Pet Sematary: An Interactive Horror Event [COMPLETE]

Comments

• I am so hyped for all of these. Especially looking forward for Dark Souls and Game of Thrones :D

Thought you guys might want to check this out. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g-w5DV6m-erAbsianDFZPluQHnbNzWPOb1D2KStQOy8/edit?usp=sharing

• They sound great!!

The order that they are is the one they will be coming out?

This Is The Forum's End will be a comedy based on This Is The End, but with you regular forumers and such. That probably won't be the final

• Probably, but it might change sometime in the future.

supersagig posted: »

They sound great!! The order that they are is the one they will be coming out?

• This is the End? That movie was hilarious lol.

This Is The Forum's End will be a comedy based on This Is The End, but with you regular forumers and such. That probably won't be the final

• Yep , i saw it too XD

MasterStone posted: »

This is the End? That movie was hilarious lol.

• That's quite a few stories you have planned there XD

Thought you guys might want to check this out. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g-w5DV6m-erAbsianDFZPluQHnbNzWPOb1D2KStQOy8/edit?usp=sharing

• [Both of you come with me]

The spookiness levels are way off the charts right now...

[Go see Hope Cole] Ivan knew it was him. The filthy ghost boy was standing just outside, all covered in leaves and blood, that stupid gri

• Good god, the gore!

[Brendon, come with me. Jeff, stay here.]

[Go see Hope Cole] Ivan knew it was him. The filthy ghost boy was standing just outside, all covered in leaves and blood, that stupid gri

• [Brendon, come with me. Jeff, stay here.]

• [Brendon, come with me. Jeff, stay here.]

"Brendon, you're coming with me. Jeff, I want you to stay here." Ivan quickly said, and watched as Jeff nodded then rushed to the back of the house. Brendon himself took a short look at the cat carrier holding Noodlestrop, then rushed outside. Ivan himself began to follow Brendon, but was stopped as he felt a hand grab his sleeve. He spun around, to see Kristine glaring at him. "What?" He replied coldly, and Kristine took a step back. "What are you hiding Ivan?" She said, and the man was taken back. He didn't speak for a few seconds, but his tongue touched the roof of his mouth as he spoke again. "I'm not hiding anything." He squinted, peering past Kristine and at the cat carrier, where Noodlestrop lay huddled about. Kristine shook her head, and responded also. "You are. Like, what the fuck happened to the car engine? Explain that one, right? You don't seem determined to find it, you just straight up want to find a new car! You've been acting strange ever since we came to Ludlow!"

Ivan continued staring at the cat as Kristine droned on, and the cat stared down into his soul. Ivan Leighton...listen to me...you are not important...you will never escape Ludlow...never never never never never. Ivan's protector was gone. His previous rational thoughts of warnings, Don't go beyond there are druggies back there hey stop stop why won't you stop Ivan I don't see why acting strange Ludlow see-mah-taree Scott's dead now and you are too ha ha how about that did you hear about Smucky he was sure obediant huh? His thoughts continued, before finally his eyes began to move to Kristine. "Shut the fuck up!" He screamed, and Kristine immediately stopped talking. She swallowed, then shook her head and walked away. Ivan guiltily watched her walk away, immediately sorry.

I need you...

Need you...

To put through the shredder...

Oh babe! Don't leave me now!

What's wrong with you?

Fuck and run, that one.

Like a tombstone.

Follow the yellow brick road!

You're under arrest!

I knooooowwwww youuuuuuu!

Why are you running awaaaaayyyyyy?!

Ooooohhhh babe!

What's wrong with you?

There's nothing wrong with me.

Nothing?

Nothing.

You sure about that one Leighton?

Don't go beyond.

Fuck you Lenny Kravitz.

Are you dreaming of a white christmas?

Fucking cat!

Awwwww shit.

What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with me?

Why did I follow the road?

Take me home take me home take me home!

HE WAS OBEDIANT.

Must the show go on?

Ivan turned around and opened the door, and looked at Brendon, standing in the night, with a hammer in his hand. The toolbox beside of him was open, which he had taken from the car.

The show must go on.

