Game of Thrones Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Alt text

Finally got the lighting to work, but i think it's too bright for this scene.

• edited June 2015

I wouldn't.

This artwork is just too great to be ignored. But if they do, then they can...

Alt text

Cool! But would people just see her as a carbon copy of Arya?

• Just... hoping Talia will be playable in the inevitable second season.

TTG pls.
    Alt text

• Cool! But would people just see her as a carbon copy of Arya?

JakeSt123 posted: »

Just... hoping Talia will be playable in the inevitable second season. TTG pls.

• I don't see how, Talia is definitely more of a girly girl than Arya is learning to fight isn't going to change that.

• I love it! I can definitely see Talia using a bow, who is the hooded man with the Sentinel bracer meant to be?

Just... hoping Talia will be playable in the inevitable second season. TTG pls.

• I though it might be but I wasn't sure

That's Ser Royland Degore.

• That's Ser Royland Degore.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love it! I can definitely see Talia using a bow, who is the hooded man with the Sentinel bracer meant to be?

• He lost an eye at some point (in the drawings), that might've thrown you off.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I though it might be but I wasn't sure

• edited June 2015

I've discussed the idea with some other people before and most come to the conclusion that Talia avoids murder and instead uses guerrilla tactics to starve the Whitehills out and things. I imagine her story as being a lot more stealthy and tactical (there'd be more emphasis on using her bow than swordplay) while Arya is a lot more outright with her killing (at least until she starts training as a faceless man IIRC).

Ultimately I think it'd depend on how her character is written rather than the setup/environment she's in. Then again, I've seen people already call her an Arya carbon copy purely because she's stubborn.

• Follow up to those sketches I posted earlier:
    Alt text

• That's so cool I love this hooded Ser Royland travelling with Talia.

• Very well done! It almost looks like it was made by Telltale.

Can you make another one, but with Arthur teaching Talia how to shoot an arrow?

Follow up to those sketches I posted earlier:

• edited June 2015

I'm working on another one as we speak, but I'll see what I can do.

Fun fact, actually; I very nearly put dialogue options in this 'screenshot' XD

Very well done! It almost looks like it was made by Telltale. Can you make another one, but with Arthur teaching Talia how to shoot an arrow?

• Did another one:
    Alt text

• But he did nothing wrong! he was an actor in an Oscar-awarding act of Ethan's Final Breath.

Did another one:

• I don't think Royland or Talia were pleased by it (though they didn't see it they probably heard about it somehow).

This would be a big choice (Kill Him or Spare Him) so he wouldn't have to die; Royland would explain why they should kill him while he begged for mercy so Talia would have two points of view on the situation - think of the Bolton Soldier in Iron From Ice.

But he did nothing wrong! he was an actor in an Oscar-awarding act of Ethan's Final Breath.

• Visenya's such a babe

I'll bump this thread with a glorious Aegon picture. Might as well make it my gravatar... Source (you can find portraits of all Targaryens there)

• Here's 2 I've done xD Just gotta do Rodrik and Gared..

Alt text

Alt text

• He wasn't convincing enough, Talia just wants to help his acting.

But he did nothing wrong! he was an actor in an Oscar-awarding act of Ethan's Final Breath.

• "What's my motivation?"

"Your motivation is that you don't want Ser Royland to slit your throat."

A_Great_Guy posted: »

He wasn't convincing enough, Talia just wants to help his acting.

• edited June 2015

Maybe Skallagrim will do an episode on it. If you don't know who that is and enjoy videos of an expert analyzing weapons' effectiveness, check him out on youtube. He does a lot of medieval weaponry videos.

Kinda weird design btw, not that I know much of swords but still.

• Very cool. Is Ser Royland's hood a reskinned version of Athena's?

Follow up to those sketches I posted earlier:

• Nice work! I love their poses

javoris767 posted: »

Here's 2 I've done xD Just gotta do Rodrik and Gared..

• Yeah, I've never really made custom clothing or anything as I've only been using the program since last September, so I rely on what TTG has already made. I'm thinking about looking into making custom stuff though, starting with weaponry.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Very cool. Is Ser Royland's hood a reskinned version of Athena's?

• Alt text

A cute Mira x Sera sketch! :)
    Source

• Asian Mira tho

Elrida posted: »

A cute Mira x Sera sketch! Source

• Asian Mira is hot

Asian Mira tho

• Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought that xD

Asian Mira is hot

• I actually have watched some of his videos, would be interesting to see his opinion on this design.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Maybe Skallagrim will do an episode on it. If you don't know who that is and enjoy videos of an expert analyzing weapons' effectiveness, check him out on youtube. He does a lot of medieval weaponry videos.

• Clem as a wildling

Alt text

• Hey, book lovers, look - a canon art!

Alt text

Source

• Most of them are either dead, dumb, or both now.

Hey, book lovers, look - a canon art! Source

• What gave you the desire to clarify that?

• Robert...Ned...HOW THE FUCK DID YOU NOT NOTICE YOUR WIVES ARE WHORES!? Seriously, only Robert, Ned, Arya and Jon have brown hair while the rest have either red or blonde. It kinda makes me wonder how oblivious to that they must've been.

• Well it might be "canon", but I can spot one error at least... If we go by the books I think Joff should be taller than Robb or Jon. ;D

• The majority of the stark kids just favour the Tully appearance. Nothing compared to the almighty cuckold the Lannisters created

LoseMyHome posted: »

Wait... I'm not a book reader but how is Caitlyn a whore?

• Wait... I'm not a book reader but how is Caitlyn a whore?

Barthanax posted: »

Robert...Ned...HOW THE FUCK DID YOU NOT NOTICE YOUR WIVES ARE WHORES!? Seriously, only Robert, Ned, Arya and Jon have brown hair while the rest have either red or blonde. It kinda makes me wonder how oblivious to that they must've been.

• edited June 2015

That's what I figured. I thought the above comment suggested that Bran, Rickon, Robb and Sansa weren't Ned's kids, which I don't think was ever the case.

The majority of the stark kids just favour the Tully appearance. Nothing compared to the almighty cuckold the Lannisters created

Sign in to comment in this discussion.