Nocturnal Academy (Interactive story)

edited April 2015 in Forum Games

This is an interactive murder mystery that I will do after my Midnight Hollow story is finished. It will be set in a high school with some paranormal elements. I need 10+ high schoolers, teachers, detectives and police.

Episode List

Episode 1: Night Terrors

Episode 2: Silent Night

Episode 3: The Mirrors

Episode 4: Insomniac

Episode 5: Doom Day

Character template

Name:

Ethnicity:

Personality:

Hairstyle:

Hair colour:

Eye colour:

Skin tone:

Facial features: (facial hair, scars, tattoos etc)

Clothing:

Backstory:

Other details:

Students

Herman Bennet, 15

Jake Kutcher, 16

Renya Newman, 16

Anna Lipe, 16

John Lottman, 16

Mallory, 17

Drake Neilson, 17

Phil Bishop, 18

Zachary, 16

Tamara, 14

Sarah Gregory, 17

Sebastien Donatello, 16

Teachers

Leroy J.(James) Johnson (Science teacher)

Simon Farrel, 48 (Principal)

Alisha Dominquez, 35 (History teacher)

Michael Williams, 29 (P.E teacher)

Police

Anthony Hill, 37

Brian Smith, 43

Donald Sanchez, 44

Alison Bennet, 44

Cameron Turner, 35

Detectives

Burt Aframian, 38

Eric Ramos, 32

Other

Frank Anderson, 36 (Sheriff)

Clint Flint, 23 (Deputy sheriff)

Most Recent Murder Victims

Mr Kutcher, 48 KILLED BY JAKE KUTCHER

Chris Evans, 16 KILLED BY JAKE KUTCHER

Tom Bills, 16 KILLED BY JAKE KUTCHER

Owen Fiver, 16 KILLED BY JAKE KUTCHER

Carolyn Gonzales, 15 KILLED BY THE BRIDGEPORT RIPPER

Carlos Smith, 14 KILLED BY THE BRIDGEPORT RIPPER

Ruth Martinez, 13 KILLED BY THE BRIDGEPORT RIPPER

Brian Cooper, 16 KILLED BY THE BRIDGEPORT RIPPER

Tammy Taylor, 14 KILLED BY THE BRIDGEPORT RIPPER

Pamela Martin, 13 KILLED BY THE BRIDGEPORT RIPPER

Stephen Parker, 18 KILLED BY THE BRIDGEPORT RIPPER

Janice Lee, 17 KILLED BY THE BRIDGEPORT RIPPER

Arno Denst, 16 KILLED BY THE BRIDGEPORT RIPPER

Max Timothy, 16 KILLED BY THE BRIDGEPORT RIPPER

Body Count: 14

Comments

• Why not :)

Leroy J.(James) Johnson

Male

Teacher

Caucasian- Latin American

Brave, Secretive, Genius, Manipulative, Good-ish ( although can go in to rages when people dont lisen to him), Tries to save everyone, is willing to do the hard thing, dosent like explaining things, is bound to leave the group if no one lisen to him, good fighter (but bad with guns)

Hair style: normal style hair ( you know what i mean)

Blonde

Eye color: Brown

Skin tone: white

Has a small scar on his left cheek, And a goaty ( you know that thing Bluebeard has)

Normal formal teacher wear ( black buiseness suit with a red tie)

Backstory: Leroy grew up in small neighborhood where he dedicated a lot to his studies. As such he was considered by many as a lonely weirdo. When he grew up he gained many awards and many universities wanted him to teach in them. He for unknown reasons decided to study at Nocturnal academy ( the school he studied at as a child) which welcomed him with open arms. No one knows why and when asked he said he just "missed it too much". Students however have rumored that he had other reasons to stay. This has never been proven. Many of the smarter students seek his advice as he has been know to be very good at making solution. Other students however tend to ignore him and pay for it. Sometimes he gives bad advice to the people he dislikes or sometime the one he DOES like.

He is hated by many students, He has been know to vanish at some lunches, He has been rumored to sneak insde the school at night and sometimes to follow students to their homes while hidden ( for unknow reasons) , He is considered by many as the smartest teacher at campus.