Ivan and Brendon began to walk down the street, and Ivan looked over at the man. Brendon himself was feeling quite terrified. If those psychos were still out there, what would they do? Sure, he had grabbed a hammer in case it came down to a fight, but he wasn't sure be puny thing could do any damage? The killers had weapons, and they were obviously strong. They had killed so many people. It had to be they. There was no way one person could kill that many people in two weeks, right? He believed it, at least. But still, Ivan had been acting strange lately. And Brendon felt guilty. He hadn't been there for his friend, and he was starting to think that may have been the reason for his sudden change in personality. But still, perhaps the murderous psychopaths changed him. Brendon did not know. He just knew that Ivan wasn't doing so well, and he wanted to help him out now.

"Ivan?" Brendon asked, and when Ivan stayed silent, he rose his voice. "Ivan?" He repeated, this time more hostile and slightly louder. Ivan looked up, nodding his head. Brendon sighed with relief, then smiled. "I...do you remember that time in New Mexico? With the hotel?"

Ivan's expression did not change, but instead he simply nodded. He certainly remembered. With those Hindi girls and those expensive sheets. The sheets were such delightful things to ruin like that, he immediately thought and grinned. It was uncharacteristic of him, this grin. It was not one of happiness, or joy. It was of a pleasurable delight, an utter madness, and as it chilled Brendon's bones, the crooked smile faded.

A dense fog had now doused the area, their vision being clouded instantly. It was eerie in it's appearance, which seemed so coincidental at the time. It was...strange, how it appeared. The change had been immediate, not gradual. Ivan seemed to be shaken up by it, as if he knew something was up. It wasn't like Brendon wasn't shaken up by it though. The fog was wrapping around them, and suddenly Brendon heard a light ticking sound.

Then a loud bang.

The bullet passed through the back of his neck. His Adam's Apple was instantly destroyed, unrecognizable in the burst of blood that exploded from his throat. Brendon's spinal cord shattered, as he fell to the ground, gurgling and crying. He had been paralyzed before he even hit the ground, but his jugular was pouring out. He had no chance of survival as it appeared, and he lazily looked at Ivan before he finally died. Ivan screamed, then climbed down in a futile attempt to save Brendon's life. He clasped his hand around his neck, but Brendon's eyes were already glazed over. The shot had been from a powerful gun...possibly a shotgun with a slug. All of the vitals in his neck had been immediately taken out. There was no coming back. Ivan wasn't even sure if a Pet Se-mah-taree could fix Brendon. Ivan turned away from his friend, his hand soaked in blood. The man stood up, then looked into the fog from where the shot had come from. His first thought was for the killer, likely Martin, to shoot him next. It was definite. Ivan would have been happy for it to happen. But a bullet never came.

Stop.

Stop right now.

You know what you're doing, don't you?

You do, right Ivan?

My friend is dead.

Are you?

Maybe I am.

Is Jeff dead?

Is he?

I don't know.

Is Kristine?

Why don't you just turn around?

Ivan turned around, his mind in spring. The fog had cleared away, revealing a pathway ahead of him.

It was distinctly yellow, and lines were engraved along giving it a glimmering appearance.

You going to follow it or what, Ivan?

Ivan picked up Brendon's hammer, and he began to walk down the yellow brick road.

Ivan returned to the real world soon enough, as he finally approached the car dealership. The first car was missing it's engine. So was the second. And then the third. Four. Five. Six seven eight why won't you appreciate me Ivan? Ivan peered down at the empty carcasses, and rage filled him. His friend had died on this trip...Ivan had nearly died...for fucking nothing?! "There's no fucking car in this fucking dealership?! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" He released his rage, insanity brimming in him. Martin was going to die a fucking second time, the son of a bitch and when I catch him I'm going to make sure he rots in-

Ivan was thrown off guard as the car in front of him immediately lit up. A shotgun was resting on the hood, and the smiling man named Martin Hart was resting in the driver's seat. He had a Luger pistol pointed outside, directly at Ivan's head. It was silent except for the hum of the engine, which in itself was a background noise to Ivan. He stayed still, as Martin opened his mouth. "How'd your little drug trip go?" The man asked, his tongue poking out in a mock expression. He sucked it back in, and his unblinking eyes stared back at Ivan. "You're nothing to me, Ivan. Just a simple pawn. You think you're special? Something, right? But you are not. And I am a God." He hissed out as his eyes began to illuminate with fire, and his throat chortled and squealed. The Luger fired, ripping the top of Ivan's ear off and sending him feeling into a pickup truck.

Ivan wake up

Oh honey please

You want some fries with that?

