Job's tweet about GoT episode 2

Alt text

Too early Job..

Credits for the pic go to @Green613.

Comments

• I had raised the possibility of them switching around TFTB and GOT EP2. Looks like this might be the case!

• This is going to fast and not in a good way, I don't like it.

• Believe me they won't rush it. They've been working on this for atleast 2 years now. Atleast I assume.

This is going to fast and not in a good way, I don't like it.

• Haha...2 years?

Keep assuming that buddy, it's being rushed.

Believe me they won't rush it. They've been working on this for atleast 2 years now. Atleast I assume.

• edited December 2014

Holy shit! Their already talking about Episode 2!?

Alt text

• edited December 2014

Back in the olden days of Telltale Games they released an episode every 4-6 weeks.

This is going to fast and not in a good way, I don't like it.

• Welcome to the new age, no point in staying the past buddy.

Back in the olden days of Telltale Games they released an episode every 4-6 weeks.

• I would rather have Tales first, let Games actually be worked on for a while.

Poogers555 posted: »

No Tales From Borderlands Ep 2 ? ;-;

• No Tales From Borderlands Ep 2 ? ;-;

• Yeah I can only see this being rushed and messy, I don't understand why they are doing this.

Poogers555 posted: »

I havent played Ttg Got because I never liked game of thrones. But maybe TellTale is making episodes faster and keeping the quality the same. (Probably not) ;3

• I havent played Ttg Got because I never liked game of thrones. But maybe TellTale is making episodes faster and keeping the quality the same. (Probably not) ;3

I would rather have Tales first, let Games actually be worked on for a while.

• Ok well a year anyways. It was announced at last years game awards show and they were most likely working on it before they announced it.

Haha...2 years? Keep assuming that buddy, it's being rushed.

• Yes let them rush tales >_>

I would rather have Tales first, let Games actually be worked on for a while.

• Doubt it, more like working out paper work for it.

This shit is being pushed out like it's a Telltale Call of Duty, Just because the story's basics are written doesn't mean all the technical issues are worked out.

Ok well a year anyways. It was announced at last years game awards show and they were most likely working on it before they announced it.

• Tales have had longer for it to be worked on, use logic here buddy.

Release date earlier= longer time to work.

Yes let them rush tales >_>

• TTG should be working on third episode now. That'd mean the second is ready and waiting for January. No more delays or rushed episodes.

• If you're going to tell someone to use logic then use some yourself first. They aren't working on 4 games anymore so that should double the development process. Gearbox also provided them with shit loads of assets so Tales should be less of a hassle to make.

Regarding how long GoT has been in development then i can tell you that i found traces of the Thrones.exe in the TWDS2 engine when ep3 came out.

Please understand how gamedev works before talking down on someone or you'll look like a fool like that kid who talked shit on Peter Dinklages voice acting.

Tales have had longer for it to be worked on, use logic here buddy. Release date earlier= longer time to work.

• I read an interview about this. The came up with the idea for a GOT game in dec 2012- then they were in early development for a year as they negotiated the rights with HBO, and they finally announced the game in dec 2013 and released it last week. So technically it has been 2 years in the making.

TWD season 1 on the other hand took 14 month to make after they gained the rights but with half the number of employees...

So It's not really being rushed either,

Haha...2 years? Keep assuming that buddy, it's being rushed.

• 2 months before TWDS2 came out they said they were working on episode 2 already. At this rate they're probably working on ep4, who knows.

Omid's cat posted: »

TTG should be working on third episode now. That'd mean the second is ready and waiting for January. No more delays or rushed episodes.

• Aren't you being the pleasant as always.

They never worked on four games at once so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about there and I said that Tales will have a longer time to make and polish so read before you post.

Just because they found one possibly texture in the engine doesn't mean anything, I would also like proof of this as you could be lying. How about you try and stay out of stuff that doesn't involve you for once, as hard as that may be for you. Now get proof or don't post back but as I assume you will respond with some kind of insult to prove your dominance and try to make me upset but whatever.

This next episode will be rushed if it is released in January and have problems, this I can guarantee.

If you're going to tell someone to use logic then use some yourself first. They aren't working on 4 games anymore so that should double the

• edited December 2014

I was bored so I made a little map of where the main characters(The Forresters + Gared Tuttle) are, and mostly because new people to ASOIAF don't know where Yunkai is :P. It's pretty far so I'm wondering how Asher(We will most likely play as him) will get to Ironrath, but I assume a BOAT!

Alt text

• Too early? Lol. I would think people would be happy for some news.

