Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• [Run after the killer]

Maya She looked at Gregar. The man looked pretty competent. Surely, the old Lord Redfort wouldn't give her a weakling for this mission. A

• [Call for help]

Maya She looked at Gregar. The man looked pretty competent. Surely, the old Lord Redfort wouldn't give her a weakling for this mission. A

• Oh shit, I forgot about that. D:

[Call for help] Hope did this before, and running after the killer got people killed.

• You stopped writing for Raining? :O

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Oh shit, I forgot about that.

• [Call for help]

• [Run after the killer]

Great chapter!

• [Run after the killer] Live dangerously!

I said earlier that smallfolk POVs are not my favorites but I must admit that Richard's part was great!

Maya was also good, looking forward for his journey. :)

• [Run after the killer]

I wonder if the killer has something to do with Wolfius... Btw, great chapter!

• Raining ended last year. XD

But if your talking about Raining 2, then yes, it's been completed. :3

You stopped writing for Raining? :O

• [Run after the killer]

• {Run after the killer}

• [Run after the killer] does anyone think that the victim is related to IIsh somehow or is it just me?

• [Run after the killer]

• [Run after the killer]

Please, Richard can handle this! Onward, adventure!

• edited January 2015

The Voting is closed!

Richard will run after the killer

So... today is the day where this story passes the one-month mark, so I feel like saying something.

Before I started this, I was worried about writer's block, or maybe that my english isn't sufficient enough to write an enjoyable story. While I still find it hard to have a reasonable opinion on my writing, I assume it sometimes doesn't suck. I also think it's safe to say that writer's block won't happen to me anytime soon, since I'm very excited for the things that will happen in the story. Thank you very much for reading!

However, I am afraid that the next part won't be out today and very likely won't be out tomorrow either. I have an important exam tomorrow and will have some work to do for it, so I won't have the time to write for the next part until tomorrow.

• The more writing you do, the more your English will improve.

The Voting is closed! Richard will run after the killer So... today is the day where this story passes the one-month mark, so I feel l

• Love your writing man, and you got a loyal fan base already growing on ya. All you got to do is keep it up. =p

The Voting is closed! Richard will run after the killer So... today is the day where this story passes the one-month mark, so I feel l

• Hello everybody.

At first, forgive my bad english. I'm from Brazil and my writting is not so good.

I'm a huge fan of game of thrones, and as you, I became a fan of this amazing stories that Liquid is writing too.
    I'm keeping contact with him and I have asked him if I could draw some pixel art of the main characters of his story (not only the POV).

So, he encouraged me to show you when I finished the art. But first, you need to know that I'm only a fan of pixle art too, I'm not an artist, what means that I just do it for fun and that you will find greatest arts in internet in comparison with mines.

It is also important to you know that some characters I had to use my creative to draw because of the lack of information in some characterstics (like the hair lenght or the style of clothes). So maybe I will uppset you if the character that you submitted is not like you imagined (forgive me about if that is your case). In many cases I used the internet to help me, by searching some photos or medieval art to inspire that position of the character.

So, enought of chatting, lets see the result.

Alt text Alt text
    Alt text Alt text
    Alt text Alt text
    Alt text Alt text
    Alt text Alt text
    Alt text Alt text
    Alt text Alt text
    Alt text Alt text
    Alt text Alt text

• That´s very cool!!

foxbrg2 posted: »

Hello everybody. At first, forgive my bad english. I'm from Brazil and my writting is not so good. I'm a huge fan of game of thrones,

• Wow, this came as a surprise but those are great!

I submitted Jaron and that's pretty much how I imagine him, only the angry face surprises me :D

Hello everybody. At first, forgive my bad english. I'm from Brazil and my writting is not so good. I'm a huge fan of game of thrones,

• It's great, man! As a creator of Willfred, I gotta admit that this is how I imagined him.

