Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Looks so realistic. You did awesome job! :)

• enter image description here
    Decided to draw Asher

• Beautiful!

Decided to draw Asher

• Thanks! :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

Beautiful!

• Wow! Nice job! :D

Decided to draw Asher

That's awesome! :D

Decided to draw Asher

• http://i.imgur.com/04Lglh0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JTCSD75.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vNMT01v.jpg

I'll name my first drawn, Worse Asher Ever, hope you dislike, lol.

Looks like some paint filter you applied.

Decided to draw Asher

• edited August 2015

It's actually pretty cool and spot-on, except for one, rather noticeable flaw...

WHY ISN'T HE BLONDE!? ^_^

I'll name my first drawn, Worse Asher Ever, hope you dislike, lol.

• edited August 2015

Asher grin, anyone? Actually, this is more like his happy puppy face. (Yes, I know. I messed up on his shirt.)

enter image description here

• Wow, it looks very awesome! :D

Asher grin, anyone? Actually, this is more like his happy puppy face. (Yes, I know. I messed up on his shirt.)

• You have my thanks. :) <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Wow, it looks very awesome!

• edited August 2015

Not exactly a fan art. Just a poster i did two days ago.

Is the first time i do things like this

• Where's Ethan? :(

Not exactly a fan art. Just a poster i did two days ago. Is the first time i do things like this

• He's dead. I made this with the characters who survived until ep 5 (including determinant characters) and still are fighting for House Forrester.

Malcolm is not fighting for HF anymore, Ethan and Gregor are dead.

Where's Ethan?

• Visenya aka The Badass Queen.

(sorry, darling, but I still prefer Rhaenys)

Source

• Everyone marvel at its fantastic beauty!

• Not that impressive, but I made this:

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x473/parks180/daenerys.jpg

• I want to learn to draw like this, not super realistic or something like you see in all these so-called tutorials.

But how do I do it? I get really frustrated while drawing because I don't even manage to draw a oval correctly. I really want to learn how to draw, but maybe I'm just not made for it.

Great pic, though ^^ sorry for whining here, may I ask how you learned to draw?

• First off, thank you for the compliment. <3 Secondly, I know how you feel. Drawing something like this probably took me about an hour or so... I had a hard time drawing the face shape and his hair and that's usually where I have troubles with when working with the face.

I don't think I'm in any position to be giving anyone advice relating to art because I find myself to be quite an amateur, but I will say this...Please please don't tell yourself that you're not made for drawing. You just gotta keep practicing and try to find a style you're most comfortable with, and maybe you can even come up with your own. Also, know that you don't have to stick to one certain style all the time. It's good to experiment and work with different styles as well. I tend to go after a more cartoonish/disney inspired look in some of my drawings. I realized after some time that as much as I love the look of a semi-realistic drawing style, it just wasn't for me.

As to how I do it, I pray...A LOT. XD That and I look up a lot of references and tutorials. (And let me tell you there's nothing wrong with that, you gotta start somewhere right?) What I usually do is I would dedicate an entire page as to what I wanna improve on. So for example, I have a page in my sketchbook where it's nothing but drawings of different types of hairstyles for both men and women.

To be honest, I rarely ever draw at all...I wish I was more dedicated to it, but I'm not the type of person who would always be sketching something new every night after coming home from work to unwind and relax like I know most people do. For me I need to really find the motivation and that usually appears when I come across a really awesome art work I saw somewhere on the internet.

I want to learn to draw like this, not super realistic or something like you see in all these so-called tutorials. But how do I do it? I

• For the fact that you don't draw very often it sure looks impressive :)

And thanks for taking your time with the answer, I'll definitley keep on trying.

Now I also see what your style reminded me of...Disney! So thanks again haha, that's were I will search for inspiration aswell.

First off, thank you for the compliment. Secondly, I know how you feel. Drawing something like this probably took me about an hour or so...

• Wow. That looks awesome! :D

Not that impressive, but I made this:

• Thank you~

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Wow. That looks awesome!

• So, I was in a good mood and I decided to share some cute fanarts with Dany and Viserys c:

Source

Source

Source

Source

• Nice nice.

FetchWalker posted: »

Well, I am in a GoT mood, so what can I say....expect more? Arya and Nymeria

• edited August 2015

I tried.
    I tried.

• Beautiful!

SerMarve posted: »

I tried.

• Thank you! :)

Beautiful!

• It's not so cute when you actually remember their real relationship :/

So, I was in a good mood and I decided to share some cute fanarts with Dany and Viserys c: Source Source Source Source

• Y cant I draw so good like these ppl? :(

• That's what I ask myself when I look at the other people's drawings on this thread... So much talent, man.

Y cant I draw so good like these ppl?

• Your art style is so cool! Also, is that a grumpy looking Rodrik next to him? XD

• edited August 2015

Drawing goals right here. Seriously though, hoooly shit dude. I love this so much! :D

JonGon posted: »

I'll start with a drawing I did of Robb Stark.

• edited August 2015

Jaime + Cersei < Vyseris + Daenarys <3<3<3

Just kidding , your drawings are awesome man ! ;)

It's not so cute when you actually remember their real relationship

• Thank you! And yes it is...or at least it's suppose to be. HAHAHA

Your art style is so cool! Also, is that a grumpy looking Rodrik next to him? XD

• tru sibling love right there <3 <3 <3

alikir34 posted: »

Jaime + Cersei < Vyseris + Daenarys <3<3 Just kidding , your drawings are awesome man !

• I wish I could draw like you... Maybe 1 day i'll get better...

That's what I ask myself when I look at the other people's drawings on this thread... So much talent, man.

• Tell me about it. I can barely draw a stickman.

Y cant I draw so good like these ppl?

• How's dis?

TheCatWolf posted: »

Tell me about it. I can barely draw a stickman.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.