It tastes soooooo gooood.

I know you're still in there.

Ivan wake up.

They're all dead, they're all dead.

Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

You blew it all up!

SHAAARRROOOOONNNN!

Oh, a wise guy ehhh?

I repeat, I see them...

Their coming from the walls man!

So, this is what your bedroom looks like.

Ivan, wake up.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a flying fuck.

Yooooooooooooo!

Eh? What was that sonny?

Fuck'em and leave'em.

I hate you!

*Are-e-ess-pee-e-see-tee, that's what it means to me, all I'm asking is for a little respect when you come home!

Is that an alarm clock?

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Ivan's eyes jolted awake, as he stared at himself. He couldn't hear anything, that was for certain. Nothing but a thick ringing. He grabbed ahold of the car, and forced himself up. The ringing was persistent, but it was in the background. God, it was making his vision fuzzy. Did he have a concussion? He didn't have a concussion, did he? Maybe this was just like a hangover, right? Right?

Ivan moved forward, looking down to see Martin's shotgun lying on the ground. The fucker didn't even care enough to keep it with him. It had been on the hood of his car, after all. Ivan crouched down, his head still pounding and his ears still ringing, then picked the gun up. He was surprised by the weight of it; it was damn heavy. But he knew where Martin was going, and Ivan wasn't going to accept that. Kristine was not going to die. She was not.

Ivan's adrenaline began pumping, as he continued steadily down the street.

He reached the house before long, and looked at the dark place. All the lights were off, and Martin was not here. But Ivan was sure he had been here.

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned it's back on him...

Ivan cocked the shotgun, and walked towards the open door of the house.

It's two AM.

Ivan walked into the darkness of the house, and looked around.

It's two AM, the fear is gone.

I'm sitting here waiting, the gun still warm.

Ivan stepped up to the couch, where a figure lay in a mess.

Maybe my connection is tired of taking chances...

It was Jeff, cut open and dismembered by something. Not someone. Something. He jabbed back at the sound of a creaking step, but saw nothing.

There's a storm on the loose, sirens in my head...

I'm wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead...

Ivan found himself peering at the next object of interest, Noodlestrop's cat carrier that was overturned and empty.

I cannot decode...

But he didn't notice the looming figure with an axe behind him.

My whole life spins into a frenzy!

END OF PART 2

SONG FADES INTO CREDITS

• 2spooky4me

Awesome Chapter!!

[Brendon, come with me. Jeff, stay here.] "Brendon, you're coming with me. Jeff, I want you to stay here." Ivan quickly said, and watched

• Holy Shit, the gore!

[Brendon, come with me. Jeff, stay here.] "Brendon, you're coming with me. Jeff, I want you to stay here." Ivan quickly said, and watched

• Amazing!

This is scary. D:

• As this story comes to a close, I've already prepared for the next.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/91597/60-000-000-world-war-2-interactive-story-character-submissions-open?new=1

If you enjoy my writing style (which, to be fair, is completely different in most of my stories) then I suggest checking this out. Keep in mind I won't be writing for it for a while, this is just for preparation.

• Alright guys...since this is the last Episode/Part of Pet Sematary, I'm going to attempt to take it all out in one big run. However, I don't have many choices for this part, and therefore it will likely be only two parts long. I could just do away with the choice and make it into one big master post, but I'd like to know you guys' opinions.

[One big master post!]

[Two parts!]

• [Two parts!]

I always love choices

Alright guys...since this is the last Episode/Part of Pet Sematary, I'm going to attempt to take it all out in one big run. However, I don't

• [Two parts!]

It's your choice in the end, but choices are pretty dandy. :3

Alright guys...since this is the last Episode/Part of Pet Sematary, I'm going to attempt to take it all out in one big run. However, I don't

• Two parts seem longer.

• [Two parts!]

• [Two parts!]

• 38 Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39 “Take away the stone,” he said. “But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man, “by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days.” 40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?” 41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.” 43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen,and a cloth around his face. John 11:38 - 44

PART 3

WENDIGO

Mary don’t fear the reaper. - Blue Oyster Cult

Ding dong the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch! Ding dong the wicked witch is dead! - The Munchkins

Jesus wept. - John 11:35

Ivan Leighton was dead. He was sure of it. He felt numb, he felt cold, and he was sure his face was blue. Dead. That’s you, baby. Deeeaaaddd. There was only one notion that he was not about to fly up to Heaven, harp in hand and a little bright halo hovering over his head.