• Btw, have you planned on making more of these (characters of FoT)? I surely would be interested to see more :)

• Again, thank you for making this, it is amazing! Most characters are spot-on how I imagined them while writing. And the things that are different are even better than what I imagined, for example Maya's rune-cloak, which btw got canon after her last part. I just love the little details in these pictures.

Out of the ones that I haven't seen before, I like Leonard or Terroma the best. The resemblance to the picture in my head is uncanny. But every picture is amazing and it makes me really happy to see the characters come to live like this.

By the way, would you mind me saving these in an imgur gallery and putting a link to it in the main post?

• Wow! Amazing work !

• Thanks one more time for the kind words. it encourages me to keep doing more

Feel free to do whatever you like

Again, thank you for making this, it is amazing! Most characters are spot-on how I imagined them while writing. And the things that are diff

• Yeah.

I already talk to Liquid, and as soon as he send me more information about the other characters I intend to keep doing more.

But as I have lot work to do at the university I cant establish a deadline to presenting you the upcomming arts. But as soon as I can I will post more images.

Thanks for your reply

Btw, have you planned on making more of these (characters of FoT)? I surely would be interested to see more

• Good to hear. And take your time, we all know that uni is important.

Yeah. I already talk to Liquid, and as soon as he send me more information about the other characters I intend to keep doing more. But

• I submited Noelle and it´s exactly how i imagined , except more younger

• Amazing!

How about some of the smaller characters next?

• edited January 2015

Thank you!

I am talking to Liquid and I am thinking about drawing five characters in the order that he sends me (he decide it about how importat/or not the character is in the story, even if it is not a pov). And when I finish he sends me five more.

Amazing! How about some of the smaller characters next?

• Oh my! Can't wait for the next drawings!

Thank you! I am talking to Liquid and I am thinking about drawing five characters in the order that he sends me (he decide it about how i

• I love it! I love the smirk on my character Ellena. She's like, "Yeah I know something that you don't."

• Amazing work! Now I can imagine how the story plays out with the appearance of these characters! Thanks for that. Can't wait for the design of my character! :D

• This is so awesome that it makes my balls hurt!

• Lucas

Temari faced Leonard, his one eye filled with rage. Leonard looked back, slightly calmer. Yet he had a hand on the hilt of his sword. “Careful now. If you attack me, I'll hit back. And you won't like that”, the knight said. Temari laughed. “You're not going to hit me, Fuckturd. I know people like you. All mouth and no trousers. You're a coward. And a weakling”, he hissed. Leonard gave him a cold stare. “I am a knight of Reach. And I am sworn to defend your sisters honour”, he answered, and from the way he said it, Lucas couldn't tell if he was honest or just sarcastic. “Force me to draw my blade and I have to kill you”, Leonard added. This time, he sounded serious.

“Stop this shit!”, the innkeeper yelled again, audibly frustrated. His bearded face started to get red and he looked at his daughter. “Lunett, get your brother and go outside to Kyette. This isn't going to end well...”, he growled. Lucas looked at Samantha, who slightly smirked. “That is going to be great...”, she said. Lucas shrugged. “You know what... You might be right. There is no need to be caught in the middle. Temari is my friend, but he started this. I won't go against Leonard just for his overprotectiveness”, he answered. Temari and Leonard started to watch the other's moves carefully. Lunett, the innkeeper's daughter seemed to be frozen in terror, before another loud call from her father made her cringe. “Lunett! Get. Your. Brother!”, the innkeeper yelled again.

“Lucas...”, Behara pleaded. Lucas saw tears in her eyes and if he hadn't known better, he would have thought that she was crying tears of sadness and despair. But Behara basically grew up in a mercenary company. She was no fighter, but hardened nonetheless. No, Behara cried tears of frustration and anger. “Do something...”, she hissed.

