Nocturnal Academy (Interactive story)

13»

Comments

• You can still make characters.

Are there still spots open or am I too late?

• someguyonheresomeguyonhere Banned
    edited February 2015

Name: Russell Coleman

Ethnicity: Black

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Brown

Facial feature: thin mustache, little bit of hair on chin, side burns, scar over left eye

Clothing: plain black shirt, camouflage hoodie, black jeans, black sneakers

Backstory: He was born and raised in a dangerous neighborhood. His father was in prison for multiple homicides committed during his career as a hitman for a drug kingpin. His mother was left to raise him and his younger sister. One day at his old high school, he got into a fight with a boy for harassing his sister and beat him pretty badly breaking his nose. A couple weeks later while he was in the bathroom at school, a boy who was a friend of the boy who Russell had beaten up came at him with a pocket knife and tried to kill him. But he managed to fight him off, but sustained a scar over his left eye. They boy was later arrested and charged with attempted murder. He was apart of a dangerous local gang. After the gang heard of the news, they put a hit on Russell for injuring one of their members and causing the other to go to prison. His family moved to a different city. But the gang found them because of their extensive connections and power. One day as his sister was walking home from cheerleading practice at night, a van pulled up and two men with masks jumped out and grabbed her. They took her to a secret location and brutally beat and raped her. Russell and his mother realize she's been gone for too long and call the cops. They later found her unconscious not far from their house. Russell was extremely angry and distraught over what happened to his sister and felt he was responsible. Russell, tired of the gang harming him and his family, decides to kill the leader. He watches the leader for weeks before making his move and finally acts. He followed him to his home and meet him at his front door with one of his father's guns concealed on him. He took him inside and shot him in the head. Later on that night, he went home and told his mom and sister. They understand why he did it and they once again moved, but this time to a new state. Where he started going to Nocturnal Academy. Later, he admitted to his sister that he enjoyed killing the gang leader and that he has a blood lust. His sister was worried he would end up like their father. But she was grateful for what he did for the family, but at the same time afraid of him.

• Thanks!

Name: Russell Coleman Gender: Male Age: 17 Occupation: Student Ethnicity: Black Hair colour: Black Eye colour: Brown Fa

• I have decided to make this story more interactive and have the user of the killer decide who dies next...

I will send a PM shortly...

• Could you possibly give her a last name since she is a teacher?

supersagig posted: »

Name: Alisha Gender: Female Age: 35 Occupation: History Teacher Ethnicity: Latin-American Personality: Cold , Overprotective

• Dominguez :P

TheFurryOne posted: »

Could you possibly give her a last name since she is a teacher?

• I have decided to add a non-user submitted protagonist to the story as I want to give the other characters equal "screen time". You might have noticed in my Midnight Hollow story that the character known as Hope Kat got the most time out of all the characters and I don't really want that to happen again.

• Also the protagonist will have a connection to Midnight Hollow.

I have decided to add a non-user submitted protagonist to the story as I want to give the other characters equal "screen time". You might ha

• K cool

Also the protagonist will have a connection to Midnight Hollow.

• Do you mind if I change Clint's surname?

Lord_EAA posted: »

K cool

• Ok but what is a surname?

Do you mind if I change Clint's surname?

• lastname :D

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok but what is a surname?

• edited April 2015

Oh thanks then ofcourse

supersagig posted: »

lastname

• Sups just clarified im ok with it no prob bro

Do you mind if I change Clint's surname?

• Here is the name of the protagonist: Lucien Grigorov

• Wow

Here is the name of the protagonist: Lucien Grigorov

• edited April 2015

Is that who I think it might be? If yes, then I have to say Amy picked a good name. Wonder if that means a cameo of his parents. In any way, needless to say I love this!

Here is the name of the protagonist: Lucien Grigorov

• The next chapter has been rewritten about 20 times, and I haven't been happy with any of it :[

• I know that feeling bro, I know that feeling...

The next chapter has been rewritten about 20 times, and I haven't been happy with any of it :[

Sign in to comment in this discussion.