A single bead of sweat creeped along the corner of his face, lining his jaw and finally resting on his chin. The sweat dropped, hitting his shoe as the hustle and bustle of the room continued. Up above him, a banner hung from the tight rafters in the fellowship halls ceiling. Written in red paint on it read Leighton Family Reunion. Ivan stood leaned back in the corner, glancing across the room for anybody that he recognized. Uncles, aunts, cousins, the like. A lot of people who he didn’t even know existed. Ivan was a bit annoyed with the ordeal, but he had felt obligated to come. He missed his family somewhat, but he did not long to spend hours of his time with them. Most of the Leightons were rude, crude, disgusting animals. But nostalgia had creeped in on him, and taken his breath away.

Ivan’s pocket began to ring suddenly, a droll, quiet savior to this hellhole. He quickly slipped through the front door and outside, admiring the forest before him, then taking the Motorola from his pocket. Ivan brought it up to his ears, and answered. “Hello?” He asked. The voice on the other end was female, and instantly he wanted to go deaf. “Hi Amanda.” He droned on, as the girl continued to yell. “I’m in Wisconsin.”

“Yes, Wisconsin.”

“I didn’t leave you.”

“I mean, yeah, I kind of did.”

“I had to go to this reunion.”

“If I had told you, you wouldn’t have let me come.”

“No, you wouldn’t have.”

“No, Amanda. We had nothing going on.”

“We had sex one fucking time!”

“Yeah, it was last night, so what?”

“I’m done talking.”

“No. I’m done talking. Goodbye.”

Ivan hung the phone up, setting it in his pocket, before leaning up against the wall with his head in his hands.

“HIIIII-YAAAAAAHHHHH!” The scream of Arild Sundby echoed through Ivan’s brain, as the Fight or Flight response kicked in. He chose flight. Ivan tumbled over as the axe swung by him, embedding itself into the couch. Ivan’s knee slammed into the cat carrier, sending the gun flying to the floor and Ivan tumbling over. It was too dark to see, it was too dark to see anything. Ivan couldn’t breath, oh no he couldn’t breath. Ivan gasped out a breath of air as he heard the sudden scream of Arild again, before backing up as he heard the axe thunk into the floorboards.

“IIIIVVVAAAANNNN! COOOMMEEE OOONNNNNN!” The man sang as the 25-year old below him fumbled around for the gun. Ivan rested his hands on the cold barrel, pulling it over to himself and grasping for the trigger. He found his way up before his vision suddenly went blurry and his head strained, causing him to stumble over. Ivan heard Arild finally freeing the axe from it’s place, and heavy footsteps headed towards him. He instinctively threw up the gun, a yelp emitting from Arild and the gun’s barrel ramming his face. Ivan quickly cocked the shotgun, before a wild “YROWL” screamed at him and his legs went into strikes of pain. Ivan screamed, Noodlestrop digging his claws into the back of Ivan’s legs. He threw the cat off and flung his foot into it’s head, sending it into the TV screen, The television shattered, the cat yelling and screaming. “COME HEEEERRREEE!” Arild yelled again, having finally gotten up and now running at Ivan.

Ivan pulled the trigger, the room lighting up just long enough for Ivan to see Arild’s face gleamed with blood and the axe spinning out of his hands. Arild screamed, crying out in pain and agony, before creeping off deeper into the house. Ivan cringed in pain, heading for the kitchen and reaching into the cabinet. Ivan fumbled around, unable to see and unable to hear from the current ringing residing in his ears. Finally, his hand grasped what he was looking for; the kerosene lamp. He turned the knob quickly, the area around him lighting up quickly. He looked over to where Noodlestrop lay by the shattered TV. He was dead, a glass shard poking through the cat’s stomach. Ivan nearly felt sorrow, but reminded himself that the cat had been dead a long time ago. He had killed something else. Something entirely different. “Good riddance.” Ivan spoke out loud, then set the lamp on the kitchen counter and began to fumble through more of the cabinets. He pulled out the My First Aid Kit Jr. and quickly went to work on his ear. The pain hurt, and his vision went blurry at times. But in less than a minute, a bandage was wrapped around the left side of his head.