“I bet five silver hands on your knight, Lucas”, Samantha said and poked him in the ribs playfully. “Janae, you in?”, she asked and gave the other woman a smirk. In return, Janae only gave her a cold glare. “Are you crazy Sammy?”, she asked and shook her head. “Gutten would have stopped this by now”, she added. Yes, Gutten would have stopped that. Lucas knew exactly how Gutten would stop a fight like this. He would have beaten Leonard to death if that would mean safety for Temari. Lucas saw things like this happening on multiple occasions. No matter where they had been, Temari somehow managed to get into a fight. Either because of his sister, or because of his love for fighting. No... not fighting. Temari was a good fighter, but an even better killer. Fighting brought him little pleasure. It was the kill, Temari anticipated. He was a good fighter, maybe even more than good. But there have been times, where he had been defeated. In these times, it had been Gutten who would take over. For his people, he would do anything. Even if that means killing a stranger.

“Touch my sister and I'll rip your fucking eyeball out...”, the mercenary growled, taking a step closer. Leonard gave him a sly smile. “So... you're telling me you touched her once?”, he answered.

Temaris answer was a howl of rage as he jumped forwards, hitting Leonard off guard and sending him almost to the floor. Leonard managed to recover and retaliated with a strong blow to his opponent's chin. The mercenary dodged the punch and instead gave Leonard a heavy kick in the stomach. And even though Leonard wore light armour, he must have felt that, because he went on his knees. Temari used the opportunity to jump on his opponent's chest and started delivering swift punches to his head. “Mother have mercy!”, the innkeeper shouted and grabbed the large warhammer.

“Don't intervene... they have to settle this...”, Samantha told him, but even she did not seem to be that convinced anymore. Temari delivered a heavy hit to Leonards nose, breaking it with a sickening thud.

In that moment, Leonard managed to catch Temaris fist, followed by a swift punch to the mercenaries face. Lucas noticed that the other knight was bleeding heavily, but still seemed to be able to hit his opponent. The mercenary on the other hand got it worse. Leonard was still wearing heavy chainmail gauntlets and they left deep cuts in Temaris face. The mercenary was disoriented for a moment and paused his attempts to beat Leonard. The knight used his opponents confusion and delivered two more punches to Temaris chin, finally managing to push him off from his chest. With heavy breathing, Leonard got up and drew his sword, pointing it at the barely conscious Temari. Behara let out a short, horrified scream and Janae jumped up.

Aylard the innkeeper walked from behind his bar, holding the huge warhammer with one hand. “I swear to the Warrior and to the Stranger, should you kill that man I will bash your head in”, he growled. Leonard didn't even seem to notice him. He still pointed the edge of his sword at Temari. Lucas looked over to Behara, whose tears of anger now clearly became tears of worry. “No... no, please Leonard, don't do that...”, she stuttered with a hushed voice. Janae looked at Lucas “You had your fun, boy. Now stop this, or I will”, she hissed. Lucas noticed that she held a small kitchen knife in her hand.

Lucas gulped. He saw the weak spot in Leonards armour. And no doubt Janae saw it too. Leonard had turned his back on them, instead still looking at Temari. “You will apologize...”, he demanded. Lucas found it remarkbale that there were two words Temari still managed to say in his nearly unconscious state. The first one was 'Fuck'. 'You' was the second. Leonard shook his head. “Not to me...”, he added, before looking over to Behara. “You will apologize to your sister”, he demanded again, before raising his sword...

... and putting it back in the sheet. Lucas saw Janae letting out a sigh of relief. And he noticed that he himself was shaking slightly. Behara was shaking in fear and even Samantha did not seem to be calm anymore. “I could have killed you...”, Leonard stated. “I spared your life and in return I demand an apology!”, he added with emphasis. Temari gulped and gave him a weak nod. “Behara...”, he started. His sister came over to him, giving Leonard a stare that seemed to be somewhere between being horrified and being thankful. “It's okay Tem...”, she said. “You can be such an asshole... but that's what big brothers are there for, right?”, she said and gently stroke his head. Temari gave her a weak smile, before drifting into unconsciousness.