So there you go. Hope you like him :)

• Name: Herman Bennet

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Personality: Curious , Smart , Thoughtful , Silent , Caring , Lonely

Hairstyle: short heddle

Hair colour: black

Eye colour: brown

Skin tone: white

Facial features: a bit of stubble

Clothing: green t-shirt , black pants , brown shoes , white socks

Backstory: He lived with his father and mother in a small village until a day , when he was 8 , the police arrested his dad for multiple murders. Apparentally , his dad raped and killed various women , incluiding his mother 1 days before the being arrested. Nobody in school talked to him. He was very depressed. He was 11 when he got adopted by a family in the neighborhood which Nocturnal Academy is. His "new" dad died 1 month ago.

Other details: He is ashmatic

• Super i know this is old but......are you chasing me

supersagig posted: »

Name: Herman Bennet Gender: Male Age: 15 Occupation: High School Student Ethnicity: Caucasian Personality: Curious , Smart ,

• No , Why are you asking that?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Super i know this is old but......are you chasing me

• I joking its just you keep appearing in stories im joining :)

No , Why are you asking that?

• I just noticed.....Herman Bennet? Really

Name: Herman Bennet Gender: Male Age: 15 Occupation: High School Student Ethnicity: Caucasian Personality: Curious , Smart ,

• I made him after Herman and before Bennet. Also another character of mine has the last name Bennet :P

I just noticed.....Herman Bennet? Really

• O okay :)

I made him after Herman and before Bennet. Also another character of mine has the last name Bennet :P

• :P

O okay

• Name: Jake Kutcher

Personality: Violent, crazy, intelligent

Hairstyle: Black Nathan Drake like

Eye color: Green

Skin tone: White

Facial features: Has a scar on his left cheeck because of his father

Clothing: Black hoodie (wears the hood on his head), jeans

Backstory: He lived with his dad because his mom left them when he was a baby. As Jake grow up, his dad wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible. His father has mental issues, so he just decided to grab a knife and went to his bedroom and tried to kill him. It didn't go so well, because in the end Jake only had a scar on his cheeck, while his dad lied on the ground without his eyeballs. He hid the body so nobody even knows that his dad was gone. His bullies started disappearing after that case, but nobody in the school knew where they went. Jake started to enjoy killing, like it was his hobby.

Other: You don't want to fuck with him.

• Thanks! :]

finlander posted: »

Name: Jake Kutcher Gender: Male Age: 16 Occupation: High school student Ethnicity: Caucasian Personality: Violent, crazy, int

• edited January 2015

Took me a good day longer to submit than planned originally, since writing for my fanfic takes up all of my time. Sorry for that! Maybe I will submit another character later!

Name: Simon Farrel

Personality: Simon is a boisterous and jovial man, who appears to be completely carefree. He makes friends easily and is highly charismatic and eloquent, if he wants to be. At first he appears to be a bit absent-minded, maybe even stupid, but in reality he is an extremely intelligent man, wo deliberately appears to be less clever than he really is. He deeply cares for his students and is known to turn a blind eye on minor misbehaviour. He is able to hide negative emotions like anger or sadness behind a big, friendly smile, but when pushed to far, his anger can be terrifying. He enjoys a hedonistic lifestyle and always tells great jokes. Despite his genuinely friendly behaviour, he is more than able to tear anyone in a room verbally into shreds if he has to. He is also known to be very cautious, rarely taking action without being absolutely certain that he will succeed in what he attempts.

Hairstyle: Short and messy

Hair colour: Red

Eye colour: Dark Blue

Skin tone: Fair, but a bit reddish from drinking too much wine.

Facial features: He is quite fat, with a large bushy beard.

Clothing: He usually wears very formal, black clothing.

Backstory: Simon was born in a middle-class family and displayed a highly intelligent mind, compared with charisma, at a very early age. His parents sent him to study at Nocturnal Academy, where he was a successful member of a sports team. After he finished his studies, he stayed at Nocturnal Academy and became a teacher. This boosted his popularity and he was soon regarded as the most well-liked teacher of the Academy. About ten years ago, he became the principal of the Academy. Since then, he became a bit lazy and started to gain weight, surprisingly without loosing any of his early fitness.

