Pet Sematary: An Interactive Horror Event [COMPLETE]

1235»

Comments

• My poor Martin...

Good ending though! :D

[Kill Arild] Ivan rose the shotgun, his eyes staring straight at Arild's mutilated body. The click of the gun popped through his mind, as

• i think you need god because who loves you is god and if you get a bible and a holy cross and holy water and keep praying everyday becuase in life god will never give up and you to you need to stand up and fight it until god put his hands in your shoulder because of fighting will never give up until it goes away you need to fight fight fight and fighting will never end of the holy angel but the divel the per evil haves to go away you need to drive to church ask a paster of your issue trust me he will help you because of gods love never fails you our love never fails everyday and night but we all need to keep going in one hand and you know that helps me everyday is to sing wordship songs holy sings and the truth is we all love god no matter what so step up and fight it who ever you are you just need to stand up right now!!

ALTERNATE DECISIONS [Can't, we still need to get unpacked.] Martin would leave, albeit a little annoyed, until Chris showed up after t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.