Leonard looked at the other people and gave them a weak smile. “So... that wasn't all that bad, wasn't it?”, he smiled. Janae shook his head, mumbling something in the hard and guttural language of the Ghiscari. Aylard was still standing near Leonard, with rage in his face. “You two... you damned knights. Come here and think you own this place. You will leave my house!”, he demanded. Leonard looked over to Lucas and looked like he wanted to say something. “Yes. We will leave. I am sorry for what happened”, Lucas answered quickly, before the other knight could say anything. Aylard gave him a short nod. “Good for you”, he said, before turning back behind his bar. Leonard looked at Lucas and shrugged. “Well... I guess we should go then...”, he started to say, before Lucas remembered something. “Kyette! I have to talk to Kyette first. It is important”, he said, remembering what Samantha told him before the fight started. Aylard gave him a nod. “She is at the barn, making herself ready to travel to the next village. My children are with her, so you better behave...”, he growled. Lucas gave him a short bow, before looking at Samantha and Janae. “So... Leonard and me will go and talk to Kyette now. After that we're going to continue our journey”, he said. Samantha gave him a cheerful smile. “Don't you worry. We'll make sure that Raylansfair still stands once you're back”, she promised. Janae stared at him indifferently. “What Sammy said...”, she mumbled.

Lucas grinned. “Yeah, good journey to you too, Janae”, he answered. In that moment, Leonard made a pained grimace. “Fuck... Did he just broke my nose?”, he groaned. Samantha laughed. “Well fought, Ser Leonard. You should do that again one day”, she answered. With these words, she sat back down, with Janae following. Leonard chuckled and went outside, followed by Lucas. “Thanks for not interfering, Flowers”, the other knight said. “Best fight I had in years. This Temari has a mean punch”, he grinned, before adding “So... I like your friends...”

Lucas looked at him as if he had lost his mind, before breaking out in laughter. There were times where having Leonard around was priceless. “You are crazy, Len”, Lucas chuckled.

They were stopped when a young boy entered their field of view. He had short, dark brown hair and green eyes, just like the innkeeper. With a cheerful smile, he pointed a wooden sword at Leonard. “You! I demand a duel!”, he squealed. Lucas looked at Leonard who gave him a grin. Len's nose was broken, he was badly beaten, but still he looked at this child and gave him a happy grin. Sometimes, Leonard Constantine surprised him. Lunett, the innkeeper's daughter came out of the barn. “Sawyer!”, she called, before running over. “I am sorry, m'lord. He is not supposed to get on your nerves, I swear. He's just a child”, she said and smiled. Leonard smiled back at her. “No offense taken, sweet lady. The little knight just challenged me to a duel”, he answered and picked up a small stick. “I guess we have to fight”, he chuckled and as Lunett gave him a worried look, he gave her a reassuring smile. “Don't you worry. I am no opponent for this formidable warrior”, he smiled. “We are here to talk to Kyette”, Lucas added, while Leonard took a bow in front of the overjoyed boy.

Lunett gave him a shy smile. “I'm sorry m'lord. She's on her way to Sparrowfield to buy new supplies. Just started. Maybe you could still catch up to her...”, she said, while taking a short look at Leonard who just parried a strike by the young boy. “Your friend is good with children...”, she said and blushed.

“Well, he has to be good for something, right”, Leonard chuckled, to which the girl let out a joyful laughter. “That might be true m'lord”, she said and accompanied Lucas into the barn. “So, how far is this Sparrowfield?”, Lucas asked. “Four miles. It's a small village. But they sell things we can't grow ourselves”, Lunett explained, before giving him a sly look. “I listened to your conversation, m'lord... You're on your way to Oldtown, right?”, she asked. Lucas looked her in the eyes. What did she wanted to say with that? “Correct. Can I do something for you?”, he asked. Lunett showed him a sweet smile. “Yes... Yes m'lord! If it is not too much... may I accompany you?”, she asked. Lucas took a step back. “What? You're father is going to kill me!”, he exclaimed, to which Lunett laughed. “He won't if you bring me back later. I've never left this area, for all my life. And it is so... boring here. Please, I want to accompany you. Just to Oldtown and back. I can help you. I can cook, I can wash your clothes, I can sing. I won't be a liability. Please m'lord, please. Just this once, I want to see something of this world. I have an uncle in Oldtown and if you take me with you, he might help you in finding the young Maester. He is a member of the city guard. You'll help me, I'll help you. That is fair, isn't it?”