Other details: He is very popular with other people and makes friends easily. Surprisingly for a man of his appearance, he is a notorious womanizer. Behind his fat appearance, he is very strong and agile.

• Thanks!

Took me a good day longer to submit than planned originally, since writing for my fanfic takes up all of my time. Sorry for that! Maybe I wi

• Im supprised no one took the principal till now.

Can you imagine if NO ONE made him.

"Oh god we have to tell the pricipal"

"We can't hes in a metting"

"Oh god ghosts and monsters. Someone tell the pricipal"

"Oh god almost everyones dead. Someone please tell the principal"

"OH MY GOD. HELP A DEAMON IS EATING ME. SOMEONE TELL THE DANM PRINCIPAL."

"WE CAN'T HES IN A METTING"

Took me a good day longer to submit than planned originally, since writing for my fanfic takes up all of my time. Sorry for that! Maybe I wi

• Episode List:

Episode 1: Night Terrors

Episode 2: Silent Night

Episode 3: The Mirrors

Episode 4: Insomniac

Episode 5: Doom Day

• Name: Alisha

Ethnicity: Latin-American

Personality: Cold , Overprotective , Smart , Agressive

Hairstyle: long heddle

Hair colour: golden

Eye colour: brown

Skin tone: brown

Facial features: Nothing special

Clothing: purple jacket , light blue t-shirt , black pants , brown shoes , green socks.

Backstory: She moved from Mexico to [town where Nocturnal Academy is]. She married the sherrif of the town. Her dad died in mysterious conditions and her mother too

Other details: She is obsessed with history

• Thanks!

Name: Alisha Gender: Female Age: 35 Occupation: History Teacher Ethnicity: Latin-American Personality: Cold , Overprotective

• Ok super i think we need to help this fic get more characters are you with me?

• Yes!!!!!!!!!

Ok super i think we need to help this fic get more characters are you with me?

• Ok then we have 3 options

1. We try to bring as many forumers to join and make characters

2. We do them all ourselves

3. We do both

Which one do you suggest?

Yes!!!!!!!!!

• I did 2 on Midnight Hollow. And i think we ALREADY have enough serial killers and you ONLY likes to make

Ok then we have 3 options * We try to bring as many forumers to join and make characters * We do them all ourselves * We do both Which one do you suggest?

• Im not making any serial killers............. Seriously. I wanted to make one on Goldens fic becouse i never did a female sk so i thought it would be cool. But i can very easily make other character types.

And you did'nt answer my question

I did 2 on Midnight Hollow. And i think we ALREADY have enough serial killers and you ONLY likes to make

• Ok anything i should know?

I am already making 1. So could you make the sherrif so Alisha has a husband?

• I am already making 1. So could you make the sherrif so Alisha has a husband?

Im not making any serial killers............. Seriously. I wanted to make one on Goldens fic becouse i never did a female sk so i thought it would be cool. But i can very easily make other character types. And you did'nt answer my question

• Your reply died in "suspicious" situations R.I.P

You should know that he is a man and it´s the sheriff. If 1 doesn´t work , we will do 3

I am already making 1. So could you make the sherrif so Alisha has a husband?

• edited January 2015

Name: Frank Anderson

Ethnicity: American

Personallity: Serious, Duty full, Semi agressive, Hard working, Opinionated, Deductive ( can 'Tell Things' about people he met), Clever, Obssesed with catching law abiders, Experienced.

Hair style: Semi crew cut

Hair color: Black

Skin tone: caucasian

Facial fetures: Mustache

Clothing: Typical police uniform with small decorations

Backstory: Not much is known about the sheriff. He says he came from california to visit a dying relative and decided to stay in town. The locals don't remember anyone in the past 10 years who could match that description and when asked he mearly says he wishes to ignore the tragety. His life afther that was perfectly known to everyone. From his marrige, to his job, to...everything. But some of the towns residents still don't trust him.

Other: Wears sunglasses, can be very quiet when thinking, has a deep love for his wife.

