Forum Werewolf

Comments

• WAIT DID YOU JUST ADMIT? I'm so confused. But whatever, bloop and InGen are not important to me right now.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT IT ;_;

• Well, not in you house, let's say outside of your house...

You really think I would leave the body in my house? Think about it Raging, I might be paranoid but I'm definitely not stupid. I'm with the seer here!

• edited December 2014

"the seer"

He's part of the werewolves too isn't he? It's a conspiracy to find the real seer. :o

You really think I would leave the body in my house? Think about it Raging, I might be paranoid but I'm definitely not stupid. I'm with the seer here!

• I don't know!!!!! I don't fucking know! @LiquidChicagoTed seems suspicious....

Night supersagig walked back home after the trial, he was very disappointed there wasn't a hanging. He had plans to have tea with LiquidC

• Alt text

Enough is Enough! I have it with these motherfucking werewolves in this motherfucking town! I am the SEER. @bloop is the werewolf. Lynch him! Save us all!

• Thanks Salt. You're the only one I trust now.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I don't know!!!!! I don't fucking know! @LiquidChicagoTed seems suspicious....

• And who's the Seer? Have I missed something! STOP LEAVING ME OUT!!!!!

• NoHopeLeft posted: »

Night supersagig walked back home after the trial, he was very disappointed there wasn't a hanging. He had plans to have tea with LiquidC

• The seer is on the villagers side. ;P

"the seer" He's part of the werewolves too isn't he? It's a conspiracy to find the real seer.

• +1 trust point

bloop posted: »

@LiquidChicagoTed

• Wish I could say the same....I was so sure about Golden but now, I don't know anymore....... I don't trust anyone.... Sorry :/

Thanks Salt. You're the only one I trust now.

• Jesus, everyone must a liar then

Alt text

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NOW? INGEN CONFIRMED LYING? XD

• I meant InGen is maybe a werewolf pretending to be seer.

The seer is on the villagers side. ;P

• You sure about this Salt? Then enlighten me, how exactly am I suspicious? Because someone did a really cheap trick to frame me? Or because I try to save this town every day?

I don't know!!!!! I don't fucking know! @LiquidChicagoTed seems suspicious....

• I think it is @papai46 because he is the closest house to the murder and I dont think it was @LiquidChicagoTed

• edited December 2014

Full Note: I´m not the wolf , see @RagingBlades. [Gives fantasmagoric death stare]. I´m drinking a cop of cofee with @GoldenPaladin now. The suspect had something grey , i think it might me clothes. My suspects are @RagingBlades , @Poogers555 , @papai46 and @InGen_Nate_Kenny

Bye :P

• Or because I try to save this town every day?

Don't act like a white knight, No one here is perfect and obviously some people here HAVE to be lying..... You just seem.... Urban? (jk) but you seem just strange...

You sure about this Salt? Then enlighten me, how exactly am I suspicious? Because someone did a really cheap trick to frame me? Or because I try to save this town every day?

• edited December 2014

I don't think you're supposed to say what you are but ok. And ouch, looks like I'm your top suspect... That death stare almost killed me.

supersagig posted: »

Full Note: I´m not the wolf , see @RagingBlades. [Gives fantasmagoric death stare]. I´m drinking a cop of cofee with @GoldenPaladin now. The

• Talking from the death:

Guys , it wasn´t Liquid. Also i am pretty sure that @Saltlick123 wasn´t.

• You just seem.... Urban?

Oh... You're NOT saying what I think you're saying...

But hey, I'm not blaming you. Distrusting everyone here is a good step in the right direction. Hell, I was sure about bloop, but it could be anyone here. We might both be wrong...

Or because I try to save this town every day? Don't act like a white knight, No one here is perfect and obviously some people here HAVE to be lying..... You just seem.... Urban? (jk) but you seem just strange...

• Tobi can easily defend you thinking you're the seer but I'm probably overthinking this. Nobody else has claimed seer so you're probably right, it must be bloop....

Or maybe he's telling the truth? If I'm innocent, why would I announce I am the seer? I would be killed by the werewolves. I am putting my life on the line.