Ivan suddenly vomited into the sink, puke flying on to the faucet. He didn’t exactly know why he did it. But he certainly had thrown up. He turned around, the lamp in hand, and followed the trail of blood to the stairs. He walked up, nearly falling into unconsciousness and stumbling down the stairs. Instead, Ivan kept on going, finally seeing the attic door open, the small ladder stretched out at the very top of the stairs. Arild was on it, limp and dying, one hand grasped ahold of the second rung. His right hand was torn to shreds. There was only the index finger still on it, and even it was holding on for dear life. The hand was hanging limply to his side, bloody and full of holes. The right side of Arild’s face was the same. The eye was permanently closed shut, and red streaks were inside of it. His ear was completely gone, and part of his cheek was missing, revealing teeth and bone under it. Arild was going to die.

[Kill Arild.]

[Let him suffer.]

• [Kill Arild.]

I guess he has more important stuff to do than simple vengeance, no matter how deserved it would be.

38 Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39 “Take away the stone,” he said.

• [KILL Arid]

38 Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39 “Take away the stone,” he said.

• [Kill Arild.]

• [Kill Arild.]

Awesome Chapter!!!

• [Kill Arild.]

• [Kill Arild]

• [Kill Arild]

Ivan rose the shotgun, his eyes staring straight at Arild's mutilated body. The click of the gun popped through his mind, as Ivan's finger pressed further on the trigger. Arild stopped, staring at Ivan for a second, before looking down at his feet and slumping over. The gun fired, a spread of bullets splitting Arild's head and sending bits of brain and blood on to the wall. Ivan blinked, the barrel of the shotgun smoking. He dropped it to the floor, staring at the now empty gun. It was useless to him now. A double barrel, but no more shells had been given to Ivan. And he was sure he didn't own any shotgun shells. The sudden thought that he really wished he had bought that pistol a while back occurred to him. It was originally for the idea to kill Noodlestrop, but now it was over and done. He didn't need a gun to kill the cat.

Martin was a different story.

Ivan grabbed hold of the railing on the stairs and began to slowly make his way down to the bottom floor. His vision blurred again, and he grasped ahold of the railing as his feet fell from under him. He felt his foot catch the rungs, tripping him and sending him crashing to the floor. Ivan let out a yelp, his eyes tearing up from the pain. His sight returned, and he stared up at the ceiling. Dumbass. He rolled over on to his stomach, pushing himself up, his head still pounding. Ivan grabbed his knee as he nearly stumbled over again, the bone popping and sending an audible crack through the soundwaves. "F-fuck." Ivan whimpered, then limped over to the table where the kerosene lamp sat.

He felt delirious, if he was completely honest with himself. Was he crazy? He probably was, he supposed. He had just ended up stabbing his cat to death and shooting one of his previous friends. Oh surprise. You were the murderer the whole time! The thought struck him humorously at first, until his heart sank as he truly thought about it. Was he crazy? The question of the hour, the elephant in the room, all that. Right place, wrong time.

Ivan picked up the lantern, and turned around and stepped out the door. He took two looks, left, right, then left again, and began to head on down. The light shone out, illuminating the bits of gravel that covered the street. It was oddly normal, as if this were a normal street and a perfectly fantastic night. It was strange to see absolutely nothing out here. At least some police or somebody would be out here, right? Where were they? It was like Ludlow had just straight up disappeared from all existence. What other explanation did he have? Ivan kept on limping down the street, the pet se-mah-ta-ree silently waiting for him.

Outside of town, people WERE forgetting about Ludlow. As soon as someone left the town, something just sort of happened where they got memories of Disney World instead of vicious murder. All the missing and dead persons there? They never had existed, had they? No, never. Phyllis Dunmore decided this, driving straight away from Ludlow. Disney World in Orlando, Florida had been a lot of fun. Rides, coasters, and a shit ton of food. Phyllis laughed, eagerly headed away from the town with no name.

PET SEMATARY

The sign hung high above, perched up in the vines and decaying railing, sat the sign. Ivan squirmed, feeling a chill go down his spine. This place was an evil, evil place. And he never should have come here. If Ivan hadn't been here, he wouldn't be chasing his girlfriend off into the woods. Brendan wouldn't be dead. Jeff wouldn't be dead. Arild wouldn't be dead, which may or may not have been a good thing. But fuck it. Ivan was headed out, and he was going to kill that fucker. He stepped over SMUCKY, then kicked POLYNESIA’s headboard over as well. Gen. Patton, OUR!, GOOD!, DOG! was the next to go, sinking into the mud below. Ivan walked up to the deadfall, reached out a hand, and pulled himself up. His foot landed on the wood and he pushed again, finally climbing over the deadly amount of toppled trees and onward into the forest.