• edited January 2015

Name: Renya Newman

Personality: kind, friendly, helpful, brave

Hairstyle: long curly hair

Hair color: light brown

Eye color: Grey

Skin tone: tan

Facial features: red lipstick

Clothing: jeans, old jacket, high top sneakers

Back story: her family came from the west coast, their not a poor family but definitely not rich. She likes to help people, its just who she is.

Other: girlfriend: Anna

Name: Anna Lipe

Personality: smart, witty, courageous

Hairstyle: long strait hair

Hair color: brown

Eye color: brown

Facial features: none

Clothing: black jeans, leather jacket, sneakers.

Back story: she moved here from Oklahoma, her dad was Cherokee. Her mom was killed in a crash when she was young, so she was only with her dad.

Other: girlfriend: Renya

• O GOD THANK YOU this Story NEEEDED characters :)

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Renya Newman Gender: female Age: 16 Occupation: high school student Ethnicity: Caucasian Personality: kind, friendly, h

• Yup,it looks like this is going to be a good story.

O GOD THANK YOU this Story NEEEDED characters

• Thanks!

Name: Frank Anderson Gender: Male Age: 36 Occupation: Sheriff Ethnicity: American Personallity: Serious, Duty full, Semi agr

• Thanks!

Name: Renya Newman Gender: female Age: 16 Occupation: high school student Ethnicity: Caucasian Personality: kind, friendly, h

• edited January 2015

Ok we need a character count:

Teachers: 3 ( need more)

Principal: got him

Sheriff: got him

Deputy sheriff: got him

Detectives: 1

Police : ZERO AGAIN ( edit: thanks to mr quantity and super we now have 3)

Students: 10/10+ (atleast 1 more)

So in total?.......WE NEED MORE CHARACTERS

• I will submit one detective and maybe one or two students tomorrow. Today I got to write a part for FoT, so I have no time, but I already have some neat ideas.

Ok we need a character count: Teachers: 3 ( need more) Principal: got him Sheriff: got him Deputy sheriff: got him Detectives

• edited January 2015

Ok :) thatks liquid :)

ANYONE ELSE?

I will submit one detective and maybe one or two students tomorrow. Today I got to write a part for FoT, so I have no time, but I already have some neat ideas.

• Name: Anthony hill

ethnicity: Caucasian

personality: loyal, outgoing, doesn't give up.

hairstyle: buzzed

hair color: brown

eye color: green

facial features: 5 o'clock shadow

clothing: standard police uniform.

back story: His dad was a police officer, killed in the line of duty. Anthony decided to follow in his fathers footsteps.

other: hates technology, he can never figure it out.

name: Brian smith

ethnicity: African-American

personality: smart, witty, genius

hairstyle: short

hair color: black

eye color: brown

facial features: none

clothing: standard police uniform

backstory: not much to say about him, his family was poor he wasn't a good kid but he changed. He likes to stop the crime he once started.

other: works alongside Anthony.

• THANK YOU

Name: Anthony hill age: 37 occupation: police ethnicity: Caucasian personality: loyal, outgoing, doesn't give up. hairstyle:

• Yup.

THANK YOU

• Name: Donald Sanchez

Ethnicity: Latin-American-Caucasian

Personality: Smart , Helpful , A little Mean , Overprotective , Agressive , Brave

Hairstyle: Bald

Hair colour: No hair

Eye colour: Green

Skin tone: White

Facial features: Tatoo "Break and Law"

Clothing: Standard Police Uniform.

Backstory: He was abandoned by his parents when he was a baby. He was never adopted. He was part of a gang called "The Spiders" but he left it when he was 19 because they nade him kill his best friend Tom because he has steal drugs from them. He told the police all the information he has about the gang and they caught all the members. He became a police man after that. Some of the police still distrust him though. He married Michael Williams and adopted 3 children

Other details: Likes Poetry

• :).........wait who is michael williams?

Name: Donald Sanchez Gender: Male Age: 44 Occupation: Police Ethnicity: Latin-American-Caucasian Personality: Smart , Helpful

Sign in to comment in this discussion.