• Oh we're definitely happy, but we need time to recover after that episode 1 ending :P

KCohere posted: »

Too early? Lol. I would think people would be happy for some news.

• More like, people are afraid to get hyped and then having to wait a month or two.

Anyway, it at least confirms we'll play as Asher, and probably that we'll meet Daenerys too ! But, there might be some sort of timeskip then ? I doubt you can go from Ironrath to Essos in a day or two... Unless what we will actually see is Asher's current life, BEFORE being made aware of all the shit that's happening to his family...

Can't wait, I trust TTG to deliver a great episode as always !

• Hopefully, I would love to see some Rodrik.

bloop posted: »

Lost Lords, huh? RodrickConfirmedForEpisode2

• edited December 2014

Lost Lords, huh?

RodrickConfirmedForEpisode2

• I wish I could...Do we know anyone?

@Green613

Can you make it?

bloop posted: »

We NEED Rodrick confirmed for Episode 2 gifs. Do you hear me? We need them...

• I envy your circles drawing skills :^)

Was it confirmed that Ryon was brought to Dreadfort ? I thought they'd keep him locked somewhere in Ironrath, under the watch of Ludd's son, Gryff and the rest of the Garrison, as he's supposed to be some sort of hostage.
    Man, if he is sent to the Bolton's place... I'm scared.

I was bored so I made a little map of where the main characters(The Forresters + Gared Tuttle) are, and mostly because new people to ASOIAF

• edited December 2014

Hopefully, I would love to see some Rodrik.

• I'm pretty sure that Lord Whitehill took him with him and Ramsay put the garrison there without Ryon...So Ryon might be at Dreadfort...Although I don't know what it is.

Byakuren posted: »

I envy your circles drawing skills :^) Was it confirmed that Ryon was brought to Dreadfort ? I thought they'd keep him locked somewhere i

• Dreadfort is the main city of House Bolton in the Books, this isn't good for poor little Ryon...

But it'll be better I guess, from a story-telling POV, it'd be kind of easy to kill off all the Soldiers and get him back, if he was really brought there then we might have to sneak into Dreadfort :D

That's not a mission where you'd want to be captured alive, that's for sure.

I'm pretty sure that Lord Whitehill took him with him and Ramsay put the garrison there without Ryon...So Ryon might be at Dreadfort...Although I don't know what it is.

• I can't tell if that's sarcasm but thanks I guess XD.

No it was not confirmed, but I just assumed that he was brought there, because Ramsay was kind of taking him, and he was probably going back to the Dreadfort. I don't think Ramsay trusts the Whitehill's enough to keep Ryon in prison, he was talking about how Ramsay himself would be taking hostages. So a bit inaccurate, but I'm just making a hypothesis.

I envy your circles drawing skills :^) Was it confirmed that Ryon was brought to Dreadfort ? I thought they'd keep him locked somewhere i

• Thanks for the information, if anything I would like an upper hand before making decisions in this game.

So he might've been taken to the main city of the Bolton...Doesn't sound good for little Ryon...I don't think we will play as him sadly but it would be awesome if we could. Sneaking into the city sounds dangerous but I like it, so many possibilities that Telltale could go with this, excited to hear Telltale's Hopefully well thought out story and characters.

Thanks for the information friend!

Dreadfort is the main city of House Bolton in the Books, this isn't good for poor little Ryon... But it'll be better I guess, from a stor

• bloop posted: »

• Spam it everywhere. :P

Just joking but thanks Green!

Green613 posted: »

@GoldenPaladin

• Niiice.

Green613 posted: »

@GoldenPaladin

• Oh wait... It's called Lost Lords?

Howland Reed is finally going to show up? Or nah.

• Yeah I don't think so either, the purpose of his character seems more like a "Character you will educate" like S1 Clementine.

I trust TellTale, never been disappointed so far. Glad I could help :D

Thanks for the information, if anything I would like an upper hand before making decisions in this game. So he might've been taken to the

• I think your location for Ironrath is a bit off. It should be near Deepwood Motte iirc south of bear island.

I was bored so I made a little map of where the main characters(The Forresters + Gared Tuttle) are, and mostly because new people to ASOIAF

• It wasn't, hehe.

yeah, now that I think about it it would be pretty logical, if he really stayed in Ironrath, Royland and the Guards could very well take him back, I mean, 20 Soldiers ? Sure Ironrath's army is quite depleted but I expect them to have AT LEAST some 50+ guys.

We'll see :D

I can't tell if that's sarcasm but thanks I guess XD. No it was not confirmed, but I just assumed that he was brought there, because Rams

Sign in to comment in this discussion.