• I was SO SURE about Golden but now.... I just don't know....

You just seem.... Urban? Oh... You're NOT saying what I think you're saying... But hey, I'm not blaming you. Distrusting everyone

• Or maybe he's telling the truth?

If I'm innocent, why would I announce I am the seer? I would be killed by the werewolves. I am putting my life on the line.

I meant InGen is maybe a werewolf pretending to be seer.

• edited December 2014

You can't really do that anymore. ;P

Talking from the death: Guys , it wasn´t Liquid. Also i am pretty sure that @Saltlick123 wasn´t.

• You deserved!!!

The reasons are:

Raging: Being too soft and being suspicious of me

InGen: Pretending being the seer

Papai: Random suspicous

Poogers: Changing mind. First he agrees with Golden and then agrees with me. Strange

I don't think you're supposed to say what you are but ok. And ouch, looks like I'm your top suspect... That death stare almost killed me.

• edited December 2014

Me neither SaltBro, me neither. And I was very sure about Golden. At least his death was quicker than being torn apart by a wolf. You might be doing me a favour with that hanging :')

I was SO SURE about Golden but now.... I just don't know....

• I'm sorry but you can't do this anymore, you've been killed so you can no longer post you opinion on the game, sorry.

You deserved!!! The reasons are: Raging: Being too soft and being suspicious of me InGen: Pretending being the seer Papai: Random suspicous Poogers: Changing mind. First he agrees with Golden and then agrees with me. Strange

• Oh.... You're NOT doing what I think you're dong, I'm not that stupid.... I see right through you now you ignorant Vicente like piece of shit! And you know what happened to Vicente..... Dramatic ENOUGH!!!? XD

Me neither SaltBro, me neither. And I was very sure about Golden. At least his death was quicker than being torn apart by a wolf. You might be doing me a favour with that hanging :')

• So, you're implying I'm about to be shot in the back by my treacherous secretary/lover?

But no, I mean it like I say it. If Golden was innocent, I put an innocent man to death. For that I would deserve the wolves claws at my throat. I should be thankful for the furries for choosing the clean death for me.

Oh.... You're NOT doing what I think you're dong, I'm not that stupid.... I see right through you now you ignorant Vicente like piece of shit! And you know what happened to Vicente..... Dramatic ENOUGH!!!? XD

• So, you're implying I'm about to be shot in the back by my treacherous secretary/lover?

And who would that person happen to be Hmm Hmm....

The way you say it seems, Too ..... idk just seems off.... THIS ISN'T OVER!

So, you're implying I'm about to be shot in the back by my treacherous secretary/lover? But no, I mean it like I say it. If Golden was in

• K , but you should put that i was killed :P

I'm sorry but you can't do this anymore, you've been killed so you can no longer post you opinion on the game, sorry.

• Will do ;P

K , but you should put that i was killed :P

• Thought that the map needed a little update

Alt text

• It was @LiquidChicagoTed GODDAMMIT GUYS IT'S OBVIOUS.

• Is it obvious? Is it maybe a bit too obvious? Again, do you really think I would be that stupid and leave the body of supersagig at my house, when every other victim was attacked at their own house?

papai46 posted: »

It was @LiquidChicagoTed GODDAMMIT GUYS IT'S OBVIOUS.

• Sorry, time zones are a probable sometimes. And I'm only on for some time and when I go off(most of the time in a certain point), NoHopeLeft arrives when I'm gone. So I kinda have to choose who to protect beforehand. It's really difficult on my part.

I can't trust any of you guys except for Tobi but he hasn't been on a lot.....

• Why do I get the strangest feeling it was actually @Poogers555 the entire time?

• Doesn't matter, protect me i'm getting close to something!

Why do I get the strangest feeling it was actually @Poogers555 the entire time?

• Then why were you not inside?

Is it obvious? Is it maybe a bit too obvious? Again, do you really think I would be that stupid and leave the body of supersagig at my house, when every other victim was attacked at their own house?

• Thank you!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Thought that the map needed a little update

Sign in to comment in this discussion.