his money. Golden notices a man limping towards a small cot under a wooden hut. Golden walks over to help

Golden- Hello, do you require medical services?

???-Yeah...

Golden pulls out a small sack which has medical supplies and sits down next to the man. Golden starts trying to fix his leg

Golden- So what's your name?

???- Viva-La-Lee...You can call me Lee.

Golden- Nice to meet you Lee.

Lee- Who are you? You had royal attire on but I doubt that Empress would send aid.

Golden- I am her royal advisor, she doesn't know i'm here.

Lee- Do you agree with her?

Golden- I think she's a tyrant.

Lee-...Are you almost done with my leg?

Golden- Almost...

Golden finishes wrapping his leg then gets up, Lee gets up next to Golden

Lee- I have something to show then... Do you want to follow me?

Choice

[Yes, follow Lee]

[No, Go home]

• [No, Go home]

Prologue Chapter 1-2 Golden decided to head to the poor district. Under Green's rule many citizens had suffered and become homeless. A sm

• You don't trust Lee?

supersagig posted: »

[No, Go home]

• 3 reasons

1. I am sure that Golden has to sleep
    2. I dont want to choose the obvious option
    3. Just meet him

You don't trust Lee?

• Alright, good reasons.

supersagig posted: »

3 reasons * I am sure that Golden has to sleep * I dont want to choose the obvious option * Just meet him

• No, go home.

Prologue Chapter 1-2 Golden decided to head to the poor district. Under Green's rule many citizens had suffered and become homeless. A sm

• [Yes, follow Lee]

• [Yes, follow Lee]

• [Yes, follow Lee]

Lets hope this doesn't bite us in the ass. :P

• [Yes, follow Lee]

• It's the prologue...What could go wrong?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Yes, follow Lee] Lets hope this doesn't bite us in the ass. :P

• A lot could go wrong. :>

It's the prologue...What could go wrong?

• :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

A lot could go wrong. :>

• Even though it is an oppression. My leadership is great, so diseases would be fought off easily, and homeless people would be taken care of B] SkrubPaladin, you got it all wrong :P

• [Yes, follow Lee]

• Don't worry...You'll get your own parts in the Prologue and main story just as most people will.

Green613 posted: »

Even though it is an oppression. My leadership is great, so diseases would be fought off easily, and homeless people would be taken care of B] SkrubPaladin, you got it all wrong :P

• There is even a backstory for your rule...and let me say....it is quite ruthless.

Green613 posted: »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE KAWAII MASTER STRIKES

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE KAWAII MASTER STRIKES

Don't worry...You'll get your own parts in the Prologue and main story just as most people will.

• [No, Go home] (I don't want my enemy to be saint >_>)

In any case I'm kinda hoping to be extremely joyfully evil now... I mean if I'm going to be one of the bad guys we may as well go all the way, but I'm a polite bad guy...

• [No, Go home]

STRANGER DANGER

• Middle class

Weapons: machete

Sex: Male

Appearance: green eyes, brown hair, 5'5'' . always wears jeans and an old faded jacket.

Back story: he's been through hell and back in his short life. He could never hold a friendship because he was afraid to get attached to people. When he was only 8 years old he almost died to chrones disease, but he came back. He doesn't fear much and isn't afraid to do the job. His motto: Do it right or just fuck off.

• BTW, that is a 99℅ accurate description of me.

mr.quality posted: »

Middle class Weapons: machete Sex: Male Age: fifteen Appearance: green eyes, brown hair, 5'5'' . always wears jeans and an old f

• What's your side?

BTW, that is a 99℅ accurate description of me.

• Voting closed

[Yes, follow Lee]

• Prologue 1-3

Golden decided to follow Lee, what could be the problem? The Poor district is well known for muggings and murders, a man like Golden is a prime target for his high prestige. What Golden didn't know is that this choice lead to the Rebellion.

Golden- Yeah...I'll go.

Lee- Glad I didn't have to use more...extreme...measures. Follow me.

Golden followed Lee through the dark alleyways of the Poor district and to a broken fountain

Lee- This is it.

Golden- A fountain?

Lee- Yes...

Lee opens a small panel on the wall next to it and pulls a lever that opens the fountain. Beyond that is a long deep stairwell of which Lee starts to walk down and Golden follows. At the bottom is a door and beyond that door is a room where there is a map of the kingdom and plans for a Rebellion.

Lee- Welcome...To the Conspiracy.

Golden- Thanks?

Golden looks around to find two others, one of which looks familiar.

???- Look at who it is...

Golden- I'll have my money back now.

???- You're pretty lucky.

The man gives the money back and then Lee walks to the table to start introductions

Lee- These are Awesomeo and CreepingCakes.

Golden- So Awesomeo...You're a part time thief?

Awesomeo- Sometimes...

Golden- And I haven't met you Creeping...

Creeping- Well...I stay down here a lot.

Lee- So...We want to kill your Empress.

Golden- With only 3 people that will be hard.

Lee- Well...We have two others who aren't here.

Golden- Five is hardly an army.

Lee-...We will have an army...And you will help us once you hear the story of how Green became Empress...

End of Chapter

(Next chapter is coming in a few hours and will be a backstory chapter to the Prologue)

• Finally, I have arrived.

Prologue 1-3 Golden decided to follow Lee, what could be the problem? The Poor district is well known for muggings and murders, a man lik

• Oh, sorry I thought I put it on there. I've noticed that the rebels have a lot of people so regretfully, I must join the others. I seriously don't want to though.

What's your side?

• You can pick what you want, Green does need some Imperials.

Oh, sorry I thought I put it on there. I've noticed that the rebels have a lot of people so regretfully, I must join the others. I seriously don't want to though.

• Yeah, I'll go with imperials.

You can pick what you want, Green does need some Imperials.

• @Green613

You got another one!

Good luck.

Yeah, I'll go with imperials.

• I have a felling that the imperials are just going to be slaughtered. Poor me, drug into the imperial lifestyle against my will the murdered by my comrades, the rebels.

@Green613 You got another one! Good luck.

• Not really....

I have a felling that the imperials are just going to be slaughtered. Poor me, drug into the imperial lifestyle against my will the murdered by my comrades, the rebels.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.