Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• You can even see the pain in their eyes ;_;

i love it

How's dis?

• edited August 2015

too bad lemon trees don't grow in braavos. still amazing fanart <33

So, I was in a good mood and I decided to share some cute fanarts with Dany and Viserys c: Source Source Source Source

• Just keep trying! Also nice stick figure drawing xD

I wish I could draw like you... Maybe 1 day i'll get better...

• thx :)

SerMarve posted: »

Just keep trying! Also nice stick figure drawing xD

• Yeah, I also heard abut this theory.

George Martin actually gave a hint that it might be true.

too bad lemon trees don't grow in braavos. still amazing fanart <33

• I believe that when they were small, Viserys actually loved Dany. When you think about it, he has done a lot for her.

It's not so cute when you actually remember their real relationship

• this is so awesome xD I miss dolan, gooby and spudermun here.

How's dis?

• edited September 2015

I dunno if this counts... From Game of Thrones, only Finn is in it...

enter image description here

• Any reason why she's wearing no armour on her butt?

Visenya aka The Badass Queen. (sorry, darling, but I still prefer Rhaenys) Source

• I could make a dirty joke about Aegon and Visenya, but I'm not sure if it's neccessary here.

I think you should ask this question to the author of the fanart.

Flog61 posted: »

Any reason why she's wearing no armour on her butt?

• You don't need a reason when it's hot.

Flog61 posted: »

Any reason why she's wearing no armour on her butt?

• He kind of looks like DanzNewz

I'll name my first drawn, Worse Asher Ever, hope you dislike, lol.

• edited September 2015

A bit... He's bald and beardless now tho.

Brodester08 posted: »

He kind of looks like DanzNewz

• edited September 2015

The POVs for the first three books of ASOIAF, and their development as characters. It's really fascinating, actually!

Book One, A Game of Thrones: AGOT POVs

Book Two, A Clash of Kings: ACOK POVs

Book Three, A Storm of Swords: ASOS POVs

(I did not make these. Just passing on the awesome artwork. (: )

• edited September 2015

An amazing art of Daenerys.

Source

• I am a terrible artist. But this is my drawing of Rodrik. You can't see his face because you are looking at him from behind and I am not good at drawing faces.

• It's not terrible, don't say that, just keep practicing and you will be an amazing artist. :-)

I am a terrible artist. But this is my drawing of Rodrik. You can't see his face because you are looking at him from behind and I am not good at drawing faces.

• I thought that tree was bleeding for a minute :p jokes aside it's not terrible just keep trying and you'll eventually be as good as anyone else.

I am a terrible artist. But this is my drawing of Rodrik. You can't see his face because you are looking at him from behind and I am not good at drawing faces.

• It's better than what I did when I started drawing xD Keep practicing, you'll get better for sure!

• edited September 2015

You should start practicing in drawing faces! It's gonna be an advantage for you in the long run :)

• Lmao that's a big thing man! The Baratheons are pretty clueless when it comes to there kids. Even Roose and Ramsay have the same hair color, Shireen shoulda been at least light brown

I have to be honest a criticism of the show i've seen is that despite all this talk about hair colour and how baratheons always have dark haired children they made shireen blonde?

• Cool fan art!!!!

• Do they have one for the other books?

• No, because the next two books have nearly double the POV Characters, even though a lot of characters from that book (unlike the first three,) have only about two or three chapters, so there were just too many characters to fit it all into one picture I guess. :(

Do they have one for the other books?

• I'm an artist and the level of detail and realism makes this piece extremely beautiful hands down.

• Stayed up till 4am drawing this while watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air last night....I'm a little light headed. :(

This time I did draw Asher's grin and decided to take a shot at Rodrik as well. Didn't like how Rodrik turned out, but it is what it is.

• It's good, I like it ^-^

Stayed up till 4am drawing this while watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air last night....I'm a little light headed. This time I did

• It looks real great especially the fact you drew it by hand. Iron from Ice m'lord.

Stayed up till 4am drawing this while watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air last night....I'm a little light headed. This time I did

• I said this before, but I love your art style so much! I wish I could draw on paper like you, this looks so nice and clean. :3

I also love the tiny Croft yelling at Asher. x'D

• You're all too kind, thank you! ♥♥

SerMarve posted: »

I said this before, but I love your art style so much! I wish I could draw on paper like you, this looks so nice and clean. I also love the tiny Croft yelling at Asher. x'D

• It's great, I loved it!

But there's only one tiny thing... why does Beskha have no face? DD:

• Thank you! I didn't draw her face because it wasn't my main focus. It was honestly just a quick outline of her so I didn't even bother. Though I would like to do a full drawing of Beskha one day.

TheCatWolf posted: »

It's great, I loved it! But there's only one tiny thing... why does Beskha have no face? DD:

• Haha, no worries, I just had to point that out. xD

But you should do a full drawing of Beskha one day, she would look great with your art style. :D

Thank you! I didn't draw her face because it wasn't my main focus. It was honestly just a quick outline of her so I didn't even bother. Though I would like to do a full drawing of Beskha one day.

• edited April 2016

• Is that meant to be dead Asher!? ;(. It's good I like it. Who's hand is it on his cheek?

• I think Gwyn's.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Is that meant to be dead Asher!? ;(. It's good I like it. Who's hand is it on his cheek?

• edited April 2016

AgentZ46 posted: »

Is that meant to be dead Asher!? ;(. It's good I like it. Who's hand is it on his cheek?

• I just put my hand to my computer screen and started crying. This is very well-made! Please make more in the future if you can.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.