Lucas looked at her. On the one hand, having a contact in the city guard sounded indeed pretty good. On the other hand... even if he brought her back, the innkeeper would rip his head off...

[Let her accompany you to Oldtown] [Leave her at the inn]

Richard

Richad narrowed his eyes and jumped up. He tried to ignore his heavy breathing. He tried to ignore his fear. The killer would not get away! In the dim light, Richard could see at least what the figure was wearing. A long brown overcoat... Wolfius! Yes, he recognized the coat. And even though he could not see his face, he recognized the short and slim figure. Yes, that was Wolfius Woodbark. He knew something was off with him! Richard quickened his pace, he would not let him get away, he could not let him get away! Richard noticed that he advanced. He was faster than Wolfius, albeit not much. In that speed, he would be able to catch up to him soon...

Wolfius seemed to notice that too, because he started to run faster. Richard suppressed the urge to shout something. He needed all his breath. In moments like this, he was glad that he spent the whole day working on his farm. He knew, he was probably stronger than Wolfius and the way the man looked, he was probably more untiring as well. No, Wolfius was no fighter, he was a killer. He had murdered a young girl! With an uneasy feeling, Richard remembered the rusty dagger. Wolfius was carrying with him. That was not a weapon made to fight with, that was a weapon made to thrust, to slit, to slash with. A weapon made to kill. But there was no time to look for a weapon. Richard had told him his name...

Jenna! He knew his name! If Wolfius would get away, he would target Jenna! No, that would not happen, not if Richard could prevent it! Only a few metres separated him from Wolfius. In the dim light, the man looked even thinner than in the tavern, not imposing. No threat. But looks can be deceiving. Richard had underestimated him. He was the one who took him the most serious, but still he underestimated him... And here he was, chasing him. He would get him, would kill him, he had to kill him for Jenna, for Ilish and for himself. For the red-haired girl, drowning in her own blood. For Raylansfair.

It wasn't long until Richard knew where Wolfius was dashing to. The buildings got taller, but more and more uninhabited. Wolfius was running down to the harbour. The storehouses there could be a perfect hideout for a man like him. And nobody lived here... Raylansfair was home to over three thousand people. But nobody lived in the storehouses. Richard gulped. If he would die here, nobody would find him. In that moment, Wolfius noticed an open door to his right and with a quick jump, he disappeared through it. It was a tall, two-story building, one of the older storehouses, that were hardly used anymore. A building with plenty of opportunities to hide a body... No, no, he should not think about that. He had to stop the killer. With a more than uneasy feeling, Richard entered the building.

The room was almost pitch black. From what Richard could see, it was a huge room, packed with old crates over two floors, though the second floor only consisted of a small gallery. Plenty of space to hide. There was a second exit, a small, but closed window in the second floor, through which very scarce moonlight illuminated the scenery.

“My, my...”, a soft, male voice said. It did not sound like Wolfius. “Look who we have here... A common villager, trying to save the day” As Richard looked up, he saw a figure standing in the second floor above him.

“How did he find us here...”, a second voice, female this time, spoke. The male voice let out a hiss. “Someone screwed up... Ain't that right, Kersea? Now, brave villager, why are you here?”

Richard looked up to see how many people where watching him right now. He felt like cattle, watched by predators. “I... I am here for Wolfius!”, he said. “He murdered a young girl... I...” Richard noticed that his voice sounded shaky, just like his hands were slightly trembling. He closed his eyes. Wolfius would have been bad enough as an opponent. But these people... He had never felt so vulnerable in all his life.