Ivan trudged along, his feet daintily touching the soft forest floor. Mud embedded around his sneakers, and Ivan peered ahead. A bright, bright light shone ahead, illuminating the forest. Emergency vehicles, right? Ivan hissed as a branch slapped into his arm and he tumbled over, dropping the kerosene lamp. It stayed alight, and Ivan quickly gained his composure again and picked it up.

Somewhere...over, the rainbow…

The soft serenade of music came to Ivan’s eardrums, and he rocked back and forth, soothed. He knew who it was. He knew what it was. But he couldn’t help himself. The music sounded so good, and it was coming from the forest. Ivan stepped forward one more time, as his vision grew fuzzy and a sudden migraine came upon him.

Blue, birds, fly…

“Ivan!”

And the dreams that you dreamed of…

“Ivan, please!”

Dreams really do come true, ooh oooh!

Ivan woke with a startle, a muddy and dirty face in front of him. Arms were around his shoulders, shaking him and scaring him. “What...what…” The man said, seeing Kristine covered in mud and suddenly thankful. “Oh thank God, oh thank God oh thank God.” Kristine pulled Ivan into a hug, as she looked over the bandage that covered his face. “What happened to you?” She asked worriedly, shifting the hair from her eyes behind her ear. “My...my ear...con...con…”

“We need to go.” Kristine interrupted, pulling Ivan upwards. “No! No! I’m going to kill Martin!”

“Stop it Ivan! We need to go!”

“I’m going after Martin! Don’t stop me! Get back to the house, I’ll be there in a little bit.”

Kristine watched as Ivan grabbed his kerosene lamp and ran off, biting her lip and frowning. “Dammit.” She swore, looking back into the woods and backing off into the darkness, humming Judy Garland’s song as she left.

Ivan continued to trek across the forest, finally having found himself in Little God Swamp. Crickets chirped, mosquitoes hovered about, and Ivan’s kerosene lamp was beginning to dim. “Don’t...come on...fuck you….fuck you…” The lamp in response quickly shut off and left Ivan in a perpetual darkness. “Fuck!” Ivan whispered aloud, grabbing the kerosene lamp’s trigger and trying to heat it up again to a no go. It was unusually getting cold for this hot April night, and something was sending chills down Ivan’s bones. He could hear footsteps behind him.

Ivan crouched down and walked over to a tree, the crickets having stopped chirping and the mosquitoes having stopped buzzing. Ivan stood still, the lamp suddenly growing a light. He could see something out there, walking around and creeping. He could just make out large, white, pale animalistic feet. They were disgusting naked, no hair on either one. The kerosene lamp began to illuminated further, revealing a large silhouette in front of Ivan. It was far off it seemed, but the creature was staring right at him.

The wendigo.

Close your eyes!

Ivan closed his eyes, holding onto the lamp as it went out again. No sight, no smell, only the distant sound of footsteps. Inhumane walking, creaking, and a whispered voice that was completely unintelligible were all that Ivan heard. He curled into a ball, biting into his own hand and drawing blood. Oh God make it stop make it stop make it stop

The sensation stopped as the wendigo left just as quickly as it had came. Ivan stood still, making sure it wasn’t still there, then finally stood up and looked at his bleeding hand. The kerosene lamp came back on, and Ivan picked it up. He could hear footsteps again.

Ivan crept on, making no more stops on his way.

The Micmac Burial Ground sat before him. Ivan looked over it carefully, eyeing the stone steps and the grass where Noodlestrop’s and Martin’s bodies had once been dragged along. Ivan put his foot on the first step, and began the droll climb up. He could hear scratching up above him. Ivan walked up, leaning up against the wall of the Burial Ground, listening. Just a soft and steady scratching. He finally reached the top step and walked out into the graves, looking at the silhouette standing over them. Martin Hart stood grinning at Ivan.

