Would you have saved....

I was wondering if you would have left him to die with the money bomb or warn him about the money bomb?
Felix betrayed Fiona because of the money that why.

Comments

• I could not not tell him. :'(

• I shot him, because i was hoping he would drop the money. What happens when you tell him?

• What do you think happens? ;)

janitor posted: »

I shot him, because i was hoping he would drop the money. What happens when you tell him?

• He throws away the case,it blows up and he runs away.

janitor posted: »

I shot him, because i was hoping he would drop the money. What happens when you tell him?

• edited November 2014

I told him to choke on it. I try to leave no loose ends but TTG always ruins that.

• I warned him. I´m weak. :/

• edited November 2014

I just let him choke on it. Surprised that only 6% had done that lol (played it yesterday)

• Why I didn't I think of that? I'm going to have to start episode one all over again.

• So he died?

m0rla posted: »

I could not not tell him.

• I saved him but did draw my gun on him.

• Naah, I couldn't let him just die! He's family.

So he died?

• I shot him. Just because he said ''I know you're not gonna this Fiona'' xD

HE LEFT HER FOR DEAD AND STOLE THE MONEY SHE WORKED SUPER HARD TO GET. THAT IS NOT BEING FAMILY. THAT IS BEING AN ASSHOLE.

m0rla posted: »

Naah, I couldn't let him just die! He's family.

• I shot him, even though I really didn't wan't to. -_-

• edited November 2014

Haha, why the caps man? Chill. When Felix reacted how he reacted I just thought "Con artist stays Con artist.". But still... now I hope he has a bad concious. And... I am sure I am not the only one who made this decision. And I did it because I can, you got him killed because you can. And I don't care about that, do I? It's how the game is played. So ... ô_o
    eta: I will play again, with different choices next time, just to see what happens. I will be Assquezy.

That1Guy posted: »

... HE LEFT HER FOR DEAD AND STOLE THE MONEY SHE WORKED SUPER HARD TO GET. THAT IS NOT BEING FAMILY. THAT IS BEING AN ASSHOLE.

• I drew my gun and shot him without even really thinking about it. Probably a bad decision, considering he dies pretty easy if you just let him be greedy.

• I let him blow up, I can't stand greedy people

• My first playthrough: I shot him, and he still tries to open the case. Right before detonation, Fiona says "Choke on it."
    My second playthrough: I warned him and he threw the case and it blew up in mid-air.

• I warned him and he lived. If you shoot him, does he die?

• He still tries to open the case, so yes.

sprocket23 posted: »

I warned him and he lived. If you shoot him, does he die?

• I warned him. Used by bullet, so couldn't shoot him anyway. I figured maybe he'll pop up again later and do the RIGHT thing next time around. Wishful thinking lol.

• In my play through of inaction has an inevitable result. I wonder if I should change it...

• edited November 2014

i warmed him, what can i say? i'm a good guy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.