The male voice let out something resembling laughter. “Wolfius?”, he asked in a mocking tone. “You're here for Wolfius? I can assure you, regardless of who you think Wolfius might be... what he might be capable of... I'm worse. You just got into something far too big for you, little villager... And I'm sorry for what is going to happen now”

“God damn it, just get over with it. Cut his throat and be done”, a second female voice said. Richard shuddered and looked to his right. The voice sounded close. For a short moment, he saw a small figure walking through the shadows right next to him. The first female voice started to laugh. It was a spine-chilling sound, the laughter of broken people. “Please, puppy, don't be like that. There's nothing to say against having a bit of fun with the cattle”, she hissed.

Richard closes his eyes and noticed that he breathed heavily. Yes, he had always thought of himself as a brave man. He had been at his wife's side through four childbirths and hold her hand as she laid on her deathbed. Not even once had he felt fear like this. Fear of dying. He opened his eyes again and slowly turned around, facing the entrance. The door was still open. Maybe if he would run...

A sharp, terrible pain flashed through his left leg and Richard fell to the ground, with a loud scream of agony. The first female voice started to laugh.“Have you ever hunted a rabbit, little hero? Do you know the thrill, when you manage to gaze it's leg? The thrill of having it helpless and completely on your mercy? Do you enjoy doing whatever you want to do with it? Only your imagination limits you...”, she hissed. Richard groaned in pain. “What you feel there, is an extraordinary sensation called 'pain', accompanied by the thrill of having a crossbow bolt in your leg”, she scoffed. “And once I have this crossbow reloaded, you'll get to feel a bolt in your other leg, my dear rabbit. Then I'll target your arms. And before I'll cut your throat, I'm going to cut out your bright eyes...”, she started to add, but was silenced by the male voice. “Are you crazy?”, the man asked. “Do you know how much trouble a dead farmer would be? Especially after you dealt with him... No, we won't kill him. Kersea will beat him unconscious and bring him into the forest. There are wolves, who will gladly do the job for us. But be careful when you remove the bolt. And... be gentle when you beat him”, he commanded.

Richard started to breathe heavily. No... no that could not be. It should not end like this. Out of the twilight, he saw a woman entering his field of view. She was a few years younger than him, with long black hair and a thin, athletic build. She wore armour made out of boiled, dark brown leather, underneath it, a slim and athletic figure could be seen. And from the look on her face, she seemed to be almost sorry. “Nothing personal. I have to do this”, she told him, before kicking him in the face. Richard groaned in pain and rolled around, which made the pain in his leg even worse. His gaze fell upon a fourth figure, standing next to the door. A short man, with a long brown overcoat, bedraggled blonde hair and a scarred face. His dead smile could only be conjectured, but the dagger in his hand was clearly visible. It was soaking red, with fresh blood. Wolfius Woodbark gave Richard a smile that managed to be even worse than the pain in his leg. “You were so close, Richard Harking”, he said. “But this is too big for you. Don't you worry... after Kersea is done with you, I'll make sure to send your family to you as fast as I can”, he hissed. Richard let out a scream, half pain, half rage, as the woman gave him another kick on the head.

This time, everything turned to black.

• Alt text

You should have made him call for help. R.I.P.

[Leave her at the inn]

Lucas Temari faced Leonard, his one eye filled with rage. Leonard looked back, slightly calmer. Yet he had a hand on the hilt of his swor

• [Let her accompany you to Oldtown]

Lucas Temari faced Leonard, his one eye filled with rage. Leonard looked back, slightly calmer. Yet he had a hand on the hilt of his swor

• E.E Damn you all the people who voted to ran after the killer , don you learn anything about horror movies?

[Let her accompany you to Oldtown]

• God damn it! He should have stayed. Curse you Hero lovers!
    [Let her accompany you to Oldtown] Hopefully we don't lead her into the gang war going on.

• [Let her accompany you to Oldtown]

Hey guys! Remember me! The guy who told you not to let Wolfius get that blade? Also the dude who told you you would all regret it? Yeah, I'm back, and... Well, it speaks for itself. Bravo guys, bravo.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.