Forum Werewolf

Comments

• We know what he was.....

I'm sorry

• I know but it sucks to kill a friend.

Saltlick123 posted: »

We know what he was.....

• He's not a friend, He's the enemy, he tried taking you out, me out,and everyone else out, Don't regret it and you ARE NOT SORRY, He had it coming,and This is war and in war SORRY IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS, AND IF WE SAY SORRY TO THE WOLVES THEN WE ARE DEAD!!!! WE ARE ALL DEAD!!!!!!!! Dramatic Enough Raging? XD

I know but it sucks to kill a friend.

• bloop has given his last words and now awaits death, he looks into the eyes of Raging_Blades, bloop gave him a cold look as LiquidChicagoTed pulled the lever and he was hung. Bloop was been lynched.

• That one's for supersagig! But I have a feeling that this is not over yet. Stay alert my friends, we can win this!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

bloop has given his last words and now awaits death, he looks into the eyes of Raging_Blades, bloop gave him a cold look as LiquidChicagoTed pulled the lever and he was hung. Bloop was been lynched.

• I foresee something....my vision is clouded however...

That one's for supersagig! But I have a feeling that this is not over yet. Stay alert my friends, we can win this!

• Well. I must be weak then.

He's not a friend, He's the enemy, he tried taking you out, me out,and everyone else out, Don't regret it and you ARE NOT SORRY, He had it c

• =(

bloop has given his last words and now awaits death, he looks into the eyes of Raging_Blades, bloop gave him a cold look as LiquidChicagoTed pulled the lever and he was hung. Bloop was been lynched.

• Alt text

• Tobi i have a bad feeling, please protect me!

papai46 posted: »

Tobi i have a bad feeling, please protect me!

• What you looking at?

• edited December 2014

Night

Raging_Blades walked home from the hanging, he knew that the seer said bloop was a werewolf, but at the same time he was a friend, a friend that he helped hang. The path to his cabin was not far away, but it was one of the furthest out, he continued to walk until he was about 20 feet away from the front door. He looked and saw InGen's house, the lights were off, he must be on his way there, he started using his key to unlock the door, only to find the lock broken, he slowly pushed it open and stepped into his home.

He walked in and flipped the lights on, but they wouldn't come on. He could see the outline of a figure standing in the shadows, the figure just stood there before saying. "You've became a problem...Friend...I'll make it quick, no need for you to suffer..." The figure begins walking forward and Raging runs out the front door. He looks back as he runs and sees a werewolf step out of the cabin, it chases after you, quickly snapping you neck.

The protector protected himself, he really should have protected Raging. ;P

If the seer PMs me I'll tell them yes or no...

Day

The body of Raging_Blades was found outside his home early this morning, once again everyone gathers at the hanging tree to have the nomination, then the trial, then if chosen guilty...the hanging. Nominate someone, first person with 3 nominations will be put on trial.

@Raging_Blades, what is your death letter? Your death letter will be your last testament on the game. You can not post anything after the Death letter.

• Yeah about that...Could you seed me another PM, i kinda forgot it... ;P

Too late! I already told NoHope my next two yesterday. C:<

• Asshole.

• edited December 2014

Tobi i have a bad feeling, please protect me!

• Try number 2...

Could you message me them again, i kinda forgot it... ;P

• Don't forget to nominate someone. >:3

Raging_Blades, what have they done to you? Okay, who are Raging's friends?! I'm going to make them into stocking stuffers.

• Everyone was friends with Raging... I'll wait for what the seer can tell us, but afterwards I'll help you with the stuffers

Raging_Blades, what have they done to you? Okay, who are Raging's friends?! I'm going to make them into stocking stuffers.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Raging_Blades, what have they done to you? Okay, who are Raging's friends?! I'm going to make them into stocking stuffers. >:)

Night Raging_Blades walked home from the hanging, he knew that the seer said bloop was a werewolf, but at the same time he was a friend,

• I beg you!

• Dear fellow villagers,

It's been a pleasure living among you. I knew that I would die tonight... You can still get them. Survive my fellow humans. Work together, and never give up. I wish I could have lived when you will win, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the greater good. All I have to say is the werewolf/werewolves is most likely Papai, or/and Poogers. Thank you, and good luck.

Night Raging_Blades walked home from the hanging, he knew that the seer said bloop was a werewolf, but at the same time he was a friend,

• I don't remember either! D:

Alt text

Try number 2... Could you message me them again, i kinda forgot it... ;P

• @Saltlick123 is my vote

• Tobi, it's time stop eating my replies. ;P

@NoHopeLeft Comment got eaten. :P Oh I will!

• Farewell Raging... I'll make sure that your killer won't get away with that. This will end today!

Dear fellow villagers, It's been a pleasure living among you. I knew that I would die tonight... You can still get them. Survive my fello

• edited December 2014

@NoHopeLeft

Comment got eaten. :P

Oh I will!

Alt text

• Tobi pls :'(

@NoHopeLeft Sorry, I ate your comment again! THEY'RE JUST SO GOOD!

• Hey i don't leave home for days, this is the first time in five days.

Farewell Raging... I'll make sure that your killer won't get away with that. This will end today!

• @NoHopeLeft

Sorry, I ate your comment again! THEY'RE JUST SO GOOD!

Alt text

@NoHopeLeft Comment got eaten. :P Oh I will!

• We'll see what the seer has to say today. Until then I won't call you guilty and I won't vote for anyone. If the seer finds out that you are guilty, I'll promise that we will make this quick. Should he find out that somebody else is the wolf, I have one question for you: Will you be with us when it comes to the lynching?

Hey i don't leave home for days, this is the first time in five days.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I got mah eye on you.

Alt text

I vote @papai46.

@Saltlick123 is my vote

• When I find him, this is what I'll do. And it's going to be FUN.

Alt text

Farewell Raging... I'll make sure that your killer won't get away with that. This will end today!

• @NoHopeLeft

It happened again! XD

Alt text

@NoHopeLeft Sorry, I ate your comment again! THEY'RE JUST SO GOOD!

• edited December 2014

Why not? Sure! (Even though i don't like seeing people die.)

We'll see what the seer has to say today. Until then I won't call you guilty and I won't vote for anyone. If the seer finds out that you are

• You know i'm innocent.

I got mah eye on you. I vote @papai46.

• Im with you Im voting @Saltlick123

You know i'm innocent.

• edited December 2014

@papai46 gets my vote

Subject to change, this is simply to even the votes until we know what the seer saw tonight.

Dear fellow villagers, It's been a pleasure living among you. I knew that I would die tonight... You can still get them. Survive my fello

• I see, the werewolves ganging up on me.... I vote @papai46

Poogers555 posted: »

Im with you Im voting @Saltlick123

• Well on second thought papai keeps asking for Protection which might be him pretending hes not a wolf...

I change my vote to @papai46

I see, the werewolves ganging up on me.... I vote @papai46

Sign in to comment in this discussion.