Comments

• Kewl :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Sure. ;P

• XD

That face... Your killing me Hope.

• GUILTY!

bloop has made his case, he claims he was at home watching TV, he also says the reason for his outburst at the hanging of Golden was because

• I say innocent!

bloop has made his case, he claims he was at home watching TV, he also says the reason for his outburst at the hanging of Golden was because

• Salty...It's time to choose...And choose wisely... >:3

Saltlick123 posted: »

Holy Shit............This is tough, Let me think, I was so sure about Golden so I don't know now...

• Aw Fucking Shit, I thought this ended XD, Okay part of me thinks I'm doing something wrong but after Golden, I don't know about anything anymore, I would rather see a guilty man go free than an innocent man hanged..... @Bloop owes me big time Innocent

Salty...It's time to choose...And choose wisely... >:3

• supersagig posted: »

@InGen_Nate_Kenny , @1506898 You should vote

• edited December 2014

@InGen_Nate_Kenny , @1506898

You should vote

• bloop has been voted innocent, everyone returns to there houses for the night.

• I'm desperately awaiting the next part xD

bloop has been voted innocent, everyone returns to there houses for the night.

• You just changed your vote? You got to be kidding me, right? We're so close to end this nightmare and now you all start getting second thought? Say your doubts to the wolf when he's ripping your throat out, because I'm afraid we're doomed unless we manage to end this tonight...

supersagig posted: »

[Guilty]

• I'll quickly make the next one xD

I'm desperately awaiting the next part xD

• soon

supersagig posted: »

When next part will arrive?

• When next part will arrive?

• And so this day ends... Maybe I sound paranoid here but this was the nail in our coffin. We failed to take out the obvious wolf and innocent man will pay the price for that weakness...

• edited December 2014

I still can't believe I'm alive.

• Awesome :)

I'll quickly make the next one xD

• Alt text

Me right now

And so this day ends... Maybe I sound paranoid here but this was the nail in our coffin. We failed to take out the obvious wolf and innocent man will pay the price for that weakness...

• Dangit, I couldn't get on to vote....

You all will regret not lynching @bloop. All of you in time...

• edited December 2014

Night

supersagig walked back home after the trial, he was very disappointed there wasn't a hanging. He had plans to have tea with LiquidChicageTed, he arrives Ted's home, he knocks on the door and waits for it to be answered. It waits for about two minutes, knocking on the door here and there. He gives up and starts walking away from the house, he looks to the left and sees a large figure, it was a werewolf. The wolf attacks him.

Day

The body of supersagig was found at LiquidChicageTed house, the town is having another meeting at the hanging tree. Choose someone to be nominated for the trial.

Also, after what Raging said...If you are killed you can leave a note, it can be anything. @supersagig, what is on the note they found on your body?

• Yeah, I feel the same way... You know what, if I don't make it through this night (and I have a seriously bad feeling tonight) try to end it for me, will ya? You and poogers seem to be among the few left who are capable of the hard decisions. Rest will let the wolves pass as innocent till it's all furry land here... If we want to survive this we have to stop acting like cattle and start acting like survivors should

Dangit, I couldn't get on to vote.... You all will regret not lynching @bloop. All of you in time...

• Me neither. You were about to be lynched twice. I know you're innocent bloop. We have to go for other people now.

bloop posted: »

I still can't believe I'm alive.

• Seee? I wasn´t the god damn wolf. Ugh.....

Night supersagig walked back home after the trial, he was very disappointed there wasn't a hanging. He had plans to have tea with LiquidC

• Thanks, you were always a good friend.

Me neither. You were about to be lynched twice. I know you're innocent bloop. We have to go for other people now.

• edited December 2014

Liquid is looking really damn suspicious right now lmao.

I vote @bloop

Night supersagig walked back home after the trial, he was very disappointed there wasn't a hanging. He had plans to have tea with LiquidC

• Enough is Enough! I have it with these motherfucking werewolves in this motherfucking town! I am the SEER. @bloop is the werewolf. Lynch him! Save us all!

• Let me think now...

• Damn it supersagig, you were a good man... Okay guys I know how that must look like. But do you really think I would let that body lying around at my home? Come on, I'm not stupid. Some furry is trying to frame me! And I won't let that happen.

@bloop is my choice again. You will answer for this!

• I will after Liquid is lynched. He's a bigger threat then bloop.

Enough is Enough! I have it with these motherfucking werewolves in this motherfucking town! I am the SEER. @bloop is the werewolf. Lynch him! Save us all!

• I can't trust any of you guys except for Tobi but he hasn't been on a lot.....

Yeah, I feel the same way... You know what, if I don't make it through this night (and I have a seriously bad feeling tonight) try to end it

• Okay so apparently your a werewolf, if this is true I'll kill you later. :)

bloop posted: »

Thanks, you were always a good friend.

• Also wanted to let everyone know that you are free to lie about you role as much as you want.

• [Gives death stare]

Liquid is looking really damn suspicious right now lmao. I vote @bloop

• WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NOW? INGEN CONFIRMED LYING? XD

Also wanted to let everyone know that you are free to lie about you role as much as you want.

• You are not the seer

Enough is Enough! I have it with these motherfucking werewolves in this motherfucking town! I am the SEER. @bloop is the werewolf. Lynch him! Save us all!

• SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT IT ;_;

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NOW? INGEN CONFIRMED LYING? XD

• Werewolves are incapable of thought when in werewolf form. When you woke up there was no time to clean up the body. And you vote everyone guilty making up the excuse that they could be a werewolf... I feel like you are very genuine about that point, but I'm getting a small feeling telling me that it's all a clever ruse.

Damn it supersagig, you were a good man... Okay guys I know how that must look like. But do you really think I would let that body lying aro

• You really think I would leave the body in my house? Think about it Raging, I might be paranoid but I'm definitely not stupid. I'm with the seer here!

I will after Liquid is lynched. He's a bigger threat then bloop.

• Damn Im not sure

• edited December 2014

[Drinks invisible cop of tea] I will be waiting for. It wans´t you and it wasn´t bloop. It wad either @Poogers555 or @papai46

Damn it supersagig, you were a good man... Okay guys I know how that must look like. But do you really think I would let that body lying aro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.