Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• edited June 2015

If you stay quiet when Cersei asks if you have a problem with not being at the wedding, she mentions Ilyn Payne...

At 17:10

Penis

• edited June 2015

lol!!! I was just lurking around the GOT wikia when I randomly stumled upon this wikia page made by some random dude:

Alt text

Wtf :D

• Bruh.

lol!!! I was just lurking around the GOT wikia when I randomly stumled upon this wikia page made by some random dude: Wtf

• I don't know if this is the same person who made this page but this is getting a bit weird now...

Alt text

• She only wanted to hug the horse....and the air...

Got another bug, Talia's model before Erik's judgement is crucified

• No harm done. :)

You are right... Sorry Pipas.

• Potato Jim was Cotter's lover until Jim caught him with potato Dave! That's why Jim is such an asshole to everyone! He even made sure that Cotter would get sent to the Wall for that! It's all connected!

lol!!! I was just lurking around the GOT wikia when I randomly stumled upon this wikia page made by some random dude: Wtf

• I think we should team up and create our own spinoff story of the Game of Thrones following the story of potato Jim and his companions and how he strugles to claim the Iron Sack... hmmmm... I think this could be the start of something great!!!???

Pipas posted: »

Potato Jim was Cotter's lover until Jim caught him with potato Dave! That's why Jim is such an asshole to everyone! He even made sure that Cotter would get sent to the Wall for that! It's all connected!

• OMG, it sounds like they're doing dirty things to the guard in the asher croft and beskha scene D:

GoT Episode 4 - Cut lines (this time no spoilers) It's possible that some of them were in the game and I just haven't noticed them.

• Turned into mashed potatoes?! Man, that must have been some intense love-making.

I don't know if this is the same person who made this page but this is getting a bit weird now...

• She's Mashing it.

Suzy222 posted: »

Turned into mashed potatoes?! Man, that must have been some intense love-making.

• Wow, I love the one from Malcolm. I hope he gets to say that to Dany next episode.

I thought they'd never mention it.

GoT Episode 4 - Cut lines (this time no spoilers) It's possible that some of them were in the game and I just haven't noticed them.

• No. Get out with your TV spoilers. I haven't seen season 5, and I barely escaped your spoiler. I can't tell it's going to be about an TV episode if it's spoilered, so I clicked it.

• Could be ice under the snow? since that's what happens when snow melts in the day and re-freezes at night right? (Glaciers! Yay!) and we know from the show that the ground outside castle black is decently flat.

Alt text

(Fun fact: People have also survived falling immense heights onto power lines, hay bales (SUPER lucky), water and this one russian guy survived falling 400 feet into some snow. but it messed him up pretty bad :( )

Dude people have survived falling from planes landing on snow. If the snow was deep enough and the ground wasn't completely straight his body should be just fine

• Does Cotter still save you in ep.4? Even if you're a complete douche to him

I noticed that most people (myself included) didnt snitch on Cotter about the knife... Whether you lie or tell the truth, in the beggining o

• yup... but Finn either covers for you or gives you up to Frostfinger depending on your relationship with him.

• Oh dear god, someday's I love the random stuff people on the internet post. I guess somebody liked Cotter enough to make that, good to see there is a fanbase for the guy.

She's Mashing it.

• Is there room for two under your tinfoil hat? PTSD Rodrik is best Rodrik

What if they Rodrik's dreams weren't memories of the Red Wedding, but rather he was actually a greenseer and the dream the future battle of the Whitehills and the Forresters?

• What if they Rodrik's dreams weren't memories of the Red Wedding, but rather he was actually a greenseer and the dream the future battle of the Whitehills and the Forresters?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Cotter's a good character.

Oh dear god, someday's I love the random stuff people on the internet post. I guess somebody liked Cotter enough to make that, good to see there is a fanbase for the guy.

• They both might die.

Cotter might die of his wound and Finn gets killed by the White Walker, or maybe by Cotter, after the White Walker resurrects him as a Wight.

With Sylvi being introduced I have a feeling she rather than Cotter is going to be the guide to the North Grove. Which probably means at the very least that Cotter will die.

AGentlman posted: »

Probably Cotter if Finn does not come along, and Finn dies if he does come along

• Sera Durwell... apparently the Durwells were renowned cattle thieves during the reign of the Targaryens.