“HOW’S YOUR HEAD FEEL?” He asked, screeching it almost. Something was different about Martin, about the dead Martin. This was not Martin anymore. The monster knew he was done for. he knew it. “WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS IVAN? IN HELL?!” The disgusting creature laughed and howled and Ivan ran up to it. The creature screeched, pulling a pistol from it’s side and firing. It missed, then fired again and missed as Ivan came slamming into it. “NOOOO! STOP IT! STOP IIITTTT!” The monster squealed, as Ivan kicked it’s leg and sent it recoiling back.

“JUST DIE! JUST DIIIEEEEEEE!” The demon gave one last scream as Ivan threw the kerosene lamp into it’s skull, setting ti on fire and stumbling back towards the edge of the Micmac Burial ground. It threw it’s hands up in the air and fell off of the mountain, screaming all the way down. Soon, the monster was nothing but a fiery heap of glass and broken bones, no longer alive.

Ivan fell to the ground and cherished it, feeling the cold dirt on his skin. He looked at the graves around him, seeing one that was newly dug up, a shovel beside it.

EPILOGUE

Ivan Leighton, whose family had disowned him just five years before, for running away with some girl he dumped at a Holiday Inn mere months later, and had then been forced to come scrambling back for money, then made to get a job and was shamefully forced to live with his parents and younger brother under angry eye, for two long years, had finally freed himself from their grasps after working up enough money for a scholarship and a house. Ivan Leighton, who had never truly known a loving family, was also never to know one.

His eyes were a blotchy red, and Ivan could feel them slowly closing, slowly closing, slowly…

“Ivan!” A female voice startled him awake as he looked over at Kristine. She was really starting to smell bad what with all the muck covering her. She smiled, then pointed over at the Holiday Inn before them from the driver’s seat. She had offered to drive, but hadn’t done too good a job, nearly wrecking three times and almost getting them run over by a red and silver Orinco truck just earlier. Ivan would have thought it funny to get killed by one of those. He laughed and nodded. “I’ll go get us a room, hon’.” Kristine said, then stood up and walked out the door. Huh. She never had called him “hon” before.

Ivan carefully watched her stepping inside, and noticed something was off. Her leg was shaking slightly. It moved strangely, staggering about and such. It’s nothing. It’s nothing. Right, Ivan?

Ivan looked down at his hand, which was shaking.

END CREDITS:

Well, that’s it for now. I guess later on I’ll reveal all the easter eggs and hints throughout the series later on, and I’ll be opening a Q&A in about thirty minutes. Hope you guys liked it! Sorry if it was a bit anti-climactic though.

• O.O

Aweosome End!!!

[Kill Arild] Ivan rose the shotgun, his eyes staring straight at Arild's mutilated body. The click of the gun popped through his mind, as

• That was an awesome finale of a great story! Knowing the movie I saw the twist ending coming of course, but it was still extremely creepy. I enjoyed this story a lot :)

[Kill Arild] Ivan rose the shotgun, his eyes staring straight at Arild's mutilated body. The click of the gun popped through his mind, as

• What part is YOUR favourite?

So...yeah, this is the Q&A here. Any questions that you may have, I'll take right here!

• So...yeah, this is the Q&A here. Any questions that you may have, I'll take right here!

• Excellent looking forward to your other stories.

• Loved writing Part 1, definitely. I thought Part 2 wasn't really eerie anymore, but Part 1 was a blast.

What part is YOUR favourite?

• What are you more eager to write now?

PS: Do you need something special of a character in ww 2 story?

Loved writing Part 1, definitely. I thought Part 2 wasn't really eerie anymore, but Part 1 was a blast.

• I think I'm really excited for where The Walking Dead Humane and Borderlands will be going. With The Stand and 6,000,000 I'm highly restricted, but with these two? Can't wait to get to the good meat of the stories.

And no, don't need any special characters in 6,000,000 now.

What are you more eager to write now? PS: Do you need something special of a character in ww 2 story?

• Slow clap

This was easily the best forum story I've ever read, the writing and general paranoia in it made it more then just creepy, it's seriously scary at times. I need to get my character together for 60,000,000 :D

• Aw, thanks. Hadn't really expected that from this story. I feel all happy and proud now. :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Slow clap This was easily the best forum story I've ever read, the writing and general paranoia in it made it more then just creepy, it's seriously scary at times. I need to get my character together for 60,000,000

• :P

Aw, thanks. Hadn't really expected that from this story. I feel all happy and proud now. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.