Job's tweet about GoT episode 2

13»

Comments

• I like it, I'm calling it that until we get a name for it :]

Duruial posted: »

Yeah, you probably have it right. Theoretically, they should be close to the Boltons, but they certainly don't have to be. Even in a real

• that does sound like me. Geez I'm dumb :P

They said that the events of the game will end right before the events of S5, maybe you got that confused?

• Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers

Reminds me of Tyrion's quote in Episode 1: "King's Landing is a nest of vipers to the uninitiated" or something like that.

Episode 2: The Lost Lords Episode 3: The Sword in the Darkness Episode 4: Sons of Winter Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers Episode 6: The Ice Dragon Those are the episodes' names

• Prior to Telltale's Walking Dead series, episodes for older Telltale series were released on a much quicker schedule with a new episode each month.

This might feel weird to newer fans who are used to longer waiting periods for episodes from the choice-based titles, but this might actually just be Telltale returning to a point where they can release quicker episodes again.

This kinda sucks. I want Telltale to perfect ep.2 to be as perfect as it can be so it gets the reviews it deserves/needs. Plus, sooner relea

• So...Episode 5 might be the moment for Purple Wedding?

Episode 2: The Lost Lords Episode 3: The Sword in the Darkness Episode 4: Sons of Winter Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers Episode 6: The Ice Dragon Those are the episodes' names

• Unless episode 6 has a huge time skip, probably not. TTG said that the game would start at the end of S3 and would end in the beginning of S5, so it's unlikely that the Purple Wedding happens that late into it.

So...Episode 5 might be the moment for Purple Wedding?

• i hope it will be released in the beginning of January max. The waiting for The Wold Among Us Episode 2 was just too traumatising

• Here's hoping they're making Episodes in advance now. Should shorten the wait and give them a headstart to improve choice impact.

• Looks like soon is coming sooner than I expected.

• I think they may have given themselves a headstart. From what I remember the steam database had the beta for Iron From Ice being uploaded back in November or something. Maybe that's why TWDG and TWAU in particular had quite long radio-silence times; because they were working on GOT and TFTBL during that time so the release schedule would be quicker for those series.

Prior to Telltale's Walking Dead series, episodes for older Telltale series were released on a much quicker schedule with a new episode each

• I felt intrigued by episode 6's title so i walked down to my bookstore and got me this. It got some mixed reviews because it's a children's book.

Alt text

"Discussed is whether the story is set in the same world as the A Song of Ice and Fire series. Some remarkable similarities between the worlds are illustrated, but also some differences. However, several publishers say that it is set in the same world."

Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers Reminds me of Tyrion's quote in Episode 1: "King's Landing is a nest of vipers to the uninitiated" or something like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.