• Damn right! I liked him the moment the first thing he said wasn't a threat.

dojo32161 posted: »

Cotter's a good character.

• Yep, I don't remember them ever being references as extinct, but I don't remember them being credited as still being around either. It's nice to see Telltale using lesser known Houses that do exist.

Sera Durwell... apparently the Durwells were renowned cattle thieves during the reign of the Targaryens.

• Ramsay uses the same knife to:

Kill Ethan

Alt text

Threaten Rodrik

Alt text

Fight Yara's crew

Alt text

• Oh dear... I didn't think of that. First off, should have guessed he was threatening the older brother with the same knife he killed the younger brother, and, yeah, he seems to really like that knife. Same knife he flays people with?

Clemenem posted: »

Ramsay uses the same knife to: Kill Ethan Threaten Rodrik Fight Yara's crew

• I think I heard an unused audio file from this episode, where Gwyn actually says that her mother died of childbirth. Might be imagining things though.

In Episode 4's Mira part, you can eavesdrop and hear one of the ransoms say 'spared no expense' a Jurassic Park reference, not sure if inten

• edited June 2015

Lord Forrester and Duncan Tuttle have the same voice actor....for those of you who don't know.

(I don't know if this was already mentioned)

• Because they have the same voice actor.

Lord Forrester and Duncan Tuttle have the same voice actor....for those of you who don't know. (I don't know if this was already mentioned)

• So that's why he trusts Duncan so much.

Who wouldn't trust a man who has the same voice actor as you?

Golthar posted: »

Because they have the same voice actor.

• edited June 2015

The Night King's brooch is shaped like a Crow's skull

Alt text

Alt text

• edited June 2015

When Mira sneaks into Tommen's Coronation Feast, Mira has the option of speaking to Lord Andros before Morgryn. If she does this, Andros will accuse her of working with Morgryn and of being friends with him. He'll tell Mira to give a message to Morgryn, threatening to do worse than driving him out of the Ironwood business if he doesn't stop bothering him. You can later mention this threat to Morgryn, where he'll sigh and explain all of the drama between them because Mira's been dragged into it already.

Also, after your first argument with Andros by talking to Lymann Lannister, Morgryn will say that everybody's talking about her/the fight. This, in my opinion, is really bad news for Mira if she was counting on Margaery not finding out that she attended the feast.

Question: Does anyone know what happens if Mira drinks the wine?

• Haha, I don't know why I found this so funny. I guess I just have a hard time picturing him bumping off Damian with a rock. I still think it would've been better if it had been a lump of coal =p.

I'd better make sure there are no rocks about, just in case Mira upsets him.

If you dont kill Damien then the coal kid still turns up and says he managed to kill him with a rock, hes also a little pissed you ran but apart from that its the same

• edited June 2015

I think I remember Mira just drinks wine. Nothing really special.

While Morgryn is happy about it, I agree, I don't think our fight with Andros is going to go unpunished.

quinnics posted: »

When Mira sneaks into Tommen's Coronation Feast, Mira has the option of speaking to Lord Andros before Morgryn. If she does this, Andros wil

• edited June 2015

Elaena’s beta model can be seen in the choices screen. The only difference is that her hair is... bigger?

I think I actually like the old version more.

Alt text

Current version for comparison:

Alt text

• I'm not sure, but the old model doesn't have the braids on the sides.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Elaena’s beta model can be seen in the choices screen. The only difference is that her hair is... bigger? I think I actually like the old version more. Current version for comparison:

• Bigby?

FishySticks posted: »

So that's why he trusts Duncan so much. Who wouldn't trust a man who has the same voice actor as you?

• After Rodrick is done with Gryff his words are always the same - "Confine the Whitehills to the cellars. No one gets in or out.". However, his voice changes, depending on how badly he has beaten Gryff. I think, there are three, or even four variants of this phrase. He is totally calm if he didn't touch Gryff or only punched him once, sounds more firm if he has beaten him three or four times, sounds really angry if he gave him all the hits he was able to give, and sounds very, very fierce if he has knocked him out in the end.

• I noticed that too I thought it was really awesome that they bothered to do that.

Krapinka posted: »

After Rodrick is done with Gryff his words are always the same - "Confine the Whitehills to the cellars. No one gets in or out.". However, h

Sign in to comment in this discussion.