Job's tweet about GoT episode 2

Comments

• I have but I have my trusts in Telltale, I will most likely love this episode.

I just feel with the speed it's coming out that it's being rushed and that Tales should come out first but I have hopes no matter when it's being released.

I love having conversations with pleasant people about this like you or Green. Nice talking with you.

Byakuren posted: »

Yeah I don't think so either, the purpose of his character seems more like a "Character you will educate" like S1 Clementine. I trust TellTale, never been disappointed so far. Glad I could help

• edited December 2014

Ramsay passed Ryon to Ludd (Lord Whitehill), and told him to take him as his ward and kill him if the Forresters give him any trouble. So, I would assume from that, Ryon is in the Whitehill's hold, as Ludd's ward for now.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm but thanks I guess XD. No it was not confirmed, but I just assumed that he was brought there, because Rams

• Well, this makes me happy. Waiting for TWD episode was true suffering, maybe this'll be better. Crossing my fingers.

• I'll take GOT before Tales!

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

@GoldenPaladin

• Aha I knew it.

jokerofish posted: »

I read an interview about this. The came up with the idea for a GOT game in dec 2012- then they were in early development for a year as they

• Thank you and the one time I agree with you xD.

If you're going to tell someone to use logic then use some yourself first. They aren't working on 4 games anymore so that should double the

• He got lucky. Real lucky. He'll come back with an even longer beard. Just you watch...

Green613 posted: »

@GoldenPaladin

• Jeez.. They made sure Asher stayed the fuck back xD

I was bored so I made a little map of where the main characters(The Forresters + Gared Tuttle) are, and mostly because new people to ASOIAF

• Lots of sailing and sea for Asher. I mean, goddamn...I wonder how long it will take Asher to get home.

I was bored so I made a little map of where the main characters(The Forresters + Gared Tuttle) are, and mostly because new people to ASOIAF

• This is totally true. But they were likely plotting out the choices and and working on their art style. Maybe they had a few assets. But full production hasn't been going on for 2 years.

I read an interview about this. The came up with the idea for a GOT game in dec 2012- then they were in early development for a year as they

• The Whitehills took Ryon as a ward, not the Boltons, he won't be at the Dreadfort. He'll be at whatever the Whitehills call their seat.

• It took one episode for Malcom and it will take 5 for Asher. :)

Lots of sailing and sea for Asher. I mean, goddamn...I wonder how long it will take Asher to get home.

• Ah sorry, I'll edit it.

StrawHuman posted: »

I think your location for Ironrath is a bit off. It should be near Deepwood Motte iirc south of bear island.

• Alright.

n00b_f00 posted: »

The Whitehills took Ryon as a ward, not the Boltons, he won't be at the Dreadfort. He'll be at whatever the Whitehills call their seat.

• I'm on it. What's the Whitehill's hold calld if you knew by any chance? I'll edit it but it would be good to know the name.

Duruial posted: »

Ramsay passed Ryon to Ludd (Lord Whitehill), and told him to take him as his ward and kill him if the Forresters give him any trouble. So, I would assume from that, Ryon is in the Whitehill's hold, as Ludd's ward for now.

• Well, here's my last comment on the subject, it's quite obvious i'm not needed or wanted here so I'll let you all over hype yourself and think that episode 4 is already being made. I like you, you are actually pleasant to talk to and that's why i'll respond to you about this...Sorry you only got 7 likes, you got to be mean to the other person like the other person that responded to get more. ;P

Two years in the making but not two years being made. The two years before Episode 1 came out was actually making plot points and characters, lining it up with the book story, getting voice actors, creating textures but not making the episodes like everyone likes to assume like CiA and James. The episodes really start getting made when they finish and release the last episode, this has maybe been worked on for the last month at most.

I see it being rushed, there is no reason for Telltale to update steam about the second episode and post on Twitter stuff about it a week after the last one. That is it being rushed, I have hopes for it but it won't have the same hype Telltale usually has (At least from me) with it coming out only a small amount after the last episode.

I leave you to your own, I will be taking my leave now, I'll let you all get overhyped.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I know this is your last comment but i would like to point out to you and others that sometimes Job and other staff members play a unfinished build of the game for testing with missing music, dialogue and other things so it might look like they are rushing things but there could still be a while before the final build is ready. The fact it has been uploaded to steam could be a easier way to distribute the builds or for further steam build testing.

Well, here's my last comment on the subject, it's quite obvious i'm not needed or wanted here so I'll let you all over hype yourself and thi

• One last reply since it's you Ozzy.

I know and that's why I'm saying people are overhyping this, yet people still have a need to get defensive.

OzzyUK posted: »

I know this is your last comment but i would like to point out to you and others that sometimes Job and other staff members play a unfinishe

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yeah, overhyping can sometimes be bad. I remeber earlier this year Job saying that he played A House Divided and everyone got hyped thinking that it would be released in a week or so but it ended up releasing about three weeks later.

I just wanted to point out the early builds to new people as playable games don't necessarily mean a imminent release.

One last reply since it's you Ozzy. I know and that's why I'm saying people are overhyping this, yet people still have a need to get defensive.

• I feel like you're the only one other than Green being reasonable here.

It's most likely a early build and them building the environment and stuff. People are getting super hyped and I was saying that if I comes out in January then it will be rushed, if It comes out in early February then I won't think it will be. People are getting too upset with me about saying that it's being overhyped and will be rushed if they release it a couple of weeks after release. Well what can you get in this community sometimes...

