Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• edited November 2015

I think it is best to remove that comic detail lines from the clothes to stick with the art style the GoT models are in.

AGentlman posted: »

Uh oh I-I think I may have posted these already but fuck it. EDIT: I'm hoping to do more of these, that are actually pose-able... P.s. these are actually meant for mods in games/artwork I can make with them

• edited November 2015

I was actually going to add lines to their faces so they are more like walking dead guys :P I might make 2 versions with that though.

I think it is best to remove that comic detail lines from the clothes to stick with the art style the GoT models are in.

• I guess i'm just used to the art style not having any comic lines. But hey, I ain't the boss of you.

Do as you like with them ^3^

AGentlman posted: »

I was actually going to add lines to their faces so they are more like walking dead guys :P I might make 2 versions with that though.

• Yeah its just I wanted to see what they would look like in the Walking Dead world, but that doesn't mean I can't try no lines either. I might have to go that route if lines on their faces/hands don't work :D

I guess i'm just used to the art style not having any comic lines. But hey, I ain't the boss of you. Do as you like with them ^3^

• Lolz

Brodester08 posted: »

Danaerys looks like a newly born Soccer Mom.

• edited November 2015

My Profile pic is now fanart. So uh... yeah. Totally didn't stay up all night making this model.. heheheheh....

• "Faster, Asher, Faster!"

"I'm going as fast as I can, Talia."

• Awww... that's adorable! :3

"Faster, Asher, Faster!" "I'm going as fast as I can, Talia."

• Thanks! :D

It feels weird drawing Asher without a beard. This should be around the time before he left for Essos, so he's 15 and Talia's 9 (somewhere around that).

AgentZ46 posted: »

Awww... that's adorable!

• Somebody make a House Forrester version of this!

• Quick drawing of Beskha! Or as I like to call her Bae-skha ;D Also featuring my favourite assassin.

enter image description here

• This is so funny, I'm literally on the verge of tears right now.

• edited November 2015

What, no Mirgryn fanart?

• Seriously, this is almost too adorable. I wish there was more fanart of the Forresters as children. Or even with Gregor to guess the sort of relationship they had.

Thanks! It feels weird drawing Asher without a beard. This should be around the time before he left for Essos, so he's 15 and Talia's 9 (somewhere around that).

• edited November 2015

I wish there was more fanart of the Forresters in general. I wish this thread was more active :(

Seriously, this is almost too adorable. I wish there was more fanart of the Forresters as children. Or even with Gregor to guess the sort of relationship they had.

• Too soon, dude... :/

Harian96 posted: »

What, no Mirgryn fanart?

• Yep, I made this during the wait foe episode 2. It was my prediction what was going to happen. :D

• It was actually, few days after the Episode 1.

Why wasn't this made sooner? This is awesome!

• edited November 2015

Good job then, very good

Pipas posted: »

It was actually, few days after the Episode 1.

• Not mine

Source

What, no Mirgryn fanart?

• Don't remind me ;__;

I swear to god, if Morgryn doesn't die in Season 2, I'm gonna kill myself </3

What, no Mirgryn fanart?

• (?) Wolfenus is too precious to die

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Don't remind me ;__; I swear to god, if Morgryn doesn't die in Season 2, I'm gonna kill myself </3

• enter image description here

(?) Wolfenus is too precious to die

• Poor Mira... :( I like this fanart though.

Not mine Source

• edited November 2015

Dude, please don't say shit like that. If you're joking, well that's just not funny.

Don't remind me ;__; I swear to god, if Morgryn doesn't die in Season 2, I'm gonna kill myself </3

• Yeah... I think what I said is a little bit too far... ;p

Dude, please don't say shit like that. If you're joking, well that's just not funny.

• too precious

Yeah... I think what I said is a little bit too far... ;p

• I don't meant to be a salty, salt pork pie with a side of salt, I'm just really not into comments/jokes like that.

Yeah... I think what I said is a little bit too far... ;p

• I literally have no words right now xD

too precious

• edited November 2015

I found out this fanart is based on a fanfiction where Mira is forced to marry Morgryn. It even goes into Mira and Asher's relatilnship, which I loved. It's called The Merchant's Mistress of Ironwood

Not mine Source

• edited November 2015

Awww I really wish Telltale delve more into Asher and Mira's relationship. They're exact opposites, but they seem really close. I still remember that coin Asher sent her ;(

I found out this fanart is based on a fanfiction where Mira is forced to marry Morgryn. It even goes into Mira and Asher's relatilnship, which I loved. It's called The Merchant's Mistress of Ironwood

• One thing they have in common (at least in how I play them) their not bound by a code of honor like the rest of the Forresters. They'd do whatever it takes to protect their family.

Awww I really wish Telltale delve more into Asher and Mira's relationship. They're exact opposites, but they seem really close. I still remember that coin Asher sent her ;(

• This is from Alex Jordan's (Asher's VA) Twitter

I thought it was cute that he took the time to draw this

It looks pretty badass too

• So, Asher drew himself. Awesome :D

This is from Alex Jordan's (Asher's VA) Twitter I thought it was cute that he took the time to draw this It looks pretty badass too

• Yup, Asher drew Asher :3

So, Asher drew himself. Awesome

• Dat face though T_T So beautiful <3

This is from Alex Jordan's (Asher's VA) Twitter I thought it was cute that he took the time to draw this It looks pretty badass too

• edited November 2015

"I want your ass on a leash in bed with me."

So beautiful...

Dat face though T_T So beautiful

• "I want your ass on a leash in bed with me."

enter image description here

"I want your ass on a leash in bed with me." So beautiful...

• YES OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT GIF IN FOREVER!!!! XD

"I want your ass on a leash in bed with me."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.