Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• They are his kids, it's just odd that they have red hair over brown which is a dominant from what I'm told hair-wise.

LoseMyHome posted: »

That's what I figured. I thought the above comment suggested that Bran, Rickon, Robb and Sansa weren't Ned's kids, which I don't think was ever the case.

• edited June 2015

Oh ok, sorry I took your first comment seriously :P

My mom has blonde hair and my dad has brown hair and my sister still managed to be a red-head. True, though, it's not dominant, but at least some of their kids look like Ned, unlike Robert's suspiciously blonde kids. Plus it seemed Baratheon hair traits were particularly dominant.

Barthanax posted: »

They are his kids, it's just odd that they have red hair over brown which is a dominant from what I'm told hair-wise.

• There was literally a book that had the entire Baratheon bloodline. All dark of hair. Does a bunch of blonde kids not seem weird to you Robert? Like your bastards even have brown hair but your ''own'' children are blonde? How drunk were you?

LoseMyHome posted: »

Oh ok, sorry I took your first comment seriously :P My mom has blonde hair and my dad has brown hair and my sister still managed to be a

• It is also meantioned in episode one of the game that Talia was trained by Royland o fight "Properly"

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't see how, Talia is definitely more of a girly girl than Arya is learning to fight isn't going to change that.

• Alt text I thought i could post my little mira drawing here : > i have more sketches, but i need to scan them..

• Alt text

I'll get better, I promise.

• Who took a shit on Gared's head?

• Yes more pls

0nryo posted: »

I thought i could post my little mira drawing here : > i have more sketches, but i need to scan them..

• Finn... they had a 2 girls 1 cup scene but Gared forgot to wash off...

Who took a shit on Gared's head?

• Please send me only the kinky ones.

• I have to be honest a criticism of the show i've seen is that despite all this talk about hair colour and how baratheons always have dark haired children they made shireen blonde?

Barthanax posted: »

There was literally a book that had the entire Baratheon bloodline. All dark of hair. Does a bunch of blonde kids not seem weird to you Robert? Like your bastards even have brown hair but your ''own'' children are blonde? How drunk were you?

• And another one! Rickon and his wolf, Shaggydog. I might upload some others on another day :3 Alt text
    Its a bit messy, but its only a small sketch from my book

• IT's gonna be needing a flayed man and some towers lolololo.

Source

• I love it, Shaggydog was always my favorite of the direwolves.

And another one! Rickon and his wolf, Shaggydog. I might upload some others on another day Its a bit messy, but its only a small sketch from my book

• same here !

I love it, Shaggydog was always my favorite of the direwolves.

• Jeez,man. 5/10

• Damn you're good !!!;D

JakeSt123 posted: »

Follow up to those sketches I posted earlier:

• Oh, that looks really awesome! I always loved Rickon and Shaggydog. I hope these guys come back and kick Boltons' ass.

And another one! Rickon and his wolf, Shaggydog. I might upload some others on another day Its a bit messy, but its only a small sketch from my book

• best plot twist, hehe : D

Oh, that looks really awesome! I always loved Rickon and Shaggydog. I hope these guys come back and kick Boltons' ass.

• Alt text
    tfw you meet your brother's betrothed's dad.

• Holy shit, these are awesome, Can't wait to see the rest to be honest.

• so I assume Talia spared the famous actor's life?

• edited June 2015

Yeah. It would've been a choice for the player to decide but I personally would have let him live. If the player picked [Kill Him] Royland would have slit his throat. However, even if they did let him live Royland still beats him up - not sure if it's visible but the guy's right eye is a lot more bloody than in the previous picture.

so I assume Talia spared the famous actor's life?

• He's a rather large fellow. Another great pic I love it! you're amazing.

• I based him off of Lady Forrester's description that he's "no coward" - presumably meaning he'll fight back if he has to, so I made him big and bulky. I also tried to give him an aura of intelligence as I view his decision to marry Elaena to Gryff as being a tactical one to avoid bringing ruin on his house.

AgentZ46 posted: »

He's a rather large fellow. Another great pic I love it! you're amazing.

• edited June 2015

This follows my last post. Lord Glenmore brings Talia, Royland and their prisoner to Glenmore keep, where the remaining Glenmores are waiting; Lady Syrena Glenmore, firstborn son & castellan Namond Glenmore, and thirdborn daughter Kyra Glenmore.
    Alt text

• That Luke on the side tho

This follows my last post. Lord Glenmore brings Talia, Royland and their prisoner to Glenmore keep, where the remaining Glenmores are waiting; Lady Syrena Glenmore, firstborn son & castellan Namond Glenmore, and thirdborn daughter Kyra Glenmore.

• I had to sneak in at least one cameo XD

That Luke on the side tho

• Man... the Glenmores are so cool! Another great pic.

• How do you do those awsome pictures?

I had to sneak in at least one cameo XD

• If I'm not mistaken, Jake does these in 3DS Max.

Nolonius posted: »

How do you do those awsome pictures?

• Thanks for the information XD

If I'm not mistaken, Jake does these in 3DS Max.

• You would be correct. After all, I think it was you who told me how to import the models?

If I'm not mistaken, Jake does these in 3DS Max.

• I don't remember...

Maybe it was someone else :P

You would be correct. After all, I think it was you who told me how to import the models?

• It was a long time ago, I think you linked me to the script at least. Might've been Infernokun or DF who told me about some of the other stuff.

I don't remember... Maybe it was someone else :P

• Following my last image, Talia reunites with her old friend, Lyarra Glenmore, who would often visit Ironrath alongside Elaena. They haven't seen each other for at least two years. It was actually Peggyoung on tumblr who came up with the idea of these two being friends.
    Alt text
    Kinda depressing how underused this thread is, eh?

• Awww... she looks so cute! It is a little disappointing that not that many people post here.

Following my last image, Talia reunites with her old friend, Lyarra Glenmore, who would often visit Ironrath alongside Elaena. They haven't

• That wall texture tho

Following my last image, Talia reunites with her old friend, Lyarra Glenmore, who would often visit Ironrath alongside Elaena. They haven't

• edited June 2015
  • Does Robb and Bran have red hair in the books?

Source

Sign in to comment in this discussion.