OzzyUK posted: »

Yeah, overhyping can sometimes be bad. I remeber earlier this year Job saying that he played A House Divided and everyone got hyped thinking

• TWD, TWAU, GoT, and TFTB were all in development at the same time.

Aren't you being the pleasant as always. They never worked on four games at once so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about the

• Different teams.

TWD, TWAU, GoT, and TFTB were all in development at the same time.

• No, they use the same team. TT needed more employees during TWD S2 it was on their Twitter.

Different teams.

• Sure...

Last comment because this is fucking stupid to argue about, people should just look at Ozzy's comments.

No, they use the same team. TT needed more employees during TWD S2 it was on their Twitter.

• Look who responded with a smartass comment...Not surprising.

Damn, their developers are so good that Telltale opened portals to parallel universes so that they could bring in 3-4 of the same people because I keep reading the same names on all credits for their different games.

• Damn, their developers are so good that Telltale opened portals to parallel universes so that they could bring in 3-4 of the same people because I keep reading the same names on all credits for their different games.

Different teams.

• edited December 2014

This kinda sucks. I want Telltale to perfect ep.2 to be as perfect as it can be so it gets the reviews it deserves/needs. Plus, sooner release date for ep.2 could lead to sooner release dates for the rest of the episodes and then S1 will end faster ;-;

Oh well, I'll still probably take it as soon as I can get it lmao. Mid-January possible release date instead of February?

• edited December 2014

******* I'm just crazy ignore me******

Ohh I see what you mean about rushing now. Sorry I didn't quite key in!

(just gonna delete that as not to start misinformation based on my own misunderstanding of... something??)

I feel like you're the only one other than Green being reasonable here. It's most likely a early build and them building the environment

• Thank you, at least you're respectful about it, I have no problems friend!

Never did hear about that deadline and in my opinion it's pretty stupid but to each his own. I am concerned at this game will be rushed and have plot problems like TWD S2 did...Although that one wasn't rushed. I love how the game is going so far and I don't want for people to have more stuff to complain about like everyone has been about choices doesn't matter.

It's okay, you are respectful about the who matter while other...Members of this very thread are not, surprising how much the community will upvote a disrespectful member just because they disagree or don't like my posts...Sad. However I feel like we've come to an understanding an I appreciate your calmness, take an upvote and I'll take my leave friend!

******* I'm just crazy ignore me****** Ohh I see what you mean about rushing now. Sorry I didn't quite key in! (just gonna delete that as not to start misinformation based on my own misunderstanding of... something??)

• They said even before they even released ep 1 that they would complete the game before season 5 of GOT aired- and GOT always begins airing early April.

They did?

******* I'm just crazy ignore me****** Ohh I see what you mean about rushing now. Sorry I didn't quite key in! (just gonna delete that as not to start misinformation based on my own misunderstanding of... something??)

• lol maybe I've gone crazy. I swear i thought they said that but now I can't find a source for that. I gave blood today just assume i've lost the ability to function.

They said even before they even released ep 1 that they would complete the game before season 5 of GOT aired- and GOT always begins airing early April. They did?

• I don't worry about releases until I see the trailer then by the next week it is usually out.

• I don't believe the name of their hold has been mentioned as of yet. Your location is probably pretty close, however, since they are Bannermen to the Boltons, so their lands should theoretically be somewhere from where their liege has oversight. Though, that is hardly a rule. Especially with the whole mess of some minor houses that were sworn right to the Starks swearing direct fealty to the Boltons.

So... yeah, short answer, no idea what the Whitehills call their place...

I'm on it. What's the Whitehill's hold calld if you knew by any chance? I'll edit it but it would be good to know the name.

• Ah okay, I assumed it was the place with hills beside the forest. I'm pretty sure the Forrester's, and Whitehill's are beside each other so it would make sense that Ironrath would be in the wolfswood south of Bear Island, and the Whitehill's a bit northeast where there are hills, they are a bit a ways from the Bolton's, but uh, yeah.

Duruial posted: »

I don't believe the name of their hold has been mentioned as of yet. Your location is probably pretty close, however, since they are Banner

• Thanks.

Episode 2: The Lost Lords Episode 3: The Sword in the Darkness Episode 4: Sons of Winter Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers Episode 6: The Ice Dragon Those are the episodes' names

• Episode 2: The Lost Lords

Episode 3: The Sword in the Darkness

Episode 4: Sons of Winter

Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers

Episode 6: The Ice Dragon

Those are the episodes' names

Oh wait... It's called Lost Lords? Howland Reed is finally going to show up? Or nah.

• They said that the events of the game will end right before the events of S5, maybe you got that confused?

lol maybe I've gone crazy. I swear i thought they said that but now I can't find a source for that. I gave blood today just assume i've lost the ability to function.

• Yeah, you probably have it right. Theoretically, they should be close to the Boltons, but they certainly don't have to be. Even in a real feudal society, there can be distances between a liege lord and lower lords lands. So, that would be a sensible place where you are putting them. Especially given the splitting of the forest by Ramasy. Still, no idea what their home is called.

I think we should name it. I vote for 'Hillden'

Ah okay, I assumed it was the place with hills beside the forest. I'm pretty sure the Forrester's, and Whitehill's are beside each other so

Sign in to comment in this discussion.